Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

For the record it's considered by far more likely it spread from people eating monkeys, not loving them.

Dave Chappelle has a compelling argument on this, in that no one fucks people and monkeys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

For the record it's considered by far more likely it spread from people eating monkeys, not loving them.

Dave Chappelle has a compelling argument on this, in that no one fucks people and monkeys.

thabks

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ghost Leviathan posted:

oh word

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Tyro posted:

Getting ready to put all my guns into storage for a few years (sigh). Moving company says they ALL need to have either a cable lock or trigger lock installed. Anyone know where I could get ~25 of those, ideally keyed alike, for cheap? I probably have half a dozen floating around the house but can't remember the last time I used one.

Edit: best price I've found so far is a 20 pk keyed alike for $100 on ebay.

someone suggested lying to a local agency and saying they're a new parent who also inherited a bunch of guns instead of just paying $100 to properly store their 25 guns lmao

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

The Not Doing Even The Most Basic Gun Safety Stuff MEGATHREAD: home of the widow with an unsecured firearm in her nightstand

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Alright need to call on TFR posters for this: Amiami thought my account was my brother's and deleted it and canceled my pre-order for the Celestia Ludenberg tea set.

You all know what to do:

Please find me somewhere I can place a new order :(

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

how big a bodycount you want roth?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

30-50 feral goons

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Whoever finds me a link to order my tea set will have my full permission to goatse SAD I am not joking

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Roth posted:

Alright need to call on TFR posters for this: Amiami thought my account was my brother's and deleted it and canceled my pre-order for the Celestia Ludenberg tea set.

You all know what to do:

It’s sold out on PlayAsia and that’s where I’m calling it. Sorry :(

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Joey McChrist posted:

30-50 feral goons

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Why did all the av changes get blanked?

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ilmucche posted:

weakness

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
am on the shinkansen and catching up. Lol.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
in defense of the weird tfr guy google maps does freaking suck

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Let's shoot Google Maps with guns

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Feels Villeneuve posted:

this

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

google maps has gotten way worse in the last few years

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lol at all of this

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lmao

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Roth posted:

You all know what to do:

not the whole set but i found the tea pot and the coaster here: https://www.suruga-ya.com/en/products?keyword=Celestia+Rudenberg&btn_search=

Edit: I found the last 2 pieces but the tea cup in particular is hella pricy: https://goodsrepublic.com/product/product_page_6509997.html?ref=tag_page&type=tagpage_product
https://goodsrepublic.com/product/product_page_6509975.html?ref=tag_page&type=tagpage_product

Droyer has a new favorite as of 08:35 on May 11, 2024

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I'm reminded of that TikTok of the American who was shocked and terrified of Australia's draconian automated speeding cameras, who don't understand she becomes too anxious when driving through tunnels to pay attention to the brightly literally signposted speed limits

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
drat worm popped off tonite lol

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

600 posts... :negative:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Read them all. Every single one.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

ilmucche posted:

It's something any mod or IK is empowered to do if the av is offensive or very upsetting to the poster in question. Whether these avs warranted that is honestly something I have zero opinion about, gun control conversations with Americans make me feel like a fuckin space alien lmao

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
My thoughts and prayers to all the posters living in the shadow of the placeholder hammer, never knowing when or how hard it is going to fall.

Stay strong!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Turning and turning in the gun control thread
The modmin cannot hear the derprusher;
Things fall apart; Chillrabbit can't placehold;
Thread kramering is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed trolls are loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of No Fun Zone is drowned;
The best receive Columbines, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Wormskull posted:

So pissed about my avatar being changed that while screaming in traffic in my car, I ignored or misunderstood my GPS and indeed my survival instincts in general lmfao, I have a gun and I'm a responsible Gun Owner.

it's also because he's mad about the light trolling. tfr needs to be closed so bad lol

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
lmfao i gave tfr the benefit of the doubt bc the biggest dorks were desperate to shut it down but it turns out theres nothing there worth protecting. they should all be banned since they are being incapable of being even lightly ribbed and will wind up on the news

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

One of them was so upset over his avatar being changed he hoped he got into a traffic accident when he did a u turn in front of other cars lol

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
i don't know what these pissbaby school bullies think they're accomplishing, anyway i've been punching holes in my walls all day because someone said guns can kill people

fun hater
May 24, 2009

fellow commies, the only way out of this capitalist predicament is to purchase guns en masse and fund the most overtly evil industry in the known world. leftishly

fun hater
May 24, 2009

for leftist reasons i need to be ready to take as many lives as possible at any moment acting as judge, jury, and executioner.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

School shooting survivors are such crybaby chuds. I will literally die without my ar-15!!

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

fun hater posted:

fellow commies, the only way out of this capitalist predicament is to purchase guns en masse and fund the most overtly evil industry in the known world. leftishly

my fae friend is in a rifle club, so i'm pretty sure i know what's good for all minorities

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Ibram Gaunt posted:

One of them was so upset over his avatar being changed he hoped he got into a traffic accident when he did a u turn in front of other cars lol

lol seriously?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol seriously?

tarlibone posted:

See, now I can't even post in any other boards without people asking why I have a happy sociopath avatar. And before you suggest that I already had one, I want to point out that Rusty Venture was not a happy man.

Day got worse! Google says, "Use the left lane to take the East ramp to MO-94. But that's not how the road works, and I knew I had to go West, so my brain shite-circuited and I followed Google's direction, figuring it knew something I didn't.

It didn't. Three increasingly insane re-routes later, I figured, gently caress it, and did a U-turn in front of several cars, kind-of hoping for an accident. I knew I was just going the wrong way on the right road.

Sadly, I survived to play. Not even a Fender bender.

And I'm not correcting "shite" above. That swipe-typo was a better word choice than I came up with.