Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

i requested contactless delivery but the grubhub driver still knocked... a known chud tactic

i grabbed one of my 30 rifles and eliminated the threat (and my neighbor). you expected me to lay down adn die? gently caress off troll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
I'm not holding my breath for there to be any (deserved) banning of the "I punched a kid" Legend. Moderation can be very inconsistent at times, especially in certain subforums. Sometimes that fact can be hilarious, but sometimes it can be terrible or awkward.

We can allow for the possibility that it's a weird made up story instead of a real event, and make it a normal ban instead of a permaban. But either way a probe doesn't feel like enough imo. Oh well, at least the stakes here are (relatively) low.

Anyway,

Roth posted:

/

There I fixed it now give me emptyquotes! *goes back to ordering grubhub*

TBLALV posted:

Meltdown May going great

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HopperUK posted:

I saw a gun once or twice. Don't like em.

When I shot a gun at the range it was so loving sheerly epic, like the way peering over a steep drop can feel almost or speeding or dropping tons of money on a gamble etc, that I immediately was convinced next to no one should be around these things lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If Socrates had a gun things would be way different… :black101:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

pantslesswithwolves posted:

gently caress you and quit posting in FYAD or quit posting here.

People still unironically fighting the forum wars should absolutely own murder toys

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

People still unironically fighting the forum wars should absolutely own murder toys

Lmfao. You have two choices, slick.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
cspam has done it again

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
they want to shoot myco so bad lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Good luck. Mycophobia would have an I lodged up your rear end and the corner of a J in your eye before you could say Tetris.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i had no idea this strain of goon still existed lol

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

gently caress around in the gun forum and catch a body (a 6 hour break)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
a goon described the feeling of seeing TFR for the first time as like encountering a lost tribe in the amazon and they were right

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Now I got the gun, you got the truth
You got two choices of what you can do
It's not a tough decision as you can see
I can blow you away or you can agree with me

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

fun hater posted:

modding decisions need to take into account "is it embarrassing to be known for hosting this person?" imo

gettin a neon sign made that says this to have it installed in the mod forum

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

symbolic posted:

i had no idea this strain of goon still existed lol

i'm seriously betting that they're all over the place but because I don't read the thread about coding COBOL i'll never know

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Spanish Manlove posted:

i'm seriously betting that they're all over the place but because I don't read the thread about coding COBOL i'll never know

The bad code thread or whatever it’s called is kinda fun to read.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

That chili sucked, just don't let the kids ask Cyrano what to do about it

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

TheSwizzler posted:

gettin a neon sign made that says this to have it installed in the mod forum

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

The gun nuts stage a raid on the FYAD compound but it happens to be the same night the roided up bodybuilders also break into the place to avenge their honor.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Monkeu keeps regregging to defend Drake's honor but then someone discovered this

The REAL Goobusters posted:

starting to see why this guy keeps making new sock accounts on here lol

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I was just at a birthday party for kindergarteners and I am proud of my son. One of the other kids went and hid behind a tree to cry (because one of the other kids was pulling his pants down) and my son went over and asked if he was alright. He also asked a kid if they wanted a turn for him to spin her on the merry-go-round.

Five year olds aren't usually feral, lol

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

I was walking home from the gas station and a youth knock out gamed me while saying “Drake is mad problematic.”

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Bicyclops posted:

my youngest niece is five and she loves running around with her horse toys and going fishing

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

I was just at a birthday party for kindergarteners and I am proud of my son. One of the other kids went and hid behind a tree to cry (because one of the other kids was pulling his pants down) and my son went over and asked if he was alright. He also asked a kid if they wanted a turn for him to spin her on the merry-go-round.

propaganda from Big Kid

Mock Turtle
Jul 19, 2022

i wish i could kiss every gun so sweetly to let them know i love them

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Bicyclops posted:

That's very sweet

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Bicyclops posted:

The other day I was in the park with my dog and two little girls were talking about things they learned about being safe and helping each other out and as I walked by one said to the other "Another thing you can do to be safe is not to pet strange dogs without permission" so I invited them to pet her and they said thank you. It was very cute and kids are cool

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Southern Cassowary posted:

my youngest niece is five and she loves running around with her horse toys and going fishing

and you just.. permit this to happen? :wtf:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

yeah kids are cool, I don’t get why some goons are so scared of them?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

NoiseAnnoys posted:

the child could be carrying a gun

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Southern Cassowary posted:

Yup

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Lots of people showing their privilege in here. If you're like me you have to assume every kid is armed to the teeth. But go on.

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

The Postman posted:

Lots of people showing their privilege in here. If you're like me you have to assume every kid is armed to the teeth. But go on.

that child could be a chud, or worse, a gun control advocate

Albino Broccoli
Aug 5, 2022

Spanish Manlove posted:

YOU HAVE SIX HOURS TO COMPLY

Woah buddy let's be reasonable here, Im putting down the joke

YOU HAVE TWELVE HOURS TO COMPLY

I put the joke down, I'm no harm

YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO COMPLY

Please, I have a family

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
Pretty good rule of thumb that people who don’t like kids are at best weirdos and typically just miserable

Albino Broccoli
Aug 5, 2022

NoiseAnnoys posted:

They're jealous, they wish they could go around ~~shooting~~ biting people all the time and don't have to do lovely things like pay bills and get a job

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
99.9% of violent crimes are committed by children. Facts.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NoiseAnnoys posted:

Goons are scared of honesty, so the younger and more innocent something is, the more it must be purged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mock Turtle
Jul 19, 2022

lol at having a world view akin to whipping out gun fingers in rock paper scissors. gun always wins bitch.........