Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

I got 99 problems but the British ain't one.

Aleth posted:

"I will take my stronghold across and lay waste to those who oppose me" and that pic made me think that actually we'll be destroying Mirror DS9 as it breaches our universe.

Oh man, I hope it's this. I want to do this with a full group of goons in all brominion ships.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuskin38
May 1, 2013

Have you seen these posts?
They're pretty popular on Reddit.

Aleth posted:

"I will take my stronghold across and lay waste to those who oppose me" and that pic made me think that actually we'll be destroying Mirror DS9 as it breaches our universe.

Nah it gets sucked back to its reality at the end of the Queue.

Also the Terrans won their Iconian War with help from the future

They also have new toy.

Some more screens from the Queue

http://imgur.com/a/S7NU6

The first couple minutes of the Queue, you're blowing up waves of mirror ships attacking DS9, then you need to close some portals.

Then there is a cutscene and Mirror DS9 appears with Leeta ranting at you (no Audio yet)

You attack it, transport waves of troops then the Mirror Temporal Dreadnought appears, blow it up and its backup, attack Mirror DS9 and it gets sucked back where it came from.

Tuskin38 fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Sep 1, 2015

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

We had a DS9 Fleet action years ago that went AWOL and said it would be brought back in the future. I remember that Fleet action. It was fun.

Tuskin38
May 1, 2013

system protocol posted:

We had a DS9 Fleet action years ago that went AWOL and said it would be brought back in the future. I remember that Fleet action. It was fun.

I never played it before it was removed.

What was it about? I'm assuming some sort of destroy X number of waves?

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Mondian posted:

If you're not awful you'd have to mash spacebar for like a whole 30 seconds to blow that up.

I just see myself running this with pubbies and it taking them an hour

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I look forward to none of that mattering because all my pubbie team mates are cloaked AFK waiting the timer out before attacking in the last minute.

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

Tuskin38 posted:

I never played it before it was removed.

What was it about? I'm assuming some sort of destroy X number of waves?

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_DS9_under_Siege!

It had some game breaking bugs, however it was still really fun to play. I miss it. It was kind of like the original Starbase 24 where there was a ground portion and then a space portion.

Lafarg fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Sep 2, 2015

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

system protocol posted:

It had some game breaking bugs
sto.txt

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I want to change the font in the game to Helvetica Ultra Compressed damnit. :argh:

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Sep 2, 2015

Tuskin38
May 1, 2013

MikeJF posted:

I want to change the font in the game to Helvetica Ultra Compressed damnit. :argh:

They changed the font again on Tribble. Maybe you'll like it better when it hits live

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Tuskin38 posted:

They changed the font again on Tribble. Maybe you'll like it better when it hits live

Well Helvetica Ultra Compressed was the LCARS font.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
Clearly Papyrus is the superior choice.

Atrayonis
Jul 6, 2008

Godspeed, brave canary

AotC posted:

That auth code is no longer valid due to the following.

Please contact the Shutup Wesley Bureau of Internal Affairs for more information.
Hey. Please keep me (@rhakathered, you didn't even get my name right) out of your political LARP. I'm not interested.
Thanks.

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine

Atrayonis posted:

Hey. Please keep me (@rhakathered, you didn't even get my name right) out of your political LARP. I'm not interested.
Thanks.

If you want to leave, you have to return the sack of tennis balls/disruptor bolts you borrowed from Butts and let Mondian have the key to your mom's shed, so we can keep using it for the tlhIngan yejquv.

Atrayonis
Jul 6, 2008

Godspeed, brave canary
Those tennis balls were freely given! What are you, Republicans?

CrushedWill
Sep 27, 2012

Stand it like a man... and give some back

Atrayonis posted:

What are you, Republicans?

Worse, much worse. They are DENTAL, who use industrial grade intimidation tactics (ice cream) to bully the devs.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Atrayonis posted:

Thanks.

loving OPSEC, man. What's wrong with you?

Atrayonis
Jul 6, 2008

Godspeed, brave canary

Morglon posted:

loving OPSEC, man. What's wrong with you?
No, really. I'm serious. I don't care to be a set piece.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime
Yeah someone go back and change that image that was made like two years ago because it took that long for rhaka to realize he was featured.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.

Atrayonis posted:

No, really. I'm serious. I don't care to be a set piece.

You're on the same list as me, buddy. Enjoy the player hate for once. GIVE IN.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

[05/28/2016 12:40:42 AM] Pulse: don't stir up my
personal drama, please

DonDoodles posted:

Yeah someone go back and change that image that was made like two years ago because it took that long for rhaka to realize he was featured.

Your Wish is my Crusade!

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Fun hating pubbies
and now a fun hating goon
the 'tism has spread

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012
See, it's reactions like that that got you on The List (tm) in the first place.

DataDyne
Oct 6, 2005

Happy as a birb can be.
It's a privilege to make that list, you've got to wear that like a badge of honour.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime
I didn't ask to be on that list, but the spot has been thrust upon me. I cannot in good faith turn it down.

Atrayonis
Jul 6, 2008

Godspeed, brave canary

Rahhmi posted:

Your Wish is my Crusade!
Thanks!

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
We miss you, brave canary. And your fleet credits and dil, we miss those, too.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
You heard it here first, send all your dick pics to Aleth.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.
Carpet bombing dick pics.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Normal day-to-day fleet funding will continue as planned. I had just gotten word from my investor that the meetings were a success and money will continue to flow. The recent trip to Cryptic Studios really pushed their decision into our favor.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Oh good, I was down to my last billion dil and was getting worried.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

someone mailed me that

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
I think I have about 100 keys worth of zen in my account or something. If I ever bother to log back in I'll be sure to give them all to our glorius leader.

On that note, I'm tempted to log back in and give it to someone on the condition they use the keys in front of some horrible horrible sperg and record the melt down.

hakimashou posted:

someone mailed me that

The second coming of Lina is here.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Quick, someone take responsability.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Good to see Xean is sticking to the agreed plan.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

hakimashou posted:

someone mailed me that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8LR2okL8YM

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

hakimashou posted:

someone mailed me that

Holy loving autism Batman. :staredog:

And I know that's what he is. But holy poo poo, an INQUIRY.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

What are you talking about, kicking everyone from the fleet and burning it to the ground is totally the sane and mature response to someone queuing the wrong project! :downs:

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

hakimashou posted:

someone mailed me that

:stare:

How many people are even in xtern1ty? How does he find people that put up with this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Do we have a developed fleet that's open to anyone as refugees from fleets like that?

• Locked thread