Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
it's real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Truth is back baby! On X!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

https://youtu.be/6lHgbbM9pu4?si=SyN7whLrrO2GM9of

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

lmao and I saw a cybertruck lined up for a car wash yesterday

Presto posted:

I rode in a friend's model 3 and another problem with Tesla's screen is that everything in the UI is done in medium shades of gray. There's not nearly enough contrast.
modern web design, buddy. If you don't think everything on screen should be in greyscale, you're just an aging dinosaur.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Your meme game is strong

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Prettz posted:

modern web design, buddy. If you don't think everything on screen should be in greyscale, you're just an aging dinosaur.

Cyber Truck is Cyber which is a hacker word so it should be green scale UI.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Neito posted:

TheLiamNissan is a troll/joke account, guys. It's ragebait for Elon's moron sycophants.

no, that picture is real. i can't believe elon let himself go like that, pretty crazy stuff

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

No note, the community has spoken and the picture is real

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The image is real, but it's being used in bad faith to distract Elon-inspired innovators and creators from their valuable work saving the earth

Less Is Definitely
Jan 10, 2012
Threads, Meta's alternative to Musk's X, appears to be doing relatively well.

Business Insider posted:

Threads has more daily users in the US than X, a trend that's been ongoing since December

https://web.archive.org/web/20240424170719/https://www.businessinsider.com/meta-threads-more-daily-us-users-twitter-elon-musk-x-2024-4

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

But what they don't tell you is that every minute users spend on Mega is actually regretted

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Who is that on the cover ?

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

euphronius posted:

Who is that on the cover ?

The Portrait of Boerian Grey (it works the other way round for Musk)

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Question about the stainless steel on Cybtrrkk. Isn't the "stainless" supposed to mean that the metal is resistant to rust and discoloration? Did Tesla use the lowest quality steel available?

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

The X-man cometh posted:

Question about the stainless steel on Cybtrrkk. Isn't the "stainless" supposed to mean that the metal is resistant to rust and discoloration? Did Tesla use the lowest quality steel available?

I think you'll find that Tesla created their own proprietary stainless steel formula that is apocalypse proof and your cybertruck finish won't stain or rust come hell or high water (which you can use your cybertruck in as a boat for briefly)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

they inject it into instagram, which has a huge userbase, so they have a pretty easy platform to launch off even if it sucks (which it does) they can still push it to success maybe

F4rt5
May 20, 2006

Slotducks posted:

(which you can use your cybertruck in as a boat for briefly)
That makes perfect sense, thank you

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Threads is fun, it's like a pre-Trump era Twitter lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Seriously tho who is that on the Forbes cover

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The X-man cometh posted:

Stainless steel is more resistant, compared to like carbon or mild steel or whatever

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

kazil posted:

Elon Musk sucks

Where does anything say it's race-based? What does that have to do with "being racist"? Like, am I just really high or is this worryingly dumb, even taking into account the fact that it's musk?

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

euphronius posted:

Seriously tho who is that on the Forbes cover

AI-generated Musk.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
More like steel-less stain :smuggo:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
musk saw the science article about how if humans actually evolved to ride in cars, we would be large flesh golems so he's just transforming into one.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

TotalLossBrain posted:

More like steel-less stain :smuggo:

steal-less because no one wants that bullshit

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
One is a hard working laborer and provider for his family and the other is a monster. That's disrespectful to Bubba Sawyer

temple fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Apr 25, 2024

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

DeeplyConcerned posted:

Where does anything say it's race-based? What does that have to do with "being racist"? Like, am I just really high or is this worryingly dumb, even taking into account the fact that it's musk?
The phrase "people of color" was uttered so obviously race was the only reason the bill was written. That's it. Elon Musk is clearly a genius.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

zuck my tongue

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
https://bsky.app/profile/penllawen.favrd.social/post/3kqwxsyzznt2m

New fraud, lol

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

A Bluesky post summarizing screenshots from Threads. We truly are in the post-Twitter era.

SimonChris fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Apr 25, 2024

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

What does “vision only” mean in the “free trial” for “FSD”

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lmao this graph

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Richard Gaywood 🤣🤣🤣🤣

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I just found out about /r/CyberStuck/ and I think that's gonna entertain me for the next half hour or so lol

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

euphronius posted:

What does “vision only” mean in the “free trial” for “FSD”

It means no Lidar. The full version doesn't have Lidar either, mind you. But it's not their fault if some people misinterpret that way.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Help me, stepsister/mother, I'm Cyberstuck

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

lol

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
is the bumper strong enough? is the cable strong enugh? also I hope the pressure point of that ridge damages the teslatruck

also whats doing the pulling?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

holtemon posted:

I just found out about /r/CyberStuck/ and I think that's gonna entertain me for the next half hour or so lol

I imagine some intern at Tesla has to monitor that site all day, noting all the warranty violations.