Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

It is, however, deeply ethical to octuple those loans while pushing all the teaching off on grad students because I read an article that having a championship-winning football team and seventy three assistant deans helps students get better grades

college sports are a blight and should be purged from existence, but when you create a system where universities have to rely on public donations and revenue generation to supplement their budgets, and people in terrible southern states only care about sports...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I mean, it was in his jerk off supplies area and it said "essential." He'd be stupid to jerk off without it

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
If you asked me to guess which bottle of lotion cost $40 and which one cost $5 I would guess they both cost $5 because I cannot understand a world where someone would pay $40 for lotion.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

blarzgh posted:

If you asked me to guess which bottle of lotion cost $40 and which one cost $5 I would guess they both cost $5 because I cannot understand a world where someone would pay $40 for lotion.

Ask your wife.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
and that's why you just don't touch the lotion.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
wait are we supposed to be lubricating it

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

TheScott2K posted:

wait are we supposed to be lubricating it

I think Cousin It needs shampoo and conditioner.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Just SMH if you need to lube it up to get off.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

blarzgh posted:

The $40 lotion feels really good, for penises

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

therobit posted:

Ask your wife.

She just shook her head at me??

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

does anyone remember the girl who got in trouble for wearing a "stop groping me" shirt while the gropers didn't get punished?

there's a happy ending, but light on details:

Daughter threatened with expulsion over t-shirt update.

This isn't much of an update, but people have been asking. I edited my original post because it went viral and I didn't want my daughter to be doxxed. I certainly didn't want to expose her to the cruelty that comes with such viral stories.

Once this story started floating around the district, the superintendent connected the dots and jumped on it pretty quickly. The principal was quietly replaced and the boys were disciplined. My daughter was not punished and the superintendent actually apologized to her for everything that happened.

Again, we have no desire to go public here. We are trying not to let our daughter's entire school year get consumed by this, so we decided as a family not to pursue anything further unless something else happens.

Thank you all for your advice on my previous post.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I fell in love with a hooker.

So after a night in which I ended up losing the €2,500 of profit I had in a hand in which I had 84% chances of winning (I'm a professional poker player in Paris since I was 20), I felt in a horrible mood, which is not very common in me since to play professionally you gotta have a great dose of self-control, which I have most of the times.

I had to relieve all the stress, so I thought of loving an asian prostitute. Had never hosed an asian before.

The hooker shows up at my hotel room. She's really petite and gorgeous, not very talkative, and barely speaks French, so we talk in English.

Looks even younger than me (I'm 23) and looks nervous.

"I do everything except kissing", she says, avoiding eye contact, as I laugh to myself, wondering how many hookers identify themselves with Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.

"I wasn't thinking about kissing you either", I say.

I tell her to wash in front of me.

"So you have a girlfriend?"

"No"

"Then why don't you like kissing?"

I stay in silence.

"I never suck without a condom", she adds, and I wonder if she finds me so unattractive she doesn't wanna suck my naked dick or if she's hurt because I have no interest in kissing her.

She starts sucking me, but I'm elsewhere, thinking about how lucky that 16% chance guy got to earn (undeservedly) my €2,500 profit.

"You don't like how I do it?"

"Yes. You do it good"

I sound robotic. Apathetic. And I'm not even enjoying. I'm moody. I don't even feel like looking at her asian slut face.

I just say "doggystyle". She's wet. Maybe she put lube in her and I didn't even realize. I'm still thinking about the hand.

She doesn't moan. It's more like she's in pain.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's ok"

"No. Tell me."

"It's ok. Continue"

I stop.

"Take your money and leave"

I'm feeling like punching her for not hearing the loving reason why she's in pain.

"Why?"

"Just leave"

"A client hurt me today", she starts crying, "but my boss forces me to continue working"

I take a pill of valium.

"Why the gently caress do you do this?"

"I'm so sorry. I will leave and you can keep your money, sir"

"You're so loving beautiful and young. Why the gently caress are you selling your body?"

"Because I have no one here and it's better than being homeless"

"I don't give a gently caress" I feel numb. "If you continue selling your body, I'm gonna find you and beat you up"

Bla bla bla.

We do a lot of talking.

Lying on the bed. Naked. She puts one of her legs on me and her hand on my chest.

I tell her about how I left home at 16 because my parents were abusive and addicted to alcohol and she cries while hearing it.

Bla bla bla.

Her time to leave comes, but she decides to stay a bit more without charging me any more money.

Two hours later she leaves, having given me her personal number and I promise her. If she keeps selling her body I will beat her up. She kisses me on the lips. Leads to french kissing. I'm still numb. And sleepy because of the valium.

She leaves, and makes me promise I'll call her.

tl;dr: I have fallen for a hooker, but I don't know if I can have anything serious with her, knowing what she (is) was.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

blarzgh posted:

She just shook her head at me??

In this case do not use any lotion that you do not already know the brand name of from TV and you will be ok.

I have been with my wife for 18 years and while I don't know 100% what makes a $40 lotion a $40 lotion, I feel confident I could distinguish it from a $20 or $5 lotion just by looking at the packaging.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I had to relieve all the stress, so I thought of loving an asian prostitute. Had never hosed an asian before.

I seriously laughed out loud after that line.

That 100% was absolutely written with both hands :rolleyes:

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Smirking_Serpent posted:

quote:

"I never suck without a condom", she adds, and I wonder if she finds me so unattractive she doesn't wanna suck my naked dick or if she's hurt because I have no interest in kissing her.

Even though it is very likely fake that line says a whole bunch about this guys thought process.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Smirking_Serpent posted:

So after a night in which I ended up losing the €2,500 of profit I had in a hand in which I had 84% chances of winning (I'm a professional poker player in Paris since I was 20), I felt in a horrible mood, which is not very common in me since to play professionally you gotta have a great dose of self-control, which I have most of the times.

The hooker shows up at my hotel room. She's really petite and gorgeous, not very talkative, and barely speaks French, so we talk in English.

Looks even younger than me (I'm 23) and looks nervous.

"I do everything except kissing", she says, avoiding eye contact, as I laugh to myself, wondering how many hookers identify themselves with Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.

"I wasn't thinking about kissing you either", I say.

I tell her to wash in front of me.

"So you have a girlfriend?"

"No"

"Then why don't you like kissing?"

I stay in silence.

She starts sucking me, but I'm elsewhere, thinking about how lucky that 16% chance guy got to earn (undeservedly) my €2,500 profit.

"You don't like how I do it?"

"Yes. You do it good"

I sound robotic. Apathetic. And I'm not even enjoying. I'm moody. I don't even feel like looking at her asian slut face.

I just say "doggystyle". She's wet. Maybe she put lube in her and I didn't even realize. I'm still thinking about the hand.

She doesn't moan. It's more like she's in pain.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's ok"

"No. Tell me."

"It's ok. Continue"

I stop.

"Take your money and leave"

I'm feeling like punching her for not hearing the loving reason why she's in pain.

"Why?"

"Just leave"

"A client hurt me today", she starts crying, "but my boss forces me to continue working"

I take a pill of valium.

"Why the gently caress do you do this?"

"I'm so sorry. I will leave and you can keep your money, sir"

"You're so loving beautiful and young. Why the gently caress are you selling your body?"

"Because I have no one here and it's better than being homeless"

"I don't give a gently caress" I feel numb. "If you continue selling your body, I'm gonna find you and beat you up"

Bla bla bla.

We do a lot of talking.

Lying on the bed. Naked. She puts one of her legs on me and her hand on my chest.

I tell her about how I left home at 16 because my parents were abusive and addicted to alcohol and she cries while hearing it.

Bla bla bla.

Her time to leave comes, but she decides to stay a bit more without charging me any more money.

Two hours later she leaves, having given me her personal number and I promise her. If she keeps selling her body I will beat her up. She kisses me on the lips. Leads to french kissing. I'm still numb. And sleepy because of the valium.

She leaves, and makes me promise I'll call her.

tl;dr: I have fallen for a hooker, but I don't know if I can have anything serious with her, knowing what she (is) was.

Goddamn don't post your freshman writing class project on Reddit.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

La Brea Carpet posted:

Goddamn don't post your freshman writing class project on Reddit.

And if you do, please only post the ones that got an A.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

mllaneza posted:

And if you do, please only post the ones that got an A.

No, not even then.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
look that story is 100% authentic, I mean that must happen all the time to professional gamblers who live in Paris and only feel slightly upset when they loose thousands of dollars

it’s good he didn’t lose control while loving what sounds like an underage hooker or else he might have done something crazy

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
She bent down to give me a bit of "sucky sucky" I noticed the scars criss crossing her porcelain skin. If the world could be so cruel to a creature of such beauty, what did it have to offer me?

At that moment something broke inside of me. Chasing payouts and benzo highs were just distractions from a cruel and meaningless existence. But yet, here was a delicate lotus blossom, prostrate before me, smiling, a beacon of light in my darkness.

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply, like a drowning man drawing in air for the first time in a long time. She started to push me away but soon her body sagged against mine as she lost herself in my lips. After a moment she pulled away and looked at me with curious eyes.

"Baby, like the song says you gotta know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em, and you're a queen high flush that I'm never putting down."

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

La Brea Carpet posted:

She bent down to give me a bit of "sucky sucky" I noticed the scars criss crossing her porcelain skin. If the world could be so cruel to a creature of such beauty, what did it have to offer me?

At that moment something broke inside of me. Chasing payouts and benzo highs were just distractions from a cruel and meaningless existence. But yet, here was a delicate lotus blossom, prostrate before me, smiling, a beacon of light in my darkness.

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply, like a drowning man drawing in air for the first time in a long time. She started to push me away but soon her body sagged against mine as she lost herself in my lips. After a moment she pulled away and looked at me with curious eyes.

"Baby, like the song says you gotta know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em, and you're a queen high flush that I'm never putting down."

:bravo:

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

La Brea Carpet posted:

I feel like you were probably born to write this and wonder what will become of you now that you finally have.

Mongoose
Jul 7, 2005
I'm still at page 2501 so it's likely I'll never meet you all in this lifetime, but I wanted to send this as a token of appreciation.

Jeza posted:

"Son? I've brought you some snacks."

maskenfreiheit's father peers down into the dim basement. The silhouette of his son is limned by the pale light of his monitor. He's typing furiously, deep in concentration, seemingly unable to hear him.

"Talking to your friends online again? Your mother and I-"

He stops himself, willing himself not to go through this again, just for one evening.

His son pays him no mind. He walks towards the hunched figure of his adult son. Sometimes, he feels like a stranger who lives beneath his house. But still, he loves him. And still, he worries about him.

He sets the tray down on the desk behind his son. Over his son's shoulder he can see the familiar grey of that website. He sighs. They haven't spoken properly in days. Or is it weeks?

"Son, I just wanted to," he starts, placing his hand on his son's shoulder. But maskenfreiheit recoils from his touch under the trenchcoat, a seventeenth birthday present he hasn't stopped wearing since.

"Son?"

He reaches again to pull his son around to face him. But instead of the familiar resistance of flesh and bone, his hand seems to sink into his son's body. He yelps in surprise and staggers backwards. The trenchcoat falls away. And where his son should have been is a writhing, seething mass of raccoons. Eyes demonic and lambent in the glare of the screen, they hiss and wail as they scatter across the basement and his raccoon-son disintegrates.

How long? How long? His hands shake. He can't think, can hardly breathe. But then his eyes are drawn to the screen. He can't look away. There, before him, as clear as the sky's dawning.

A perfectly formed post.

HazCat
May 4, 2009

therobit posted:

In this case do not use any lotion that you do not already know the brand name of from TV and you will be ok.

I have been with my wife for 18 years and while I don't know 100% what makes a $40 lotion a $40 lotion, I feel confident I could distinguish it from a $20 or $5 lotion just by looking at the packaging.

This is 100% what makes a $40 lotion a $40 lotion :ssh:

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Mongoose posted:

I'm still at page 2501 so it's likely I'll never meet you all in this lifetime, but I wanted to send this as a token of appreciation.

Oh man, I forgot how awesome that was. Enjoy your time back there! and thank-you.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

HazCat posted:

This is 100% what makes a $40 lotion a $40 lotion :ssh:

The real difference is my wife really likes the $40 one and I'm not gonna question it because it makes her happy, and my wife having a little joy each evening when she puts on lotion is more important than the utility that another $35 would buy me:ssh:

Plus it makes her smell nice, and Jergens wouldn't.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
The trick is to just go past a place that sells that fancy poo poo and has a tester on your way home every day. You get to spend $0 and have your hands stink like fancy poo poo for rich people.

Masturbation with it is at the users discretion.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I had a girlfriend who thought it would endear her if she shoplifted a shitload of fancy lotion for me

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Pick posted:

I had a girlfriend who thought it would endear her if she shoplifted a shitload of fancy lotion for me

well?

HazCat
May 4, 2009

therobit posted:

The real difference is my wife really likes the $40 one and I'm not gonna question it because it makes her happy, and my wife having a little joy each evening when she puts on lotion is more important than the utility that another $35 would buy me:ssh:

Plus it makes her smell nice, and Jergens wouldn't.

Nice packaging makes us feel good, that's literally why it exists. I wasn't calling your wife dumb for preferring the $40 stuff. It literally is just the packaging (which includes the scent) that is different, though.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Pick posted:

Did it? Why did she tell you she shoplifted it instead of making something else up?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

therobit posted:

Did it? Why did she tell you she shoplifted it instead of making something else up?

Shoplifting means I love you.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

Shoplifting means I love you.

Not if she isnt selling it online. I dont respect thieves, I respect hustlers

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

The stone cold move is taking it back for a refund.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Barudak posted:

Yeah, they can use that hustle money to buy you something fancy like the good lotion.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Barudak posted:

You'll never find a dime that ain't mine motherfucker.

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf6fCDtR4NA

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I like it when people try to endear themselves to me but it wasn't like the best way, crimes.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Pick posted:

I like it when people try to endear themselves to me but it wasn't like the best way, crimes.

Well, she's not the type of woman you would write bad checks for.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

therobit posted:

Well, she's not the type of woman you would write bad checks for.

a wise man, my dad, always said: never commit a crime anyone can prove

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Pick posted:

a wise man, my dad, always said: never commit a crime anyone can prove

So He would kill and Dissolve Winnie the Pooh for being a freeloader,an unprovable crime without a body?