Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
drat, now he’ll never finish his investigation into the real killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

drat, now he’ll never finish his investigation into the real killer

IF I did it lol.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

i cant tell if this means the juice is loose or not

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
the glove actually fit

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Some sort of mashup meme featuring OJ lying in a coffin, with jim carrey as ace ventura saying "like a glove!"

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

the glove actually fit

Yes, but then why did we acquit

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Yes, but then why did we acquit

american justice is a failure

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Some sort of mashup meme featuring OJ lying in a coffin, with jim carrey as ace ventura saying "like a glove!"

:pusheen:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

I know dude I was just saying the Johnnie C rhyme

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

bagmonkey posted:

Unironically this

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

The thing that gets me with poo poo like OJ is your life is great all you have to do is not murder someone how fuckin hard is that

Sorry, not trying to bring the 5kpt down, that's all I'll say about it

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

This bird seems both threatening and suggestive

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Me: Take my money and leave me alone! Please! I dont want any trouble!
Bird: Yeah youd like that, huh bitch

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

DorkusMalorkus posted:

that bird killed OJ

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

The thing that gets me with poo poo like OJ is your life is great all you have to do is not murder someone how fuckin hard is that

lol like seriously you can afford to have someone drive you around and you can ignore everything you want

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

got a new shirt

I'm quoting this in my dumb PAUL Blart thread in BYOB

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

redshirt posted:

Fun fact I think about for many decades now: The last Aztec Emperor, Montezuma, never touched the ground. He'd have servants move him around if needed, and he lived in palaces and such well removed from the ground. It was a King thing and they went to great lengths to ensure he never touched the ground.

And then I think of our modern world, where I bet most of us have not actually touched the ground yet today. And I bet most of us live "in the air", that is, 1 or more stories above ground. Like for example my bedroom is on the second floor of my house, so whenever I am sleeping, I am in the air, not on the ground.

*takes hit

I go through a park on my way out and back home so, sorry. But you're very wrong. :sad:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I think the realistic answer is we all forget how good we have it, all the blessings poured upon us. I mean, legit, to live, to exist, to be a person is the greatest miracle ever, the greatest gift possible, and yet we all take it for granted, right? And even rue it....

So when you're rich or famous, eventually that becomes normal, and you suffer the same ungrateful bullshit we all do. Doesn't matter if you have a billion dollars, you still live in your mind, in your heart, and it is filled with discontent, always.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

i am very uncomfortable :dogstare:

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Ruby Gloom posted:

oh drat, OJ died

:suspense: Oh poo poo, I wonder if Norm's ghost got him.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

redshirt posted:

I think the realistic answer is we all forget how good we have it, all the blessings poured upon us. I mean, legit, to live, to exist, to be a person is the greatest miracle ever, the greatest gift possible, and yet we all take it for granted, right? And even rue it....

So when you're rich or famous, eventually that becomes normal, and you suffer the same ungrateful bullshit we all do. Doesn't matter if you have a billion dollars, you still live in your mind, in your heart, and it is filled with discontent, always.

I kind of wish life would end at 40 or 45 for me. It's like, this is life. I get it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Escape From Noise posted:

I kind of wish life would end at 40 or 45 for me. It's like, this is life. I get it.

I worry about you EFN. I know what you mean.

If you ever need some dumb dude to vent to, feel free to DM me any old stuff you want. I can take it.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

redshirt posted:

I worry about you EFN. I know what you mean.

If you ever need some dumb dude to vent to, feel free to DM me any old stuff you want. I can take it.

It's okay. I vent enough. It's just how it is. I'm kind of a born loser. Everyone around me is getting married and having kids. Meanwhile my longest relationship was like less than 6 months and I'm still an awkward dumb kid with dating or whatever. It's just me on my own. Sometimes that's nice. But it's not anything new. I just keep spinning my wheels as my body breaks down and I lose my hair.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

mild not kinda but maybe spoilers for fallout episode 1

someone drowns in a barrel of pickles and goddam that is a nightmare :barf:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ruby Gloom posted:

mild not kinda but maybe spoilers for fallout episode 1

someone drowns in a barrel of pickles and goddam that is a nightmare :barf:

It's how I plan to go out

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

redshirt posted:

I appreciate your candor and insight but as a counter point:

quote:

all you have to do is not murder someone

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Escape From Noise posted:

It's how I plan to go out

Your corpse will be delicious

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Your corpse will be disgusting

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Your corpse will be delicious

I won't care.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

:hmmyes:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Sounds like someone's already pickled given how salty they are :grin:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SSVIg4Noqc

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

good afternoon

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

SIDS Vicious posted:

good afternoon

what's shakin sid, what you cooking up for dinner tonight

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

SIDS Vicious posted:

good afternoon

howdy

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Sounds like someone's already pickled given how salty they are :grin:

:argh: pickles

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ruby Gloom posted:

what's shakin sid, what you cooking up for dinner tonight

this is gonna sounds insane but my wife is making dinner tonight because i woke up with the stomach biug they all had and threw up 3 times and my ribs are so bad its just so awful today so she is making pork chops

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

SIDS Vicious posted:

this is gonna sounds insane but my wife is making dinner tonight because i woke up with the stomach biug they all had and threw up 3 times and my ribs are so bad its just so awful today so she is making pork chops

this is for you sid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

looks like someone is quite bothered by the brine