Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

ded posted:

Impossiboob
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

hahahahahahahahahabahahahHH

holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit

jfc i play dead or alive and feel like a creep playing not-quite-virtua-fighter with bounce

thats insane

Nostalgia4Butts fucked around with this message at 03:00 on May 22, 2019

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Somewhere, a hungry infant stirs...

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Why is her right boob so much bigger than her left. She's turned toward the camera but not that much.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

That crop top must be magic.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

M_Gargantua posted:

Why is her right boob so much bigger than her left. She's turned toward the camera but not that much.

She make titties every morning out of paper towels

Brawny

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

M_Gargantua posted:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

A Bad Poster posted:

Those look like boobs created by a person who doesn't really know what boobs look like.

Half the plastic surgeons in Vegas.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Godholio posted:

Half the plastic surgeons in Vegas.

The other half are nexus modders

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

McNally posted:

She make titties every morning out of paper towels

Brawny

They call her Biggie Smalls

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

one titty named biggs, one named wedge

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

tit and lil tot

together they are titty tots

warsow
Jun 28, 2009
3 Months of Xbox Game Pass for 1 Dollar for Memorial Day

I signed up, immediately canceled auto renew and have a full library of games until the week that classes start in August. :discourse:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Anybody else hype for the new KSP expansion? The robotics mods have been broken forever so this is going to be a huge game-changer.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

man I really like dos2 but I don't like micromanaging an entire party. I get that thats part of the fun for most people but constantly keeping spells and equipment up to date is tedious and breaks me out of the flow of the game.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

man I really like dos2 but I don't like micromanaging an entire party. I get that thats part of the fun for most people but constantly keeping spells and equipment up to date is tedious and breaks me out of the flow of the game.

yeah that wore me down and made me step away from the game

i get the appeal for some people who love that detail oriented stuff. but it’s not for me. im flat out with something like XCOM2 remembering which one of my shooty dudes does the different shooty thing.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

Try Shadowrun for a change of pace. You don't have to micromanage your guys at all.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
I try to ignore that in DoS II a lot. I have one super pickpocket and I find thieving with that one character in the early game is enough to make you survive with no meed to micro gear.

I only focus on gear upgrades if gear gets so long in the tooth that regular mob dights are getting rather hard.

The problem is that occasionally you can chance upon a boss fight type situation, and that can punish you if gear is out of date.

It’s a bit of a chore but at least the mirror alleviates a lot of this.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

warsow posted:

3 Months of Xbox Game Pass for 1 Dollar for Memorial Day

I signed up, immediately canceled auto renew and have a full library of games until the week that classes start in August. :discourse:

They only gave me one month but thanks for the heads up.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

EBB posted:

Anybody else hype for the new KSP expansion? The robotics mods have been broken forever so this is going to be a huge game-changer.

God I need to put KSP at the top of my video game backlog. Like I've (I think) landed on the moon but there is an itch in my brain that game has the capability to scratch, just :effort:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

bought my sister a switch this weekend bc she was just as obsessed with the game boy growing up as I was and shes loving mk11 on it

gently caress its rad having a handheld be this good.

also god drat you need a shitload of star fragments to update everything in botw

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Play Tetris 99.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

im level 31 right now in 99. ive played a ton since i got the game boy theme for it bc it loving owns

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Dead Cells is pretty dope.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I went back and beat Dark Side of the Moon in Mario. I have like 157 moons left to collect but I think I am going to break down and use a guide. Man this really is the best Mario game made in ages. Even when I am just goofing around it's fun to explore the levels.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Playing through Yakuza 0 is a fantastic way to kill an evening where nothing is going on. Probably gonna have to pick up the Yakuza 1 remake by the end of the summer at this rate

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Playing through Yakuza 0 is a fantastic way to kill an evening where nothing is going on. Probably gonna have to pick up the Yakuza 1 remake by the end of the summer at this rate

Kiwami 1 is kinda boring compared to 0, and you can feel the old PS2 bones underneath, but it's still a fantastic game.

There's way more focus on heat moves to do anything meaningful against bosses, and they're a bit less forgiving than they are in 0.

Also there's ways to abuse the games gambling systems to get mad cash.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://twitter.com/HardDriveMag/status/1133085603275431936?s=19

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!

Wasabi the J posted:

Kiwami 1 is kinda boring compared to 0, and you can feel the old PS2 bones underneath, but it's still a fantastic game.

There's way more focus on heat moves to do anything meaningful against bosses, and they're a bit less forgiving than they are in 0.

Also there's ways to abuse the games gambling systems to get mad cash.

And now Kiwami 2 is on Steam!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Two more days I cannot wait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4foFCPjBQPU

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

The Witcher 3 was on sale on PS4 with the expansions for $14

So I bought it for the third time (Xbox, PC and now PS4)

I’m quite happy to keep sending CDPR (?) my money so they keep pumping out quality though.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I bought Between the Stars but I haven't played it yet. I'll do that tomorrow.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
I’m still excited for Cyberpunk, and hope it drops this November

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I want another round of video cards to come out before Cyberpunk does so I can upgrade without spending $1200. My 1080Ti won’t run anything new and pretty at 144fps on anything more than medium/high.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

November

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piIgkJWDuQg

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

What the gently caress did I just watch

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

purestrain kojima

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6rINH2e96g

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

woah

he really went full Kojima in that trailer

ive been avoiding Death Stranding to this point but it looks pretty insane (in a good way)

also 13 year old me would be stoked that Norman Reedus is the leading man in a video game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

im stoked as hell, plug me in kojima and blast me with your amputation fetish