Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.

Lawlicaust posted:

So far, Neverwinter has provided for some pretty great griefing opportunities. There are lots of very hardcore DnD players that play Neverwinter, especially on the RP server, Mindflayer. These people will get raging mad over very small things. Two major griefing opportunities stick out.

First, you can cancel emote animations by interacting/getting close to someone. Running up and down the Moonstone Mask (A big rp/erp/sperglord area) and interrupting everyone will cause some major rage. It's gotten to the point where people see goons in their instance of the Moonstone Mask and pre-emptively zone to another instance or leave.

But my favorite is the second instance in the game, Cragmire Crypts. Before every boss, there is a short 5ish second cutscene that zooms in on them while they do a little animation. Nobody can move during the cutscene. Nobody can cancel the cutscene. Usually it only plays once when the first player enters the room. On the first boss of Cragmire Crypts, this isn't the case. The cutscene plays every single time someone walks across the threshold and will play multiple times for each person. If you want, you can indefinitely lock your party in the cutscene by just running back and forth over the threshold. If you do it fast enough (by using dodge rolls), it's difficult for them to kick you from the party if they have leave or even leave because they keep getting interrupted by the cutscene. Most of them will just force quit the game. However, there is no amount of time being logged offline will kick you from the group so they can't just leave, wait 5 minutes and come back because if you are still doing it, they will still be locked in the cutscene. I've only done this once or twice and only with people that were such incredible assholes that they really deserved it. However, it's beautiful to see unfold.

There are plenty of other ways to be a complete rear end in a top hat and grief in that game too. For example, making a foundry map that seems completely fine and normal for the first few minutes until someone steps on a switch that spawns 20+ mobs that immediately murder them and continue murdering them when they respawn until they quit. Oh and the death tax is pretty drat high in the game so a high level person dying several times costs a lot of money or 15-20 minutes at a campfire doing nothing.

I used to do this on Guild Wars 1 all the time. If you're in a party and single person crosses a threshold to a new area, everyone gets warped. There was one high level area in some icy mountain place and the exit and entrance to this fort were close together. Enjoy your load times!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slappy Moose
Jan 23, 2010

THE FILTHY IMMIGRANT
I was playing some Chivlary: Medieval Warfare and apparently one guy in particular did not take kindly to the fact that I was wiping the floor with his entire team. I don't know if this counts as griefing, since I literally just played well, but I was almost crying with laughter as he just stood still and typed for a couple minutes straight while I just kept playing normally. A couple other people chimed in and laughed at him, but I was giggling at how many people wanted to kick me.

I rushed to start fraps and take screenshots. I'm sorry for the lovely screenshots but just read through the logs and chat, this is approximately chronological order. I think I missed some of the chat because the map changed :(

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Who would expect a guy named "Chronic Butthurt" to get butthurt so consistently?

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

Age of Wushu - Goon Tang Clan 1st Invitational Lemon Party

Skip to the videos below if you don't want/need an explanation.

Firstly some context. In age of wushu every week the top 10 crafters each get prize boxes, in these boxes are often special outfits. We discovered that the farmer profession got points for planting crops but didn't have to harvest the crops to get rank. Last week my character got in the top 10 and got a reward box containing an outfit.

Some people in the guild thought the outfit looked funny because it looks even more like peasant lowbie gear than the gear starting players get. We set out to plant but not harvest many, many crops. This started to cause lag in the surrounding area and even culling when too many crops get planted. Then the server crashed.

We had no clue if the crash was our fault, but we felt it was our duty to stress test the server by going to the busiest zone and growing the biggest sized crops we could. Normal planting looks like this:

This is a goon plantation:

Then we realised that unlike most crops that despawn in 5-10 minutes of not being harvested lemon trees last a good 45-60 min. We soon had the entire farmland of the zone covered in trees so no one could grow anything else. Then we noticed all the carts going past our plantation.

Wushu is a pvp focused game, one of the tasks available is protecting carts rear end they travel between two locations. Players not fr4om your guild may click on your cart to flag as a bandit and attack and destroy your cart stealing the reward you would have got from the task. Our makeshift lemon forest gave us the perfect cover to raid many carts

The entire area was a laggy mess full of culling due to so many extra entities. Players would approach the forest in confusion then real back as darts, claws, and angry goons flew out to destroy them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhNPrk8auZU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1LUIRRJocI&feature=player_embedded

Anal Papist fucked around with this message at 10:16 on May 29, 2013

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Charlie in the trees, charlie in the trees!

If nothing else, you can always count on goons to perform a proper stress test of your servers, free of charge. :v:

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

Unfortunately for charlie we were in the trees (our server has a very large vietnamese population who all lack a sense of humour).

I_Socom
Jul 18, 2007

A great ride that requires finesse and effort to get the best out of it.

.TakaM posted:

Psh, here is the MLGprostrats420blazeitYOLOswag EOD bot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0fRZ0Dc89s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPdgLTl7ja4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11YaS7Jdc7w
Another great thing about the EOD bot is you can drive it to the next set of mcoms and wait until your team takes the base and immediately plant the new mcom. (you just have to keep exiting the EODbot before the 10 sec timer runs out)

I'm at work and can't afford to spend half an hour watching these... but they're great :v: Do they manage to land a direct impact EOD-on-enemy-sniper kill at any point??

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

.TakaM posted:

Another great thing about the EOD bot is you can drive it to the next set of mcoms and wait until your team takes the base and immediately plant the new mcom. (you just have to keep exiting the EODbot before the 10 sec timer runs out)

This is magical in a way. It's like watching people do scupturing but with explosives or golf but with explosives. Still :science:

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

.TakaM posted:

Are there kill-cams in this game, do they get to see the cute little thing that killed them drive away?

Kangaroo Jerk
Jul 23, 2000

SugarAddict posted:

This is magical in a way. It's like watching people do scupturing but with explosives or golf but with explosives. Still :science:

I really love all the golf jokes being made as they do this. "Looks like I avoided the water hazard!"

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Law posted:

Are there kill-cams in this game, do they get to see the cute little thing that killed them drive away?

You see the person or vehicle that killed you in third person for a short time after you die, so as long as someone is still controlling the robot, the victim will get a fantastic view of it speeding away into the desert as it searches for more prey.

TopherCStone
Feb 27, 2013

I am very important and deserve your attention

Anal Papist posted:

I think I need to start playing this game

Slurps Mad Rips
Jan 25, 2009

Bwaltow!

Gestalt Intellect posted:

You see the person or vehicle that killed you in third person for a short time after you die, so as long as someone is still controlling the robot, the victim will get a fantastic view of it speeding away into the desert as it searches for more prey.

Additionally, someone can't stop the killcam unless they exit out of the game with alt+f4. You can't hit escape to go to the menu early, and you can't press a button to speed it up. All you can do is watch, or exit the game.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

SAHChandler posted:

Additionally, someone can't stop the killcam unless they exit out of the game with alt+f4. You can't hit escape to go to the menu early, and you can't press a button to speed it up. All you can do is watch, or exit the game.

Even better, if you manage to open a menu in that little lull between being killed and the killcam starting up, it forces you out of that menu!

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

Anal Papist posted:

Skip to the videos below if you don't want/need an explanation.

Firstly some context. In age of wushu every week the top 10 crafters each get prize boxes, in these boxes are often special outfits. We discovered that the farmer profession got points for planting crops but didn't have to harvest the crops to get rank. Last week my character got in the top 10 and got a reward box containing an outfit.

Some people in the guild thought the outfit looked funny because it looks even more like peasant lowbie gear than the gear starting players get. We set out to plant but not harvest many, many crops. This started to cause lag in the surrounding area and even culling when too many crops get planted. Then the server crashed.

We had no clue if the crash was our fault, but we felt it was our duty to stress test the server by going to the busiest zone and growing the biggest sized crops we could. Normal planting looks like this:

This is a goon plantation:

Then we realised that unlike most crops that despawn in 5-10 minutes of not being harvested lemon trees last a good 45-60 min. We soon had the entire farmland of the zone covered in trees so no one could grow anything else. Then we noticed all the carts going past our plantation.

Wushu is a pvp focused game, one of the tasks available is protecting carts rear end they travel between two locations. Players not fr4om your guild may click on your cart to flag as a bandit and attack and destroy your cart stealing the reward you would have got from the task. Our makeshift lemon forest gave us the perfect cover to raid many carts

The entire area was a laggy mess full of culling due to so many extra entities. Players would approach the forest in confusion then real back as darts, claws, and angry goons flew out to destroy them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhNPrk8auZU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1LUIRRJocI&feature=player_embedded

This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. You started out just playing with goddamn farming mechanics and ended up re-enacting children of the corn and got to give it the contextually accurate name "Lemon Party"

There is no part of that that is not awesome. From start to finish, all awesome. If I hadn't sworn off MMOs forever I'd probably turn into a hermit playing that drat game.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
It's a different kind of MMO. Advancement is more like EVE's skill points. You can do all/most of your "baseline" leveling stuff in less than an hour a day. After that you can afk, mess with people, pvp, or even just logoff if you spend $9/month. Your character will continue leveling while doing any kind of fun stuff as long as you have some experience pooled up, which isn't too hard to accomplish.

There is technically stuff to grind. It's not really necessary to do it. However, if the existence of grindable things is why you want to stay away, then yeah, stay away.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Anal Papist posted:

Abusing culling is probably the funniest thing to do in Planetside 2. The game has an element of dynamic culling to it, but for the most part tanks render at 800 meters away, infantry render at 400 meters. If someone on foot fires a projectile, and you can't see them, that projectile is invisible. A few months ago the developers also gave the VS, the faction that most Goons now play, an infantry based anti-vehicle weapon that has a range of 800 meters. Which means that there is a 400 meter zone where we are effectively invisible.

The Lancer is hypothetically balanced by the fact that, on an individual basis, it isn't very powerful. But, in a game where we run around with 40-60 people online at once, the fact that it's individually weak stops mattering at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cs3e-ypWcI

Almost every single day this happens. We'll have 20-30 people with this gun standing on a hill shooting at pubbies driving tanks towards us. They cannot see us shooting them. All they see is that, after a certain point, vehicles in front of them start to instantly explode. And they keep going.

turn off the TV fucked around with this message at 04:15 on May 31, 2013

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Giggily posted:

Lancer talk

Never change, Lancer :allears:

You could do similarly unfair bullshit in PS1 and even after five years, Lancer platoons retained their charm.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Magres posted:

Never change, Lancer :allears:

You could do similarly unfair bullshit in PS1 and even after five years, Lancer platoons retained their charm.

The more things change the more they stay the same. :japan:

BlueDestiny
Jun 18, 2011

Mega deal with it

Giggily posted:

The more things change the more they stay the same. :japan:

The biggest grief in PS2 is SOE putting in features from the first game and playing them up as AMAZING NEW GAMEPLAY like the lattice system and empire-specific launchers.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

Giggily posted:

Abusing culling is probably the funniest thing to do in Planetside 2. The game has an element of dynamic culling to it, but for the most part tanks render at 800 meters away, infantry render at 400 meters. If someone on foot fires a projectile, and you can't see them, that projectile is invisible. A few months ago the developers also gave the VS, the faction that most Goons now play, an infantry based anti-vehicle weapon that has a range of 800 meters. Which means that there is a 400 meter zone where we are effectively invisible.

The Lancer is hypothetically balanced by the fact that, on an individual basis, it isn't very powerful. But, in a game where we run around with 40-60 people online at once, the fact that it's individually weak stops mattering at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cs3e-ypWcI

Almost every single day this happens. We'll have 20-30 people with this gun standing on a hill shooting at pubbies driving tanks towards us. They cannot see us shooting them. All they see is that, after a certain point, vehicles in front of them start to instantly explode. And they keep going.

This is fantastic. I miss you guys. I should reinstall this poo poo and get a Lancer.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

BlueDestiny posted:

The biggest grief in PS2 is SOE putting in features from the first game and playing them up as AMAZING NEW GAMEPLAY like the lattice system and empire-specific launchers.

I disagree very strongly. Even for vets and even if the new Lancer, Striker, and Phoenix were somehow perfectly translated over to PS2, all of the other new stuff would heavily change the context of the guns and still make them play differently. Maybe not AMAZING NEW GAMEPLAY worthy, but still different and new. For anyone who isn't a PS1 vet, they fit the AMAZING NEW GAMEPLAY bill perfectly. I will never complain about SOE trying to re-capture the magical and wonderful things of PS1 while discarding the crappy parts.

You know, like the god awful 15 minute hack and holds on empty bases that turned into god awful 45 minute hack and holds on empty bases half the time because no one would bother to guard the god damned thing and TRx would hotdrop it, wipe out the three remaining defenders, and resecure the thing with two minutes left - over and over.

(Context: In PS1, most bases had a console you had to essentially smack with an item to start the hack that would flip the base after fifteen minutes. TRx was a PS1 TR outfit that made a habit of flying in fast single man aircraft and, often with under half a minute to spare, parachuting into lightly defended bases that were about to change hands, storming the place and disrupting the hack, meaning we'd have to re-hack the goddamned thing and hold it for another fifteen minutes)

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
That sounds hilarious and exactly like something a goon guild would do.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

That sounds hilarious and exactly like something a goon guild would do.

We do that to a certain degree, except it's been streamlined and you can do it by pressing a single button.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

Kylra posted:

It's a different kind of MMO. Advancement is more like EVE's skill points. You can do all/most of your "baseline" leveling stuff in less than an hour a day. After that you can afk, mess with people, pvp, or even just logoff if you spend $9/month. Your character will continue leveling while doing any kind of fun stuff as long as you have some experience pooled up, which isn't too hard to accomplish.

There is technically stuff to grind. It's not really necessary to do it. However, if the existence of grindable things is why you want to stay away, then yeah, stay away.

I had to swear off MMOs because I inevitably end up in a really cool guild that I enjoy spending time loving around with a little too much, and suddenly I'm not getting out of the house because I'm having too much fun hanging out with people in a video game and time just disappears. I stick to FPSes and StarCraft now, things which have finite end points which make me look at a clock.

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006

TheSpiritFox posted:

I had to swear off MMOs because I inevitably end up in a really cool guild that I enjoy spending time loving around with a little too much, and suddenly I'm not getting out of the house because I'm having too much fun hanging out with people in a video game and time just disappears. I stick to FPSes and StarCraft now, things which have finite end points which make me look at a clock.

I had to do the same thing. When I was a freshman in college I turned down going to a party in real life because I had to meet up with my guild to do a raid.

Two hours into the raid I realized that I was, in fact, an idiot. I immediately uninstalled the game, canceled my account, and got laid a few hours later. Coincidence? I'd like to think not.

SomniumObmutum
Jul 23, 2007

The more smug foxes the better I always say.

Tyrannosaurus posted:

I had to do the same thing. When I was a freshman in college I turned down going to a party in real life because I had to meet up with my guild to do a raid.

Two hours into the raid I realized that I was, in fact, an idiot. I immediately uninstalled the game, canceled my account, and got laid a few hours later. Coincidence? I'd like to think not.

The worst part about doing that is you rationalize it by going "oh but these people are depending on me!" And then you realize its a loving video game and have to go take a cold shower and reevaluate your priorities.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

SomniumObmutum posted:

The worst part about doing that is you rationalize it by going "oh but these people are depending on me!" And then you realize its a loving video game and have to go take a cold shower and reevaluate your priorities.

Yeah that pretty much sums it up :smithicide:

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I've never had these issues, but it's fascinating to hear.

In a griefing discussion, I've been at a friends house for a few days, and we were playing Halo online.

I was just messing around, and refused to get out of the vehicles except to switch, and never shot a single bullet, not even the ones the vehicles could, instead opting to run people over. By the end of a Team Deathmatch, I had my whole team screaming at me over the mic, while I giggled to myself. It wasn't huge or major, but it was a simple fun thing. Friend's Live account got a few messages about not letting 'mentally retarded people' play with him. I'm not a terribly good griefer, but I love just doing simple things that piss people off.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

KittyEmpress posted:

I'm not a terribly good griefer, but I love just doing simple things that piss people off.

This is pretty much the whole point of griefing.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

KittyEmpress posted:

I've never had these issues, but it's fascinating to hear.

In a griefing discussion, I've been at a friends house for a few days, and we were playing Halo online.

I was just messing around, and refused to get out of the vehicles except to switch, and never shot a single bullet, not even the ones the vehicles could, instead opting to run people over. By the end of a Team Deathmatch, I had my whole team screaming at me over the mic, while I giggled to myself. It wasn't huge or major, but it was a simple fun thing. Friend's Live account got a few messages about not letting 'mentally retarded people' play with him. I'm not a terribly good griefer, but I love just doing simple things that piss people off.

This reminds me of the most fun I ever had in Halo 4 multi. I was playing those scenarios they have/had where you and a group of people fight all kinds of NPCs. One of them used the big rear end map with a river and a kinda canyon in the middle and the pelican off to one side, and they dropped four respawning mantises for players to pretty much go nuts with on the NPCs.

Well, friendly fire was enabled. And since death just respawns you somewhere near an ally who is not under attack by an enemy, I decided after completing an objective to go to war with my fellow spartans. I started by toasting all of their mantises while their backs were turned and then posted up at the mantis respawn and murdered anyone and anything that moved within my vision. No one wanted to brave the final gauntlet of NPCs in banshees and wraiths and such without a mantis to kick rear end in so I ended up parked up on the hill murdering them for probably about 15 minutes. Then, finally, one dude gave up and went to try to finish the map while I played tag with the other two. It took him quite a while and a number of deaths (while yelling at all three of us in voice chat to come help him) for him to manage it. Ending time was something like 38 minutes.

I never said a word the entire time. Just enjoyed sewing the chaos.

Fuzzyjello
Jan 28, 2013

TheSpiritFox posted:

This reminds me of the most fun I ever had in Halo 4 multi. I was playing those scenarios they have/had where you and a group of people fight all kinds of NPCs. One of them used the big rear end map with a river and a kinda canyon in the middle and the pelican off to one side, and they dropped four respawning mantises for players to pretty much go nuts with on the NPCs.

Well, friendly fire was enabled. And since death just respawns you somewhere near an ally who is not under attack by an enemy, I decided after completing an objective to go to war with my fellow spartans. I started by toasting all of their mantises while their backs were turned and then posted up at the mantis respawn and murdered anyone and anything that moved within my vision. No one wanted to brave the final gauntlet of NPCs in banshees and wraiths and such without a mantis to kick rear end in so I ended up parked up on the hill murdering them for probably about 15 minutes. Then, finally, one dude gave up and went to try to finish the map while I played tag with the other two. It took him quite a while and a number of deaths (while yelling at all three of us in voice chat to come help him) for him to manage it. Ending time was something like 38 minutes.

I never said a word the entire time. Just enjoyed sewing the chaos.

I had a similar Halo experience on the first Halo PC. There was a map called Danger Canyon. I got the rocket launcher and hid at the rear entrance of our base. As Spartan teammates would come up the ramp I would launch rockets down the tunnel in time for them to intersect. I would usually score more teamkills than the opposing team would score in kills. It got to a point where I was competing with the other side. Those were the days.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

.TakaM posted:

These, plus the previous lancer discussion, really make me wish there was a similar thing in PS2

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCo0H1ykhxw

I think this was posted already, but it's funny and I really don't know why. How exactly does this game WORK? It seems like there are no rules at all and it's theoretically enforced by like the honor system or something.

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

Thumbtacks posted:

How exactly does this game WORK? It seems like there are no rules at all and it's theoretically enforced by like the honor system or something.

It's enforced by terrible admins who have a little circle of friends who all play on the server regularly, and if you don't abide by their arbitrary rules (read: let them win) they will permaban you and tell everyone they meet to do the same because you're an RDMer or some poo poo. Basically, you grief yourself by playing the game.

e: By "arbitrary rules" I don't mean the warden's rules, I mean the server's "rules," if they can even be called that.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Fuzzyjello posted:

I had a similar Halo experience on the first Halo PC. There was a map called Danger Canyon. I got the rocket launcher and hid at the rear entrance of our base. As Spartan teammates would come up the ramp I would launch rockets down the tunnel in time for them to intersect. I would usually score more teamkills than the opposing team would score in kills. It got to a point where I was competing with the other side. Those were the days.

I did a similar thing when I was in middle school with the Halo 1 PC Demo. I think it was Blood Gulch CTF that had the two bases separate by a long open field, and there was a banshee at the opponent's base which let people dominate the ground pretty handily. I would post up by the enemy base with an RPG, never pressing for the flag, just firing rockets and one-shorting everybody that tried to be Sikk Banshee Ultra Marine.

It was the first game I ever played that had voice chat enabled, and everybody back then had those terrible desk mics which were little wands. So you couldn't understand the yelling, just that they were really mad

Twenty Drunk Apes
Jun 17, 2012

The mane you say? Please note that this is a pity avatar because even bronies feel sorry for this poster so :effort:.

death .cab for qt posted:

It was the first game I ever played that had voice chat enabled, and everybody back then had those terrible desk mics which were little wands. So you couldn't understand the yelling, just that they were really mad

I don't recall Halo 1 PC or the demo of it having any sort of voice chat. :confused:

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

YellerBill posted:

It's enforced by terrible admins who have a little circle of friends who all play on the server regularly, and if you don't abide by their arbitrary rules (read: let them win) they will permaban you and tell everyone they meet to do the same because you're an RDMer or some poo poo. Basically, you grief yourself by playing the game.

e: By "arbitrary rules" I don't mean the warden's rules, I mean the server's "rules," if they can even be called that.

What does RDM mean?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Thumbtacks posted:

What does RDM mean?

Random Death Match which is supposed to refer to someone just killing a bunch of players as for no reason. It is used to refer to people killing anyone for any reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

Improbable Lobster posted:

Random Death Match which is supposed to refer to someone just killing a bunch of players as for no reason. It is used to refer to people killing anyone for any reason.

Well, it typically means someone killed you specifically, when you thought they shouldn't be allowed to (i.e., at any time). The people who get really angry about "rdm" don't seem to mind so much when it's happening to someone else.

• Locked thread