Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheSoulian
Dec 5, 2016

Ye, even without the kid it's kinda hosed. Besides, who does that in someone else's living room? Go do it in the bathroom if you need it that bad. Or be an adult and wait until you get home. Besides a handjob is just slightly better masturbation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Eh, it's not that weird. Are you guys honestly saying you've never hosed around at someone else's house? I'd mostly be concerned about cum spots.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

i mean it's like sex in a movie theater or planetarium or whatever, it's cool and naughty if you don't get caught but you're a disgusting pervert if you do. jerk smarter, not harder, etc

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
It all depends on the couch.

Leather and Plastic, Handjobs Fantastic!

Fabric and Cloth, don't fuckin' jerk off on my couch goddamnit I hate having to clean it and it already smells like farts it doesn't need to smell like cum too.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Leon Einstein posted:

Eh, it's not that weird. Are you guys honestly saying you've never hosed around at someone else's house? I'd mostly be concerned about cum spots.

No, it's disrespectful and selfish. It's not your house.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Leon Einstein posted:

Only in a guest room which I was staying in, and I've always pulled the sheets off the bed because

Miserable Maid posted:

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Me (30 pregnant F) struggling with Husband (M31) going OOT for bstfrnds bachelor party in NOLA.After Husbands cheating patterns.

quote:

Hey! I need help. I just need to feel at peace I guess and to hear other POV regards this situation.

My husband is going to a bachelors trip for labor day weekend with his friends and I am having a hard time accepting this. I have a couple of reasons why.

My #1 reason due to my husband's past cheating patterns. He had a tendency that in out first 2 years of marriage to continue talking and meeting girls online and in person and exchanging numbers. I used to find tons of online messages, Video calls, notes with numbers of not just one but several girls that he claimed were just his friends, it got a little too much once he volunteered to deploy, leaving me with our 1 year old and taking care of all that was left behind but anyways, despite that he lived the single life and now thousands of miles away he did what he did best he went out with several girls and dated one for a whole year. Obviously he denies the relationship but she confirmed it. We moved past that since I felt like being married too soon was probably a big factor and him having commitment issues at the start so I just went on and agreed to give him a second chance due to already having a kid together.

Now moving on to the #2 reason: would be money for that trip. I pay most of the Bill's at home and I am always stressing about what's upcomming in regards to keeping up with payments. I pay the house bill, phone bill, car insurance, home insurance our daughters child care and many of those other little Bills that add up. We barely made it to pay all the bills this month due to I had to pay a vehicle repair of $2,000 and that really put me behind. I wanted to go on a vacation this summer and was not able due to that set back and not having enough money. With this I find it a little egocentric that he is set on going on this trip and spend the money that we dont have right now. He does not see that, he does not think that I am pregnant, with his second child and that we really need to save money.

Reason #3 I don't like this group of friends, his best friend the one that is getting married in Nov, is currently cheating on his fiance, she knows it and due to the fact of them owning a house together they have decided to move forward with the wedding, the other guy that is going has also been cheating on his wife for almost 2 years and is in a on and off relationship between both of them his wife and gf.

I guess I am just overthinking this, and I really need advice as to what to do...

Should I tell him not to go??

Or should I just trust him? Last time we had a similar argument and he claimed I was a controlling wife. I hate to be categorized like that but I just can't help it at times when I have a hard time trusting him and when I am the main provider of the house, I feel like I deserve better, at least support and understanding that I can't always do it all and keep allowing him to do as he pleases while I stay behind with a kid and worrying about how to pay the next bill.

TL;DR Is it right for me to tell my husband not to go on the bachelor trip due to not being able to trust him due to our past, us not having money to cover his trip, me being pregnant and with a 4y/o?

Idk. Advise please!
:thunk:...
:murder:

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

LadyPictureShow posted:

Me (30 pregnant F) struggling with Husband (M31) going OOT for bstfrnds bachelor party in NOLA.After Husbands cheating patterns.

quote:

I feel like I deserve better

Then get better

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
Well at least none of these serial cheaters got a handy at a friend's house. That would be the last straw.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

The Ferret King posted:

Well at least none of these serial cheaters got a handy at a friend's house. That would be the last straw.

‘Reddit, he said he didn’t cheat, but this morning our credit card was charged an additional $25 for a ‘handy on couch cleaning fee’ at the AirBnB. What does this mean?!’

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
https://mobile.twitter.com/andrewwhiteau/status/1031353446929035264

Related

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

* I had to check my nanny-cam less than 5 minutes after I left the house to make sure my dog was still comfortable. *

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Whats the point of having a nanny cam to watch your broken dog, are you going to look at the dog destroying your house on the app and go "well at least it wasn't burglars"

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

bell jar posted:

Whats the point of having a nanny cam to watch your broken dog, are you going to look at the dog destroying your house on the app and go "well at least it wasn't burglars"

you get to feel guilty watching your dog freak out live as it happens without being able to do anything about it, what more do you need

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

bell jar posted:

it's to make sure your gross friends don't gently caress around on your couch, but joke's on her apparently they were too stupid to notice the camera

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror

13Pandora13 posted:

Only in a guest room which I was staying in, and I've always pulled the sheets off the bed because

how is loving on the mattress an improvement

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

hawowanlawow posted:

weird, in my experience sublime has fans cross cut from a wide variety of demographics

guess nerd isn't one of them

Steam powered giraffe does some pretty good covers. And they have The Spine. That guy's voice is magic.

ed: of course I quoted the wrong post, oh well.

Ghost Leviathan fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Aug 21, 2018

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
My (29F) niece (19f) is no longer talking to me because I "stole" her baby name.

quote:

"Alice" and I are both currently pregnant with girls at the same time, and have due dates a month apart. We're very close, as I'm her youngest aunt and were excited for our girls to grow up close as well. Alice has always been a bit volatile, but has matured a lot in recent years and she's like a completely different person now. The thought of motherhood has made her such a happy person, and it's a lot of fun spending time with her and scrolling through Amazon looking at onesies and things like that together.

Alice has said from the beginning that if she were to have a girl she had a very specific name in mind that I fell in love with as soon as she said it. It's a very unique name that would be really identifying, so let's say the name is "Janet". Originally I had a different name in mind, but I just couldn't stop thinking about "Janet". I brought the name up with my husband and he loved it! When we found out we were having a girl we decided to name her not "Janet" exactly, but something that is spelled differently but pronounced the same (so something like "Janette" for example.).

A week ago, Alice and I got together for a girls day out. We got pedicures, went to lunch, and I told her my name plans over lunch. As soon as I told her she was obviously upset and was asking me "are you kidding me? You can't be serious." She accused me of stealing her baby's name, said it was "just like me" to steal the spotlight, and called her boyfriend to pick her up. I haven't heard from her since then.

I've asked her dad (my brother) about her and he says she doesn't want to talk to me and that she'd appreciate it if I stopped calling or asking about her. I'm at a loss over what to do. I personally feel like I haven't done anything wrong; the name is spelled differently, has a different cultural origin, and just so happens to be pronounced the same so its not reallythe same name. Plus, how can I "steal" a name? You can't own a name. I feel like she's being really selfish and is overreacting to the situation. I'm upset the our relationship is being ruined over something so silly. Any advice?

Tl;dr: decided to name my baby a name similar to what my niece plans on naming hers. She flipped out and hasn't spoken to me for a week. What do I do to fix our relationship?

(a) You didn't :airquote: steal :airquote:, you actually stole you immature piece of poo poo, and (b) you're also a coward because you deleted the post 30 minutes after putting it up because everyone was calling you out.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
"Janette" is not pronounced "Janet" you goddamned fools! Rargh.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

phasmid posted:

"Janette" is not pronounced "Janet" you goddamned fools! Rargh.

Janette, the best an aunt can get.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Absurd Alhazred posted:

That must be how it got stuck in her head.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Miserable Maid posted:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Damnit, Janet.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Was totally expecting to take OP's side over niece 19f's in that last one, but no she totally stole a baby name, and was not at all subtle about it

The only saving grace is that the niece probably would have forgotten all about it by the time she was childbearing age anyway but that's extremely condescending to say so it wouldn't help

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

loquacius posted:

Was totally expecting to take OP's side over niece 19f's in that last one, but no she totally stole a baby name, and was not at all subtle about it

The only saving grace is that the niece probably would have forgotten all about it by the time she was childbearing age anyway but that's extremely condescending to say so it wouldn't help
Nope, because they're both pregnant with girls right now. She stole the name her niece was going to give to her daughter that she is currently pregnant with, and presumably OP will be the one giving birth a month earlier?

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
Jesus christ read the post, she says her niece "Alice" is pregnant as well. And her aunt stole the name like a turd.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Absurd Alhazred posted:

My (29F) niece (19f) is no longer talking to me because I "stole" her baby name.

Wow, I was really expecting a different outcome here (19 year old being immature and handling something poorly).

But wow this 29 year old woman is a loving piece of poo poo, and not only that, she is an adult fully capable of connecting the dots and absolutely refuses to do so despite getting 99% of the way there and fully understanding the implications of her actions.

It's just so unbelievably petty to pull a move like this, and the 19 year old niece is a drat saint for just being like "ok this is happening, but never talk to me again, have a nice life". It just goes to show that the person's age has absolutely no impact on the type of decision they are capable of making, and I have nothing but respect for the niece for handling the situation the best she could.

And this insane lady has the brass balls to act like she is being oppressed. *rolls eyes so hard that they rocket into the next galaxy*

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Christ, I can just imagine that turd of an OP:

‘Why are you getting upset? Eleanor is a completely different spelling than Elinore!’

How do we search deleted threads again? I’d love to see the comments.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

LadyPictureShow posted:

Christ, I can just imagine that turd of an OP:

‘Why are you getting upset? Eleanor is a completely different spelling than Elinore!’

How do we search deleted threads again? I’d love to see the comments.

I've got you, friend!

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Thanks pal!

The posters that say ’she’ll get over it and pick a different name’ (meaning the niece) suck too.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Miserable Maid posted:

imagine being the kind of person who just nonchalantly wants to gently caress in other people's personal spaces, like it's just a totally normal thing to do

Probably the same kind of person who would gently caress on another person's desk

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

LadyPictureShow posted:

Thanks pal!

The posters that say ’she’ll get over it and pick a different name’ (meaning the niece) suck too.

How many of those are there? I can't even find the one I remember from when I read this when it was posted, it's all swamped with the "no you did steal the name you shithead" posts.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I saw one but it was someone who didn't realize the niece was currently pregnant, so :shrug:.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

How many of those are there? I can't even find the one I remember from when I read this when it was posted, it's all swamped with the "no you did steal the name you shithead" posts.

Bottom two from the link you gave:

quote:

Bonobosaurus
Well you did kinda steal it... just give it time, she'll get over it.

jrkyodai
Well you did kinda steal her idea... I’d be pissed too. She’ll get over it and find another name

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

LadyPictureShow posted:

Thanks pal!

It's a strange line of reasoning. They sympathize with the lady going "ohhh, this name is so unique and special I WANT IT" and then turning on her heel going "it's just a name, you don't own it gaaaawd".

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Adultary in Japan
Can an American woman who married a Japanese man sue if she found out he was in an adultrous relationship?

quote:

Short answer, possibly. Was the affair for business purposes?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Milotic posted:

My (30F) friend (29F) gave her husband (32M) a hand job on my couch when I wasn't home and might actually think I'm okay with it

Weirdly the reddit comments seem to be siding against her.

quote:

[–]rogerthatonce

[score hidden] an hour ago
And for that comment, you are Golden! Not to sound stupid but what about the anxious dog having to witness this childish, disrespectful behavior.

:dogcited:

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

My dog saw someone getting a handy! He has anxiety!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
If they both name their kids the same thing will the kids really care? They're second cousins not sisters I doubt it'll really be a thing.

e: like op totally stole the name and should be made fun of for it but beyond that I don't really see the issue. If somehow the kids get curious I feel like they'd probably think it was a cool story that both their mom's loved the name so much.