Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StalkofWheat
Oct 10, 2012
Solid C- episode, fuggin hilarious all the way through. I love the reaction everyone had at the end when the realized that bonequeef (bone like what you got when you're done eating ribs, queef like a pussy fart) used the same reference for Saint Gynecologist (Saint like the big slobbery dog, gynecologist like a pussy doctor)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SousaphoneColossus
Feb 16, 2004

There are a million reasons to ruin things.

The Human Cow posted:

Ah, yes. The island of Scandinavia!

is this a reference to the ep (which i haven't heard yet) or are you objecting to me grouping together Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, etc as "Scandinavia" for some reason

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

SousaphoneColossus posted:

is this a reference to the ep (which i haven't heard yet) or are you objecting to me grouping together Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, etc as "Scandinavia" for some reason

Episode reference. Chief is bad at geography.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It all started to really take off at "citizen pepper spray".

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping
John Lennon commenting that if he wore out his beret he'd just have a scarf killed me.

Also the Island of Sylvania...Car Batteries. Off the coast of Slovenia!

Chief was so good, christ.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
There is something amazing about tall these weird characters coming together. They each have their weird backstories and are really accepting of all the other's crazy backstories. I know it's just "yes, and" but there is something nice about John Lennon hanging with Bone Queef and Cake Boss and it's all cool.

Fake Edit: I just realized that a Don Dimello and Gino ep would be pretty fun.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

The Ape of Naples posted:

There is something amazing about tall these weird characters coming together. They each have their weird backstories and are really accepting of all the other's crazy backstories. I know it's just "yes, and" but there is something nice about John Lennon hanging with Bone Queef and Cake Boss and it's all cool.

Fake Edit: I just realized that a Don Dimello and Gino ep would be pretty fun.

Gino, Dimello, and Mantzoukas. Just grossest loving episode imaginable. It'd be great.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

sounds like you'll need to investigate the episode to find out, gumshoe

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

gino, dom and zouks were on this episode together

http://comedybangbang.wikia.com/wiki/Live_from_Now_Hear_This_Festival_2016

along with lapkus and pft

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

This ep was amazing, so much good stuff, I just love Tim Baltz "Yes, and he had brown shoes"

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
I did like Kroll saying a lot of grounded straight men

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
"great question, GUMSHOE!"
"woah! chief! we thought you were asleep!"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I was laughing through the whole thing but "I work for Dannon's new division of Sex Yogurt" actually made me choke a bit to keep from spitting water out at work. Fantastic anniversary episode.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

what did you write in your letter to John Lennon

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Zsinjeh posted:

what did you write in your letter to John Lennon

Specifically

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

gently caress, Chief is my new favorite character

That bitch Carmen Sandiego

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
With her milky white breasts!

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I started listening to this episode on the treadmill and I almost fell off two times.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

How are u posted:

I started listening to this episode on the treadmill and I almost fell off two times.

look at this humblebragger over hear

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
im a little sad they mentioned Bone Chief and never followed through with Chief Queef

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Chief Queef is a fictional character within the rizzoli & isles universe.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Chief Queef is going to just be a 3rd character entirely who ends up being their mother. The episode will have them trying to figure out which member of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony was their father.

SousaphoneColossus
Feb 16, 2004

There are a million reasons to ruin things.

SpacePig posted:

Chief Queef is going to just be a 3rd character entirely who ends up being their mother. The episode will have them trying to figure out which member of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony was their father.

it'll be a real emotional crossroads for them

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

SpacePig posted:

No. Chief Queef is a fictional character within the Rizzoli & Isles universe. He is a man, and is Rizzoli and Isles' police chief. You can't just delete established canon.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Work Friend Keven posted:

No. Chief Queef is a fictional character within the Rizzoli & Isles universe. He is a man, and is Rizzoli and Isles' police chief. You can't just delete established canon.

I thought you were just making a joke, and I had to look it up. I guess Chief Queef is already an established character, then. Huh.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chief Queef is a fictional character within the rizzoli & isles universe.

The isle of rizzoli

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

No offense but my occasional complaints aside I'm a cbb super fan and I expect to be among fellow super fans... chief queef is one of the rare occasions where Scott himself has (masterfully!) portrayed a character, and the idea of taking that away from him by a Johnny come lately scripps era fan who only cares about "ming" and "chunky bubbles" is disgusting.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

No offense but my occasional complaints aside I'm a cbb super fan and I expect to be among fellow super fans... chief queef is one of the rare occasions where Scott himself has (masterfully!) portrayed a character, and the idea of taking that away from him by a Johnny come lately scripps era fan who only cares about "ming" and "chunky bubbles" is disgusting.

Preach!

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
I don't get Ming. I don't like him. Booo to Ming.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

I actually looked up what episode this was, and not only was it one I listened too, it was one that I managed to get a catchphrase read on, and IIRC, they made fun of my name. I just don't remember Chief Queef at all. The only Scott characters I remember are Lucien Charms and Dabney Coalperson.

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

soggybagel posted:

I don't get Ming. I don't like him. Booo to Ming.

You sound like a buster

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

do not clown me

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i will not be made anyone's fool

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isIAXEWlWaU

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

I feel so bad but it's the first thing I thought of when he got arrested, then Dude, then was sad again.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Is there an old episode of CBB (probably CDR) where they talk about the movie Precious, based on the novel Push by Saphire and Scott does an impression of Precious' mom saying "lick my pussy Precious"?

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

I hope so

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
There definitely is. I can't help you beyond that but I remember it too.
Scotty Aucks guests on Trends with Benefits this week, which is a podcast done by a few of the Earwolf staff that's pretty funny.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
Today's episode felt like another "classic CBB". I love Ron Funches and Nick Thune, their chemistry is fun. Jon Daly doing another pun-name music character making himself laugh and his inability to get through plugs without breaking character. Jordan Black's character was a little weak, but it was fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I just looked at the episode photos. Wasn't Ron Funches really fat? Did he lose a bunch of weight?

E:Yeah, apparently over 100lbs