Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

Murgos posted:

Presumably people running the server can spoof peoples tripcodes or the authentication for them.

Maybe Ron got a visit by some field agents investigating his role in the Jan 06 insurrection and is closing up shop to try and have a 'mea culpa' and not make it worth the hassle of extraditing him?

I'm sure now that Biden is president implied threats to the life of his admin will get more Secret Service visits and attention than when Trump was in charge, so posting Q wank fantasies of "Biden dies tomorrow"-type stuff gets a lot more likely to see the inside of a cell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

wilderthanmild posted:

You can also bruteforce tripcodes, especially ones that use lovely passwords in the firstplace.

Also the "Real Q" changed tripcodes several times. A couple of which represented major shifts in tone. It's likely at some point it swapped over from someone doing some ARG larp to someone actually trying to make poo poo happen.

Didn't the original Q complain about XBox Live outages?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Blurred posted:

GAW is all over the place right now. Seems to be a pretty even mix of:

1) People who are angry that they've been taken for a ride.
2) People who are depressed.
3) People who are kind of stunned, but can't bring themselves to fully admit the game is up.
4) The true believers who are still trying to marshal everyone to believe in the plan.

Here's a random smattering from a thread titled "Anyone else feeling beyond let down right now?":

Dear Lord how can you subject yourself to sifting through all that poo poo? Godspeed, Blurred

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
jesus christ. trumps legacy, right here

https://twitter.com/mysterysolvent/status/1351965595760259076?s=21

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

That's honestly not even funny

That poor woman needs deprogramming hard

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Messed up that Biden hid all the flags before he was even officially president.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

TulliusCicero posted:

Yeah, I hit play for some saltiness, but found myself saddened by this. She needs real help.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
It's like the reverse of the earlier video where a woman was basically sounding annoyed that she was lied to by people claiming to have inside knowledge of some plan.

Like instead of giving you hope they might turn around back into normal people, this video makes you worry there is gonna be a rash of suicides today.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Remember 2 Constitutions.

What the...I'm seein' double here! Four Constitutions!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I need to know more about Biden's crazy flag.

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
Reading the great awakening is fascinating right now.

quote:

Honestly... and I mean this sincerely, this QAnon psyop was devastating.

I was constantly humiliated in front of friends and family for sharing posts and themes and having nothing ever come of it. However, I felt like there was just enough there to justify continuing to follow the posts and do research. After the midterms, elections are safe, nonsense I stopped doing research but kept reading posts.

To keep a long story short, I'll just say that eventually the scenes unfolding in front of me did not match the Q posts and I came to the realization that while there have been some "coincidences," there has never really be anything of substance to come of the posts.

At this point, the election is over, DJT is out of office, and the democrats will have the trifecta for at least 2 years. We need to take a long hard look in the mirror and understand that if Q was real, the mission failed, or it was really bullshit all along.

I don't know what it is, but here we are. Anyone who is still holding out hope, or thinking that some hero is coming to do the work for us... Please seek professional help. It's over. It's been over.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I need to know more about Biden's crazy flag.

...she can't mean the POW MIA flag, can she?

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.

betaraywil posted:

Maybe? They like people who weren't captured.

Taiko
Jul 13, 2006

betaraywil posted:

I wonder if they’re talking about the godawful Space Force flag, which is thisclose to copyright infringement claims by the Roddenberry estate.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

So I heard it was confirmed that Trump DID leave Biden a letter

The letter "Q"

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I know a lot of channels where occasionally showing shots of the DC Flag, which a really dumb person could think was a communist flag since it's basically just white with a 3 red stars and 2 red bars on it.

She probably just thought that was the new commie flag of the Peoples Republic of the Muslim United States or something.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Argas posted:

Well yeah, that's kind of the point of blind faith.

FTFY

It's a lot like the people that think if they just send 20 MORE dollars to the millionaire faith healer and buy another bottle of tap Miracle Spring Water, they won't have cancer anymore. Or the dummies in MLM's that max out their credit cards to enrich the Devos family and go to that One Next Rally that will unlock the secrets to wealth.

You'd honestly think that the internet would reduce the effectiveness of this age old style of brainwashing but it might have actually made it worse.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
The problem with having faith is the when your faith isn’t rewarded it’s easy to think that it wasn’t the thing you placed trust in that failed. It was your faith. You didn’t believe enough. You had doubts in your soul.

‘Just keep believing’

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

TulliusCicero posted:

Maybe it's because I live out here in CHUD country and I know for a fact this bitch would be crowing triumphantly watching a young black woman get beaten to the ground during the BLM protests but I really just want to tell her to shut the gently caress up and have her breakdown off camera thanks.

There were plenty of American flags during the inauguration if she's this broke brained she can't loving see them her family should commit her. But then again maybe they no longer give a poo poo what she does as long as its away from them.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Flopsy posted:

Maybe it's because I live out here in CHUD country and I know for a fact this bitch would be crowing triumphantly watching a young black woman get beaten to the ground during the BLM protests but I really just want to tell her to shut the gently caress up and have her breakdown off camera thanks.

There were plenty of American flags during the inauguration if she's this broke brained she can't loving see them her family should commit her. But then again maybe they no longer give a poo poo what she does as long as its away from them.

Yea, I have literally zero sympathy for the suffering of any Trump supporters at this point. They've had their four years of gloating and petty cruelty and blatantly, openly looking forward to the day they get to massacre and oppress everyone who opposed them. Just because a bunch are also brokebrained doesn't mean they aren't terrible people who deserve this.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Vernii posted:

Yea, I have literally zero sympathy for the suffering of any Trump supporters at this point. They've had their four years of gloating and petty cruelty and blatantly, openly looking forward to the day they get to massacre and oppress everyone who opposed them. Just because a bunch are also brokebrained doesn't mean they aren't terrible people who deserve this.

Just knowing that this shithead would be tittering with delight if "the plan" which involved straight up mass genocide had gone off makes me want to punch her in her stupid sniveling face not hold her hand and whisper it's going to be okay sweetie.

Daduzi
Nov 22, 2005

You can't hide from the Grim Reaper. Especially when he's got a gun.

TulliusCicero posted:

Gonna have to take a hard disagree on this one.

indiscriminately
Jan 19, 2007
I sympathize but whatever in you is driving these posts ("punch her in her stupid sniveling face"), maybe it's better for you if you stop feeding it.

edit: vvvv sorry to single you out, you're just one voice in a chorus here, did not intend to shame you.

indiscriminately fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Jan 21, 2021

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

indiscriminately posted:

I sympathize but whatever in you is driving these posts ("punch her in her stupid sniveling face"), maybe it's better for you if you stop feeding it.

I barely leave the house and have no interest in getting into a physical alteration. But a lot of the frustrations I've tamped down for four years are bubbling up so my phrasing is most likely inappropriate. I'll try and mind my manners.

edit: I worked as phone banker this election and her accent sounded familiar. It also happened to belong to a particularly abusive woman who begin repeatedly screaming in my ear so I'm probably projecting as well. :(

Flopsy fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Jan 21, 2021

Grayly Squirrel
Apr 10, 2008

Vernii posted:

Hard agree.

This woman is crying because she saw Biden being sworn-in instead of a coup followed by the emergency broadcast system airing public executions non-stop on television.

Thats what would have excited her and made her happy. Violent rebellion and 10 days of non-stop executions on television. gently caress her. Sucks to suck. Maybe she learned a lesson and can deprogram.

Grayly Squirrel fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Jan 21, 2021

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Murgos posted:

The problem with having faith is the when your faith isn’t rewarded it’s easy to think that it wasn’t the thing you placed trust in that failed. It was your faith. You didn’t believe enough. You had doubts in your soul.

‘Just keep believing’

That, and that also on occasion you grow, learn reconsider and often realize that your faith has been misplaced, be it in a romantic partner, a company, a business associate, a politician, a doctor, a teacher, a religion...

Isn't just a fancier way of saying "trust' at the end of the day?

E: Also that lady can gently caress right off. I spent 4 years listening to people calling me an unamerican socilaist commie who supports murdering babies and will burn in hell for being bisexual and not finding Christ as they worshiped Donald Trump's feet.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jan 21, 2021

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Grayly Squirrel posted:

Hard agree.

This woman is crying because she saw Biden being sworn-in instead of a coup followed by the emergency broadcast system airing public executions non-stop on television.

Thats what would have excited her and mad her happy. Violent rebellion and 10 days of non-stop executions on television. gently caress her. Sucks to suck. Maybe she learned a lesson and can deprogram.

Yeah, she’d be gleefully gunning down her neighbors if she thought it were permitted or that she wouldn’t face any consequences. These aren’t harmless people. They have abandoned their own families.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

indiscriminately posted:

gently caress you. She wanted an insurrection and to see Democrats killed on live TV. We should absolutely enjoy her tears.

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Yeah, she’d be gleefully gunning down her neighbors if she thought it were permitted or that she wouldn’t face any consequences. These aren’t harmless people. They have abandoned their own families.
Yep, plenty of Nazis cried at the end of World War 2 too. We have to stop infantilizing these people.

This isn't even someone suckered with MAGA promises of prosperity; she was suckered with the promise of the mass death of people she doesn't like.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Example of one of the doubling down folks. Interesting to see what becomes of them in the Q community at large.

https://twitter.com/parlertakes/status/1352034174308294658

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
:lmao:

https://twitter.com/JessReports/status/1352038265143005202?s=20

indiscriminately
Jan 19, 2007

vortmax posted:

We should absolutely enjoy her tears.
Nah.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
4chan having a normal one.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Neo_Crimson posted:

4chan having a normal one.

There have always been schizophrenics on 4chan, this is just another day that ends in Y.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Is this Mike Liddell?

Noriyuki
Jul 19, 2004

Can anyone interpret that?

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Noriyuki posted:

terminal internet poisoning

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Noriyuki posted:

I gave so much to Trump but you and everyone who isn't me :freep:BETRAYED AMERICA IN OUR HOUR OF NEED:freep:

And from the sound of it he got radicalized sometime in mid 2014

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Noriyuki posted:

He's blaming Q people for Trump losing because all they did is wait for The Plan to happen instead of doing whatever he thought made gamergate a success (?)
And deleting all their threads and banning them in a tantrum as he quits the site

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk in Space
Dec 1, 2009

Lib and let die posted:

they think they've outsmarted the algorithm. it's quaint, really.

I'm starting to see this more and more in Youtube comments these days. It's hilarious.