Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

"The people not doing all the work that people will pay to see should make the money! THey should be grateful for the exposure and the free education that they don't really need to play pro basketball! What's this country coming to when poor people can make money by generating money that's not destined for the pockets of rich people?"

I thought the idea in a capitalist free market economy was that people should be free to pursue and achieve wealth? CAPTAIN LIBERTARIAN!

"No, not like that"

These loving morons preach from on high touting the idea that vast wealth is an ends unto itself and the very definition of USA USA USA freedom then get mad when some young (mostly black) people strike it rich with their talent that people pay to watch and advertisers fall over themselves to sponsor whe the Free Market speaks. Loudly.

"No you see, in order to dunk, pass and shoot a basketball properly you must attend latin and calculus classes."

Isn't 80 - 90% of the whole idea behind college to get a job that pays well? Well, these young men women have cut out the middle man, so gently caress off Rand. What a true libertarian, right?

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Jul 12, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

I AM GRANDO posted:

Why did this one work? Because only reactionary freaks drink Budweiser?

Chuds making it toxic to have around. Essentially, when there are so many beers, why pick the one that's potentially leading to an interaction you don't want to have?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
No one's going to stand and say "I must have some Bud Light! I demand to have some Bud Light!"

It enjoys market position as a result of being a sort of default, which makes it particularly weak to any sort of boycott. There's no reason to drink Bud Light, and there are many reasons to prefer another beer whether you dislike Bud Light because you're a CHUD or because you hate how they've thrown the influencer they hired under the bus.

Liquor as a market category is very weak to this sort of thing because most of the products are similar enough that you can trivially substitute one for the other, excepting perhaps some very high-end wine or very specific cocktail ingredients.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
Lately I've been hearing lots of chuds getting really obsessed over "The sound of Freedom" movie. It let's them pretend to take issues like human trafficking seriously. Their "gotcha" lately seems to be asking "where are the 8500 minors that Biden let across the border who are unaccounted for? (didn't a lot of them end up in Christian adoption agencies?).

It really feels like the human trafficking angle is just an excuse to go Tough On Crime, Build the Wall, and Discredit our Enemies. Because all of the problems related to human trafficking can just get blamed on those three main concepts--had liberals not "abolished the police" then it wouldn't take plucky ex military volunteers to go rescue these children. Had Biden not kicked the border wide open there wouldn't be a massive supply of refugees to exploit. And anyone that questions or criticizes them can get dismissed as a pedophile and blamed as part of the problem after all they're kicking down doors and rescuing children, what are YOU doing about the problem ya sickos? It's annoying.

I guess in a couple of months it'll get forgotten in favor of more screeching about voter fraud as the election campaign really kicks off.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
The concept of human trafficking was already on shaky factual grounds in the eyes of the public, but then Qanon came around and completely obliterated any reality-based discussion about it for right-wingers. It's like their perception of child molestation now, where it's this horrible thing done exclusively by The Other, and it's up to the average citizen to stand up and stop it, because you can inherently tell when it's happening in your community!! (Please ignore literally all facts about how it actually works, these are irrelevant while you're screaming at your local school board member for being gay.)

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

PT6A posted:

or very specific cocktail ingredients.
Correct. The only thing I could think of that I couldn't easily substitute is Patron orange liqueur for a specific cocktail.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

From USCE

Fox News just announced they will be holding a Town Hall with Trump on July 18th hosted by Sean Hannity. But, the Town Hall has to be pre-taped and aired later that night because one of the conditions was that they be able to edit out any potentially defamatory statements before it airs.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

BiggerBoat posted:

From USCE

Fox News just announced they will be holding a Town Hall with Trump on July 18th hosted by Sean Hannity. But, the Town Hall has to be pre-taped and aired later that night because one of the conditions was that they be able to edit out any potentially defamatory statements before it airs.

Holy poo poo it's going to be like 10 minutes long after that.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Agents are GO! posted:

Holy poo poo it's going to be like 10 minutes long after that.

Well, they have to make sure it's fair and balanced and covers all the issues.

I honestly don't know why they're bothering. Anything Trump says will be correct, parsed out of context the next day on talk radio and FOX as brilliance, Hannity's gonna toss soft balls at him that he will auto correct the answers to, and anyone watching it already worships DJT anyway. Trump, at this point, I don't think can win over that many more votes beyond his insane base. Maybe some disillusioned "undecideds" who have struggled under Biden but those types aren't going to sit down and watch a political town hall cable TV show.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jul 13, 2023

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

BiggerBoat posted:

Hannity said on his show today that he "doesn't reveal his sources". I distinctly remember 100's of times he shat on real journalists for using anonymous sources in their articles.

Come to think of it, I recall him volunteering to get waterboarded. The two or three times I've tried to get on air I planned to pretend to be a right winger and ask him about it under the guise of "you should do it, Sean. SHow these dumb libs it's not torture" but probably nobody cares much about that anymore.

Kinda miss the days when the Stern show would call bomb a radio show because an undercover right wing, grass roots push to get Hannity waterboarded would be very funny.

Yeah I’ve been meaning to ask since I’m always tempted to call in, too - it sounds like you tried to get on air but didn’t. Did they say why or just stuck on hold for awhile? Like I wonder if you say you’re an Evil Liberal you’d be more likely to be put on for Hannity to “be owned” by him.

I believe some RW radio hosts also do a thing once a week where people who disagree with them call in and argue, but can’t recall whom

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

sticksy posted:

Yeah I’ve been meaning to ask since I’m always tempted to call in, too - it sounds like you tried to get on air but didn’t. Did they say why or just stuck on hold for awhile? Like I wonder if you say you’re an Evil Liberal you’d be more likely to be put on for Hannity to “be owned” by him.

I believe some RW radio hosts also do a thing once a week where people who disagree with them call in and argue, but can’t recall whom
Whenever a non-right person gets on the air, it's just the radio equivalent of this:

VorpalBunny
May 1, 2009

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

The concept of human trafficking was already on shaky factual grounds in the eyes of the public, but then Qanon came around and completely obliterated any reality-based discussion about it for right-wingers. It's like their perception of child molestation now, where it's this horrible thing done exclusively by The Other, and it's up to the average citizen to stand up and stop it, because you can inherently tell when it's happening in your community!! (Please ignore literally all facts about how it actually works, these are irrelevant while you're screaming at your local school board member for being gay.)

My favorite response is offering to help people become foster parents, as children who enter the system and/or age out without a support structure are far more likely to end up being homesless and sexually trafficked. Shockingly, as rage towards child trafficking rises the actual number of foster homes continues to decline. So all these vulnerable children that actually need protection here in America are ignored.

Not to mention the majority of sexual assaults on children happen within families or religious structures, and we treat drug addicts worse than we do sexual abusers. But yeah, go see a Disney movie about it and then make a TikTok, instead of actually doing anything about the problem.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

sticksy posted:

It just kept ringing. Never got to a call screener. The plan was to use a topic on something else (I forget what it was going to be), segue into terrorism and torture and then close with the waterboarding question and kinda sneak it in. I'd probably get off. I have emailed him a few times and gotten no response.

email him

https://hannity.com/contact/

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
https://www.npr.org/2023/07/12/1187318029/fox-news-sued-ray-epps-defamation-jan-6
Fox News hit with another defamation lawsuit — this one over Jan. 6 allegations

Sounds like this guy was at Jan 6th, had his life turn to poo poo since then and and now he's trying to make a buck off of it.
Cant find a total for this lawsuit, or if anything will even come out of this.
I 'm sure its nothing near Dominion or Smartmatics lawsuits.

"Fox News has been hit with yet another defamation lawsuit, this time by Ray Epps, a former U.S. Marine turned Arizona wedding venue operator who was in Washington on Jan. 6, 2021."

""In the aftermath of the events of January 6th, Fox News searched for a scapegoat to blame other than Donald Trump or the Republican Party," the lawsuit begins. "Eventually, they turned on one of their own, telling a fantastical story in which Ray Epps — who was a Trump supporter that participated in the protests on January 6th – was an undercover FBI agent and was responsible for the mob that violently broke into the Capitol and interfered with the peaceful transition of power for the first time in this country's history."
Other Fox stars also picked up the call, including Laura Ingraham and Will Cain."

"Epps has said he and his wife had to sell their home — and give up their wedding business — and move to a mobile home in Utah.
"He believed in Donald Trump and he believed the lies that Fox told," Teter says. "The fact that then Fox would take one of their viewers and turn him into the villain of one of their conspiracy theories demonstrates what we've known for a while, which is Fox News does not care [about its viewers].""

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ray-epps-capitol-riot-conspiracy-theory-b2122486.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/13/us/politics/jan-6-conspiracy-theory-ray-epps.html
A Trump Backer’s Downfall as the Target of a Jan. 6 Conspiracy Theory

"On Jan. 8, 2021, just two days after the Capitol was attacked, Mr. Epps learned from a family member that the F.B.I. had issued a be-on-the-lookout alert in his name. He said he immediately called the bureau’s National Threat Operations Center, and his phone records show that he spoke to agents there for nearly an hour.

The F.B.I. has repeatedly declined to comment on Mr. Epps, but his account of calling the operations center — and of sitting down for a formal discussion with federal agents in March 2021 — is backed by transcripts of those interviews reviewed by The New York Times.

The interview transcripts show that Mr. Epps told agents that he had spent much of his time at the Capitol seeking to calm down other rioters, an assertion supported by multiple video clips.

Mr. Epps, who questioned the results of the election, was also interviewed twice by the House select committee on Jan. 6. After his dealings with the panel were completed, officials released a statement saying he had told them that he never worked as an asset for, or an employee of, any federal law enforcement agency."

Hmm, it looks like he hasnt even filed yet and is just looking for a lawyer to do it according to the NYT.

"To that end, Mr. Epps and his wife have been searching for a lawyer to help them file a defamation lawsuit against several of the people who have spread the false accounts."

e: Bonus post
Mike Lindells final auction
https://www.k-bid.com/auction/49530

OgNar fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Jul 13, 2023

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
I've called in a few times to be ranted at by the host. The secret is to call as soon as the lines open.
Joe Walsh wished me an offensive Merry Christmas, and I think Hugh Hewitt called me an idiot for thinking Trump brokered the Afghan Pulled Out, and also that it was good.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Panfilo posted:

Lately I've been hearing lots of chuds getting really obsessed over "The sound of Freedom" movie. It let's them pretend to take issues like human trafficking seriously. Their "gotcha" lately seems to be asking "where are the 8500 minors that Biden let across the border who are unaccounted for? (didn't a lot of them end up in Christian adoption agencies?).

It really feels like the human trafficking angle is just an excuse to go Tough On Crime, Build the Wall, and Discredit our Enemies. Because all of the problems related to human trafficking can just get blamed on those three main concepts--had liberals not "abolished the police" then it wouldn't take plucky ex military volunteers to go rescue these children. Had Biden not kicked the border wide open there wouldn't be a massive supply of refugees to exploit. And anyone that questions or criticizes them can get dismissed as a pedophile and blamed as part of the problem after all they're kicking down doors and rescuing children, what are YOU doing about the problem ya sickos? It's annoying.

I guess in a couple of months it'll get forgotten in favor of more screeching about voter fraud as the election campaign really kicks off.

Woke up to multiple people I know personally on social media talking about how you HAVE to go see this movie. People who are definitely not consciously right wing by any stretch, so its getting good exposure outside the intended audience.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

I guess it's a step up from Dinesh D'Souza garbage

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

Tatsuta Age posted:

Woke up to multiple people I know personally on social media talking about how you HAVE to go see this movie. People who are definitely not consciously right wing by any stretch, so its getting good exposure outside the intended audience.

That's because the broad premise is easy to agree with. Sex trafficking is bad. People that work to stop it are good. And from there you just go further down the rabbit hole. Both the main actor and the guy he's playing are Qanon loons but it's no surprise these details are absent from the film, because the Adenochrome stuff would obviously scare off the normies.

And this also makes the film easy to defend. If you are critical of it then it makes you come off as condoning human trafficking. Tying it to Qanon actually helps chuds, because they can falsely claim progressives think ALL sex trafficking is a made up Qanon conspiracy this has been the attack vector for the right regarding this film lately.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
Live by the sword, die by the sword. Fox News lived off these cable fees which are...disappearing and will unsurprisingly cause issues for funding.

https://www.techdirt.com/2023/07/13/fox-news-faces-headaches-as-cord-cutting-kills-off-its-artificially-inflated-subscriber-totals/

Techdirt posted:

there is one thing that’s likely to cause some serious trouble for Fox News’: the continuing rise of cord cutting. A huge chunk of Fox News’ revenues technically come from consumers that don’t actually watch the channel, but pay for it through traditional, dated cable TV channel bundles.

Of the 70 million or so traditional cable TV subscribers, only about 17 percent of those actually watch Fox. Despite very often not even being watched, Fox nabs $1.8 billion a year — about fifty percent more than it makes off of advertising — from simply having its channel in a cable lineup.

But there’s trouble in paradise. Cable TV cord cutting (ditching traditional cable bundles in favor of streaming or over the air broadcasts) set new records in the first quarter, with U.S. pay-TV subscriptions falling to their lowest level since 1992.

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

The Islamic Shock posted:

Correct. The only thing I could think of that I couldn't easily substitute is Patron orange liqueur for a specific cocktail.

And you can probably substitute it with either a triple sec or a curacao, depending on what kind of orange liqueur Patron's is. (Looks like it's more like a triple sec.)

I would think the only un-substitutable things are the ones where there's a recipe that nobody knows, like Chartreuse, although there's a lot of work happening now to find the best replacements now that the monks are basically giving up selling Chartreuse.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Brian Kilmeade had a Russia/Ukraine "expert" on today to mostly talk about all the ways Biden is 100% responsible for that poo poo show and lob out some crumbs out on why and how Trump would have solved it, this never would have happened or some poo poo I'm sure you guys can just make up in your mind and be right about.

But the thing that struck me most was that they got into a conversation about Wagner and that whole loving thing.

Noted January 6th apologist Brian Kilmeade actually said (paraphrasing) "never a good idea to attempt a coup" and they both had an agreeable chuckle about it. I wanted to dive into the radio, take over the broadcast, bring up Trump and his MAGA goons and then strangle this guy who speaks to millions of people every day. Because, to me, it's almost the same thing. Isn't this exactly what those Q's attempted? A coup? I mean, I know the logistics, the motivations, the circumstances, the methods and certainly the stakes are rather drastically different but I'd like to have puked listening to this right wing cheerleader talk about how violent coups are a really bad idea.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
Uh oh
https://twitter.com/DeSantisWarRoom/status/1679537527684751373?t=R_P-Jg0KwHkcH4BnT6V5kA&s=19

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

The strike started and now he's doing what every billionaire does when the money gets threatened. Try to form an alliance with fascists to divide the workers against each other instead of accepting a fractional pay cut

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

“We’re not wading into culture wars,” says strike-breaking bourgeoisie who donates millions to reactionaries seeking political power.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

I think you guys might wanna watch that interview. These are some incredibly dramatic headlines that don't match what he said which isn't that he's going to back down.

They don't want to be dragged into culture wars.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Crosby B. Alfred posted:

I think you guys might wanna watch that interview. These are some incredibly dramatic headlines that don't match what he said which isn't that he's going to back down.

They don't want to be dragged into culture wars.

What a conservative make a claim that’s directly refuted by the evidence he’s providing to support his claim? Never seen that happen before.

Did gas light have a smell? Or was it before they started adding sulfur compounds?

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Murgos posted:

What a conservative make a claim that’s directly refuted by the evidence he’s providing to support his claim? Never seen that happen before.

Did gas light have a smell? Or was it before they started adding sulfur compounds?

The New London School Disaster happened in 1937, after which odorants were added to natural gas by law to make leaks more noticeable.

Gaslight the movie, from which "gaslighting" derives, was released in the US in 1944. It was based on a 1938 play.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

BiggerBoat posted:

Isn't this exactly what those Q's attempted? A coup?

They 100% did, but it failed and thus they'd never admit to the failure. These people would only be comfortable admitting it when they are assured absolute victory; marching non-Cis non-Christians to death camps immediately before they turned on the non-Protestant Christians. Once they're done with those out groups they'll keep devouring everything until there is nothing left alive.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I do find this funny because his Twitter views have consistently gone down every time on each new video

https://twitter.com/asharma/status/1679810105070477313?s=46&t=BHs6Pl38GJXGN2Y4xeriNA

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

FlamingLiberal posted:

I do find this funny because his Twitter views have consistently gone down every time on each new video

https://twitter.com/asharma/status/1679810105070477313?s=46&t=BHs6Pl38GJXGN2Y4xeriNA

I mean, I think part of the reason his Twitter views nosedived was because his previous audience was turned off by how lovely his production values were on Twitter; I was shocked when Knowledge Fight covered them to find that they were basically just 2000’s era 15 minute vlog posts. No wonder the Fox News audience dropped off.

So this isn’t, on its face, the worst idea, except that I don’t think Twitter has the monetization power to make it worthwhile.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

No and people are leaving Twitter so he’s not going to increase his audience doing that either

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

FlamingLiberal posted:

His last "media company" and website failed, maybe this one will be better!

It's pretty obvious that Tucker was never the real talent behind his top-rated show, he only inherited the producers and writing team behind the O'Reilly Factor when Bill suddenly got ousted. And then Bill became a nobody with a newsletter.

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

Carlson's interview with Andrew Tate was such a blockbuster, just imagine all the hucksters and rightfully-maligned personalities he could validate!

(Tate distilling his online presence down to "I told boys to hit the gym and stand up for themselves, what's wrong with that?" and "Guess which voting machines* the corrupt politicians in Myanmar used?" makes him a particularly ideal shitheel for selling what a shameless interviewer Carlson is.)

*For the record, Myanmar used paper ballots and is only now considering going electronic

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

It is odd how quickly their audience just memory holes people who used to be Big Stars. Bill O'Reilly, Sarah Palin, Michael Savage, Ann Coulter...Tucker. I think it has something to do with the fact that these people are basically churned out of a loving factory and there's always another rear end in a top hat right there who's willing to speak the same bullshit.

At the end of the day, most RWM figures are just salespeople and essentially "opine" simply by reading what they're told without a hint of moral integrity or original ideas. When you think of them in this light, it's a lot like salespeople at a business like a car lot. You're only as good as last month's numbers, nobody's going to remember you if you quit or get fired, and there's always another dude named Larry who's more than willing to lie to people to make money.

Most of these types aren't particularly smart, obviously have no scruples about anything so long as they make money, and are easily replaceable for the most part. Some have more charisma and talent than others (Rush comes to mind. At least he was original) but there's a line out the door at FOX news and Sinclair Media of people who are more than willing to say anything for six figure salaries.

Somewhat related to vanishing RWM figures and also thread relevant: the gently caress ever happened happened to the Drudge Report?

I monitor and subject myself to some of this poo poo and I haven't so much as heard the word "Drudge" mentioned in probably more than five loving years. Maybe longer. Did he get cast out as a Never Trumper, retire, die or just fade out like MySpace? He must have committed a cardinal sin somewhere.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

BiggerBoat posted:

It is odd how quickly their audience just memory holes people who used to be Big Stars. Bill O'Reilly, Sarah Palin, Michael Savage, Ann Coulter...Tucker. I think it has something to do with the fact that these people are basically churned out of a loving factory and there's always another rear end in a top hat right there who's willing to speak the same bullshit.

At the end of the day, most RWM figures are just salespeople and essentially "opine" simply by reading what they're told without a hint of moral integrity or original ideas. When you think of them in this light, it's a lot like salespeople at a business like a car lot. You're only as good as last month's numbers, nobody's going to remember you if you quit or get fired, and there's always another dude named Larry who's more than willing to lie to people to make money.

Most of these types aren't particularly smart, obviously have no scruples about anything so long as they make money, and are easily replaceable for the most part. Some have more charisma and talent than others (Rush comes to mind. At least he was original) but there's a line out the door at FOX news and Sinclair Media of people who are more than willing to say anything for six figure salaries.

Somewhat related to vanishing RWM figures and also thread relevant: the gently caress ever happened happened to the Drudge Report?

I monitor and subject myself to some of this poo poo and I haven't so much as heard the word "Drudge" mentioned in probably more than five loving years. Maybe longer. Did he get cast out as a Never Trumper, retire, die or just fade out like MySpace? He must have committed a cardinal sin somewhere.

iirc there was a fallout with Trump leading up to the 2020 election, and Drudge sold the site at some point.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
Hell I remember even back in 2016 the Drudge Report was getting flak from MAGA people about not slavishly praising DJT enough, I think it was a long term "eh, gently caress it" consideration rather than any specific moment that made him verboten.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I only ever thought of Drudge when I would talk to my students about web design. His was the example of never changing start of the internet with some geocities pages too.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

I mean, I think part of the reason his Twitter views nosedived was because his previous audience was turned off by how lovely his production values were on Twitter; I was shocked when Knowledge Fight covered them to find that they were basically just 2000’s era 15 minute vlog posts. No wonder the Fox News audience dropped off.

So this isn’t, on its face, the worst idea, except that I don’t think Twitter has the monetization power to make it worthwhile.

Yeah and his first episode is racist propaganda for Russia for their invasion. That's not even a popular issue amongst republicans if I recall, with near 50% supporting Ukraine, so not surprising he lost about that many for his next video.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Mercury_Storm posted:

Yeah and his first episode is racist propaganda for Russia for their invasion. That's not even a popular issue amongst republicans if I recall, with near 50% supporting Ukraine, so not surprising he lost about that many for his next video.
That probably didn't help, no. Surprised he didn't go with some of his usual Nazi shtick for the first episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

FlamingLiberal posted:

That probably didn't help, no. Surprised he didn't go with some of his usual Nazi shtick for the first episode

I mean he accused Zelenski of having ratlike features and drinking Christian blood. You can't get much more nazi than that