Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ascii genitals posted:

There's a "post debate special with New Hampshire voters" thing going on and so far Amy and Bernie are the two winners from the comments I've heard. And that Pete is naive.

god how funny would it be if the one time KLOBMENTUM was real it was to kill Pete's surge and wind up with them scrabbling for second while Bernie wins safely?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Everyone pack your poo poo up, it's over. The primary is done. Jeff loving Bezos just acknowledged a Bernie victory.

Nairbo posted:

Even the deranged Pete subreddit is in meltdown mode

:justpost:

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Honestly Steyer won, but since he's apparently only in the race to get his senpai Bernard Sanders to notice him, I am okay with this.

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc

How dreadful. He's lost my vote.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

Apocalypse posted:

Yeah his wife is absolutely gorgeous. Nice work, Yang. Nice work...

Being a millionaire helps

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

aparmenideanmonad posted:

I never watch ABC, they have Rahm and Christie as spin? Lol WTF

They are on their sunday morning show and I'm honestly not sure which one I hate more..... (It's probably Rahm)

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

sexpig by night posted:

god how funny would it be if the one time KLOBMENTUM was real it was to kill Pete's surge and wind up with them scrabbling for second while Bernie wins safely?

So far everyone they've talked to since I've turned this on was blown away by Amy jeez. I think Pete really blew it tonight.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
I feel like Warren was mostly nothing this debate. She got a decent moment when she got to gutpunch Pete, but I don't remember her otherwise.

Wow, Biden and Butt in the losers too. How long until this gets taken down?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ascii genitals posted:

So far everyone they've talked to since I've turned this on was blown away by Amy jeez. I think Pete really blew it tonight.

gently caress yea you dumb mid atlantic hogs, embrace The Klob, kill the rat!

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

SchrodingersCat posted:

I really feel like the plan is to gently caress everything up so there is a brokered convention and then they can gently caress Bernie without seeming to favor one candidate.

For bonus "worst timeline" points, Hillary Clinton wins the nomination.

I can see what you mean. It comes down to whether or not the big media entities who are able to shape these narratives are getting their marching orders from the same place, or if they're all operating in a self-interested way that comes from ownership that is anti-Bernie, but focused on a different centrist candidate that they believe would favor them

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

gandlethorpe posted:

I feel like Warren was mostly nothing this debate. She got a decent moment when she got to gutpunch Pete, but I don't remember her otherwise.

Wow, Biden and Butt in the losers too. How long until this gets taken down?

She did randomly imply that Bernie takes PAC money from billionaires, which was pretty hosed up. I think that wasn't intentional, though.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

gandlethorpe posted:

Her issue is that she decided not to be progressive but has nothing to separate from the other 7 centrists there. Wth is her pitch even? Playing some kind of price is right strategy where she's a millimeter to the left of everyone else but nowhere near Bernie. Ok? Where is the large pool of voters that think Bernie is too progressive but Amy is too centrist?

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Is everyone loving done panicking over Buttmentum yet?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Chris Hayes is clearly endeared to Klob as I kind of am, by how much she hates Rat gently caress.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

This was a great debate because my dad, who was in for Bloomberg, saw it and now he really likes Bernie

He told me that the reason was that the other candidates, when asked a question, would go into long winded "when I was a child bla bla bla and that's why we need to fix this" while Bernie actually drilled into the problem and talked about plans to solve them

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

Rahm Emmanuel needs to go the gently caress away, ugh

Chris Christie too??? Lmfao

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
They still haven’t mentioned Bernie once.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

CHRIS CHRISTY CALLING OUT THE RAT

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe

mcmagic posted:

They are on their sunday morning show and I'm honestly not sure which one I hate more..... (It's probably Rahm)

Christie calling out Pete hard, that seals that opinion

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Bernie's murder eyes make my heart happy. Just so loving happy. He's gonna kill a man one day and it's gonna be great.

Bold stance on drone strikes for a D&D post right here...

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc

sexpig by night posted:

gently caress yea you dumb mid atlantic hogs, embrace The Klob, kill the rat!

uhh I dont think atlantic citizens are allowed to vote in US elections.

They should still kill the rat, though.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Get that rat Christie!

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Is everyone loving done panicking over Buttmentum yet?

not until the virgin islands vote we're not

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

they asked Chris Christie to put his bag of m&ms away for this

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

puppets freak me out posted:

I can see what you mean. It comes down to whether or not the big media entities who are able to shape these narratives are getting their marching orders from the same place, or if they're all operating in a self-interested way that comes from ownership that is anti-Bernie, but focused on a different centrist candidate that they believe would favor them

yea that may be 'the plan' but that plan still has the variables of four derranged centrist sociopaths bleeding each other's votes who all genuinely seem to believe they deserve to be president with their own factions and supporters, while Bernie remains pretty well unchallenged for the 'we pay for it with loving money, okay? Next question' lane of actual progressiveness.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe
Wait why is someone saying rational things? Who is the bald dude?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"Klobuchar could go from 4% in New Hampshire to 8%!"

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Rad Russian posted:

Her issue is that she decided not to be progressive but has nothing to separate from the other 7 centrists there. Wth is her pitch even? Playing some kind of price is right strategy where she's a millimeter to the left of everyone else but nowhere near Bernie. Ok? Where is the large pool of voters that think Bernie is too progressive but Amy is too centrist?

She was supposed to be a trojan horse for the left like Obama, where she would draw away Bernie’s voters and then ideally govern like Obama. Didn’t work though

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

gently caress YEAH THE KLOB CAN MAKE IT TO 8%!

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

CubanMissile posted:

They still haven’t mentioned Bernie once.

"It took a long time to even mention that name...Joe Biden."

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

SgtSteel91 posted:

This was a great debate because my dad, who was in for Bloomberg, saw it and now he really likes Bernie

He told me that the reason was that the other candidates, when asked a question, would go into long winded "when I was a child bla bla bla and that's why we need to fix this" while Bernie actually drilled into the problem and talked about plans to solve them

Bernie doesn't need to explain what he did in the past because his political positions have been more or less completely consistent across his entire political career. What he believes now is largely what he believed 50 years ago. This separates him from... oh right, every single other candidate on stage.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

i think i gotta update the death door meme

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

kidkissinger posted:

i think i gotta update the death door meme

The Klob is next. She has to be.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
do they think everyone will just forget bernie was there?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

aparmenideanmonad posted:

Christie calling out Pete hard, that seals that opinion

Christie is a horrible person but I think he understands democrats better than most other chuds.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Stop trying to make Klobmentum happen. It's not happening.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Everyone pack your poo poo up, it's over. The primary is done. Jeff loving Bezos just acknowledged a Bernie victory.

The Amazon killbots will have disposed of Aaron Blake's body before sunrise.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

What is Chasten's deal anyway? I heard they met on Hinge, which I downloaded out of curiosity and found everyone to be creepy careerists.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

icantfindaname posted:

She was supposed to be a trojan horse for the left like Obama, where she would draw away Bernie’s voters and then ideally govern like Obama. Didn’t work though

The thing is though was that she was actually succeeding pretty well in that role and even polling ahead of Bernie early on, but then she flipped on M4A and suddenly veered into the centrist lane. If she had just stayed the course of pushing progressive policy - even if she was lying her rear end off while doing so - she'd be way more viable right now imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

sexpig by night posted:

yea that may be 'the plan' but that plan still has the variables of four derranged centrist sociopaths bleeding each other's votes who all genuinely seem to believe they deserve to be president with their own factions and supporters, while Bernie remains pretty well unchallenged for the 'we pay for it with loving money, okay? Next question' lane of actual progressiveness.

exactly, it ends up being a huge advantage for Bernie, if only because they still have yet to unite behind a single succdem, it allows Bernie to carry the standard of progressivism unopposed

it rules.