Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
So the upcoming Mas Miami event is also Lebatard's 50th birthday. What's a good, cheap, "you get the show!" type gift I can bring. Right now I am thinking baby wipes for some of the old school listeners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Chancletas

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

The first thing you hear on the local hour today was a cazuela.

It’s dope.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
At Wakefield's sitting next to Guillermo. Lots of people want pictures with him and Roy.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

swickles posted:

At Wakefield's sitting next to Guillermo. Lots of people want pictures with him and Roy.

tell him ross from san diego wants to know if he's good

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Cote is taking Stugotz's place today.

So the Cote vs Hard Network Out for this week is Cote 0, Network Out 4.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

iospace posted:

Cote is taking Stugotz's place today.

So the Cote vs Hard Network Out for this week is Cote 0, Network Out 4.

there was a local hour one too

does that count as 2

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Vertical Lime posted:

there was a local hour one too

does that count as 2

Sure! Sadly, the 2nd national one wasn't setup properly, as he got his sentence in before the horn, and the last one failed entirely (though it would be hard to because he knows that one was coming because of The Club).

What about Tuesday's local hour?

E:
The first national hour out:
https://twitter.com/ErickFernandez/status/1063475936140673024

iospace fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Nov 16, 2018

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Billy is a dead man. Rip Billy.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Football

Baba Oh Really
May 21, 2005
Get 'ER done

FOOTBALL

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

HOCKEY

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Someone please tell me there's video of Dan absolutely trapping Greg at the end of the 2nd national hour. Please!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

*snaps pencil in two*

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/lebatard_reddit/status/1067588889957797889?s=21

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
Browns o-line. Best football guests?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Mazz just said David Price can "take his junk out and Meatspin on the internet all he wants" after winning a WS on 98.5 and I am absolutely flabbergasted at the reference :eyepop:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I'm unreasonably upset about Jason Lieser leaving

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

a neat cape posted:

I'm unreasonably upset about Jason Lieser leaving

Oh poo poo, what's this? I've been really growing to love his spots on the local hour.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Anals of History posted:

Oh poo poo, what's this? I've been really growing to love his spots on the local hour.

Listen to today's.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

a neat cape posted:

Listen to today's.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So basically today is going to be live look ins galore, so if that's your thing, you're in luck!

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
T and R and Zo and Bertrand got into today:

https://twitter.com/NBCSBoston/status/1068532289271943168

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I honestly think today's show is one of the best all time.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I've been out of the new England sports radio game for a couple months ..what kicked that off?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

BUG JUG posted:

I've been out of the new England sports radio game for a couple months ..what kicked that off?

I guess Bertrand said some things about the morning show and insinuated that they rely on phone calls to make up for a lack of content. I don't really know a deeper context or what was said, I only heard about it after the fact. The guy from the morning show is probably referring to Gresh when he says "It doesn't end well for people who question the quality of our show" but that's just a hunch

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

I guess Bertrand said some things about the morning show and insinuated that they rely on phone calls to make up for a lack of content. I don't really know a deeper context or what was said, I only heard about it after the fact. The guy from the morning show is probably referring to Gresh when he says "It doesn't end well for people who question the quality of our show" but that's just a hunch

I mean rich calling out fat dudes and saying it doesn't end well for them is great imo. Need more of that. But yeah I think beetle is getting a bit high on his own supply if he thinks his show is anything other than garbage midday filler.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

iospace posted:

I honestly think today's show is one of the best all time.

them combining the polls, The Club, and the Grid at the end was great

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Happy David Samson Day

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

They are having NO LUCK trapping Greg this week

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/MichaelRyanRuiz/status/1070024238197817344

is cote gonna spoil it

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Is Dan/Mike/Billy gonna be a dad???

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/DanielBaldwin/status/1071102788007018496

100% not salty

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

Bertrand was getting sick of the Sarge sucks calls and also insinuated they rely on other audio and repeating their skits (reusing content) which Toucher hates because the white power duo at WEEI used that as a criticism. And yah, Beattle shouldn't be high and mighty because they are NBC Sports Boston now.

You CAN now watch T and R on twitch now though, so that's interesting.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

So is the grid of death dead?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I think it was dead when Mike got all in his feelings about it and refused to be in charge

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

that was one hell of a local hour

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the hard network out is sponsored now

hmmm

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Vertical Lime posted:

hmmm

You can give Cote a watch but it won't save him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

hmmm

Is that the announcement that mike teased at last week?