Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

jojoinnit posted:

Was going to quote that. Is this a new thing? Does fentanyl enhance the effects of being choked to death and it wasn't the loving knee at all?

seems more like the right taking whatever drug is in the news and applying it to the victim of someone they respect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Freep is on the level of the Philippines in terms of war on drugs propaganda devouring.

Seventyfour
Apr 6, 2009

Beneath the Pavement
The Beach
So this one Freeper (DoughtyOne) does a daily summary of COVID-19 stats.
Here's yesterday's: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3859223/posts

This summary is surprisingly useful, given that its freep, and contains actual data. This offends, and some of the offended replies are pretty good:

Traderrob6 finally gets it.

quote:

To: maddog55
4 states (Arizona, California, Texas, and Florida) constitute 29% of the countries total population yet represent 46% of the total “new cases” hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

5 posted on 6/25/2020, 4:45:03 PM by traderrob6
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

We've gone from "warm climate will kill COVID" to "warm client = A/C = more COVID"

quote:

To: traderrob6
All are states with warm climates. When things get hot people go inside where the AC (and thus the recirculated air) is. The BLM protests don’t help either.

8 posted on 6/25/2020, 5:26:49 PM by FormerFRLurker (Keep calm and vote your conscience.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]
Presbyterian Reporter goes with his gut, makes up CARES Act provision that doesn't exist, and then blames those rascally DEMS.

quote:

To: DoughtyOne
Of course, the big news today is New Jersey adding 1,800 new corona virus deaths to their already high number of deaths.

At one point today worldometer reported that 1,743 new deaths in New Jersey. Within an hour worldometer withdrew that number.

It is my suspicion (as I have not investigated it) that under the CARES Act a state gets paid additional money based upon the number of COVID death certificates processed by the CDC.

In financially mismanaged states like New Jersey it would make sense for the Chief Financial Officer in New Jersey to tell the Democrat governor that if they declare another 1800 people probably died of covid, the state will get millions more from the Feds to shore up their balance sheet.

If others have insights into how the money flows under the CARES Act please weigh in.

12 posted on 6/25/2020, 6:10:56 PM by Presbyterian Reporter
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

I don't think he's really a reporter

quote:

To: DoughtyOne
“””New Jersey, New York, what a bunch of rear end-hat clowns.”””

Since the Leftists are in such a dither these days to change the names of things, I reckon we Conservatives need to demand that New Jersey change its nickname from the GARDEN STATE to the GRAVEYARD STATE.

28 posted on 6/26/2020, 6:21:06 AM by Presbyterian Reporter
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | to 21 | View Replies]

Seventyfour
Apr 6, 2009

Beneath the Pavement
The Beach
(I left this thread many years ago, but the matched fall of the US and SA.com brings me back)

"Texas pauses reopenings amid COVID-19 spike" http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3859151/posts

More inadvertent truth from Freepers

quote:

To: Nero Germanicus
New media narrative: “Texas failed, New York succeeded. New York will stop and quarantine all visitors from Texas. This shows the wisdom of the Dem governors of the North East.”

3 posted on 6/25/2020, 12:12:28 PM by nwrep

I'm sure someone else has noted Freep's adoption of "Karen" as an insult

quote:

Don’t worry—2nd LOCKDOWN is coming! Karens and Fearpers REJOICE! DESTROY EVERYTHING! CHEERS!

13 posted on 6/25/2020, 12:22:00 PM by backwoods-engineer (Politics is the continuation of war by other means. --Clausewitz)
Not sure this stat is very reassuring

quote:

To: WildHighlander57
Only 27% of hospitalizations due to Covid.

11 posted on 6/25/2020, 12:19:20 PM by tatown
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

New York's COVID-19 infection rate is really bad, but they're lying about it to make Texas look lousy (two weeks ago: "NY is lying to increase infection stats to get that sweet federal money")

quote:

To: nwrep
I am pretty sure New York is lying about their current numbers, although it could also be that they already killed their old people, and infected all the people in the city.

On the other hand, we know they are refusing to do contact tracing on protests, and it is becoming clear that a wave of protests 3-4 weeks ago has driven a huge spike in the numbers in cities around the country.

24 posted on 6/25/2020, 12:52:13 PM by CharlesWayneCT

Yes, from Freeper Ihatelibz2009

quote:

Weren’t we all told that heat and humidity kills Covid rapidly? Sick of conflicting stories.

40 posted on 6/25/2020, 1:44:59 PM by lilypad

Lay down in the street and die

quote:

To: al_c
They are not the problem! The government thinking it can control a virus is the problem.

52 posted on 6/25/2020, 2:54:04 PM by fortheDeclaration
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

quote:

To: al_c
None of things recommended for the public to do have proven to stop the virus! We need to start living our lives, not living in fear.

63 posted on 6/25/2020, 8:26:15 PM by fortheDeclaration
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 60 | View Replies]

Seventyfour
Apr 6, 2009

Beneath the Pavement
The Beach
I kind of like DoughtyOne so far. He seems to be in JimRob's graces, and he is speaking truth to these dumb old fucks. [With that said, I'm sure that one min of searching would show him to be as awful as the rest of the Freepers, but meh].

From DoughtyOne's 6/24 COVID-19 thread: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3858908/posts

quote:

To: CharleysPride
Yeah, I don’t like the direction of this either.

The sad things is, we went through all that lock-down, and
it was working. Then as soon as folks were allowed to go
back out it was to heck with the distancing and the masks.

So here we are. Brillian! All that work for nothing.

If people would have been careful, we wouldn’t be facing
anything like what we are right now. > IMO

17 posted on 6/25/2020, 12:42:33 AM by DoughtyOne (Some of the folks around these parts have been sniffing super flu.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Seventyfour
Apr 6, 2009

Beneath the Pavement
The Beach
Last one,. First, more quotes from DoughtyOne's earlier COVID-19 thread

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3858179/posts

webheart wants less "charts," and "graphs," and facts and such; just please stop scowling at him

quote:

To: CharleysPride
Start to get this scourge of a plague behind us? Start? It’s July! We started getting this scourge of a plague behind us last frickin February. People have been put out of work, businesses closed, parks closed, people scowling at me for not wearing a mask, me being forced to wear a mask to go into a restaurant where you can’t eat through a mask. You can see the threads are getting shorter because people have truly lost interest in the COVID 19 scam. Other people are so OCD that they made these graphs and charts and analyzed them to death, they just won’t let go.

If somebody lights a candle, it doesn’t necessarily mean the house will burn down.

14 posted on 6/22/2020, 5:57:19 PM by webheart (Coronavirus, I give up. Come get me.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

familyop notes that COVID-19 is killing the old right wingers

quote:

To: Presbyterian Reporter
Many old people have been living with younger working relatives for quite some time, because marriage isn’t as common. Many old people must work outside the house for income.

Housing is overly expensive in many places, too, and young people are trying to compete with foreign hordes for jobs and housing here and abroad. The Obama/Bush/Clinton/Reagan/Carter economy for strengthening foreign nations against the U.S.A. didn’t help matters.

We’re losing quite a few conservative voters from the urging and cheers of flubros, but Trump 2020! Give it our best shot.

16 posted on 6/22/2020, 6:00:35 PM by familyop ( "Welcome to Costco. I love you." - -Costco greeter in the movie, "Idiocracy".)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

Next, "VIDEO: Florida Man Who Refuses to Wear Mask Fights His Way Through Walmart" https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/3858307/posts?page=41#41

quote:

To: familyop
Masks are for the feeble minded that want to show their obedience.

41 posted on 6/23/2020, 7:51:24 AM by CodeToad (Arm Up! They Are!)

quote:

To: IBIAFR
BS, globalist tool...what’s YOUR agenda? ‘Protecting others’? ROTFLMAO!

42 posted on 6/23/2020, 7:55:10 AM by who knows what evil? (Yehovah saved more animals than people on the ark...siameserescue.org)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

To be fair, most of the posters are calling out the old rear end in a top hat in the video, which causes some old assholes to feel personally attacked:

quote:

To: Alberta's Child
This guy is just an entitled old @sshole.

Then you can call me an entitled old xxx too because I'm sick and tired of all this crap. And no, I don't wear a mask......So screw you and your fellow Walmart mask nazis.......

51 posted on 6/23/2020, 9:00:07 AM by Hot Tabasco
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

To: greeneyes

Old guy is being a jerk though.

Our Founders stood up against tyranny. They were “jerks” too, thankfully.

57 posted on 6/23/2020, 9:29:11 AM by nesnah (Liberals - the petulant children of politics)

Yes, Alberta's Child

quote:

To: nesnah

If a man walked onto the property of one of our Founders and demanded to conduct himself as he saw fit -- despite whatever rules were posted there -- he would have been set on fire.
Every one of those Founders would have been nauseated at the entitled mindset here on FR that people think is "freedom."

63 posted on 6/23/2020, 10:18:51 AM by Alberta's Child ("We're human beings ... we're not f#%&ing animals." -- Dennis Rodman, 6/1/2020)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 57 | View Replies]

Back to it

quote:

To: familyop
SUE Walmart for injuries!

Mask requirements are UNCONSTITUTIONAL! PERIOD! Pandemic or not.

Walmart employee should be FIRED! Any manager who told him to physically restrain customers, SHOULD BE FIRED!

The man should SUE!

64 posted on 6/23/2020, 10:19:17 AM by faucetman (Just the facts, ma'am, Just the facts)

quote:

To: Alberta's Child

P.S. -- How was the looting at Walmart?
I don't know, ask your buddies at Walmart if you can talk thru your nazi sissy mask............

81 posted on 6/23/2020, 3:10:37 PM by Hot Tabasco
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 55 | View Replies]

Yup

quote:

To: no-to-illegals
A second wave will ensure a Biden presidency you moron.

https://youtu.be/NLiXBCYmjTs

98 posted on 6/24/2020, 10:24:47 PM by IBIAFR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 70 | View Replies]

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Seventyfour posted:

I'm sure someone else has noted Freep's adoption of "Karen" as an insult

It's not just Freep, right wingers love the term Karen. It's leaked into tons of right wing posting and commenting as it grew as a wider meme globally. It was always rooted in a moderate amount of misogyny, but they tend to apply it to just about any situation where a woman says anything they don't like.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
holy poo poo, screenshotting this one for future sociologists for how hosed our society is

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

The Obama/Bush/Clinton/Reagan/Carter economy for strengthening foreign nations against the U.S.A. didn’t help matters.
Wait Reagan is bad to them now? Who is the good Freep president?

Other than Jefferson Davis

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

wilderthanmild posted:

It's not just Freep, right wingers love the term Karen. It's leaked into tons of right wing posting and commenting as it grew as a wider meme globally. It was always rooted in a moderate amount of misogyny, but they tend to apply it to just about any situation where a woman says anything they don't like.
Right-wingers are really good at (mis)appropriating lefty jargon. See what they did to 'woke' over the last few years - when was the last time someone used it in a non-ironic/non-insulting fashion?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Guavanaut posted:

Wait Reagan is bad to them now? Who is the good Freep president?

Other than Jefferson Davis

Currently Trump

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Shugojin posted:

Currently Trump
This will last right up until the moment he falls from power, after which they'll suddenly remember that he was a Democrat for most of his life and not a real conservative at all (why, just look at those deficits!) and none of his failures mean anything is wrong with conservatism and indeed show why we need to elect a REAL conservative to the presidency.

Basically the same thing they did to Dubya Bush between 2008 and 2009.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Freep: 'Protecting others'? ROTFLMAO!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

FMguru posted:

Right-wingers are really good at (mis)appropriating lefty jargon. See what they did to 'woke' over the last few years - when was the last time someone used it in a non-ironic/non-insulting fashion?

the trumpists I knew fell in love with the term "virtue signalling." Once they learned it any attempt to point out some horrible thing Trump did was merely virtue signalling and therefore safe to ignore.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"you need to wear a mask for safety."
"ok"
"haHA! now that's you're wearing a mask i'm going to throw this slave collar on you! you're trapped forever!"
"nnnnnnoooooooo!!!!"

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

"mask-induced respiratory ailments"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Freep is on the level of the Philippines in terms of war on drugs propaganda devouring.

well they certainly love duterte

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
how the gently caress is jimrob still alive

Saw
Aug 19, 2005

I am loosing my patience after seeing your big size boobs and having a wish to suck them for atleast one hour then t

Sir Tonk posted:

how the gently caress is jimrob still alive

Nobody's found his phylactery yet.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Army's First Woman Green Beret Set to Graduate

quote:

To: MagUSNRET
The Obama stank...like a skunk spray..lingers on.

3 posted on 6/27/2020, 8:30:42 PM by Bonemaker (invictus maneo)

quote:

To: kevcol
Oprahfying the military may make us feel good, but it endangers lives.

9 posted on 6/27/2020, 8:37:09 PM by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizens Are Born Here of Citizen Parents|Know Islam, No Peace-No Islam, Know Peace)

quote:

Unit cohesion destroyed.

Chicks f*** up everything.

10 posted on 6/27/2020, 8:38:27 PM by EEGator

quote:

To: Salvavida
i say repeal the 19th and get things back on the right track.

13 posted on 6/27/2020, 8:41:00 PM by Secret Agent Man (Gone Galt; Not Averse to Going Bronson.)

quote:

To: libh8er
I highly doubt that.
Probably a fugly dyke.

18 posted on 6/27/2020, 8:46:49 PM by EEGator

quote:

Something doesn’t add up.

When in high school I could run faster than any woman in the world. Yes, any woman in the world.

I would not have even tried to be a Ranger, Seal or Green Beret. The reason is I knew I could not have passed.

25 posted on 6/27/2020, 9:04:59 PM by yarddog ( For I am persuaded.)

quote:

Unless we quickly repeal the 19th amendment our republic is doomed.

29 posted on 6/27/2020, 9:12:14 PM by bankwalker (groupthink kills ...)

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Gonna make an assumption that that Freeper went to high school in the 1960s. In which case, the first women's sub-5 minute mile was set by Anne Rosemary Smith in 1967 (4:37). At the 1960 Olympics, Wilma Rudolph ran a 11.18 100m dash. Modern Green Berets require you to run two miles in 15 minutes.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Plinkey posted:

Army's First Woman Green Beret Set to Graduate

quote:

Something doesn’t add up.

When in high school I could run faster than any woman in the world. Yes, any woman in the world.

I would not have even tried to be a Ranger, Seal or Green Beret. The reason is I knew I could not have passed.

25 posted on 6/27/2020, 9:04:59 PM by yarddog ( For I am persuaded.)

This should be an art piece titled "The Confidence of an Old White Man (20th Century)"

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

1stGear posted:

Gonna make an assumption that that Freeper went to high school in the 1960s. In which case, the first women's sub-5 minute mile was set by Anne Rosemary Smith in 1967 (4:37). At the 1960 Olympics, Wilma Rudolph ran a 11.18 100m dash. Modern Green Berets require you to run two miles in 15 minutes.
i'm not saying he's right but if a freeper who came of age in the 70's says he's faster than any woman he's ever met i wouldn't try to correct him

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
And when he won his marathons everyone would stand up and clap. And one of those people was the blue Force Ghost of Albert Einstein.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

InsertPotPun posted:

i'm not saying he's right but if a freeper who came of age in the 70's says he's faster than any woman he's ever met i wouldn't try to correct him

lemme talk to him, i'll correct him

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
here for the impending weeping and gnashing of teeth

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

HappyHippo posted:

here for the impending weeping and gnashing of teeth

Not empty quoting.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Here’s your thread.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3860282/posts

:getin:

quote:

To: stars & stripes forever
May he rot in hell for what he’s done. I thought he was supposed to be a Christian.

2 posted on 6/29/2020, 11:02:31 AM by Prince of Space (ALL lives matter!)

quote:

To: ClearCase_guy
I agree. The “blackmail” excuse can only go on for so long. All of his kids are adults, now, I believe so the theory that he was being blackmailed for illegal adoptions is long gone.

He’s “evolved.”

7 posted on 6/29/2020, 11:06:50 AM by livius

quote:

To: CarmichaelPatriot
Roberts will be the chief justice for at least 20 more years. Our only hope is the buzzy and sodomies both die, since neither will resign because of medical reasons.

9 posted on 6/29/2020, 11:07:57 AM by davidb56
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Prince of Space; stars & stripes forever
He is willingly doing satan’s bidding. Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. I guess this verse defines Roberts.

15 posted on 6/29/2020, 11:17:58 AM by Maudeen (https://www.thereishopeinjesus.com)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Only 18 replies right now, I suspect it’ll pick up once they get good and angried up over it.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Oh, another thread!

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3860281/posts

quote:

To: bitt
This evil bastidge legislated 0bamaCare, from his freaking bench.

6 posted on 6/29/2020, 11:07:51 AM by Jane Long (Praise God, from whom ALL blessings flow.)

:psyduck:

quote:

Oh goody! Back alley abortions and coat hangers are now acceptable to the Dread Pirate Roberts and his band of liberals.

Many women will die. The blood is on Roberts and the Demons.

8 posted on 6/29/2020, 11:10:05 AM by FroggyTheGremlim (Hiya kids, hiya, hiya!)

quote:

Is there no way this corrupt scum can be removed? Any degree of prosecuted criminality that would lead to his removal?

12 posted on 6/29/2020, 11:21:40 AM by 9YearLurker

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Supreme Court, in 5-4 Ruling, Strikes Down Restrictive Louisiana Abortion Law

quote:

To: Enlightened1
George W. Bush was THE WORST president until Obama and even then ties with Obama.
Roberts demonstrates that.

5 posted on 6/29/2020, 8:44:10 AM by Ciaphas Cain ("Racism" is NOT a rationale for fascism.)

quote:

Roberts is being blackmailed because he illegally and feloniously adopted two children from Ireland which does not allow non citizens to adopt their children. The New York Times discovered this, said it, then never mentioned it again so they could blackmail him
Look it up.

15 posted on 6/29/2020, 8:52:28 AM by jmaroneps37 (Conservatism is truth. Liberalism is li)

quote:

To: All
...a surprising victory for abortion rights advocates from an increasingly conservative court.

What rock did this guy just crawl out from under?

Term limits on these people is the only way to get them under control. I am sick to death of them being in charge over me when I didn't vote for a drat one of them.

No one should have a job for life and be able to lie through their teeth during hearings, be pressured, coerced and/or bribed like these jokers are.

It's open season on babies and the baby part selling in this country.

God, please don't bring down your wrath on us for what these evil monsters are doing.

It's coming too. I'm sure he's had enough of this with our country. If he heard Abel's blood crying out can you even begin to imagine what he hears from those babies? /tear
28 posted on 6/29/2020, 9:01:08 AM by ssfromla
This is actually good for Trump!

quote:

As disappointing as this is, it may actually be a good thing. Had this passed, it would have militarized the feminists who have deep tentacles even inside the Republican Party. They would have mobilized to elect Biden over Trump.

Now, we can wait for Ginsburg to croak (she can’t last another four years, can she?) and have Trump nominate a pro-lifer that will give the conservatives a 5-4 majority (even without Roberts) when the case comes up again. Of course, it doesn’t mean someone like Gorsuch or Kavanaugh won’t switch sides the next time but if it comes out during Trump’s second term, there won’t be a way to fight back.

29 posted on 6/29/2020, 9:02:31 AM by OrangeHoof (Isaiah 5:20 "Woe to those who call evil good and good evil.")

quote:

To: Ann Archy
Hang him!

38 posted on 6/29/2020, 9:11:16 AM by cowboyusa (America Cowboy Up)
Remember when Freep was super mad about "activist judges" who ignore precedent to push a political agenda? Those were the days...

quote:

To: Stravinsky
I think the Federalist Society approach is reasonable when dealing with a large number of lower court appointments

Today's lower court appointee is tomorrow's federal circuit court justice or SC nominee. Gorsuch's breathtaking legislation-from-the-bench calls into question all of the Federalist Society-approved judges McConnell has gotten confirmed in such a frenzy over the last 3 and a half years - how many of them agreed with Gorsuch's ruling? How many cases will ever be brought before the Supreme Court - those judges rulings will set precedent and go unchallenged for decades. We need to look for real, activist right-wing justices to counteract a virulent left-wing judiciary, not the "will he or won't he betray us" milksops we keep getting.
45 posted on 6/29/2020, 9:23:16 AM by AnotherUnixGeek
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

Supreme Court Strikes Down Louisiana Abortion Rules (Roberts the Traitor does it again!)

quote:

UNFREAKIN’REAL

3 posted on 6/29/2020, 8:15:50 AM by DivineMomentsOfTruth ("There is but one straight course, and that is to seek truth and pursue it steadily." -GW)

quote:

Roberts is not a traitor he IS A LIBERAL JUSTICE!! How many rulings is it going to take until EVERYONE realizes he IS a liberal justice given to us by the liberal GWB!!!

6 posted on 6/29/2020, 8:16:45 AM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

quote:

W was the worse thing in the WH in a while...I tie him with Obama

21 posted on 6/29/2020, 8:23:22 AM by devane617 (Kyrie Eleison, where I'm going, will you follow?)

quote:

To: Chauncey Gardiner
“....Hope his past scandals find him soon...”

Oh...you mean the likely xxx kiddie porno pics of him doing a kid at Epstein’s Island? Those pics???

30 posted on 6/29/2020, 8:28:06 AM by lgjhn23 (Libs are a virus.....the DemoVirus!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

quote:

TRUMP needs to get out a whisper campaign saying TRUMP is going to make The Art of the Deal with Democrats after replacing RBG with Amy Coney Barrett!
We will give Democrats Merrick Garland if they help us get rid of Roberts!

Let Roberts know he is on borrowed time & that to get back on TRUMP's good side, Roberts will have to reverse his decisions on Obamacare, CENSUS, DACA & Gay marriage before the 2020 Election

We need to scare these RINO's straight or just get rid of them!

44 posted on 6/29/2020, 8:37:11 AM by KavMan

quote:

Time for Louisiana to tell the SC to just get F’d...and shut down the abortion clinics.

47 posted on 6/29/2020, 8:45:16 AM by moovova
I'll bet this last one gets pulled pretty quickly

quote:

To: All
Someone needs to go pelican brief on Roberts.

52 posted on 6/29/2020, 8:59:05 AM by newnhdad (Our new motto: USA, it was fun while it lasted.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 51 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

quote:

I fully expected this. It’s no longer a culture war; it’s a war between good and evil. It is unclear to me whether Roberts is on the side of evil or whether he is just a weakling, but it doesn’t matter. This county is in trouble.

29 posted on 06/29/2020 7:26:57 AM PDT by djpg
Freep is getting downright apocalyptic over this holy poo poo.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

The New York Times publicly released evidence of Roberts' crimes, then started blackmailing him to keep the now-publicly-known crimes quiet

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

quote:

TRUMP needs to get out a whisper campaign saying TRUMP is going to make The Art of the Deal with Democrats after replacing RBG with Amy Coney Barrett!
We will give Democrats Merrick Garland if they help us get rid of Roberts!

Let Roberts know he is on borrowed time & that to get back on TRUMP’s good side, Roberts will have to reverse his decisions on Obamacare, CENSUS, DACA & Gay marriage before the 2020 Election

We need to scare these RINO’s straight or just get rid of them!

44 posted on 6/29/2020, 8:37:11 AM by KavMan
Aside from all the other dumb things about this, I like that they think SCOTUS justices can just go "Psych!" and instantly reverse their decisions. Maybe he can declare that it was actually Opposite Day when he wrote them.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Love the low key "lynch his rear end" comments and traitor this traitor that. They want to call him the N word or Democrat slave so badly.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Lord Hydronium posted:

Aside from all the other dumb things about this, I like that they think SCOTUS justices can just go "Psych!" and instantly reverse their decisions. Maybe he can declare that it was actually Opposite Day when he wrote them.

I mean I guess they could, like the reason Shelby County happened was because in some other case Roberts just wrote some dicta like "hm you know theoretically if someone were to sue about the VRA we'd use this reasoning to strike it down *hint hint*", and the reason a Muslim ban finally passed was because Roberts kept writing opinions like "hey this is what you should have said to make it legal, gee if only you would say this, oh my god you fuckers just say it like this next time"

So if they wanted to reverse all those rulings, they could just come out and say "you know what we were wrong, I bet if another state banned abortion and gay marriage tomorrow, they'd be really happy with our decision when it made it up to us"

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I didn't post it and it got deleted but when Vera Lynn died the first reply was something about "the wogs" taking over.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

VitalSigns posted:

I mean I guess they could, like the reason Shelby County happened was because in some other case Roberts just wrote some dicta like "hm you know theoretically if someone were to sue about the VRA we'd use this reasoning to strike it down *hint hint*", and the reason a Muslim ban finally passed was because Roberts kept writing opinions like "hey this is what you should have said to make it legal, gee if only you would say this, oh my god you fuckers just say it like this next time"

So if they wanted to reverse all those rulings, they could just come out and say "you know what we were wrong, I bet if another state banned abortion and gay marriage tomorrow, they'd be really happy with our decision when it made it up to us"
Fair enough. Although sounds like even with something like that it would still be a little more complicated than the Freeper imagines it.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
A few more

If They Weren't Before, Conservatives are Officially Done With Justice John Roberts

quote:

To: SeekAndFind
He;s either being Blackmailed by the Democrats for illegally adopting his 2 kids, or maybe he’s a closet homosexual. OR his wife is a FLAMING LIBERAL KAREN!

6 posted on 6/29/2020, 10:37:46 AM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

quote:

My opinion that if a SC justice(particularly a Chief Justice) makes an unconstitutional decision, his punishment should be about as severe as any convicted murderer.

16 posted on 6/29/2020, 10:47:06 AM by oldtech

quote:

[[If They Weren’t Before, Conservatives are Officially Done With Justice John Roberts]]

Doesn’t matter if ‘we’re done with him’ or not- He’s in until he’s not- it’s a lifetime appointment unfortunately- He’s gonan do a heck of a lot more damage to this country UNLESS we get more conservatives on the court

Roberts is a traitor to the country- a Traitor to reason- a Traitor to decency- He was a colossal mistake- and it wasn’t just bush’s fault- he was voted in by many- they were all deceived by roberts himself-

22 posted on 6/29/2020, 10:51:20 AM by Bob434

quote:

To: Fungi
The link between epilepsy and mental illness is well documented. Roberts exhibits classic symptoms of depression and anxiety, both symptomatic of epilepsy. His politics and viewpoint on society play into his disease. He is in all likelihood unfit to hold his high office.
Various of his opinions on the court are inconsistent with his avowed political persuasion but fit neatly with his apparent mental health issues. He is a prime candidate for a mental health evaluation.
He would probably resign rather than face such an evaluation.

57 posted on 6/29/2020, 1:03:52 PM by Louis Foxwell (A deep and terrible ignorance born of abject corruption is required to hate our president.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies]

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Lord Hydronium posted:

Fair enough. Although sounds like even with something like that it would still be a little more complicated than the Freeper imagines it.

oh yeah it's obv very silly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

If a justice decides we are wrong he should Die. I'm not a fascist THEYRE the fascists, you see a fascist would execute their political rivals and usurp democracy! Which is exactly what they're doing by not doing what I And [s]white supremacists[\s] AMERICA need

Isn't it so interesting that 13-16 chuds and 65 year old nativists both have uncontrollable rages that boil down to just yelling the N word in different fashions over and over

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jun 30, 2020