Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

I don't know what I'd do without my feral hog farm.

Just watching those 30-50 feral hogs running around in the yard.

Makes live worth living.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

BWBD has become an exact genetic duplicate of Alex Jones and and their organs harvested to replace the swollen, worn out organs inside of him. In five more years, another will partake of the chili, and the cycle will happen once more. As we speak, Alex Jones is eating their rear end, as Saturn devoured his son.

Randalor fucked around with this message at 11:57 on May 17, 2024

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Randalor posted:

As we speak, Alex Jones is eating their rear end, as Saturn devoured his son.

That’s a loving thread title if I’ve ever seen one :laffo:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Randalor posted:

BWBD has become an exact genetic duplicate of Alex Jones and and their organs harvested to replace the swollen, worn out organs inside of him. In five more years, another will partake of the chili, and the cycle will happen once more. As we speak, Alex Jones is eating their rear end, as Saturn devoured his son.

bird with big dick posted:

I had to pay out of pocket for someone to sketch me at the trial for my lawsuit for my broken neck but I think it turned out pretty good.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

The Bible posted:

I don't know what that is, but it ain't chili.

It's Gammonbozia, hence the face color.