Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

oh my god hes all over the place. again. as usual.
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/966741933447139329

it’s time to start putting ratings on movies imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

no. more guns!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
i know, if i were a parent, the one thing that would ease my nerves about sending my kids to school given recent events is the reassurance of the president that there are going to be dead people in the school.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Mons Hubris posted:

we ban guns yet?

*flexes* seems like no

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

love my president being 100% vindictive instead of actually trying to solve problems
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/966740157931114496

DOJ estimates there were about 10,000 MS-13 members spread throughout the country as of last month, representing about 1 percent of the total number of criminally active gang members nationwide (a category that includes “violent street gangs, motorcycle gangs, and prison gangs,” according to the FBI). Another 30,000 MS-13 members operate internationally in El Salvador, Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala.

Inferno
Oct 18, 2004

current reality and fear of millions of US students

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

why would you need or want that many paninis in your luggage

one panini maker should due, maybe a backup

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
so is tromp talking about strengthening mental health in this country again or what

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Addamere posted:

I mean to be fair it always struck me as really weird that I can watch Big Strong White Guy get all oiled up and sweaty and homoerotically wrestling with other men and punch and shoot and slice up a bunch of dudes and that poo poo's just PG but if lady shows a nipple it's suddenly R.

horny men are extremely dangerous op

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

mental institutions are coming back

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
hahahahahaha he suggested a ratings system for movies, somehow

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

jarofpiss posted:

:toot:

lots of employment

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Augus posted:

:qq: stop being mean to my bff :qq:

I can’t wait for Megan McCain to lose her parent

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Early life
Loesch was raised by her mother, Gale, in an extended family of Southern Baptists. She graduated from Fox High School in Arnold, Missouri. She later attended St. Louis Community College at Meramec before transferring to Webster University to study journalism on scholarship.[5] Following a pregnancy, Loesch dropped out of college and married, having her first child when she was 21.[6] She grew up as a Democrat, a point of contention early in her marriage to Chris, a Republican. However, the September 11 attacks led her to become a conservative Republican. Loesch and her husband homeschooled two children together.[3]

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

jarofpiss posted:

reagan ghost rattling he chains rn

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

lmao

yes, video games and movies need a rating system

sounds ... familiar

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thy should ban video games though

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Forts everywhere because conserviturds don't want to give up literal weapons of war designed to kill people

their fear and paranoia needs to be diagnosed and dealt with because there is no rational actors here

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

GobiasIndustries posted:

assistant: "no stop mr trump we told you to deflect but this is way too much"
trump (not listening):

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

mormonpartyboat posted:

horny men are extremely dangerous op

School shooting but the gun is my wiener (this is what school shooters j/o about at night)

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
we need to arm the violent video games

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

GobiasIndustries posted:

i know, if i were a parent, the one thing that would ease my nerves about sending my kids to school given recent events is the reassurance of the president that there are going to be dead people in the school.

if i were a parent id probably be pretty nervous that they might be gunned down by a teacher who sleeps 4 hours a night and lives on coffee for reaching into their backpack too fast

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Also I'm not being morbid but we need to see gun victim photos

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

everything i know about insane asylums i learned from call of cthulhu and batman. bring them back i say.

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Did those egg council creeps get to you too?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ArmZ posted:

DOJ estimates there were about 10,000 MS-13 members spread throughout the country as of last month, representing about 1 percent of the total number of criminally active gang members nationwide (a category that includes “violent street gangs, motorcycle gangs, and prison gangs,” according to the FBI). Another 30,000 MS-13 members operate internationally in El Salvador, Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala.

iirc all the latin kings outnumber all the police by like 14:1

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

DoE facility protection requirements and level of armed forces

Except instead of Energy the "e" is for Education

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Addamere posted:

I mean to be fair it always struck me as really weird that I can watch Big Strong White Guy get all oiled up and sweaty and homoerotically wrestling with other men and punch and shoot and slice up a bunch of dudes and that poo poo's just PG but if lady shows a nipple it's suddenly R.

i think every G rated movie needs mandated nipples

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Lastgirl posted:

Forts everywhere because conserviturds don't want to give up literal weapons of war designed to kill people

their fear and paranoia needs to be diagnosed and dealt with because there is no rational actors here

I want queer militias and armories

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

one panini maker should due, maybe a backup

while some might be comfortable only using a cast panini iron over the campfire while they're hunting, there's also single mothers who need access to george foreman grills

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

"I will tell you, background piss, ive pissed many senators, much piss piossy splkash splash in my mouth"

:smugdon:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

euphronius posted:

not sure but theres websites for that kind of thing i think

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
trump is gonna ban video games but make anime mandatory

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

UFOTacoMan posted:

Early life
Loesch was raised by her mother, Gale, in an extended family of Southern Baptists. She graduated from Fox High School in Arnold, Missouri. She later attended St. Louis Community College at Meramec before transferring to Webster University to study journalism on scholarship.[5] Following a pregnancy, Loesch dropped out of college and married, having her first child when she was 21.[6] She grew up as a Democrat, a point of contention early in her marriage to Chris, a Republican. However, the September 11 attacks led her to become a conservative Republican. Loesch and her husband homeschooled two children together.[3]

did that happen around the same time her rectum failed?????

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol "I just don't know what means" Trump says when a guy is explaining actually high tech active measures to stop a shooter without shooting

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

ban the prisons, police and video games and then we can talk about gun control

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Augus posted:

assistant: "no stop mr trump we told you to deflect but this is way too much"
trump (not listening):

lol

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Al! posted:

if i were a parent id probably be pretty nervous that they might be gunned down by a teacher who sleeps 4 hours a night and lives on coffee for reaching into their backpack too fast

My teacher wife is horrified at the idea of many of her colleagues being armed

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

That wouldn't matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/RogerDHodge/status/966734043801899009