Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Casimir Radon posted:

We should kidnap IDR and leave him in Syria.

Caro is mentally ill and was able to survive. IDR should be fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Pesticide20 posted:

Caro is mentally ill and was able to survive. IDR should be fine
"Oh Ahmed, look what I got here!"
"Hey, where all the chicks with dicks at?"

NSA WIZARD
Jan 20, 2016

psydude posted:

I'm assuming NSA WIZARD is Shim.

HE WISHES HE WAS ME

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

NSA Wizard does it upset you having no jurisdiction over filthy foreigners like me

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Welp, looks like I tore my meniscus again.

Been waiting two days before concluding that I'm not just being negative, it looks like it's actually done in for the sixth time. How there's even any meniscus left in my knee to get hosed up is beyond me. Doctor said I had the knee of a 60 year old when I was 26 and had my, uh...third (fourth?) surgery...this does not bode well.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

The Killers still making OK music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO7JGfqPB0s

RIP Interpol though :( Also The Bravery is really good

Interpol still tours a lot intermittently though? I think? Think they're touring now but iirc only east coast

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Two Finger posted:

NSA Wizard does it upset you having no jurisdiction over filthy foreigners like me

Spying on foreigners is the entire mission of the NSA :nsa:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Two Finger posted:

keep that up and you'll have a drone with your name on it

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Proud Christian Mom posted:

keep that up and you'll have a drone with your name on it

A drone of my very own? You shouldn't have...

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
My school upgraded to windows 10.

Nothing works now lol

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

My school upgraded to windows 10.

Nothing works now lol
Congratulations, your school is slower than the DOD.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

NSA WIZARD posted:

HE WISHES HE WAS ME

Please write more Cryptologs.

Or make a updated NSA Kids book.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

psydude posted:

I'm assuming NSA WIZARD is Shim.

My only other account is OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH.

50+ probations, dozens of bans, and I reg'd the account the day before 9/11. Christ I've been here for 16 loving years.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Two Finger posted:

Fun fact, your part of what's called the Five Eyes. An intelligence sharing agreement amongst 5 English speaking nations that greatly trust each other.

NZ collects for the NSA and the NSA collects for NZ. Same for GCHQ and others.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Fun fact, your part of what's called the Five Eyes. An intelligence sharing agreement amongst 5 English speaking nations that greatly trust each other.

Yup, I'm aware. There was a big furore about it here a while back because America is the great satan. And I think some protestors broke into one of the intelligence gathering sites because independence or some poo poo

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Two Finger posted:

Yup, I'm aware. There was a big furore about it here a while back because America is the great satan. And I think some protestors broke into one of the intelligence gathering sites because independence or some poo poo

except when it comes to nuclear stuff. Since you won't let us pull nuclear vessels into port, we don't share everything with NZ. We didn't let them into pearl harbor in 2012 or 2013 for RIMPAC and made them park at the downtown piers instead.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Ehhh I don't know how much Canada is trusted anymore after SubLT Chubbo stole some top secret poo poo off a DND computer for the Russians.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

except when it comes to nuclear stuff. Since you won't let us pull nuclear vessels into port, we don't share everything with NZ. We didn't let them into pearl harbor in 2012 or 2013 for RIMPAC and made them park at the downtown piers instead.

Hey don't lump me in with them, I am in favour of nuclear

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Two Finger posted:

Hey don't lump me in with them, I am in favour of nuclear

You're a kiwi so you get lumped in regardless. Just because I didn't vote for him or support him doesn't make Trump any less my president.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Casimir Radon posted:

Congratulations, your school is slower than the DOD.

USAMRMC and DHA still use 7. We're supposed to get upgraded to 10 sometime this year maybe!

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
7 is better than 10

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

7 is better than 10
10 isn't bad. I use ClassicShell on my personal computers, look ma no lovely UI!

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Windows 10's UI beats the poo poo out of previous versions of Windows and OSX. It also works a lot better for a bunch of enterprise IT stuff like 802.1X and comes with an embedded version of Ubuntu if you want to use bash instead of powershell.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
If you don't use 10 at this point you're loving retarded.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
I'm stuck with 7 on my work laptop :(

The people who got surfaces instead of laptops have 10

I'd rather have the laptop and 7

(10 is sick tho)

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Vasudus posted:

If you don't use 10 at this point you're loving retarded.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

i'm confused are we no longer doing janky poo poo to stay on windows 7 forever wasn't that the GIP tradition

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
You can now disable forced driver updates, and it isn't as sluggish.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

The Killers still making OK music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO7JGfqPB0s

RIP Interpol though :( Also The Bravery is really good

Interpol still tours a lot intermittently though? I think? Think they're touring now but iirc only east coast

interpol is still together. they released an album in 2014 and have one planned for 2018.

i saw them play on a sidestage at hfstival when i was 15 or something. i also saw my first real set of fully grown boobs there, 2 chicks making out, and a guy watching the two chicks making out and also playing pocket pool.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I saw interpol a year or two ago in colorado when El Pintor came out, not the best live show but totally serviceable.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

psydude posted:

Windows 10's UI beats the poo poo out of previous versions of Windows and OSX. It also works a lot better for a bunch of enterprise IT stuff like 802.1X and comes with an embedded version of Ubuntu if you want to use bash instead of powershell.

The last two major updates have improved the poo poo out of Windows 10. It's way better now than it was at release.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

[quote="“vains”" post="“476639571”"]
interpol is still together. they released an album in 2014 and have one planned for 2018.

i saw them play on a sidestage at hfstival when i was 15 or something. i also saw my first real set of fully grown boobs there, 2 chicks making out, and a guy watching the two chicks making out and also playing pocket pool.
[/quote]

🤔 well nvm. I thought they just did constant reunion tours. 2014 was a bit ago, just didn't think they were gonna release anything else

Kawasaki Nun posted:

I saw interpol a year or two ago in colorado when El Pintor came out, not the best live show but totally serviceable.

I googled some live sets for some of the stuff I really like, yikes. He definitely doesn't have a live voice that's for sure.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

TheGreasyStrangler posted:

The last two major updates have improved the poo poo out of Windows 10. It's way better now than it was at release.

Next one is really good too. I'm on the preview build of it and it fixes basically all the issues in the Creator's Update from March.

Pretty much all the complaints levied at it at this point are from the same people who have been complaining about Microsoft for nonsensical reasons since they first touched a computer.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I wish windows 10 would get a surface update that would fix my battery life lol (I'm joking it's just terrible all around)

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Reddit proving that Reddit sucks poo poo: a group of redditors doxxed the female writers and sent death threats, rape threats, etc, all because they're pissed off about Beth and Summer having a more active role in the season 3 Rick and Morty episodes. poo poo, apparently people are pissed about the Pickle Rick episode even.

Personally I think Rick and Morty is only getting better and is one of the best things going on TV.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
Burn anyone who didn't loving love Pickle Rick.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Doxx the redditors and send them a box of poop in the mail with a lovingly-crafted note that kindly asks them to suck on it.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Pickle Rick has a sole writing credit, and that credit goes to a woman.

Also Vindicators 3 was written by 2 women.

Misogynist nerds can't even get their pick of good/bad episodes correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_and_Morty_(season_3)

Although weirdly, Dominic Polcino (director) usually hits home runs on his R&M episodes, but his S03 E02 mad max knockoff has so far been the season's only dud.

Then again Polcino also did Ricklantis Mixup which competes with Pickle Rick for #1 (Ok, Rickshank Redemption gets a go at that title too).

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Personally I think the people hating on R&M season 3 because "wimminz" should be made to wear a headset akin to the Instructor Mk II Learning Headset for a week. Instances of people being shitheads would drop precipitously.

I don't like web comics but I believe they're on to something as far as dealing with shitheads on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Is rick and morty the new archer, or how does it differentiate itself from the other billion cartoons that people get un-healthly fixated on?

• Locked thread