Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Pesticide20 posted:

Was driving on I5 earlier and saw a Kia Sedona with a 3% bumper sticker driven by an overweight guy wearing a lot of 5.11 gear. :sad:

Not that this is even relevant but it reminded me of the time I was at a Starbucks getting coffee, saw a FIAT 500 pull up and a dude wearing a polo shirt with a Ferrari logo on it get out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
It's hit or miss, but they have plenty of good ones. Space Ghost is still the best one that Adult Swim has ever done.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Naked Bear posted:

Space Ghost is still the best one that Adult Swim has ever done.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I wasn't meaning that the creators were smoking, but rather that's the target audience. I slot it in mentally with other really weird stuff like Tim & Eric.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PIIjnHE90c

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I think Adult Swim is probably my favorite line up of shows. Anyone know where you can stream King Of The Hill? Not on Netflix or Hulu.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Genocide Tendency posted:

Not that this is even relevant but it reminded me of the time I was at a Starbucks getting coffee, saw a FIAT 500 pull up and a dude wearing a polo shirt with a Ferrari logo on it get out.

FCA owns Ferrari. :shrug:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mad Dragon posted:

FCA owns Ferrari. :shrug:

Which Fiat owners will always bring up but Ferrari owners are pretty hush on

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Booblord Zagats posted:

Which Fiat owners will always bring up but Ferrari owners are pretty hush on

Michael Schumacher had a 500 Abarth as a daily driver.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Flikken posted:

Michael Schumacher had a 500 Abarth as a daily driver.

Was that after his brain injury?

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
I want to preface by saying I don't give much of a poo poo about "veteran" Facebook pages because most are loving stupid, unoriginal, and embarrassing (it's me, I'm a kool aid drinker). However, I saw today that the silkies page has been outing alleged jttots admins. For such a oorah gently caress pogs and wooks page... not a single one is a grunt. Long story short, I am really enjoying seeing all these pages self destruct over the last week and I look forward to more as this nudes scandal continues. Shame it took this event to put these pages in the spotlight though.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Genocide Tendency posted:

Perhaps when the Ferrari dealer services your 458 Italia they give you a loaner FIAT 500 to tool around in.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Perhaps when the Ferrari dealer services your 458 Italia they give you a loaner FIAT 500 to tool around in.

as if the owner doesnt just have it brought to the dealer in a tractor trailer

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
True, cause otherwise the Ferrari owner would actually have to, like, drive their Ferrari.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Was that after his brain injury?

:drat:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Mr. Nice! posted:

You want to know some awesome things employers in Florida can do? So say you get fired for telling your boss you'd like a raise or you're finding a new job. They can reduce any pay remaining they owe you to minimum wage outside of overtime hours because there is no state protections and that is all the federal law protects.

Friend of mine ran the kitchen at a bar here in town. Worked anywhere between 40-70 hours a week. Handled all food ordering etc and served in all but title as the kitchen manager. Was sick of the bullshit of the job without the pay for it, he told them he was going to try to find another job. He got relieved from work a couple hours later and that night received a text saying "all your shifts are covered good luck at your next job." At this point he had not even began looking and was mainly fishing for a pay raise or for someone else to do the extra bullshit he wasn't getting paid for. He just got his final paycheck and they dropped him to minimum wage for the last pay period.

I mean.

Sometimes murder is okay.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Turns out that Florida does have rules that wage changes like that can only be prospective. Taking the place to small claims court over $200.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
So glad I don't cook for work anymore.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
So the threat of court was enough for the guy to relent and apologize. Said a correction will be mailed asap. Even still, fully prepared to drop $100 in fees and process serving in order to get 200 out of these cheap fucks.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/841677307488133120

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

https://youtu.be/HMUDVMiITOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nss_2_rwdE

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://s1.webmshare.com/WJLgo.webm

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/841776373526011909

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9PiqCeLEmM

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/THR/status/841820158687629314

ugh why

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

the matrix starring john wick

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

hollywood has been creatively bankrupt for a long time now, thats why. dont forget to go see the next avengers slobberknocker or whatever

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Guaranteed returns, hire cheaper marketing campaigns, free press buzz, whatever

We're the idiots for going

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut5sk0RUlS4

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I loving love Red Letter Media.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
gently caress you its forever!

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Why would you remake a film that is perfectly fine and nothing is really wrong with it? The only things you can do is sustain the current quality or gently caress it up and ruin the franchise.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

orange juche posted:

ruin the franchise.

yea, about that...

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I live in an alternate reality where the Matrix trilogy stopped with movie number 1 ok?

Much like there were no Alien movies after Aliens.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

All I'm saying is if Michael B. Jordan or Melissa McCarthy is the new Neo I'm not gonna be thrilled

If it's a soft reboot or sequel with all new people in the same universe then whatever

shyduck fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Mar 15, 2017

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

shyduck posted:

All I'm saying is if Michael B. Jordan or Melissa McCarthy is the new Neo I'm not gonna be thrilled

Proceed, governor

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

John C Reilly as Morpheus and Jeff Goldbloom as Agent Smith

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

If John C Reilly is Morpheus then Will Ferrell's Neo

edit: John C. Reilly as Dr. Steve Brule as Morpheus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer