Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

TrekBek posted:

so are the galaxy leader crew really not allowed to leave because their contracts would see it as abandoning their posts? that's so stupid.

shipping companies are loving abusive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

https://www.icj-cij.org/case/192

For those wondering what's going on with the ICJ case, this is the website

Most recently:

quote:

THE HAGUE, 10 May 2024. South Africa today filed an urgent request with the Court for the
indication of additional provisional measures and the modification of provisional measures
previously prescribed by the Court in the case concerning Application of the Convention on the
Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide in the Gaza Strip (South Africa v. Israel).
In its new request, South Africa states that the provisional measures previously indicated by
the Court “are not capable of ‘fully address[ing]’ the changed circumstances and new facts on which
[its] Request is founded”. It further states that
“[t]he situation brought about by the Israeli assault on Rafah, and the extreme risk it
poses to humanitarian supplies and basic services into Gaza, to the survival of the
Palestinian medical system, and to the very survival of Palestinians in Gaza as a group,
is not only an escalation of the prevailing situation, but gives rise to new facts that are
causing irreparable harm to the rights of the Palestinian people in Gaza”.
South Africa requests the Court to indicate further provisional measures and modify the
previous provisional measures, pursuant to Article 41 of the Statute of the Court and Articles 73 (1),
74 (1), 75 (1) and (3) and/or 76 (1) of the Rules of Court, for “the protection of the Palestinian people
in Gaza from grave and irreparable violations of their rights, and of South Africa’s rights, under the
Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide”

South Africa also filed this on the 10th:

https://www.icj-cij.org/sites/default/files/case-related/192/192-20240510-wri-01-00-en.pdf

Asking the court for additional measures and to modify some previous measures, but I haven't read that one yet

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Karach posted:

the saddest part of all this is that all the sicko Zionists are dreaming of getting out of all this butchery is lovely beachfront condos and resorts built on the bones of dead children. their ability to dream up new horrors is so much more powerful than their ability to imagine enjoyable ways to pass the time.

they've already been selling real estate in gaza/west bank in the anglo world.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/ikhwansocial/status/1789762183867380122

MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD SUPPORTS EGYPT’S STANCE ON ISRAEL

The Muslim Brotherhood, who have long seen President El-Sisi as an enemy, have come out to support Cairo’s decision to send its military near Rafah and along the border with Israel.

Officially Egypt and Israel are friendly towards each other, but Egypt has recently backed South Africa’s genocide case against Israel

Only registered members can see post attachments!

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Al-Saqr posted:

wow if egypt had a border with israel the israelis would be in huge trouble

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

"Israel has lost but my brain would shatter if I admit it, so here's some hardcore cope about how Israel can redefine what 'victory' means"

Btw the IDF won't even succeed to do what that guy is claiming

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/IranObserver0/status/1789695270642409672

Nassruallah is doing side-quests now

Like I said before, Al-Saqr is right to be cynical because the Egyptian army doesn’t care about Palestinians or even it’s own people but cares a lot about Sinai, and they fear that Israel holding on to the Rafah crossing will lead to a sneak attack like 1967.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

PawParole posted:

Like I said before, Al-Saqr is right to be cynical because the Egyptian army doesn’t care about Palestinians or even it’s own people but cares a lot about Sinai, and they fear that Israel holding on to the Rafah crossing will lead to a sneak attack like 1967.

tunnel meta

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://x.com/haaretzcom/status/1789705849478295777

"souls"

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
mixing it up with cry, then shoot

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Heard themselves sobbing like a baby and instinctively pulled the trigger

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

nothing of value was lost

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
reading the article there's a few feel good stories but its mostly just them bitching about how sad doing a genocide makes them

https://archive.ph/VjNUI

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

TrekBek posted:

so are the galaxy leader crew really not allowed to leave because their contracts would see it as abandoning their posts? that's so stupid.

You know that ship that crashed into the Baltimore Bridge?

All the crew is still on it and cant leave.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Pooky posted:

oof

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

hmm. maybe don’t be part of the massacres as a starting point…?

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Cry for the einstazgruppen

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

silicone thrills posted:

you're lying

right?

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Crazypoops posted:

you're lying

right?

https://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/infrastructure/a60459350/dali-ship-crew-baltimore/

nope.

Im just pointing this out to demonstrate that ship crews are absolutely totally hosed constantly.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

silicone thrills posted:

ansar allah has gone too far

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

quote:

But then, at one o'clock, the sound of a gunshot interrupted this morbid silence in one of the kibbutzim. It came from one of the houses. The soldiers rushed to the house, fearing it may still contain a terrorist. Maybe they'd find a victim, maybe the opposite.

Instead, they found on the floor Yotam (not his real name), who had taken his own life; they pronounced him dead on the spot as having been killed by friendly fire. His company mates didn't know the real cause for days. The cause of death remained a mystery, as if blocked by the censor. Only weeks later did Haaretz learn that the preliminary military investigation confirmed that he had taken his own life.

is this how they're spinning the friendly fire casualties now?

quote:

As a rule, professionals in the field say, most soldiers who kill themselves are very young, in basic training or in their first year of service. But here, too, October 7 had an unusual effect. Suddenly, the military has to contend with suicidal tendencies in career or reserve soldiers and officers, in their 30s and 40s.

curious indeed

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
do the baltimore bridge crew have qat, coffee and anime

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Crazypoops posted:

you're lying

right?

the crew even has to stay on board while explosives are used to blow up the chunks of bridge stuck on the ship
https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/12/us/baltimore-bridge-collapse-demolition-ship/index.html

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

quote:

"Never again is now” isn’t just an empty slogan. Israeli operational design isn’t built around destroying Hamas, or regime change, or political change in Gaza. Those things aren’t possible. The operation is built around making sure 7th October can never happen again. Absent the possibility of any enduring political solution, that’s what success for them looks like for Israel.

Hmmm.... almost like they are looking for a final solution to the Palestinian question...

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm glad of it.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

i see theyve embraced paul soccer thought

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Pooky posted:

:drat:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
drat, israel losing 2 star generals to friendly fire left and right

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

wynott dunn posted:

do the baltimore bridge crew have qat, coffee and anime

lake trout, horseradish and fent.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Vomik posted:

German guy rushing into the I/P thread to condemn Yemen while visibly struggling to restrain their right hand

Lots of projection in one sentence. Also joke's on you, cause I'm not German.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

everyone in whatever country you're from must die

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Mantis42 posted:

everyone in whatever country you're from must die

I often wish that too.

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

good start, but let's see if we can get those numbers higher

also, you gotta frag a few officers first on your way out guys

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

see? not all IDF soldiers are immoral

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

PawParole posted:

smart, everyone should be building tunnels at this point

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Karach posted:

the saddest part of all this is that all the sicko Zionists are dreaming of getting out of all this butchery is lovely beachfront condos and resorts built on the bones of dead children. their ability to dream up new horrors is so much more powerful than their ability to imagine enjoyable ways to pass the time.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Karach posted:

https://archive.ph/7jQD0

Zionists no longer master of their domain

lol Seinfeld complaining that wokeness is killing comedy and then does a Netflix about Pop tarts

Sorry for the burger post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Pooky posted: