Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Stux posted:

paradox games benefit from having half a decade of patches and dlc. core mechanics are way better and the new engine doesnt just completely meltdown late game like their older games but it doesnt have all the extra content and events the older games have yet

Got it! CK2 has like $100 worth of DLC on sale lol and 3 has a poo poo load as well.

I've never played either but I've had them in my steam library forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

CK3 had a much greedier vibe than usual so I haven’t played much of it. Most of my CK time is still probably in CK1, which is where I learned map games lol. Likewise Victoria.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Stux posted:

paradox games benefit from having half a decade of patches and dlc. core mechanics are way better and the new engine doesnt just completely meltdown late game like their older games but it doesnt have all the extra content and events the older games have yet

Sometimes it takes months for them not to have bugs that make.tbe game unplayable at this point , lol

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
We see a lot of talk about how dangerous children and dogs are but I feel like cats are really getting off light

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i really liked victoria 1. not quite managed to crack 2 and 3

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Nuns with Guns posted:

We see a lot of talk about how dangerous children and dogs are but I feel like cats are really getting off light

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVmiaOSCzD0

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i really liked victoria 1. not quite managed to crack 2 and 3

It has my favorite look of any Paradox game for sure.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
CK3 is great now but CK2 still works and is a fun time

If you like Rimworld style stuff and like the historical bit, and don't want as much death, check out Clanfolk

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hearts of Iron 4 and Stellaris are the only ones I got into but I stopped playing both when I started to have nightmares about Hitler.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Here is a concept art of a ship. Lmfao. Johan ftw.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Good soup! posted:

Being so ready and willing to call for forum bans over some light trolling is insanely bitch made and some of the weakest poo poo lol

it's

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Bicyclops posted:

Hearts of Iron 4 and Stellaris are the only ones I got into but I stopped playing both when I started to have nightmares about Hitler.

Space Hitler was an odd addition to Stellaris but if it works it works

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
bad faith is a disease that will spread like wild fire if we allow it to take root. A virgin soil epidemic the likes of which we have not witnessed since trad games.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

TFR rule 4, 5, 7. Posting while not being part of my discord server. Placeholder. Implied I gently caress my shotgun. Don't come back.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

hey i just found out about thedarkid stuff and i can not find the original slowbeef audio recording, the link on the original twitter post is dead. does anyone happen to know where i can listen to that

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
“We demand to be taken seriously!”, I shout as I wave around my bedazzled AR-15

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Nuns with Guns posted:

Lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The Majoras Mask PC port is out...It's so sick.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Nuns with Guns posted:

This cat has won the Great Outdoor Fight

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Ibram Gaunt posted:

The Majoras Mask PC port is out...It's so sick.

thats my favourite zeldar

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Nuns with Guns posted:

After a long and elaborate series of side missions, Kiryu hires this cat as a four star advisor.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Its so funny to me that AR-15 has become a buzzword in gun arguments. It's just a type of rifle, among many others.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

but it's mine

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

that weird angry guy was actually swerving all over the road because he was busy loving his gun at the same time

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
what if he was simply trying to build his boost gauge

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
guns win again

The Postman
May 12, 2007

bulletsponge13 posted:

I ruined a thing. I owe apologies to Aimpoint and Cloud.

This started as a dumb throw away idea, and got ahead of me. It all spawned from the first picture, that I sent to some friends with the caption, "You come here, to my land, to my people, and speak of property tax?" Which I meant I needed a Warlord rifle.

It has matching it's own web gear and decorative mags, and I plan on running it in some comps.

lmao definitely an uncontacted tribe

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Dude just go cosplay, you don't need to justify it by becoming a Borderlands NPC

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Nuns with Guns posted:

cat that meows TEME lol

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Heath posted:

Dude just go cosplay, you don't need to justify it by becoming a Borderlands NPC

Lol

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Nuns with Guns posted:

I like that as much as the Niven universe makes the war-cats seem awful and horrifying, Louis Wu just plain asks Speaker "will you eat me if I fall asleep?" and the cat says "No", and Louis is satisfied with the answer.

Cassian of Imola
Feb 9, 2011

Keeping her memory alive!

Cyrano4747 posted:

I obviously have a poo poo load that I'm catching up on, including a few issues that I've PM'd specific people about. There's a lot that Chilly and I are having to discuss with others at the moment, and obviously I haven't exactly been around a ton in the last few days.

That said, I do think that we have an opportunity here to do something positive with all of this avatar buying.

A lot of you have lost TFR gang tags. I know a lot of people want them back, and I'll be happy to give you instructions on how to add them when you decide to buy yourselves an av.

But I think this is a good chance for us to have another LGBTQ+ fund raiser and hopefully get some needed money in the pockets of people who could use the support. If people are willing to dump hundreds of dollars on buying us pictures of mass murderers and a gun control guy that no one really cares about, I think it's only fair that we rummage our pockets and toss a few bucks at a worthier cause.

What I'd like to do is have a new TFR LGBTQ+ gang tag. The defend equality one is good, and if someone wants both of them when they donate I'll be happy to hook that up, but it would be nice to freshen things up in general. Perhaps something not even specifically TFR focused like the AR on the pride flag, but something a bit more basic and direct in stating support for that community. I dunno, I'm a loving terrible artist. I assume at least one of you isn't poo poo with photoshop and can gin up something. Please do the hard work for me.

Anyways, let's get a new gang tag cooking and raise some money for people who are getting poo poo on.

sounds like a certain someone got told how embarrassing a certain gangtag is

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Fajita Queen posted:

Its so funny to me that AR-15 has become a buzzword in gun arguments. It's just a type of rifle, among many others.

At the risk of repeating talking points from extremely hosed up gun nuts, it may be because it looks the most like a military service weapon, on top of how widespread it is. Thee kind of thing that first come to mind when someone refers to the USA.

The tactilol kind of guys are still gonna be funny, though.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Cassian of Imola posted:

i don't think hundreds were actually spent on avatars, they aren't that expensive

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 38 hours!
a mole in the NRA's camp informed me that this is the 5 year old who bit the goon

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Cassian of Imola posted:

Surprised he didn't ask them to write an essay

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

a mole in the NRA's camp informed me that this is the 5 year old who bit the goon

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Postman posted:

lmao definitely an uncontacted tribe

Complete loser lmfao.