Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Lol did y'all see the iof fucker who got sniped in the balls with an incendiary round. Hell yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

WoodrowSkillson posted:

neil breen is significantly smarter and has better morals

What are his morals exactly? I never saw anything but clips of his movies.

But also yeah, it's not a high bar to be more moral than an official representative of Israel.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

Lol did y'all see the iof fucker who got sniped in the balls with an incendiary round. Hell yeah.

Yes I did, and it brings me no joy to report his groin burning out from the inside for everyone else's edification.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

yoooo Hamas are bringing back bucket hats

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mister Speaker posted:

yoooo Hamas are bringing back bucket hats

it is very good

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/AkbarSAhmed/status/1789108889385938993

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Hamas needs to open a merch shop, I want a hamas bucket hat.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

Content warning: looks like we have video

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
pampers are flammable it seems.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

evilmiera posted:

But also yeah, it's not a high bar to be more moral than an official representative of Israel.

anti suicide, pro murdering all of the rich people causing problems

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Sounds like the Israeli occupying force is hot poo poo after all

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Of course the report by the state department was gonna be whitewashed. Just like training of Azov neo Nazis was whitewashed by the state department

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Orbs posted:

Our stingers of victory are drawn by wasps

(from the banger masters of combat)

edit- Speaking of which, the section of the music video where the resistance dudes unroll a picture of Ben-Gvir while these lines play has incredible energy

Raise your sword against their sword. We are the men of Sinwar and Deif

PawParole has issued a correction as of 07:17 on May 11, 2024

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/moonatsunrise20/status/1788928261784817695

https://twitter.com/CBCEgypt/status/1788940967380177151

State sponsored protests.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
yeah sure

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

evilmiera posted:

left wing populism achieved through anti-capitalist and anti-authoritarian violence

zetamind2000 has issued a correction as of 08:37 on May 11, 2024

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

ded redd posted:

yeah sure

https://twitter.com/Elhekayashow/status/1789014178180567103

https://twitter.com/ViktorNaumenk99/status/1789045795867570395

https://twitter.com/ViktorNaumenk99/status/1789048331726897561

Amr Adeeb is like the number one government parrot. If he’s demanding the mobilization of the EAF, then he’s been, at least, given the green light to warmonger.

Also inciting and allowing nationwide protests in an highly unpopular regime is very risky for Sisi. A regime that is terrified of mass mobilisation and protests does not sanction them for no reason.

PawParole has issued a correction as of 08:34 on May 11, 2024

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

The fact is the dog government of Heliopolis has been screwed by the Israelis, Israel wants to maintain permanent control of Gaza and push Palestinians into the Sinai desert, which from the point of view of the Egyptian regime, will basically lead to Israel invading Sinai in a few years because the Palestinian resistance will never surrender.

https://twitter.com/MayadeenEnglish/status/1788957148753326102

That is why Burns (not Blinken) is in Cairo and Biden is making mouth-noises about Rafah. Camp David collapsing is the nightmare scenario for the American Empire.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

PawParole posted:

The fact is the dog government of Heliopolis has been screwed by the Israelis, Israel wants to maintain permanent control of Gaza and push Palestinians into the Sinai desert, which from the point of view of the Egyptian regime, will basically lead to Israel invading Sinai in a few years because the Palestinian resistance will never surrender.

That is why Burns (not Blinken) is in Cairo and Biden is making mouth-noises about Rafah. Camp David collapsing is the nightmare scenario for the American Empire.

however, war in the sinai means the canal will be out of action nullifying the trade advantage of chinese goods and russian oil, so i can imagine blinken is all for it

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

PawParole posted:

hurry the gently caress up sisi

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

Jel Shaker posted:

however, war in the sinai means the canal will be out of action nullifying the trade advantage of chinese goods and russian oil, so i can imagine blinken is all for it

Well it's not like China has any manufacturing competition from the US, so it would just mean higher prices no?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
god you guys fall for this every loving time when will you guys learn.

Sisi was placed in his office on purpose by the UAE and Israel.

for the love of god. please. understand that thr egyptian regime is Kissingers baby, they will never ever lift a finger against israel.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Leandros posted:

Well it's not like China has any manufacturing competition from the US, so it would just mean higher prices no?

higher prices for europe but cheaper prices for the usa ironically

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

I said come in! posted:

Hamas needs to open a merch shop, I want a hamas bucket hat.

I wanna get on the patreon

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

hadji murad posted:

I wanna get on the patreon

If i cant be tied to a missile aimed at telaviv then let me have my name on it like a daytona car

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

hamas destroys an APC at the rafah crossing

===

Al-Qassam announces the destruction of an Israeli mechanism in the vicinity of the Rafah crossing

The Qassam Brigades said they destroyed an Israeli personnel carrier with a “Yassin 105” shell in the vicinity of the Rafah crossing in the southern Gaza Strip.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31575;&%231578;

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
surely this time the hand picked CIA saudi arabia dictator in egypt will stand up to the zionists

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

israel has decided they will ethnically cleanse jabaliya as a whole because Hamas keeps retuning to control over there

also israel is saying that Hamas is fully back in Control of Al-Zeitoun and they are making life at the netzarim corridor hell

===

The Israeli army decides to return to Jabaliya and deport its residents

The Israeli occupation army announced that it decided to return its forces to the city of Jabaliya in the northern Gaza Strip and deport the residents from it, claiming that the reason for this was the attempts of Hamas to restore its capabilities there.

Sources in the occupation army: Hamas reorganized its forces in the olive neighborhood

Israel Al-Youm newspaper quoted sources in the Israeli occupation army as saying that the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) reorganized its forces in the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood in the central Gaza Strip, noting that this puts the forces of the occupation army in the Axis of Nazarim at risk.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31575;&%231578;

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Asproigerosis posted:

surely this time the hand picked CIA saudi arabia dictator in egypt will stand up to the zionists

it would be the funniest outcome, and thus the correct one

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Clip-On Fedora posted:

Where have you been we gotta throw away even more money propping up the worst people on earth

i saw that james woods post and a nyt opinion about biden pausing aid so for the five minutes before i noticed the walkback i was actually somewhat hopeful

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Honest Thief posted:

i saw that james woods post and a nyt opinion about biden pausing aid so for the five minutes before i noticed the walkback i was actually somewhat hopeful

lol

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Honest Thief posted:

James Woods's brain is too fried to understand democratic kayfabe, the US is still all in on the genocide

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

lmao

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Saw this post on weibo about the paper shredding dork and I feel ashamed to say this is the first time "Israel is USB" has tickled my brain folds.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Is it just me or are the State Dept leaks getting bolder?

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

The United States of America, who is in the running for the #1 war crime committing and abetting entity in the history of humanity, has cleared Israel, also in the running, of wrongdoing

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

Is it just me or are the State Dept leaks getting bolder?

they're getting italicer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

gradenko_2000 posted:

Cum Harvester Brigade flying their banner at half-mast tonight