Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I actually feel better about moving onto Anarc by way of Clo trying to insinuate TPC and I are scumbuds trying for a late push.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
We have an entirely fresh scumteam around, no investigative role has provided any hint on who they could be and you want me to not be suspicious of people obviously working together?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Cloacamazing! posted:

We have an entirely fresh scumteam around, no investigative role has provided any hint on who they could be and you want me to not be suspicious of people obviously working together?

Anarc and Opop having a closed system of night results that do nothing but confirm each other seems an awful lot like working together to me

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Cloacamazing! posted:

If Opop was town, scum could have rushed him already.

3 scum left, so it would've taken 2 more scum on Opop, assuming you're not scum (which I am starting to doubt) and would have probably outted the remaining scumteam with XLO being tomorrow.

It would be a really risky play, imo.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Anarc and Opop having a closed system of night results that do nothing but confirm each other seems an awful lot like working together to me

There is also this, I guess Opop could be scum, but I feel like the sudden heat in the thread after people decided to move off Opop is scummy, Scum love a late-game apathy vote.

Plus, Opop isn't really defending himself in a way I would expect.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Opopanax posted:

You guys may as well kill me so I'm not an ongoing distraction (and then I can change my avatar)

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

It says the first non town not vanilla role 🤷‍♂️

Seems like this push on me is scum trying to mis execute a power role

Like, compare these two defenses. Opop is resigned to a lunch on them but it reads slightly more genuine to me. I would think a scumteam who knows they're this close to EXLO would put up at least a more nominal fight.

Anarc by comparison throws out the weak "misexecute a power role" defense, which is already suspect when Anarc's claim doesn't match up with a confirmed backup claim.

That plus the fact that Anarc weakly threw out, like Clo, the weak theory that TPC and I are scum working together on a misdunk, and it feels a lot scummier to me than Opop shrugging at being the exe target for the day.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Definitely Town:
Monathin

More Likely To Be Town Than Not:
wologar
Tea Party Crasher
hambeet

Could Go Either Way:
Gulagdolls
Opoponax
Tired Moritz

More Likely To Be Scum Than Not:
Cloacamazing
AnonymousNarcotics

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
##vote mona OMGUS and fake casing

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

hell yeah I'm the motherfucking OMGUS champion let's loving go

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Please point out what part of my casing is fake, Anarc.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
The part where you're trying to make me look bad for trying to give town information

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Wait hold up I misread my role PM. It actually does say first non-vanilla town player. I swear I need to get that ADHD font that makes the first letter of every word bold, My bad ##unvote

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

So the claim does actually make some sense. Still though something about the use of it seems off

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Well in that case ##vote clo

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

It says the first non town not vanilla role 🤷‍♂️

Seems like this push on me is scum trying to mis execute a power role

So what if salad was the first to die? Would you have become team captain?

##vote AN

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I agree the case on anarc seems entirely manufactured and looks like greedy scum trying to get a dunk in, but I also have to agree that I'd have been rushed by now of scum weren't on me do ##vote clo

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I doubt it since salad's only power (aside from NK I assume) was picking their team on D1

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Clo AFK'd for multiple days and has only shown up now to push for an opop lunch and case anyone who deviated from it, including this coordination case, which is laughable if only because my play this game has been so loving bad that it should be obvious to anyone actually reading the thread I'm not coordinating with anyone about poo poo.

I believe the "scum would have rushed by now" was TMI and Clo's scumbuds are also not active in the thread at the moment.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Monathin posted:

Clo AFK'd for multiple days and has only shown up now to push for an opop lunch and case anyone who deviated from it, including this coordination case, which is laughable if only because my play this game has been so loving bad that it should be obvious to anyone actually reading the thread I'm not coordinating with anyone about poo poo.

I believe the "scum would have rushed by now" was TMI and Clo's scumbuds are also not active in the thread at the moment.

So what, you believe the scum team is Opop/Clo/Gulag now?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
I'd go back to Opop, btw.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

wologar posted:

I'm circling around Clo/TM/ someone else in light of TPC admitting they misread their role PM. TM's complete absence from the thread right now given their activity earlier is giving me pause.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

wologar posted:

:hmmyes:

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
lol, I forgot about Moritz

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Bluntly the way Clo has showed up in thread makes me think Clo OR Opop are scum but not both. It's too late in the game to be bussing for cred like that, imo.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Monathin posted:

Bluntly the way Clo has showed up in thread makes me think Clo OR Opop are scum but not both. It's too late in the game to be bussing for cred like that, imo.

I mean if she wanted to bus him, she would have voted him

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Tea Party Crasher posted:

I mean if she wanted to bus him, she would have voted him

Votecount for Day 4

Cloacamazing! (2): Monathin, Monathin, Monathin, Opopanax
Opopanax (1): Tea Party Crasher, wologar, Cloacamazing!, Tea Party Crasher, wologar
Monathin (1): AnonymousNarcotics
AnonymousNarcotics (1): wologar, wologar, Monathin, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, Monathin, wologar

Not Voting (4): GulagDolls, hambeet, Tea Party Crasher, Tired Moritz

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 26th, 2024 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 3 hours.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I will not be taking questions about my IQ or reading skills at this moment

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Opopanax posted:

I agree the case on anarc seems entirely manufactured and looks like greedy scum trying to get a dunk in, but I also have to agree that I'd have been rushed by now of scum weren't on me do ##vote clo

Why do you think it's manufactured? And why do you think it was scum pushing it?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

wologar posted:

lol, I forgot about Moritz

I think the only thing that Moritz has said today was telling gulag that I was joking

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I haven't gone back and checked and I don't want to right now, but was Moritz ever actually in the thick of any discussions or just on the fringes/me-too voting?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Monathin posted:

Why do you think it's manufactured? And why do you think it was scum pushing it?

Looked like you and TPC. The whole "aha, my wording is slightly different" thing was very weak

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
no offense but it was just a page ago but I also asked anarc what are their results since plastic died n2

they should have a result for n3 and instead I got nothing

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
i dont think its anarc. Im leaning towards Opop, the OG watcher with no results since n1.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##vote opop

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Monathin posted:

I'm circling around Clo/TM/ someone else in light of TPC admitting they misread their role PM. TM's complete absence from the thread right now given their activity earlier is giving me pause.

I had food poisoning, sorry

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Opopanax posted:

Looked like you and TPC. The whole "aha, my wording is slightly different" thing was very weak

I don't think it was weak it all. Two backups in this game with different wording would in fact be a pretty significant gotcha.

You and TPC being opposed backups (one of you inherits the first town non-vanilla, the second one of you inherits the first non-town non-vanilla) makes that make more sense to me.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Tired Moritz posted:

I had food poisoning, sorry

My condolences. I still think you're scum, but condolences all the same.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

TM, how do you feel about Clo, putting aside your vote on opop for a minute?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Cloacamazing! posted:

Anarc probably tracked Opop Night 2 and didn't have an action Night 1 because according to their claim they only inherited Plastic's role after his death Night 1.

I also found this quote, which is pretty great now.

I do find it kinda odd that cloa would jump in to answer for Anarc about their tracking target...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
imo it just bothers me that opop claimed decently early and still managed to be alive all this time.