Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Majorian posted:

I actually am, which is why I honestly can't wait to hear whatever bizarre conspiracy theory you've got up your sleeve.:allears:

You only appear to be familiar with him funding your poo poo candidate, :shillary:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
jesus christ democrats in this thread actually think this is going to look bad for trump

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Trump blaming the violence on economic hard times. So sad, just so sad.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

Montasque posted:

Cruz is also holding a pre-taped Sean Hannity event tonight.

E: Trump is now calling into Hannity at 10pm... Bumping the Cruz town hall...
Nice.

Seriously though I wanna know how long until the accusations start that Trump has the mainstream media in his pocket.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

pathetic little tramp posted:

Let's Play Campaign Team!

You are the Cruz Campaign Manager, Fox News wants a comment about Chicago, what's the tack you take?

"It's sad that the frontrunner of the republican party is so divisive with the country at large that he can't even hold rallies without thousands of protesters showing up. We need to heal and unite our country, not divide it further, as President Obama has done."

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Epic High Five posted:

Do you even watch the rallies of the candidate you shill for?

Yes, this is the first time this has happened.

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper

spoon0042 posted:

Triumph of the Will?

Trump of the Will

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
In 2010-2011, in Madison there was a massive protest against Scott Walker and his anti-union bills. The DNC stayed far the gently caress away from it, refused to comment on it, refused to support it, and Wisconsin got very little support from the left in the rest of the country aside from platitudes and pizza.

I don't expect Hillary's team to change tack on this.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
It sure does look good for trump that america hates him so much cities are forming mobs to keep him the gently caress out

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Montasque posted:

Trump blaming the violence on economic hard times. So sad, just so sad.

These are definitely related and pretending they aren't is just lol

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Trump's going to absolutely clean up in Illinois after this. Voting for Trump just became the ultimate "spite the BLM/Bernie/anti-cop" move in a state where the GOP is well known for racial tension. This is huge for Trump and for getting the Republican Party to start rallying behind him.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

shiksa posted:

"It's sad that the frontrunner of the republican party is so divisive with the country at large that he can't even hold rallies without thousands of protesters showing up. We need to heal and unite our country, not divide it further, as President Obama has done."

This is a good answer, I like it.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The call goes out to eat the rich

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i live in cleveland and the convention is on the same weekend as my birthday, what a time to be alive

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Patter Song posted:

Trump's going to absolutely clean up in Illinois after this. Voting for Trump just became the ultimate "spite the BLM/Bernie/anti-cop" move in a state where the GOP is well known for racial tension. This is huge for Trump and for getting the Republican Party to start rallying behind him.

Watching the "progressive" retards in this thread pretend otherwise is just :munch:

Thanks, lefties!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Patter Song posted:

There was never any other alternative, and protesters protesting Trump knew months ago, he was the nominee, and thus has been protested and they will only grow more frequent, as Trump commands more resources after the Convention.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

will you heed it

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Joementum posted:

Godspeed You Black Neurosurgeon

Lol

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/RichLowry/status/708465951029731328

CaptBushido
Mar 24, 2004

Look, Chicago just needed to keep Trump out temporarily. Until they could figure out what's going on.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

jesus christ democrats in this thread actually think this is going to look bad for trump

It's probably exclusively the 20-somethings and younger.

If it makes you feel better I'm sure party insiders are already scrambling to come up with a strategy to respond to this since they're not stupid babies and have seen this before.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

'Heh, you leftists don't expect Trump to win Illinois soon but now he totally will!"

Lol who didn't expect Trump to win the home of the American Nazism movement in the GOP primary?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Immortan posted:

You're not very familiar with Soros, I see.

Are you under the impression that he informed on Jews in concentration camps?

Because he didn't. He was never in a concentration camp, so...

Franco Potente
Jul 9, 2010

Immortan posted:

Watching the "progressive" retards in this thread pretend otherwise is just :munch:

Thanks, lefties!

You seem really angry all the time. Why is that?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol who teh gently caress thought this was going to play bad for Trump?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

political rallies are safe spaces, where the freedom of speech of only one side needs to be respected!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zen death robot posted:

that lady on the live stream ranting on teh bullhorn was complaining about call of duty coming out every year - gently caress that poo poo i like CoD

You're on the wrong side of this revolution I'm afraid

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Franco Potente posted:

I can't be angry when you're doing our work for us.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Korelle posted:

Cleveland will have an army of riot police there ready, willing and able to crack some pinko skulls.

Hahaha, your poor vulnerable Brownshirts, so afraid of the mean ol' hippies.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Epic High Five posted:

'Heh, you leftists don't expect Drumpf to win Illinois soon but now he totally will!"

Lol who didn't expect Drumpf to win the home of the American Nazism movement in the GOP primary?

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

This is a good answer, I like it.

Except nobody will hear it as the media will be wall to wall Trump.

I'm shocked that all the braindead Bernie/Democrat thread rejects in here are so disconnected from reality as to think this won't help Trump.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
They Just Kicked Trump Out Of Chicago

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Franco Potente posted:

You should check out the Trump thread. He gets really angry when you show him data which shows that Trump's gonna lose.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

lotta messaging getting furiously massaged itt

Franco Potente
Jul 9, 2010

Immortan posted:

I can't be angry when you're doing our work for us.

What work? I'm not an American, I don't live in your country.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
CNN guy asking "conservative columnist" why trump keeps talking about attacking protestors at his rallies if you're wondering how the media will cover this

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Korelle posted:

Except nobody will hear it as the media will be wall to wall Trump.

I'm shocked that all the braindead Bernie/Democrat thread rejects in here are so disconnected from reality as to think this won't help Trump.

It will help Trump, and also that's a good thing because he's the worst candidate

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lol @ the same people who want to ban all muslims from the country and censor the media suddenly having all these concerns about their first amendment rights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Nah not really. This looks bad for everyone but at least it isn't boring!

• Locked thread