Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Khanstant posted:

That emperor 100% deserves spitting upon though?

He wasn't spitting on him for the right reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Hank : I wonder if they ever made a robot that runs on propane.

Junichiro : No.

Hank : :(

Junichiro : But, they could.

Hank : :)

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Punkinhead posted:

Man there needed to be like 4 or 5 episode with Junichiro

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Hihohe posted:

Man there needed to be like 4 or 5 episode with Junichiro

He was pretty great, I could see a little more mileage out of him yeah

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Punkinhead posted:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

A good side plot could be how Kahn is jealous of Junichiros job and keeps trying to cozy up to him

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I dunno they brought Gilbert back and hosed it up

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Bill shoulda sold the sauce anyway, gently caress those inbred swamp-dwelling troglodytes.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

i do believe I'll give room service a jangle and have them send up some etoufee

The Bible
May 8, 2010

zedprime posted:

That's an onion of a joke, like most jokes in the show.

I honestly thought the kid murdered a whole family by accident and Luanne's reaction, as well as the competition just continuing regardless, was the joke.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Khanstant posted:

That emperor 100% deserves spitting upon though?

this a WWII thing? cuz the WWII emperor died in 1989. if it's about royalty in general, carry on

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Bill shoulda sold the sauce anyway, gently caress those inbred swamp-dwelling troglodytes.

And what would you have done with your streetwalker's gold, eh? Bought more of these?

J'accuuuuuuse!!

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

namlosh posted:

Agree that the episodes where all he does is lose and get poo poo on are tough during rewatch. For example, the family fracas episode.

I’d rank Ben from Dr Katz pretty high. I still quote him regularly.

But I can’t believe there’s no love for Archer. My ranking is:
Archer
McGuirk
Ben

One of the Best McGuirk quotes: “let’s do the math: 1 plus 2 = she’s hot. 3 plus 4 = that makes mcguirk happy.”

I haven’t seen venture bros enough to remember who Master is. I keep saying I need to watch those again and I do

thats because frisky dingo was the superior archer

:walks away pushing a bowl of cereal off the counter:

VV
if were going with just tv shows they made yeah sealab is better but xavier is literally s1 archer

snergle fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Jan 23, 2024

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Sealab was better than frisky dingo, which in turn was better than Archer. Archer always felt like I was watching a loving terrible episode of the first two shows

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Sealab had some duds, but Frisky Dingo was good start to finish

Archer is... not so good

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Archer owned then sucked then got okay. I never liked Frisky Dingo other than barnaby jones

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I should really watch Frisky Dingo start to finish, I only ever caught the occasional episode.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Archer definitely went on too long to the point where they were clearly running on fumes.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
40% of Sealab had no Captain Murphy

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Archer definitely went on too long to the point where they were clearly running on fumes.

the creators left a couple of seasons ago

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
your dad got blown up

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Archer was meh for longer than it was great, but the first few seasons were perfect for 40-ish year old me who was all about the 2000 adult swim era when I was 20-ish.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

stealie72 posted:

Archer was meh for longer than it was great, but the first few seasons were perfect for 40-ish year old me who was all about the 2000 adult swim era when I was 20-ish.

They stuck the landing somehow.

Worth watching: scifi coma season mostly for the episode with Matt Berry.
Final season with Jessica Walters: they have a nice send off.

if you've watched the start you basically know enough for these to make sense. final season + movie is also worth watching but boy I think you need to watch all of it sans coma season. It's really obvious which ones are they are all weirdly themed instead of spy agency.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
"Its like when I try to get through to you, I mention propane"

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

What are you boys up to?

Uh...propane???

.... *walks away*

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

SettingSun posted:

What are you boys up to?

Uh...propane???

.... *walks away*

lol what scene is this

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

The episode where Bobby and Joseph are trying to override the channel block on FOX to watch Daytona 500. iirc the A plot is Hank trying to avoid getting involved in Enrique's marital issues.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Mexicans don't talk about their feelings? That's great! So, uh, why'd you give that up?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Bobby is a good son, and Hank now has his own newspaper

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
In case anyone cares, Mike judge does VO on a new show In The Know on peacock. Zach woods plays a Malcolm gladwell ripoff perfectly.

Definitely not a surprise he’s doing something that exclusively rips on the left though lol.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

In case anyone cares, Mike judge does VO on a new show In The Know on peacock. Zach woods plays a Malcolm gladwell ripoff perfectly.

Definitely not a surprise he’s doing something that exclusively rips on the left though lol.

libs aren't left and malcom gladwell is a conservative that libs like.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Mr. Fix It posted:

libs aren't left and malcom gladwell is a conservative that libs like.

uhh okay.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

It a NPR satire? Lol why

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

PokeJoe posted:

It a NPR satire? Lol why

lmao

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

bobjr posted:

Bobby is a good son, and Hank now has his own newspaper

Human Sacrifice, Dogs and Boys dancing together! Mass Hysteria!

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/C0ZVUbH.mp4

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

So how did Cotton become a colonel anyway? As I recall he was only 14, just a little older than Bobby, when he lied about his age and signed up. We can allow that he saw some action in the Pacific and didn't just immediately get his shins blown off, but that's a few years at best for his meteoric rise from presumably private to colonel before he's wounded and discharged. I've heard of posthumous promotions, but do they ever do that if you got wounded and survived? Maybe he was made a Kentucky colonel for his asbestos installing prowess...

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

He joined the Texas State Guard post war and got that rank due to having his shins blown off as an honorary lil' bullshit thing.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Cotton is a colonel just like Colonel Sanders is a colonel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Yet he still has pull at the local military school.