Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Benne posted:

Well, whatever.

We beat Oregon twice, everything after that was just gravy. Incredible season I'll never forget.

eternal pac-12 champs with the only undefeated pac-12 season. historic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Washington has absolutely loving nothing to be ashamed of, at all. They adjusted perfectly when it looked like they were going to get blown out. The game was close as hell until near the very end. Someone has to lose and it's the worst loving thing about sports.

Just don't be like Jim and carry stuff like the Harbowl forever:

https://twitter.com/NicoleAuerbach/status/1744586382364807337?t=tJ0fteHKzM0aAbs5vY3Edw&s=19

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

Bird in a Blender posted:

Congrats Michigan. Glad this probably pisses off ohioans.

Why would it? Good for UM for winning a singular championship this century and making the rivalry more than a joke. Hopefully they don’t backslide into a Hoke level program after Harbaugh leaves to coach to the Chargers or whatever

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Washington fans should be happy and proud of that season. They were fun as hell and beat a bunch of really good teams.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
<- look how much this means to them lmao

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Yeah that game sucked rear end and could not have gone more poorly (DJ obviously hurt on first play, three insanely off-the-pace defensive series, MPJ inaccurate, really lovely off the pace holding call). But on the whole the season ruled and hey there’s still a 0.69420% chance we claim the natty after the NCAA successfully sends a John Wick style kill team at Harbaugh.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I just hate suffering through close game after close game that we squeak out and then completely make it all irrelevant by blowing it at the finish line. I've seen it happen too many times to think that this season was a success when, if we had played even 75% of our best, we would have won the game and been national champs. We lost the game, Michigan didn't win it.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

i am a moron posted:

Why would it? Good for UM for winning a singular championship this century and making the rivalry more than a joke. Hopefully they don’t backslide into a Hoke level program after Harbaugh leaves to coach to the Chargers or whatever

Extremely strong post/username synergy

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Manoueverable posted:

I just hate suffering through close game after close game that we squeak out and then completely make it all irrelevant by blowing it at the finish line. I've seen it happen too many times to think that this season was a success when, if we had played even 75% of our best, we would have won the game and been national champs. We lost the game, Michigan didn't win it.

True but Michigan, by not losing the game themselves, ended up winning it. Dems da breaks.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
gonna be real REAL insufferable

https://twitter.com/NicoleAuerbach/status/1744588025093357594?t=06pJkAj6BsguYa5O92rAHg&s=19

https://twitter.com/NicoleAuerbach/status/1744589353395823091?t=61w_aTVii9K1E_UtdxriGg&s=19

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Sirotan posted:

Anybody happen to have a source for some embroidered sweatshirts? Everything I've been able to find is silk screened but one of my favorites is sweatshirt from the 2005 Rose Bowl and I'd love to get an updated version. In pink ideally but I'm flexible.

seconding this

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Manoueverable posted:

hey. I am sorry, honestly. I think Washington was incredible and had an even better run than Michigan did, undoubtedly.

I wish there were any other way. :smith:

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

Sab0921 posted:

Extremely strong post/username synergy

Oh sorry did I get the NFL team wrong or are you just going for the lamest post possible anyone could make replying to me about anything

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Manoueverable posted:

Well if you wanna be a loving joyless Eeyore all the time then I won't stop you. It doesn't make this season any less of a massive success.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Manoueverable posted:

It's just very sad because we loving embarrassed ourselves out there so badly that the rest of the season has nothing to celebrate. Who loving cares if you went unbeaten all year if you didn't even show up to try and finish the loving job.

pull yourself together.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Benne posted:

Well if you wanna be a loving joyless Eeyore all the time then I won't stop you. It doesn't make this season any less of a massive success.

i agree with this take too. I can't see Washington thinking of this season as a failure at all, y'all beat Oregon TWICE despite being underdogs BOTH TIMES

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

talk that poo poo big jim

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

i am a moron posted:

Oh sorry did I get the NFL team wrong or are you just going for the lamest post possible anyone could make replying to me about anything

lmao extremely good av/text purchase here, whoever did this

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

"im innocent, go blue" - jim harbaugh

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

i am a moron posted:

<- look how much this means to them lmao

lol

Tagesreste
Jan 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Manoueverable posted:

Bro we lost to you guys twice on basically coin flip playcalling and it has had me bitter ever since and I still wasn’t this defeated afterward. Michigan was just better tonight. If Harbaugh leaves you have a much better chance against them next year.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Dude has been successfully juking and dodging Gatorade baths for over a month, now.

They finally got him.

https://x.com/bleacherreport/status/1744578116398526972?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

i am a moron posted:

I hope you got the NFL team right tbh

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

i am a moron posted:

You're embarrassing yourself.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Tagesreste posted:

Bro we lost to you guys twice on basically coin flip playcalling and it has had me bitter ever since and I still wasn’t this defeated afterward. Michigan was just better tonight. If Harbaugh leaves you have a much better chance against them next year.

Here's the thing, y'all have that Phil Knight money in perpetuity. You'll be in the playoff next year, no question, and beat our asses many, many years to come. We're losing everyone good and had to get a transfer QB because none of the ones we've brought on are worth a drat. This was our best and only shot at a natty.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Manoueverable posted:

Here's the thing, y'all have that Phil Knight money in perpetuity. You'll be in the playoff next year, no question, and beat our asses many, many years to come. We're losing everyone good and had to get a transfer QB because none of the ones we've brought on are worth a drat. This was our best and only shot at a natty.

You need to jump in a lake or the sound over there in seattle and then drink a starbucks, smoke a joint, and pray to the lenin statue for forgiveness for spazzing out, friend.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

i am a moron posted:

im cackling rn. you were talking so much poo poo before every big game Michigan had this year about how we'd get creamed. and instead we rose, triumphant.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

even discounting this year, washington was still in the playoff more recently than oregon

augias
Apr 7, 2009

And after that eat some of your overrated rear end salmon

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Tagesreste
Jan 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Manoueverable posted:

We have money, but you have the better coach by far. I think we are both in for a rough first year in the Big Ten.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

slurp slurp

Tagesreste
Jan 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

augias posted:

Okay now you’re crossing some lines

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Manoueverable posted:

Idk man lanning seems like the next bama coach so oregon will probably fold again, as is tradition, the moment they start feeling that traction again

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

augias posted:

Most salmon aren’t made of rear end, you’re thinking of the Atlantic farmed ones

Tagesreste
Jan 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

pillsburysoldier posted:

Idk man lanning seems like the next bama coach so oregon will probably fold again, as is tradition, the moment they start feeling that traction again

Don’t put this evil energy into the universe, ty

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I will more than likely return to school some time this year, which means Texas is now allowed to be Back Baby.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Manoueverable posted:

Washington literally has more playoff appearances than Oregon. Kalen DeBoer is 24-3 with this team and has yet to lose to Oregon.

loving calm down.

will_colorado
Jun 30, 2007

RIP the Pac-12, you were stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

Victorious Radia posted:

im cackling rn. you were talking so much poo poo before every big game Michigan had this year about how we'd get creamed. and instead we rose, triumphant.

:shrug: good season for the wolverines for sure. Sometimes you’re right about the outcomes of your favorite teams sporting events and sometimes you’re not.