Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Luigi Thirty posted:

Wait is this actually a thing that people think, I thought it was just something absurd that we made up like 9/11 being done by reptiloids

It's a surprisingly popular theory, in that there's a bunch of Youtube videos about it. I've never even looked to see why they think that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Sin Limite is worth the listen just for the talk of WWF booking Austin out to All Japan. :allears:

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

epitasis posted:

Talkn Shop podcast best podcast going no joke

Does this have it's own feed or is it only in the full MLW feed?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

triplexpac posted:

Does this have it's own feed or is it only in the full MLW feed?

it's in the MLW feed so you may have to accidentally subject yourself to Konnan crying about the treatment of minorities while calling women bitches and using gay and fag ad nauseum

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

sportsgenius86 posted:

it's in the MLW feed so you may have to accidentally subject yourself to Konnan crying about the treatment of minorities while calling women bitches and using gay and fag ad nauseum

I just downloaded it, I've had enough Konnan to last me.

And it's a really cool podcast, after all (in their words) "who wouldn't want to listen to us drink beer and tell lies?"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Hoot

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Got a field of drat ewoks down on my propertay

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Does Bryan Alvarez seriously not know what fracking is??

Edit: Sorry false alarm. I really thought this was another "wrestling bubble" moment.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If your question is "Does Bryan Alvarez seriously not know what _____________ is?" and the __________ doesn't involve wrestling, MMA, grappling, aliens, bigfoot or watching marine animals from a boat, the answer is that he absolutely has no idea what ________ is.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
You forgot Apple products.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

sportsgenius86 posted:

If your question is "Does Bryan Alvarez seriously not know what _____________ is?" and the __________ doesn't involve wrestling, MMA, grappling, aliens, bigfoot or watching marine animals from a boat, the answer is that he absolutely has no idea what ________ is.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Cross out wrestling too. Granny watches This Week In WWE now and she kept describing a guy who wears a black hat who talks all the time and has a guy with a mask with him. Bryan had no idea who she was talking about.

Bray Wyatt

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Bray Wyatt wears a white trillby, so I'm not surprised the description "black hat" didn't get Bryan there, but yeah. I knew immediately who she was talking about.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

sportsgenius86 posted:

If it is MMA the answer is probably no too.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Stoned fighters who feel no pain!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If it's wrestling other than WWE or TNA the answer is probably no too.

birdlaw
Dec 25, 2006

LividLiquid posted:

Bray Wyatt wears a white trillby

Trap sprung

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Stoned fighters who feel no pain!

Oh right.

He said that about marijuana. Marijuana makes you invincible.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

LividLiquid posted:

Bray Wyatt wears a white trillby, so I'm not surprised the description "black hat" didn't get Bryan there, but yeah. I knew immediately who she was talking about.

and lately, it's been black:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Actually looking trim in that pic.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

Spikeguy posted:

Actually looking trim in that pic.

B-but my fat jokes !!! Yeah, he's been looking pretty good lately.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Daniel Bryan posted:

and lately, it's been black:

Oh, snap!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

black hats are slimming

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

oatgan posted:

black hats are slimming

Experienced black hat wearer oatgan weighs in on the situation.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

oatgan posted:

black hats are slimming

Someone tell Chris Hero.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If you'd like to hear more of me bullshitting with Hulkamatt about random stuff (mostly video games) I tricked him into Let's Playing Sonic 06 with me.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3656903

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Daniel Bryan posted:

Cross out wrestling too. Granny watches This Week In WWE now and she kept describing a guy who wears a black hat who talks all the time and has a guy with a mask with him. Bryan had no idea who she was talking about.

Bray Wyatt

I think he was being intentionally obtuse but that's just me.

Dunbar
Feb 21, 2003

"That's what jails are for, to keep society safe from War Machine" - Dave Meltzer

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Someone tell Chris Hero.

Chris Hero wrestles with 4 black hats on.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

THE 10 COUNT EPISODE 67 - IS IT EVEN THE 10 COUNT ANYMORE?

Hosts: The Goog, HulkaMatt, MRP, Sunsweet

May just call ourselves the Punchsport Podcast next week.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Ok. The Dust Brothers on Jericho's 'cast. gently caress Dusty for keeping that kayfabe bullshit up in front of his kids. What a loving moron mark. gently caress Dustin for not being able to speak into the mic. Other than that who gives a poo poo.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

HulkaMatt posted:

THE 10 COUNT EPISODE 67 - IS IT EVEN THE 10 COUNT ANYMORE?

Hosts: The Goog, HulkaMatt, MRP, Sunsweet

May just call ourselves the Punchsport Podcast next week.
On the scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being an evangelical doomsday "end is nigh" samuraifoochs, how hyperbolic is Goog in this?

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Dunbar posted:

"That's what jails are for, to keep society safe from War Machine" - Dave Meltzer

An awful situation, but yeah that line made me laugh.

Also, Dave diving right in there on the issue of racism in the WWE, guy isn't afraid I'll give him that much.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
"Do you think it's possible that ufc would trade nate Diaz for Eddie Alvarez?"

Sometimes I wonder how people come up with their questions.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

achillesforever6 posted:

On the scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being an evangelical doomsday "end is nigh" samuraifoochs, how hyperbolic is Goog in this?

Not as bad as me!

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

sunsweet posted:

Not as bad as me!

Yeah, when you said "Cena/Lesnar who cares" I was like "lots of people care sunsweet I don't understand."

Summerslam is gonna be awesome and if we never record a p.cast again I want you all to know that it's manflurry's fault.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

Karmine posted:

Yeah, when you said "Cena/Lesnar who cares" I was like "lots of people care sunsweet I don't understand."

I was sobering up after a really bad night and I really should have declined the offer to be on the show.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

sunsweet posted:

I was sobering up after a really bad night and I really should have declined the offer to be on the show.
Hey you do better at it than me I would just spend an hour mumbling about how everything is not that bad and spend the rest of the podcast ranting about the Pirates.

Oh and laugh randomly

Though I'm available for podcasts now that I'm done getting up at 5 am

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Sunsweet? More like The Goog

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Karmine posted:

Summerslam is gonna be awesome and if we never record a p.cast again I want you all to know that it's manflurry's fault.

Just trick him into thinking yunz guys are going to do a progrockcast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

oatgan posted:

Sunsweet? More like The Goog

Thats mean.

• Locked thread