Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

STIMSIS posted:

I'm just using the language of Vox Day to prove a point. I call people people and I respect all people. Derek doesn't. He hangs out with racists. And if Ben should be fired for being a racist, shouldn't work at a school if he's a pedo. How bout Derek isn't OP if he's too busy writing nice packages for Breitbart instead of updating the OP?

"Having the OP" isn't some privilege you insufferable retard. You think this thread suck, you can open a new one. In fact, you should.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I can't believe we have people genuinely making excuses for that degenerate here. I understand the empathy for his clearly failing health and the self-destruction but this website of his is something else.

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what

STIMSIS posted:

Derek Smart is posting all of Ben Lesnick's racist and sexist internet postings for people to condemn him, that's a fact! Yet, he'll appear on a Vox Day webinar and won't say anything bad about all the racist and sexist things Vox Day has said throughout the years. Why not? Racism is bad or it isn't. I'm on the side that racism is bad so I'll call it out wherever I see it. Not Derek Smart. Vox Day will give him a little publicity and Derek Smart is all over even after the goons said no. In my OP i posted goons calling Derek Smart out. Believe me I like the people here except Derek Smart. If Ben Lesnick was here I wouldn't like him, I'm not a Cig shill. I just like OPs with updated information and OPs written by people that give a drat and OPs written by people that are consistent. Derek Smart is not consistent. One twitter post he's telling the media to go gently caress itself, the next he wants to make nice packages for Breitbart. Come on! Breitbart! Vox Day! Those two hate when people get called out on racism and what's Derek Smart doing? Calling people out on racism. If Derek Smart made that nice package and sent it to Breitbart what would they even do with it? Does Derek not know the focus of Breitbart? It's sad to me that people here won't take a second to think about the implications of all this and instead want to call me a racist????!!!!!!!!! WHy the only thing I've ever done on this forum is call on racism. All you Derek Smarties are the ones defending a racist? Is it because you bought those JPEGS. Too sunk in lost cost fallacy that you can't tear yourself away from Derek Smart or you Derek Smarties thingie is then tainted?

"You nigga's aint not gonna take no poo poo! #12,580"

-Ben Lesnick

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

go gently caress yourself seraph

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

I bet Stimsis is getting near the doxxdar of derek

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

STIMSIS posted:

Derek Smart is posting all of Ben Lesnick's racist and sexist internet postings for people to condemn him, that's a fact! Yet, he'll appear on a Vox Day webinar and won't say anything bad about all the racist and sexist things Vox Day has said throughout the years. Why not? Racism is bad or it isn't. I'm on the side that racism is bad so I'll call it out wherever I see it. Not Derek Smart. Vox Day will give him a little publicity and Derek Smart is all over even after the goons said no. In my OP i posted goons calling Derek Smart out. Believe me I like the people here except Derek Smart. If Ben Lesnick was here I wouldn't like him, I'm not a Cig shill. I just like OPs with updated information and OPs written by people that give a drat and OPs written by people that are consistent. Derek Smart is not consistent. One twitter post he's telling the media to go gently caress itself, the next he wants to make nice packages for Breitbart. Come on! Breitbart! Vox Day! Those two hate when people get called out on racism and what's Derek Smart doing? Calling people out on racism. If Derek Smart made that nice package and sent it to Breitbart what would they even do with it? Does Derek not know the focus of Breitbart? It's sad to me that people here won't take a second to think about the implications of all this and instead want to call me a racist????!!!!!!!!! WHy the only thing I've ever done on this forum is call on racism. All you Derek Smarties are the ones defending a racist? Is it because you bought those JPEGS. Too sunk in lost cost fallacy that you can't tear yourself away from Derek Smart or you Derek Smarties thingie is then tainted?

I honestly can't tell if you're insane or trolling.

Either way, welcome. You'll fit right in here in the Star Citizen thread.

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

STIMSIS posted:

<Trelane> Helloaf. How're the kids?
<LOAF> Good, Jenna's growing up nice and firm;) #20,669

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
Didn't Seraph literally plan on killing himself? I can't remember if his suicidal posts were before or after he had to sell his internet spaceships to make rent.

STIMSIS
Feb 27, 2016
Fallen Rib

lazorexplosion posted:

So Derek Smart once did a show with guy who might be a racist but not a publicly-keeps-a-collection-of-their-own-racist-"jokes"-on-their-own-website-level-racist so that makes Derek Smart the real racist here by proxy racist cooties I guess, and this is your apologetic for the guy with friend of the family jokes on his website. Tell us about your crippling brain injury :allears:

I'm not an apologetic for Ben Lesnick by any means. Ben Lesnick should get everything that's coming to him. The scam that is Star Citizen is gonna collapse on him the hardest because his whole life is built around Wing Commander. But I don't like that Ben Lesnick is being called out for racism while Derek gets a free pass. It's stupid to me and I wanted to call that out. But now I'm a racist somehow. wtf....

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Google Butt posted:

go gently caress yourself seraph

Must have a google chrome alert for any mention of paedophiles in the thread.

A Lone Girl Flier
Sep 29, 2009

This post is dedicated to all those who fell by the forums, for nothing is wasted, and every apparent failure is but a challenge to others.
Enjoy your stay, STIMSIS

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

Crazy_BlackParrot posted:

FFS, they don't even have female models yet. The most basic of things.

Well, apparently they did - Ben's proposed artwork was of "questionable age" though so they pulled it. :v:

STIMSIS
Feb 27, 2016
Fallen Rib

EminusSleepus posted:

I bet Stimsis is getting near the doxxdar of derek

I have nothing to hide. Unlike Vox Day's webinar that won't be archived.

D_Smart posted:

There are no "page hits". It's a live webinar. And it's not recorded for posting anywhere, since that's not how those work. So if you don't attend, you won't know what's being said. :(

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

STIMSIS posted:

I'm not an apologetic for Ben Lesnick by any means. Ben Lesnick should get everything that's coming to him. The scam that is Star Citizen is gonna collapse on him the hardest because his whole life is built around Wing Commander. But I don't like that Ben Lesnick is being called out for racism while Derek gets a free pass. It's stupid to me and I wanted to call that out. But now I'm a racist somehow. wtf....

Well yeah, you're posting in a thread which has Derek as OP, going by your logic, you're a racist

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Must have a google chrome alert for any mention of paedophiles in the thread.

Lol

sunaurus
Feb 13, 2012

Oh great, another bookah.

I just want to remind everybody about this:

Chris Roberts posted:

So 2.2 will have some more features on the FPS side and 2.3 will have some more and so on until we sort of what we consider the basic functionality. 2.2 has cover and some other things in it and we’ll obviously have future, there’s things like vaulting and sliding and different kind of stances that we have and there’s a lot more weapons that we have and they’re all getting rolled out and honing it and you guys are going to be able to play it in 2.2 and 2.3 and 2.4

I guess 2.2 hasn't arrived yet, huh?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
Oh my god was that pedo anime on the CIG's forums Ben's alt account? Is that why he only got a probation?

Fake edit: Of course it wasn't, he hates the Japanese.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

STIMSIS posted:

Derek gets a "free pass" because Derek doesn't collate friend of the family jokes on his website you cretin.

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:

his nibs posted:

Well, apparently they did - Ben's proposed artwork was of "questionable age" though so they pulled it. :v:

:vince::five:

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

STIMSIS posted:

so the maybe-problem of derek smarts potential inconsistency is apparently of equal or greater concern than the literal thousands of definitely consistent notes from ben "jewed in counterstrike" lesnick?

i also didnt see where anyone called you a racist but i sure saw you get called an idiot and i guess thats gonna happen again. this could probably be rectified by a more passionate effortpost though. have a big cup of coffee and get stuck in

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler

STIMSIS posted:

Derek isn't white, so he can't be racist. :cheers:

Io_
Oct 15, 2012

woo woo

Pillbug
I spend way too much money on kitchen stuff. This weekend I bought a Le Creuset cast iron omelet pan and a neat metal breadbin.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

STIMSIS posted:

Why don't you just ask Derek if you want to know what was discussed? Seems a bit racist that you're unwilling to speak to a man of color....

Stanko-Prussian
May 22, 2006

CLEAN YOUR ROOM!, 'they' said.
DO YOUR HOMEWORK!, 'they' said.
WHY ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH A CARTOON PONY, 'they' said.
FOR GODSAKE! STOP SHOWING US YOUR BLACKHOLE'!! 'they' said.

When I lit the match....STOP SCREAMING, 'I' said

STIMSIS posted:

you mad at derek for talking to vox day is like goons getting mad at justin for talking to ben

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

i like the troll where you imply really dumb poo poo like Derek going on a racists show to talk about video games is the same as actually typing thousands of lines of racist poo poo, archiving it for 10 years and also a thousand pics of a news lady

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

STIMSIS posted:

that is what Ben have claimed and look at where we are now

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Good god

Only registered members can see post attachments!

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

STIMSIS posted:

No one care

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."

Another spot up on the board, good job buddy.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

EminusSleepus posted:

that is what Ben have claimed and look at where we are now

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

AP posted:

You know that's a joke, right?

Please don't dishonor the memory of those that have served in the Internet Warlord's army. While it is true most of us when we enlisted did so in order to make sure and protect the flow of laffs our goals have evolved. Our goals have evolved into removing a stain upon the entire gaming community. As you can see from the post date we have been in the trenches fighting for years. These people, they're like ghosts. Always in the shadows, always hiding behind lies and proxy soldiers. Now at the moment of our triumph we can not lay down arms and return to our previous lives. We need to ensure we carry out the ELE plan fully and completely. In time the sickening and heartbreaking truths of the CIG empire will be laid bare and those that have faithfully served in the fight against them will be recognized for their service. So please keep your disparaging remarks to yourself.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

STIMSIS posted:

I'm a retard, but all you funny people with your original research Derek is gonna sell it back to you and what will you say then?

Derek can steal anything he wants from me without attributing it, I'd consider it an honor

I'll probably say "hnngnnggnh" cause of orgasm you see

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what
Raping and pillaging go under the same singular broad title. Lets face it, if you're going to pillage, you'll also rape. And vice-versa. #18,710

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

STIMSIS posted:

I'M A RACIST??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO I'M NOT!!! I don't like racism not even a little bit that's why I'm upset with Derek for appearing on Vox Day's webinar. All you people that are supposedly upset by racism, are calling me a racist or whatever, won't say the same about Derek because you're hypocrites. How much do you have invested in Derek Smart? I bet not a lot because he makes lovely games. Why not replace him as OP with someone who will actually do the job for a thread that I hear is 600 million miles long

You know you have to be 13 to be here right

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

EightAce posted:

Dude.....
Derek was only 40 when he appeared on that. Just a kid really.
I bet he looks back now and cringes a bit , but who hasn't done dumb stuff when only a naive young shaver.
I think it's just a storm in a tea cup

:f5h::gary::gizz:

STIMSIS
Feb 27, 2016
Fallen Rib

Pratt2112 posted:

As for calling Derek a hypocrite over him saying F You to the media. Context is very important here, and you seem to be ignoring it. Hypocrisy has nothing to do with it.

CONTEXT AHEAD:

April 14th 2016: "So, to all you “media” who now want to talk, here is my response: F*CK YOU.”

TWO DAYS LATER

April 16th 2016: "I'm writing a blog. Then I'm going to send it over to @BreitbartNews and @BreitbartTech with everything wrapped up in a nice package.”

Why not send it over to the OP Derek? Why would he update Breitbart before the OP? And does anyone think Breitbart is really the place for all this info?

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

EightAce posted:

1) what you are reading is the very tip of the iceberg

TTerrible posted:

<LOAF> That sucks:( That's why I don't have friends. Also because of Megans Law. It's the law about how you have to notify people that you're a child sex offender:( #20,284

I hope these two aren't connected.

Remember, it's just a joke.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

STIMSIS posted:

CONTEXT AHEAD:

April 14th 2016: "So, to all you “media” who now want to talk, here is my response: F*CK YOU.”

TWO DAYS LATER

April 16th 2016: "I'm writing a blog. Then I'm going to send it over to @BreitbartNews and @BreitbartTech with everything wrapped up in a nice package.”

Why not send it over to the OP Derek? Why would he update Breitbart before the OP? And does anyone think Breitbart is really the place for all this info?

:same:

NVB
Jan 23, 2010

Grimey Drawer

STIMSIS posted:

Derek Smart is posting all of Ben Lesnick's racist and sexist internet postings for people to condemn him, that's a fact! Yet, he'll appear on a Vox Day webinar and won't say anything bad about all the racist and sexist things Vox Day has said throughout the years.

STIMSIS posted:

WHy the only thing I've ever done on this forum is call on racism. All you Derek Smarties are the ones defending a racist? Is it because you bought those JPEGS. Too sunk in lost cost fallacy that you can't tear yourself away from Derek Smart or you Derek Smarties thingie is then tainted?

So if Derek is a racist, then kindly point to the Vox Day article/video were Derek was indeed being a racist.

i'll just wait here and pack another :350:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iron buns
Jan 12, 2016

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Derek can steal anything he wants from me without attributing it, I'd consider it an honor

I'll probably say "hnngnnggnh" cause of orgasm you see

We all know Derek's book is going to be just this thread hastily pasted into a Word document.

• Locked thread