Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

rawk cawk posted:

Sure okay

Now to go build a money tower like Scrooge

What the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

rawk cawk posted:

Sure okay

whypick1 posted:

Two things:

1. gently caress
2. YOU!

Goddamnit, that should have been MY MIRROR

E: Can I have that exalt now that you're going to die buried in a pile of them?

Lprsti99 fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Jan 8, 2017

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
vaal it!

wait

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Mirror a lovely belt like streamer

MannersPlease
Aug 13, 2014
Honestly league is probably dead, I would know since I quit 2 weeks in, and since standard sucks there is basically no reason to do anything other than what Jusupov says.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

MannersPlease posted:

Honestly league is probably dead, I would know since I quit 2 weeks in, and since standard sucks there is basically no reason to do anything other than what Jusupov says.

This is the first league I've had to kick people every two weeks since the start just to keep up room for all the new players v0v

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Breach is a really fun league and I should have quit last week for my mid-league break but here I am still.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Uhhh you can prolly sell that for Real Money if anything

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

MannersPlease posted:

it's not even close to dead, the API data and Steam charts both indicate that there are more people playing Breach right now than there were at the start of Essence

J
Jun 10, 2001

rawk cawk posted:

Sure okay

ultima66 did it first

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

please knock Mom! posted:

Uhhh you can prolly sell that for Real Money if anything

yeah buy a used car or seomthing

DawnOfMinstrel
Jun 27, 2013
The thing that stands out to me in that screenshot is the "Chiseled Abs" tab. Is that for hammers to be converted to chisels? Maps to be improved? Some of the sexier chestplates?

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

J posted:

ultima66 did it first

There's goons who found mirrors before me but I'm not sure if they posted it in the thread.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

dude.....I only sold you a divine

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
And I thought the guy I sold a rather rippy map for 10c to then PM'd me a few seconds later of the ex that dropped for him in there was a dick.

J
Jun 10, 2001

Skyl3lazer posted:

dude.....I only sold you a divine

:psyduck:

I always tend to assume people like this are just buying all their exalts with real money.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

J posted:

:psyduck:

I always tend to assume people like this are just buying all their exalts with real money.

I'm sure every league there is a handful of whales that just buy up 100+ exalted orbs for money for "walking around money"

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
http://currency.poe.trade/search?league=Breach&online=x&want=2&have=8

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

a second :psyduck: has hit the thread

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Am I supposed to gleam from this people are paying more then 4 jewelers for 1 fusing which is the same price of the vendor price?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
If you don't go to other players hideouts how else will you see their MTXs?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5ms8ql/psafluff_dont_sell_divines_to_pubs/

Silly reddit poster being jealous of that guys ring.

Edit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I should probably keep up to date in the thread before posting.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jan 8, 2017

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Is there anything to getting the "clusters of barrels" sextant mod other than pure luck?
Does it need to be a red one, or a certain map?

im at 32/40 and want to get this over with, so this and loving chayula would be a gerat step towards buying me out of this league...

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Is there anything to getting the "clusters of barrels" sextant mod other than pure luck?
Does it need to be a red one, or a certain map?

im at 32/40 and want to get this over with, so this and loving chayula would be a gerat step towards buying me out of this league...

It's white rarity so just spam those until you get it, or go on global or trade 820 and wait until someone has it

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Question about CiaphasSA_Peperony. Right now I have Paragon of Calamity; the original build says I get the 40% extra fire damage whenever I eat a physical because of Cloak of Flames, and that seems to be the case. Is that better than the 25% fire pen I could be getting fgrom Mastermind of Discord if I respecced? I'm already using Orb of Storms with Increased Crit to proc Elemental Overload as is (curse is currently blasphemy enfeeble).

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1815546

quote:

...predictable times on a 13-week timeline...
When the Breach league ends, we'll be launching another challenge league (2.6.0) in line with the above schedule. The Beta for 3.0.0 will start at some point during this league (likely near the middle). We expect that the Beta would run until the end of the 2.6.0 league.

So for the 2.6.0 update, we're planning:
  • Some balance changes to keep the metagame fresh. An example is that we have lined up significant buffs to one-handed melee weapons.
  • A new challenge league. We don't want to spoil what it is yet, but it's certainly appropriate for the last league before the new era of 3.0.0.
So expect 3.0 June 2nd.

quote:

All of the dates in this post are provisional

damnfan
Jun 1, 2012
So I'm a bit overcapped on resistances at the moment. Am I right to think my SR-WI-CWC character pretty much only has room for improvement in my body armor? That's not taking into account slight improvements on unique rolls. Move speed on boots would be nice but hasn't really been necessary for me so far.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Fixed a bug where upgrading Essences in the Essences Tab would sometimes fail if you had the Nature's Boon Ascendancy skill.

how does game work

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

damnfan posted:

So I'm a bit overcapped on resistances at the moment. Am I right to think my SR-WI-CWC character pretty much only has room for improvement in my body armor? That's not taking into account slight improvements on unique rolls. Move speed on boots would be nice but hasn't really been necessary for me so far.

Well your boots have no movespeed so id personally start there, the chest is pretty ok.
Overcapping resists is ok to the point of (i think) 169 which is still 75% with elemental weakness in effect.
Also your ring could maybe use a mastercraft, but i dont know which ones are available with those rolls.

edit: maybe look into an amulet other than astramentis if you have the cash.
Like looking for 100 intelligence and then some, like spelldamage or energy shield.
http://poe.trade/search/arumatosumihob returns some good ones in the 2ex range

Yolomon Wayne fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Jan 9, 2017

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

quote:

Some balance changes to keep the metagame fresh. An example is that we have lined up significant buffs to one-handed melee weapons.

This has been my loving dream for 4 years. I will finally have a viable end-game sword and board build.

uhhhhahhhhohahhh
Oct 9, 2012

gently caress. Grim Dawn isn't going to last me until June. I'm so tired of levelling in this game, even though I have loads of builds I still want to try. Hopefully the next league is Invasion Tier

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

uhhhhahhhhohahhh posted:

gently caress. Grim Dawn isn't going to last me until June. I'm so tired of levelling in this game, even though I have loads of builds I still want to try. Hopefully the next league is Invasion Tier

I've been playing the (kinda) new HITMAN instead of levelling alts, it's awesome

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
More or less done for Breach. I gave away virtually all my stuff last night, which I'd say came to around 30 ex or so. Not bad, not bad at all. Another few firsts this league, including actually killing a couple guardians. I'll probably kill Shaper in 2.6 at this rate.

I'll stick my head back in for 2.6 for a bit, but I'm really waiting on 3.0 to get super invested again. All that said, Path of Exile is loving great, you guys.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

theshim posted:

I'll stick my head back in for 2.6 for a bit, but I'm really waiting on 3.0 to get super invested again. All that said, Path of Exile is loving great, you guys.

it really is, it deserves the popularity it seems to be gaining. I find myself playing longer and longer each league, I'm winding down now on breach but man, game keeps getting better and better.

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

Beat merc act IV on Saturday for the first time on a character and started doing maps following the atlas map nodes as much as possible: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Awshuckz/characters. Currently following this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1361374 with changes made due to using a sword at the moment. Considering getting this sword to replace what I have: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Starforge Have resistances capped except chaos which is at around 45%. Any tips on gems or gear (or just general advice) would be appreciated since this is my first foray into endgame POE.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Alighieri posted:

Beat merc act IV on Saturday for the first time on a character and started doing maps following the atlas map nodes as much as possible: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Awshuckz/characters. Currently following this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1361374 with changes made due to using a sword at the moment. Considering getting this sword to replace what I have: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Starforge Have resistances capped except chaos which is at around 45%. Any tips on gems or gear (or just general advice) would be appreciated since this is my first foray into endgame POE.

You really don't have to finish act 4 to start mapping

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Alighieri posted:

Your characters aren't visible

You're looking at a substantially different build if you go Starforge. Need to drop Added Fire, WED, Hatred, Molten Shell, and probably want to regear/regem to start scaling Bleed and/or Poison, which often involves Voidheart. Nothing wrong with that but make sure you account for that in your budget.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Jusupov posted:

You really don't have to finish act 4 to start mapping

Yeah, i only do it till the skillpoint quest just after Dried Lake and then go to farm dried lake or straight into maps.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Dont starforge it changes your entire build, try for a gg rare weapon or disfavor instead imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Man I skipped Breach to get refreshed and hyped for 3.0 now I gotta either skip ANOTHER League or get burnt out on PoE just before 3.0 instead :qq:

• Locked thread