Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

PhazonLink posted:

is the bumper strong enough? is the cable strong enugh? also I hope the pressure point of that ridge damages the teslatruck

also whats doing the pulling?

iirc the batteries are in the bottom of the Cybertross, on account of they're so loving heavy. they're also definitely not supposed to be bearing the truck's weight like that, because even a tiny bit of battery damage can cause a huge fire that can take weeks to extinguish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Profanity
Aug 26, 2005
Grimey Drawer

PhazonLink posted:

is the bumper strong enough? is the cable strong enugh? also I hope the pressure point of that ridge damages the teslatruck

also whats doing the pulling?

It's obviously pulling itself because it has infinite towing power, remember?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

PhazonLink posted:

is the bumper strong enough? is the cable strong enugh?

Is this bass really strong enough?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Someone should make a Cybertowtruck

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

redshirt posted:

Someone should make a Cybertowtruck

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

more like CyberSUCKS!

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Saw a cyber truck the other day, it doesn’t look good lol it just looks a big box

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
the cyber coffin can briefly be used as a truck

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

Make good boxy cars

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

The X-man cometh posted:

Question about the stainless steel on Cybtrrkk. Isn't the "stainless" supposed to mean that the metal is resistant to rust and discoloration? Did Tesla use the lowest quality steel available?

Yeah.

Your basic stainless steel that no one brags specifically about is 304. This is what DeLorean used initially and maybe also some of your kitchen appliances. Later production DMCs used 316, which is more corrosion resistant but harder to work with.

Cybertruck uses a “proprietary alloy” that is more or less 301, a step below 304.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
It looks like the same stuff they use for fridges and dishwashers lol

Can't even look at my fridge door without getting a smudge on it

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Lord Stimperor posted:

Make good boxy cars

I still see some curves on that, gotta go full Daimler Dingo

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Lord Stimperor posted:

Make good boxy cars

Group b cars are so gorgeous, and this is honestly one of the less boxy ones lol

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Platystemon posted:

Cybertruck uses a “proprietary alloy” that is more or less 301, a step below 304.

"Your Cybertruck...will kill"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

still love the car

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

:yeshaha:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

looking forward to when this doesn't happen or nothing comes of it

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
the real reason musk will never go to space is he cant go sober long enough/cant not micro dose his ket or not shitposting long enough to get through the prep work of going to space.

he's going to have a great 7 hours.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Heath posted:

Depositions are a notable case where they do in fact keep happening to musk and things do in fact come of them, even if not as strongly as all right thinking people would like

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

reignonyourparade posted:

Depositions are a notable case where they do in fact keep happening to musk and things do in fact come of them, even if not as strongly as all right thinking people would like

They are great because he has to keep talking and it's to people that aren't his adoring fans.

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

Cthulu Carl posted:

Unimog supremacy.

Friend's dad worked in forestry and had one. Awesome beast. It doesn't have a reverse gear; instead your forward gears just turn the other way if you want to go backward. So you can have like 8 reverse gears. And you can get them in virtually infinite configurations. Crane on the bed? Sure. Ambulance? There you go. Camper? You bet. Bus? Firefighting? Dumptruck? A loving shovel in the front? They make everything with that chassis.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
He says stupid stuff and it’s funny

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

post sick boxy cars

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

If this is happening in california does that mean they can keep it off the record? The last deposition that leaked had musk's lawyers surprised they couldn't do that in texas.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Lord Stimperor posted:

post sick boxy cars

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

kazil posted:

They are great because he has to keep talking and it's to people that aren't his adoring fans.

Free speech!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Heath posted:

He literally just lost 50 billion dollars to court stuff

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot
Weird how he's so much less enthusiastic about exercising his right to free speech when he doesn't have a cluster of guys with Shiba Inu avatars sucking him off every time he says something.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Barometer posted:

"Your Cybertruck...will kill"

The judge looks at it the wrong way and the shaft breaks, the head flies out the window through a passing car causing an accident and back into the studio , visibly rusty , and embeds itself in the contestant's thigh

"Love the axe thought"

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
That high-centered stuck truck I'd honestly blame on the driver. Stupid move by a person stupid enough to buy a cybertruck.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Japan should take him to court for damaging the cultural heritage of the Shiba inu.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Cthulu Carl posted:

Metal Slug rear end looking vehicle :black101:

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Gimmie a Stratos any day:

Or if you really need Boxy: The Lancia Delta

Crain fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Apr 25, 2024

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

euphronius posted:

He literally just lost 50 billion dollars to court stuff

But he still doesn't shut the gently caress up

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

If this is happening in california does that mean they can keep it off the record? The last deposition that leaked had musk's lawyers surprised they couldn't do that in texas.

Depends on if the lawyer he uses in California is familiar with how paperwork is done

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you
I see your boxes and raise with a early 90s Volvo 740 station wagon

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Lord Stimperor posted:

Unimog supremacy.

Friend's dad worked in forestry and had one. Awesome beast. It doesn't have a reverse gear; instead your forward gears just turn the other way if you want to go backward. So you can have like 8 reverse gears. And you can get them in virtually infinite configurations. Crane on the bed? Sure. Ambulance? There you go. Camper? You bet. Bus? Firefighting? Dumptruck? A loving shovel in the front? They make everything with that chassis.

Ah, but the Dingo had five forward and five reverse gears, and a preselector gearbox so drivers could slam it into reverse while still going forward. And the driver's seat is canted inboard so he can see behind easier while tearing rear end in reverse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbKBvG58ayk

I love quirky poo poo like the Dingo. And pretty much every WW2 British vehicle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Crain posted:

Gimmie a Stratos any day:

Or if you really need Boxy: The Lancia Delta

These invoke a childlike glee in me. They're just so gobliny, like they deffo make good noises.