Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Omnikin posted:

Just do one of the eight billion yoga routines on youtube in your living room you weirdo goons

Interacting with people? Not on my watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I'm too fat to go to yoga classes.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

nooneofconsequence posted:

I'm too fat to go to yoga classes.

:wrong:

Yoga is a super helpful and inviting environment.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i have powerful gas and yoga would be a bad choice :grin:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yebr5tupMDw

strong girl

impressive abs

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtRPKlNBaCk/

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
My entire workout I felt like I needed to fart, but not once did I. Probably should've to communicate dominance.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

With great muscles come great responsibility
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvKfSPYN9lw

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

lololololol

I was just sent this from my gf who is at the gym;

"a trainer just told his client that the client's posture will cause back pain. like bending a credit card back and forth over and over she's heading for a snap"

unless that woman has an adamantium spine, that's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
maybe that's what happened to lowtax

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Just a post workout snap

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
Nice v taper

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Oh great work reinforcing unrealistic male Ork stereotypes what about the rest of us Goblinoids

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

brb registering orkbodyfitness.com

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug
Poor guy lost his nipples in the last war.

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
Honestly those are some pretty underdeveloped pecs.

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
That belt probably adds 200lb to every lift, easy.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Still has visable scars from gyno removal too jeez

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
If you're not working out in at least 1.5x earth's gravity then you aren't working out at all.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Getting a sizable chest piece on Thursday so I won't want to do chest, back or shoulders to avoid stretching and putting pressure on it for a while, so...

Gonna alternate arms and legs for like a week :getin:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Chief McHeath posted:

Getting a sizable chest piece on Thursday so I won't want to do chest, back or shoulders to avoid stretching and putting pressure on it for a while, so...

Gonna alternate arms and legs for like a week :getin:

This reminds me that I'm getting my lower stomach/hips tattooed in a week so I guess it's chest arms and shoulders for a bit while I heal.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Mar 13, 2019

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Pillbug

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

This reminds me that I'm getting my lower stomach/hips tattooed in a week so I guess it's chest arms and shoulders for a bit while I heal.

Are you getting revolvers that look like they stick out from your pants?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Helios Grime posted:

Guns shaped like cocks, firing sperm and gothic letters saying “blessed”

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Gaunab posted:

If you're not working out in at least 1.5x earth's gravity then you aren't working out at all.

lol that's actually a plotline in the expanse

Martian Marines do all their training at Earth Gravity because that's where they expect to fight and DRINK HER RIVERS DRY AND GRIND HER MOUNTAINS INTO FINE MARTIAN DUST
And then when one of them comes to earth she instantly can barely walk, barely see from the sunlight and has massive agoraphobia from not being in a dome, and can't deal with being surrounded by millions of people because Earth's population is like 30 billion in the 24th century.

y'all should read/watch the expanse. it's good.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Helios Grime posted:

Long barreled pistols covered by my underwear :clint: trashy af

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Pillbug

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Long barreled pistols covered by my underwear :clint: trashy af

Well you are doing your name proud in that case.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Saw a big beefy Samoan guy benching 365 the other day.

I am, apparently, extremely weak.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's important to know and understand that no matter how strong you are, you are extremely weak always

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Chinatown posted:

Samoans are naturally good at benching. They have that extra bone in their arm.

I know quite a few Samoans and they are strong as gently caress. Kinda surprised they aren’t into strong man stuff more they are built for it that’s for sure.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Didn't know we had so many ladies in here.

Enjoy your pretty ink, girls!

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Chinatown posted:

I PR'd 250lbsx2 this week and I think I'll shoot for three at the end of the summer. Or at least, be happy with working towards three.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

There's this big dude at my gym that throws around some huge weights but all he does is partial reps. Like, I couldn't do it, but I'm not sure how impressed I should be.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
half reps = half impressed. quarter reps = quarter impressed. seems pretty straightforward

e: I unfollowed quarter squat gang because I'd read the stupid arguments people gave to justify their lovely lifting and get mad. It's like reading replies to trump tweets. Ain't got time

Dum Cumpster fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Mar 14, 2019

VorpalFish
Mar 22, 2007
reasonably awesometm

I'm back on the wagon! Deadlifted working weight and while my back feels really sore, it's the kind of sore you're supposed to feel.

Life is grand. However, I too am extremely weak.

Arzakon
Nov 24, 2002

"I hereby retire from Mafia"
Please turbo me if you catch me in a game.
Comrades help me figure out what my body is telling me. I had my hip scoped at the end of 2017 to grind some poo poo off and repair some labrum and I just started lifting again but over the last month developed what seemed like prostatitis which I blamed on cycling but then turned into the same hip and groin pain I had that led to my hip getting scoped. I've been off a week on a work trip and everything is starting to feel a little better.

What to do?

A) Embrace skipping leg day, bench/ohp/row my way into beautiful vanity muscles
B) Stop being a baby, take drugs, power through, hit my DL/Squat goals just before my labrum snaps and cripples me for 6 months again
C) Figure out what horrible STD is really causing my ailments (it won't be anything bacterial cause I took hella non-cipro antibiotics in case it was bacterial prostatitis)

I was a fat goon so I have hella calves and I got less fat by cycling to work up hills both ways for 3 years so I feel like I'm pretty set to do A and also dislike my genitals hurting so B feels bad but I need people to validate my life choices so here I am.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Sounds like cycling is the problem. Stop that.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

MarcusSA posted:

Samoans are naturally good at benching. They have that extra bone in their arm.

I know quite a few Samoans and they are strong as gently caress. Kinda surprised they aren’t into strong man stuff more they are built for it that’s for sure.

The really good ones push other strong as gently caress dudes around on Sundays.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Zzulu posted:

It's important to know and understand that no matter how strong you are, you are extremely weak always

My psychologist says I'm emotionally stronger though

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.
Finally made my return to the gym on Tuesday and even after one session I can actually run again, feels like a good bones day

Edit: apparently the best medicine is telling my body to stop being a salamiless bitch and pick up some weights

HukHukHuk fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Mar 14, 2019

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

MA-Horus posted:

y'all should read/watch the expanse. it's good.

's got some nice details like how they show that low-gravity asteroid colonies have small birds living there and those birds are lazy fuckers who barely have to bother with flapping their wings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Pillbug

Groke posted:

's got some nice details like how they show that low-gravity asteroid colonies have small birds living there and those birds are lazy fuckers who barely have to bother with flapping their wings.

I'm still waiting for the 3rd season coming to my local Netflix, poo poo is taking way to long.