Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Unzips fly and a spring loaded deringer zooms out of my pants at perfect headshot height for a five year old, a flag that says BANG unfurls from it as the rest of the family reunion stands up and claps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Do you think the TFR mod is citing rules in the probations because they look up to Koos?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Do you think the TFR mod is citing rules in the probations because they look up to Koos?

I think it's because ED-209 is their role model

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i can somewhat excuse a teenage punching a little kid because teenagers are really stupid and full of hormones but i absolutely cannot comprehend bragging about it in an epic way as an adult. like if i purposely hurt a small child as a teen i would feel horrible about it lol.

Cassian of Imola
Feb 9, 2011

Keeping her memory alive!

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I posted like 2000 words in that thread in a day, some of them even sincere, and got 24 hours for violating the thread rule against drive-by posting

Cassian of Imola has a new favorite as of 14:50 on May 11, 2024

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

exactly. it's like fighting oddjob in goldeneye. proximity mines and the rcp90 or nothing

That guy picked Slappers Only

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Kid beat me at Yugioh so I entered into a bisexual polyamorous relationship with both his parents and convinced them to ground him. Have fun fielding three loving blue eyes white dragons when you can't go outside you little poo poo

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

i can somewhat excuse a teenage punching a little kid because teenagers are really stupid and full of hormones but i absolutely cannot comprehend bragging about it in an epic way as an adult. like if i purposely hurt a small child as a teen i would feel horrible about it lol.

now imagine you finished your high school before columbine which would put you at like 44-45 years old at least

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
YOU HAVE SIX HOURS TO COMPLY

Woah buddy let's be reasonable here, Im putting down the joke

YOU HAVE TWELVE HOURS TO COMPLY

I put the joke down, I'm no harm

YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO COMPLY

Please, I have a family

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Ibram Gaunt posted:

if koos had a gun i'd respect him

Cassian of Imola
Feb 9, 2011

Keeping her memory alive!

Spanish Manlove posted:

YOU HAVE SIX HOURS TO COMPLY

Woah buddy let's be reasonable here, Im putting down the joke

YOU HAVE TWELVE HOURS TO COMPLY

I put the joke down, I'm no harm

YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO COMPLY

Please, I have a family

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

I think it's because ED-209 is their role model

ED certainly is an applicable acronym for gun nuts

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Danaru posted:

Kid beat me at Yugioh so I entered into a bisexual polyamorous relationship with both his parents and convinced them to ground him. Have fun fielding three loving blue eyes white dragons when you can't go outside you little poo poo

You'll need to submit your partner comparison spreadsheet by Monday

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Ibram Gaunt posted:

they only wish they had a fraction of koos' dignity and authority

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
The only thing that can stop an angry Hitler with a gun is a calm Hitler with a gun.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

pentyne posted:

The only thing that can stop an angry Hitler with a gun is a calm Hitler with a gun.

historically accurate calm hitlers

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Spanish Manlove posted:

Unzips fly and a spring loaded deringer zooms out of my pants at perfect headshot height for a five year old, a flag that says BANG unfurls from it as the rest of the family reunion stands up and claps

you're covering all of Cyrano's interests here

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
Deckard: A five-year-old bites you. You punch the five-year-old. Why is that?
Goon, sweating profusely

The Postman
May 12, 2007

lol that Cyrano of all people is supposed to be keeping them from saying something heinous

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Children are low key intimidating fr y’all. Tbqh hth. So… yeah.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
They have excellent reaction times. If they were ever trained, a team of children could easily defeat any adults in Counter Strike.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

They have excellent reaction times. If they were ever trained, a team of children could easily defeat any adults in Counter Strike.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I would however forgive like a classic GBS 40 year old who doesn’t even have guns showing up to remind people that children are actually dangerous for the following two reasons, with a lot of pre-2012 expletives and hardassery lol. That would be cool.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wouldn’t trust my own self with a gun. Goons just shouldn’t have them. We’re supposed to be a warm and loving tribe.

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

if you take away these dangerous little freaks' bedtimes and feed em enough Diet Coke and Pixy Stix, it's Game OVER for you, my friend. D:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

fun hater posted:

lmfao i gave tfr the benefit of the doubt bc the biggest dorks were desperate to shut it down but it turns out theres nothing there worth protecting. they should all be banned since they are being incapable of being even lightly ribbed and will wind up on the news

Hey now. Don't let a few dozen bad apples spoil the bunch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I would however forgive like a classic GBS 40 year old who doesn’t even have guns showing up to remind people that children are actually dangerous for the following two reasons, with a lot of pre-2012 expletives and hardassery lol. That would be cool.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don’t care if the forum and its posters are here very much but I hope they take the varied criticism to heart. It’s nice to have such a pristine example of just straight up guntardation around here lol, goons will reveal the stupidity in everything. That’s the beauty of it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Say what you will but TFR has collectively forged the finest argument against guns, gun ownership, gun worship and gun-based violence - left right or indifferent - on the internet.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
just replace tfr with the german slingshot guy. like you click on the forum and it just takes you to a random video

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Hey now, there’s other viable reasons to own a gun. Like home defense. Semi-related but when I woke up yesterday there was this news story playing about how cops kicked in the wrong door in response to a 9-1-1 call and shot and murdered the decorated, law-abiding citizen inside because he has cautiously approached the sound of people violently beating on his door with his legal handgun out.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Voxx posted:

just replace tfr with the german slingshot guy. like you click on the forum and it just takes you to a random video

lol this guy rules

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
I saw a gun once or twice. Don't like em.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

lol

Wormskull posted:

Say what you will but TFR has collectively forged the finest argument against guns, gun ownership, gun worship and gun-based violence - left right or indifferent - on the internet.

its fairly loving epic thaht the only visible difference between the arguments of various gun nuts of different persuasions is just who it is they believe theyre protecting when they unload a full mag because they saw a shadow move out of the corner of their eye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

HopperUK posted:

I saw a gun once or twice. Horrible creatures.