Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

what the hell, this dumbass is one of the 100 most powerful legislators in the country

This is like a teenager level excuse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Brother Friendship posted:

do not grow okra

only plant cherry tomatoes if you plan on saucing or eating loving tomatoes every day

Slice them thin, put on plate, pour over olive oil, sprinkle salt/pepper/parm cheese/dried basil. I dealt with a tomato plants this way.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Origami Dali posted:

just imagine, trump hooker piss in 360 vr bullet time.

I do every day. Some people read The Secret and think they can bend reality to their will. I don't believe in that stuff but every day I meditate, pray and yearn for the piss to be real.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Origami Dali posted:

i wonder how many cameras the Russians had in those hotel walls. just imagine, trump hooker piss in 360 vr bullet time.

:flashfap:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

Origami Dali posted:

pisstape would need its own subforum

Just re-task GBS. Would anyone notice?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

FizFashizzle posted:

He decided to play baseball. He's total trash.

Yeah, but I bet ESPN will still run glowing profiles of his stupid rear end.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

OB_Juan posted:

photoshop friday might reach the high watermark of starwars& 9/11 again

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Gringostar posted:

photoshop friday might reach the high watermark of starwars& 9/11 again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhvhmtUS128

but... y'know.... with piss.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc

Epic High Five posted:

There's a group of about 15 deer that wander around our complex at night. Its why the only plant biome here is big trees and mossy dirt

I loving hate deer

Get a wolf

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the piss tape may not, strictly speaking, "exist," however as a metaphor that speaks to a higher truth than mere reality, it is very much real

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

FizFashizzle posted:

He was smart enough to get out of the presidential election.

lol no he wasn't

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Epic High Five posted:

Whoever fed Nunes lovely info to get him to debase himself has definitely gotten an amazing ROI

Epic High Five posted:

Whoever fed Nunes lovely info to get him to debase himself has definitely gotten an amazing ROI

i'm hoping it's my friends in the intelligence community; we didn't have a deep state before, but we may be looking at the formation of one now
:getin:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

FAUXTON posted:

People like Tebow (and Manziel lol) are probably why "dual threat quarterback" is a term that gets loving laughed at now. There's a reason a QB gets good at scrambling out of the pocket and it ain't because they can also throw well.

Manziel had a loving hose and could hit every throw in the world. He just never learned how to play the position because he could get away with athleticism in college, got drafted by the browns, and loved drugs.

Tebow was never going to be an NFL qb. He was surrounded by all world talent at Florida, had a hideous throw, and succeeded because he was a battering ram.

Meanwhile cam newton has an MVP and one of the best deep balls in the league and Russell Wilson is the new steve young.

That's before you get into players like Jameis winston, Andrew luck, tannehill (who is a top ten qb print the shirts) etc

Hell, Vick set the world on fire when he came back from his stint in club fed.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/846102462104850432

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lmao you are so done dude

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmao you are so done dude

lmao you think anything matters

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Pick posted:

Can someone clarify the implications for me, other than Obama really was pretty pissweak at protecting his legacy?

Charter schools were required to follow the same rules as public schools on accountability. Removing that rule means they don't have to now.

https://www2.ed.gov/programs/titleiparta/eseatitleiaccountabilityfaqs.pdf

HUGE PUBES A PLUS fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Mar 28, 2017

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Charter schools were req

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

MysteriousStranger posted:

He comes off as the sort of guy who rats himself out for drugs when pulled over for a speeding ticket before the cop even says a word and then tries to defend himself in court. Do congress people not get the same lectures everyone who joined the military or a federal agency gets about security clearances, information, and dealing the press?

no, in my experience, we tend to be jackasses who feel entitled because a collection of rubes voted for us; that's why military experience is so highly valued in congress, and in the highest office

it's a pain in the rear end for people to have to start from scratch on explaining this

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Punished "Devin" Nunes

starring in

MGSV: The Phantom Claim

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
LOL at anyone who ever believed charter schools held themselves accountable to anyone but their owners

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

MysteriousStranger posted:

Slice them thin, put on plate, pour over olive oil, sprinkle salt/pepper/parm cheese/dried basil. I dealt with a tomato plants this way.

:yum:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Origami Dali posted:

i wonder how many cameras the Russians had in those hotel walls. just imagine, trump hooker piss in 360 vr bullet time.

russian surveillance is normally trash in terms of quality

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
can someone give a summary of what exactly is going on with Nunes?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

russian surveillance is normally trash in terms of quality

only when they're using actors

if it's the real deal it's usually pretty good quality

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

OB_Juan posted:

no, i certainly would not

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Naerasa posted:

LOL at anyone who ever believed charter schools held themselves accountable to anyone but their owners

We have charter schools in my state that are worse than the poorest public school system and are allowed to stay open because the charter school laws are so lax. A public school would be taken over by the state for better performance.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

BAE OF PIGS posted:

he's stupid

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

BAE OF PIGS posted:

He's compromised and desperately trying to cover his rear end

Stephen K. Bannon
Mar 8, 2017

by Smythe

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

what the gently caress did I just read. Trump's most trusted adviser is a lunatic

and the stupid cat had stupid tapeworms because she eats the mice she kills.

Honey badger don't give a gently caress.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Nunes is meant to be investigating Russian interference, randomly held a press conference saying "THEY WIRETAPPED TRUMP" (never specified who 'they' were), leaked details of the ongoing investigation to Trump himself, then cancelled public testimony for the Russian interference, then admitted 'they' didn't wiretap Trump. Continues to be weird and dumb about why he's being so poo poo at leading an investigation.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

TheWeepingHorse posted:

Zucchini. Chili is like 70% zucchini. That's why chili fans are called "zukers". When we zukers see that hot, bubbling chili, we can't help but dunk our potato chips into it and say, that's some fine zuke, as streams of white, zucchini-laden chili streams down our mouths and necks and over our collarbones and into our dicks

:yeah:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
Are there not anti-nepotism laws that would bar his daughter and his son-in-law from being given these positions of power?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Naerasa posted:

Yeah. Somehow, actually obeying the same standards as public schools or getting around to following tuition reimbursement schemes never seems quite to happen. Quite the mystery, I must say.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

I did a thing posted:

Are there not anti-nepotism laws that would bar his daughter and his son-in-law from being given these positions of power?

just lol

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Tesseraction posted:

Nunes is meant to be investigating Russian interference, randomly held a press conference saying "THEY WIRETAPPED TRUMP" (never specified who 'they' were), leaked details of the ongoing investigation to Trump himself, then cancelled public testimony for the Russian interference, then admitted 'they' didn't wiretap Trump. Continues to be weird and dumb about why he's being so poo poo at leading an investigation.

Also fled from a car after getting a phone call the night before he met with his double-secret contact at the White House who gave him the "evidence" about the "wiretapps" which he turned around and showed to Trump the next day.

I really don't see where the confusion is.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

BAE OF PIGS posted:

He was a member of the trump transition team and is running a committee investigating things that are coming back to both him and his boss.

After trump screamed Obama wire tapped him and got hell for it, nunes announced he'd seen super secretive documents that trump WAS in fact swept up in an investigation, so trump technically wasn't wrong. Him going to the WH without telling anyone else was massively unorthodox and anyone with two brain cells to run together saw right through it.

Since then it has turned out that he was at the Whitehouse the day before. When asked, he claimed he either went there because that's where his source was, or that he needed a secure location to see the intelligence.

Also it's come out he was with Flynn while the former head of the NSA was negotiating a prisoner swap with an American citizen to turkey.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

I did a thing posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/21/politics/jared-kushner-white-house-job-justice-department-ruling/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Is it realistic to expect Nunes to recuse himself? I'm stunned Sessions did and I dont think they'll make the same mistake twice.

• Locked thread