Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Karrion Kross is a draw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Only 30-40 K people actually watch NXT. They use big warehouses full of cable boxes to work the numbers, same with Raw.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

projecthalaxy posted:

Only 30-40 K people actually watch NXT. They use big warehouses full of cable boxes to work the numbers, same with Raw.

Gotta find some use for all those Thunderdome TVs

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

quote:

WWE appears to be pulling out all the stops for fans returning to shows. Fightful has learned that as of Thursday, WWEs plan was for Bill Goldberg to return on Monday's and to set up an eventual match with Bobby Lashley, targeted for Summerslam. Goldberg has a contract set for two matches per year through next year, and this would be his second of 2021.

As always, plans can change.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

lol

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

hell yes, finally. get the title back on goldberg

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
We just need Goldberg

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
the last exciting thing in wwe before the world shut down was that we were going to get balor v walter on nxt and good golly is everything warmed-over dogshit since lol

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Can him and Lashley have a Who Can Drop Their Opponent On Their Head From A Vertical Suplex Position First match?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

graph posted:

the last exciting thing in wwe before the world shut down was that we were going to get balor v walter on nxt and good golly is everything warmed-over dogshit since lol

The first NXT UK Ilja vs Walter match was dope. We'll always have that.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1415785198357254145

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

jesus loving christ this loving company

edit: This was about Goldberg but also lol Tamina

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

then

now

forever

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
can't wait for Becky to do the Brock MITB spot

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

https://twitter.com/zWSG_/status/1415785597638045696?s=19

:toxx:

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
If I recall, Goldberg couldn't even do a proper jackhammer when he went against McIntyre

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
So few contenders they have to put in the tag champs. Let’s send Mandy to NXT!

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Goldberg definitely means Lesnar said no lol

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Asuka wins money in the bank again and Becky comes out and tells Asuka to open the briefcase and her and Seth's child is in it and Asuka has to raise the child now. Then she loses the child to Charlotte or Alexa at summerslam

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

self-concussed Goldberg doing shoot moves on Lashley hell yes

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

Asuka wins money in the bank again and Becky comes out and tells Asuka to open the briefcase and her and Seth's child is in it and Asuka has to raise the child now. Then she loses the child to Charlotte or Alexa at summerslam

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Best women's division in the world

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Dacap posted:

Goldberg definitely means Lesnar said no lol

Deer season starts September 1 so Brock can’t risk injury.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm so happy about numbers that i'm going to watch the royal rumble when it happens

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

This looks like someone tried to make Skull Girls from memory.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I thought Tamina got released, did I just imagine that?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
they slotted 5/8 of that lineup in one raw episode and had four weeks to do the rest and ??? just slammed tam in there on a weekday afternoon for no reason lol

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Honestly it would be for the best if Becky did the Brock spot for MITB.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Is Sasha injured? I'm surprised you don't have the woman who loves taking stupid bumps in the ladder match

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

now that you mention it, that is illogical

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

"What if the most insufferable people in theater class decided to put on a Halloween party?"

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

graph posted:

they slotted 5/8 of that lineup in one raw episode and had four weeks to do the rest and ??? just slammed tam in there on a weekday afternoon for no reason lol

They literally do this every single time. WWE has a match to build to, and instead of pacing things out they just do the entire build in one week and then have to panic to fill 3 to 4 more weeks of TV in between. Every single time.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i hope the woman with poo poo all over her eyes wins

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

The company that made record profits:

https://twitter.com/WrestleTalk_TV/status/1415816301608587274?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
pretty sure Drew McIntyre squashed Goldberg. i dont even think Goldberg drew anything for him showing up on the pandemic raw episodes