Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Victory probably has the best choreography of a full length series, uso manages to consistently pull off crazy poo poo with his dividing suit gimmick the whole way through, and the weirdness of the zanscare suits brings a strange dimension to a lot of fights that you don't see in most series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Gaius Marius posted:

Victory probably has the best choreography of a full length series, uso manages to consistently pull off crazy poo poo with his dividing suit gimmick the whole way through, and the weirdness of the zanscare suits brings a strange dimension to a lot of fights that you don't see in most series.

This is balanced by the fact that he uses the combination creation bit almost every episode until maybe the last 1/4 of the series, which requires an awful lot of resued combination animations as well as filler time trying to figure out how to combine parts to draw out the tension, but there are otherwise some really cool sequences. No one gets summarily murdered in weirder harder ways than in Victory.

I personally think that 0083 despite many of the split opinions on the tech/design inconsistency vs Zeta does a really good job of fight choreography and showing how fluid the space battlefields can get. It is one of the only ones that seems to care that space is a 3d environment for some of their bigger set pieces. I also really love the opening training battle in the wreckage of the one year war battleships in the desert.

vvv They aren't very long I'll give you that, but watching Kou completely struggle without the proper propulsion, the sneak attack using vertical space because the Feddies are dumb, coupled with the drag out battle at the end sort of disproving the value of those ludicrous mobile armors are all p great imo. Maybe not all of it, but I feel like there are some stand outs.

Otherwise I think most Gundam fight work is p repetitive and plain inside any given series, especially the longer running ones (for I think justifiable reasons pertaining to man power and production cycles).

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Feb 6, 2018

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
The space battles are probably the weakest part of 0083's action scenes

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKqs1JLDbp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CXgTJp8EeM

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Wing Gundam Update

No one really wants Zero or Epyon, but Heero will take the one that looks like his old one because "I just don't get Treize's thoughts what a weirdo that dude is".

Remains refreshing that prime characters dip in and out of the story more or less naturally as it progresses, and it remains astounding how many different suits each Gundam pilot uses/leaves laying around. Really appreciating Wing more with this rewatch. The constantly shifting villain is sort of an undercutting agent throughout even though it isn't hard to follow who they are, I do find its becoming harder to see the logical jumps for each successive villain's plans.

I think it's been almost 20 episodes now since we last saw Heavyarms the only Gundam that doesn't get exploded at some point.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Feb 10, 2018

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer
I'm about 25 episodes into a re-watch of Wing and I definitely agree, it's striking how they just pop in and out. You'll get a whole mini-arc of just Heero and Trowa tooling around with no check-ins with the other pilots, and a lot of those episodes barely even have Gundams in them. The fact that Duo and Wufei are the only ones who take their suits into outer space, and they both get pretty much instantly owned, drives home why it's a good idea that the others didn't, and establishes them both as dumb as hell (I watched this show the first time around when I was deep in a high school goth phase, so I loved Duo, but goddamn homeboy is bad at Gundam-ing). There's a lot more talking than I remember, and a lot more recycled combat animation too, so I guess I'm glad there aren't a ton of fights all the time. I also forgot how berzerk Quatre went when he showed up in the Zero.

I'm also about 10 episodes into Iron-Blooded Orphans, and it seems pretty miserable so far. Not that I don't like the show, it's good, but the whole "child soldiers" thing is pretty grim.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
The Gundams in Wing were originally only outfitted and prepped for Earthside combat too. When Heavyarms and Sandrock first make it out to space later Sandrock is pretty useless since it's not upgraded for space combat and Trowa just uses a space Taurus until his suit is ready to go and he gets his memories back. Everyone taking a magic ride on the Wing Zero carousel is pretty fun and the Zero system as a concept is interesting - I really like what the show does with it and Dorothy in the last few episodes.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

ANAmal.net posted:

I'm also about 10 episodes into Iron-Blooded Orphans, and it seems pretty miserable so far. Not that I don't like the show, it's good, but the whole "child soldiers" thing is pretty grim.

Yeah, don't expect that to change too much. IBO is not a happy show. I can't think of a single major character who doesn't run into some major trauma and tragedy by the end.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

I finally watched The Origin V the other day. Twice. :swoon:

I always say Zeta is my favorite series but hot dang, these Origin episodes are really getting good.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

RillAkBea posted:

these Origin episodes are really getting good.
They're great and the manga they're from is even better.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I've only watched G Gundam straight through before, so I watched the first couple episodes of Iron Blooded Orphans (along with Wing and 00)

IBO is uh, a tonal shift

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Raxivace posted:

They're great and the manga they're from is even better.

Oh, no question about it. I'm up to about Vol. 7 I think, but I already bought up to 18. My Gundam manga backlog is almost as bad as my Gunpla backlog. The spine art is nice and minimalist though so it looks dead good sitting on the shelf waiting for me.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I've only watched G Gundam straight through before, so I watched the first couple episodes of Iron Blooded Orphans (along with Wing and 00)

IBO is uh, a tonal shift

It came right on the end of several attempts by Bandai and Sunrise to make Gundam more appealing to young children which didn't really work and alienated a lot of older viewers so I think they played just a little bit more into the violent side of Gundam than usual just to assure the fans that while this is another Gundam with a cast of kids, this is in no way meant for children.

Seriously though I actually tried to watch some of Gundam AGE the other week and jesus christ, I can't remember how much I watched I just know that my suspension of disbelief was beaten to a bloody pulp by the end of episode 2. Between that and the godawful Level 5 character designs I'm not sure you could even pay me to watch the rest.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

RillAkBea posted:

Oh, no question about it. I'm up to about Vol. 7 I think, but I already bought up to 18.

Uh there are only 12 volumes of the origin.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Droyer posted:

Uh there are only 12 volumes of the origin.

I'm reading the original Japanese paperbacks, of which there are 23, because I live in Japan and speak Japanese so that was easiest for me.

Either way I'm halfway through Jaburo.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

RillAkBea posted:

It came right on the end of several attempts by Bandai and Sunrise to make Gundam more appealing to young children which didn't really work and alienated a lot of older viewers so I think they played just a little bit more into the violent side of Gundam than usual just to assure the fans that while this is another Gundam with a cast of kids, this is in no way meant for children.

Seriously though I actually tried to watch some of Gundam AGE the other week and jesus christ, I can't remember how much I watched I just know that my suspension of disbelief was beaten to a bloody pulp by the end of episode 2. Between that and the godawful Level 5 character designs I'm not sure you could even pay me to watch the rest.

I'm in the minority and actually quite like the goofy character and mechanical designs of AGE's first generation. Even Grandpa Santa, the mechanic dude. They remind me a lot of the goofier 70s designs from guys like Go Nagai. The actual show they were attached to vacillated between boring and horrid poo poo, but the designs would be good attached to a better show in my opinion. I think part of AGE's problem was that it wanted to be all things to all men, and wanted to be both an unabashed children's show with wrestling robots that could become ninja robots and weird character designs and an adult story about a child losing his hero complex and in the end it never knew what it wanted or pulled any of it off very well. If it had just committed to one course more then it could probably have done one area better. Maybe not though, given it's writer was completely inexperienced with animation and apparently wasn't interested in really learning about it.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I genuinely think if they had realized Asemu would be the popular protagonist from the start they had the basis for a good arc. They come really close but they really needed to give more time to either Flit's redemption or Flit's fall and Kio just needs to be a secondary character instead of a primary one because even in his own arc he's overshadowed by his grandpa and dad.

I mean it'd be super trivial to rewrite Age to be more interesting and coherent. You could do it with a bare minimum amount of changes.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
The problem to me is that Asemu and Kio kind of eat in to each other's thematic importance. The ending tries to establish that each of their views are necessary in some manner, and they have to work with each other; but then Asemu is basically absent from it and all he represents is the middle ground between Flit and Kio. Which could be enough on it's own, if he's the one to bring those two warring sides together, but instead he's just not there and Kio mindrapes Flit and everything is okay again. Then again, I don't really care about Asemu and don't find "but he's not a newtype" all that interesting in and of itself. I think he could be interesting, but it'd take more than a little tweaking, and I really think he'd have been a stronger character if, in the end, he just gets fed up of being used by Flit and trying to live up to him and told his old man to go shove it and left the Earthsphere for Mars on his own to establish an anti-Ezelcant faction because his actions trying to impress his father resulted in the death of his friend or something.

DKD
Dec 25, 2011
Question on the Origin manga: the version officially available online is in full color. Is that just the digital version, or are the print versions also full color?

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

DKD posted:

Question on the Origin manga: the version officially available online is in full color. Is that just the digital version, or are the print versions also full color?

Print version only has a few pages in watercolors.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

After getting through the first 10 or so episodes of Wing, I have no idea what OZ's endgame is. They're already the de facto leaders of Earth and now they want to be de jure leaders? And a war with the colonies for ??? reasons?

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Because Treize and the aristocratic illumaniti wants to over throw democracy. But mostly Treize.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

After getting through the first 10 or so episodes of Wing, I have no idea what OZ's endgame is. They're already the de facto leaders of Earth and now they want to be de jure leaders? And a war with the colonies for ??? reasons?
You've reached the point where behind the scenes drama hit the show (the original writer getting fired). If things start feeling off, it's mostly because the remaining staff were probably stalling to buy themselves time to rewrite the plot.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Sumizawa was the main writer for all of Wing, including Endless Waltz.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

AradoBalanga posted:

You've reached the point where behind the scenes drama hit the show (the original writer getting fired). If things start feeling off, it's mostly because the remaining staff were probably stalling to buy themselves time to rewrite the plot.

This is untrue, because:

tsob posted:

Sumizawa was the main writer for all of Wing, including Endless Waltz.

Including Glory of the Losers and Frozen Teardrop, too. Wing in its entirety is and always has been the brainchild of Sumizawa. It being crazy and out there and semi-incoherent isn't anything to do with changing writers.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I'm rewatching Wing while working on my Treize Krushenda cosplay and good lord, the soundtrack on this show is just as good as I remember. It's a god drat masterpiece.

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

chiasaur11 posted:

Of course, later Gundam stuff sometimes got too close to the wrong side of the line between "Individual Imperial Japanese soldiers could still be good people" and "Imperial Japan: was it really that bad?", but that's kind of always a risk to these things.

Yeah, the original MSG was pretty unambiguous in its portrayal of Zeon (the Nazi Germany/Axis stand-in - I mean, for gently caress's sake Neo Zeon occupies an asteroid they call AXIS) as being absolutely terrible. Later Gundam series come way too uncomfortably close to saluting the Axis Zeon flag with tears in their eyes, after which they look towards you and say "The Axis Zeon wasn't that bad, was it?"

Arcsquad12 posted:

What Gundam shows do have good fight choreography, then? I might enjoy how creative some of the fights in the original series are, but I won't say they're particularly well executed.
I'd suggest the FA-78 versus the Psyco Zaku was a good fight, but what are some other ones?

Turn A

Edit: In all seriousness - Turn A has some great ones. Other fights that I really enjoyed in Gundam include pretty much all of the fights in Char's Counterattack and the penultimate battle between Gaelio and McGillis (the fact that Gaelio is literally ripping parts off of the Kimaris Vidar to secure the win is amazing).

LuiCypher fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Feb 14, 2018

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Monaghan posted:

I'm rewatching Wing while working on my Treize Krushenda cosplay and good lord, the soundtrack on this show is just as good as I remember. It's a god drat masterpiece.

It is easily the best thing about it. The soundtrack is so loving good.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Wings of a Boy that Killed Adolescence is such a fun song, though nowadays I associate it more with this video than Gundam itself.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Does the soundtrack do sample from Star Trek? I swear the "red alert" part of one of the songs is Riker from the show.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Azubah posted:

Does the soundtrack do sample from Star Trek? I swear the "red alert" part of one of the songs is Riker from the show.

Just Communication, the opening song, samples it in the full version but that part isn't in the show.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

LuiCypher posted:

Yeah, the original MSG was pretty unambiguous in its portrayal of Zeon (the Nazi Germany/Axis stand-in - I mean, for gently caress's sake Neo Zeon occupies an asteroid they call AXIS) as being absolutely terrible. Later Gundam series come way too uncomfortably close to saluting the Axis Zeon flag with tears in their eyes, after which they look towards you and say "The Axis Zeon wasn't that bad, was it?"

I think Tomino kinda dug that grave himself when he made Neo Zeon almost a comedy villain in early parts of ZZ and then made them idealistic in Char's Counterattack. That said, the only animation I've seen that really got bad about it is 0083, where Gato dies doing a suicide run to take out as many of the enemy as possible while the music gives a heroic swell. I've heard MS Igloo is quite bad about it too, but I didn't see that so I don't know. Most of the rest of the time it's things like Unicorn having Marida give some kind of personal justification for why people followed Zeon in the first place, but balanced out by arguments over colony drops and so on.

That doesn't even include the best part of that scene.

https://comfy.moe/lebrbv.webm

I don't know that I'd say Turn-A is notable for it's choreography, because while there are some really cool moments in the show they don't happen all that often over it's length and aren't really the focus. That said, I'm just gonna dump a couple of webms I've made over the years for /m/ since I love Turn-A anyway and it does have some cool moments. There's no sound on any of them, and they're in a couple of different resolutions so that the finished product fits under the 3MB file limit but I couldn't be arsed hunting for the different scenes to make standardized and fully sounded versions of each; plus, some of them have multiple edits to minimize run time or cut out as much non-action bits as reasonable and would be a pain in the arse to have to redo.

https://comfy.moe/cnvouu.webm

https://comfy.moe/znisqy.webm

https://comfy.moe/yfbgeq.webm

https://comfy.moe/cvjynv.webm

https://comfy.moe/hzcfkv.webm

https://comfy.moe/anfqvm.webm

https://comfy.moe/fjpdpo.webm

https://comfy.moe/amlqkk.webm

https://comfy.moe/okulnz.webm

https://comfy.moe/sxsexh.webm

https://comfy.moe/mnvvmo.webm

Some of them have really nice choreography, some are just plain fun and some have interesting or cool ideas that make them stick out but I like all those moments for different reasons.

tsob fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Feb 15, 2018

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
The only objectively good organization in UC is AEUG/Karaba. Everyone else is either literal Nazis or so stupid that they enable literal Nazis.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

The only objectively good organization in UC is AEUG/Karaba. Everyone else is either literal Nazis or so stupid that they enable literal Nazis.

The League Militaire and Vera's Crossbone Vanguard are pretty unambiguously good and are coincidentally both fighting against different organizations that are so comically, cartoonishly evil that they give Gihren's Zeon a run for their money.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Kanos posted:

The League Militaire and Vera's Crossbone Vanguard are pretty unambiguously good and are coincidentally both fighting against different organizations that are so comically, cartoonishly evil that they give Gihren's Zeon a run for their money.

A run for their money, nothing. They win. Gihren by himself, sure, he can maybe hold them off, and he knew how to pick people who could keep up (thank you for your service, Colonel Killing) but a lot of his orders went through Dozle, Garma, and Kycelia, which really handicapped him.

Kycelia would keep the evil, but try to have some level of pragmatism. You know, why kill people when you can rule them and that. She's evil, but lacks the manic edge that would let Gihren win here.

Dozle, he tries to be an honorable soldier, and when left to his own devices, he often is. He'll go along with truly monstrous things when Gihren suggests them, but he lacks initiative in that department. If he's devising a plan on his own, it might have one or two war crimes, sure, but it's mostly just going to be straightforward slugfests. And he doesn't have the disdain for his own side that makes for the truly great cartoonish supervillains. He even gives his own life to give his soldiers time to retreat. Shameful.

As for Garma, don't even get me started. He's hardly even evil. He's an active handicap in this competition. Probably doesn't even want to kill billions of people in a show of power, the freak.

Gihren tries, but there's only so much he can do on his own.

(I'd also put Londo Bell in with the good guys. Bright's tries, at least, which is more than you can say for most of his bosses.)

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

tsob posted:

https://comfy.moe/lebrbv.webm

I don't know that I'd say Turn-A is notable for it's choreography, because while there are some really cool moments in the show they don't happen all that often over it's length and aren't really the focus. That said, I'm just gonna dump a couple of webms I've made over the years for /m/ since I love Turn-A anyway and it does have some cool moments. There's no sound on any of them, and they're in a couple of different resolutions so that the finished product fits under the 3MB file limit but I couldn't be arsed hunting for the different scenes to make standardized and fully sounded versions of each; plus, some of them have multiple edits to minimize run time or cut out as much non-action bits as reasonable and would be a pain in the arse to have to redo.

https://comfy.moe/cnvouu.webm

https://comfy.moe/znisqy.webm

https://comfy.moe/yfbgeq.webm

https://comfy.moe/cvjynv.webm

https://comfy.moe/hzcfkv.webm

https://comfy.moe/anfqvm.webm

https://comfy.moe/fjpdpo.webm

https://comfy.moe/amlqkk.webm

https://comfy.moe/okulnz.webm

https://comfy.moe/sxsexh.webm

https://comfy.moe/mnvvmo.webm

Some of them have really nice choreography, some are just plain fun and some have interesting or cool ideas that make them stick out but I like all those moments for different reasons.

Oh sochie

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

tsob posted:

My YouTube link does include the best part of that scene, which is the robot dick punch :colbert: You just have to keep watching it!

But the build-up to it is similarly incredible and noteworthy - Corin uses Sochie and Miashei as a first stage booster, then he dodges Merrybell's missiles and her beam saber stab, pulps the head of Merrybell's Bandit with his weaponized Tunnel Boring Machine, gloriously sails through the air launching a missile barrage at the Turn X to the tune of something similar to Flight of the Valkyries, and then unleashes his robot dick punch. Even after all of that, the crazy bastard still gets chumped by the Moonlight Butterfly instead of the victory he deserved. I know he's called Kill 'Em All Tomino for a reason, but still.

Nevertheless at least said dick punch, hilariously enough, breaks them out of the Moonlight Butterfly deadlock - hence why Corin Nander is the true savior of the Earth.

I know it ends horribly, but 0080's final fight scene is intense, well-done, and feels appropriately real-robot (i.e., weighty) instead of samurai-drawn-as-robots.

Re: Victory Gundam and others - one of Gundam's real problems is that nearly all the goddamn time its protagonists/plots revolve around literal child soldiers and few of the series ever really confront it in a meaningful way. I guess some elements of Gundam 00 and Gundam IBO really do try (I mean, the whole frickin' plot of IBO involves children forced into military slavery who become their own mercenary company and get their revenge - of sorts - before their actions finally catch up to them). The rest of Victory Gundam probably doesn't capture this or deliver on this in any meaningful way, but this clip (Go to around 2:20 if you just want to see the interaction rather than the fight leading up to it) continues to haunt me as one of the times where Gundam took a step back and said 'drat, that is hosed up', and I applaud the scene, however brief it is, for that.

LuiCypher fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Feb 15, 2018

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

chiasaur11 posted:

(I'd also put Londo Bell in with the good guys. Bright's tries, at least, which is more than you can say for most of his bosses.)

"Bright tries to be a good guy" is one way to reduce the plots of almost all UC Gundam series to one sentence. Bright Noah is consistent and constant in terms of being a good guy throughout nearly all of the major UC series, and he's rewarded for this by unknowingly killing his own son in EU novels/manga through said dedication.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

chiasaur11 posted:

A run for their money, nothing. They win. Gihren by himself, sure, he can maybe hold them off, and he knew how to pick people who could keep up (thank you for your service, Colonel Killing) but a lot of his orders went through Dozle, Garma, and Kycelia, which really handicapped him.

Kycelia would keep the evil, but try to have some level of pragmatism. You know, why kill people when you can rule them and that. She's evil, but lacks the manic edge that would let Gihren win here.

Dozle, he tries to be an honorable soldier, and when left to his own devices, he often is. He'll go along with truly monstrous things when Gihren suggests them, but he lacks initiative in that department. If he's devising a plan on his own, it might have one or two war crimes, sure, but it's mostly just going to be straightforward slugfests. And he doesn't have the disdain for his own side that makes for the truly great cartoonish supervillains. He even gives his own life to give his soldiers time to retreat. Shameful.

As for Garma, don't even get me started. He's hardly even evil. He's an active handicap in this competition. Probably doesn't even want to kill billions of people in a show of power, the freak.

Gihren tries, but there's only so much he can do on his own.

Gihren's Zeon is still the high water mark for atrocity in Gundam. Zanscare guillotines a bunch of people, massacres a bunch of people with motorcycle battleships, and tries to deploy a monstrous superweapon that is stopped before it is allowed to activate. The Jupiter Empire does a lot of heinous poo poo but is ultimately stopped before Crux can blow up the Earth.

Gihren's Zeon murders half the sum total population of humanity in less than half a year.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

LuiCypher posted:

Re: Victory Gundam and others - one of Gundam's real problems is that nearly all the goddamn time its protagonists/plots revolve around literal child soldiers and few of the series ever really confront it in a meaningful way. I guess some elements of Gundam 00 and Gundam IBO really do try (I mean, the whole frickin' plot of IBO involves children forced into military slavery who become their own mercenary company and get their revenge - of sorts - before their actions finally catch up to them). The rest of Victory Gundam probably doesn't capture this or deliver on this in any meaningful way, but this clip (Go to around 2:20 if you just want to see the interaction rather than the fight leading up to it) continues to haunt me as one of the times where Gundam took a step back and said 'drat, that is hosed up', and I applaud the scene, however brief it is, for that.

That clip is actually one of the bigger struggles I had with Victory. You have a group of people who are willing to commit all kinds of heinous acts on the people of earth for their desires. Zanscare is so comically evil they use the guillotine as a fear tactic, but for some reason their hardened soldiers are really bothered by the idea that their war might create child soldiers? He's not the only one to have this reaction either from their side, it's like a running theme for at least the first 1/3rd of the show. I found it to be a huge disconnect, I understand its supposed to make us empathize with them, but for me it made it even harder to. It was a really difficult intellectual disconnect for this guy to be super bothered by a child piloting a war machine when they were perfectly comfortable genociding children, families etc in Uso's home district in the opening of the series by wiping out an entire city with no warning.

Victory has a lot of issues, unintelligible villains was a huge one for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Kanos posted:

Gihren's Zeon murders half the sum total population of humanity in less than half a year.

In a month.