Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Microwaves mom

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=1955

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Back when we were all teenagers one of us was a stoner from BYOB named Microwave with a surprisingly attractive mom.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Posted by jennyinstereo on September 3, 2010

On September 3rd, 2010, Microwave got owned again pretty hard in the Duke Nukem Forever thread by AxeManiac. Kind of makes you feel bad for him but gently caress it if it wasn't some hilarious poo poo involving yet another photo of hot mom, Duke himself, and the Kool-Aid man.

Hiarity starts here

Cassian of Imola
Feb 9, 2011

Keeping her memory alive!

null_user01013 posted:

Microwave posted:

Duke Nukem is a blight on the entire videogame industry and one of the reasons why videogames are looked down upon by normal people, so it's a shame this is being released. Maybe a generic action hero who says "im going to beat up the monsters!!" was funny in 1991, but it sure isn't funny anymore, and the "joke" sexism was never funny.

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Duke is a Caucasian 30-year-old American with a blonde flat-top hairstyle and blue eyes. He is tall and extremely well-built, being 6' 4" and weighing 240 lbs.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

insane anime posted:

Duke is a Caucasian 30-year-old American with a blonde flat-top hairstyle and blue eyes. He is tall and extremely well-built, being 6' 4" and weighing 240 lbs.

sounds like a chud

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Hell, when you're right, you're right.

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

insane anime posted:

he sounds cool

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

On September 3rd, 2010, Microwave got owned again pretty hard in the Duke Nukem Forever thread by AxeManiac. Kind of makes you feel bad for him but gently caress it if it wasn't some hilarious poo poo involving yet another photo of hot mom, Duke himself, and the Kool-Aid man.

Hiarity starts here

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Hiarity starts here

Lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Hiarity starts here

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The SAclopedia owns because of all the goons trying to recount stuff like "the CYOA guy got owned by literal 'I hosed your mom' jokes" in the stilted wikipedia style.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

The SAclopedia owns because of all the goons trying to recount stuff like "the CYOA guy got owned by literal 'I hosed your mom' jokes" in the stilted wikipedia style.

It's a treasure and I hope it is pristinely preserved for as long as possible and standards of decency allow.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

"His subjects are usually seemingly innocent, simple characters in surreal, morbid or violent situations" lmao yeah, okay. One way to say "hacky, Newgrounds stuff"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Microwave was prolly a kid dude. And the people writing the entry were kids too. "Hacky newgrounds stuff" is one way to say "Based & Clean good poo poo" if you're a kid or remember being one in the aughties.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That said I never was a fan lol even when I was a kid.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

That said I never was a fan lol even when I was a kid.

Strawberry Clock is king of the portal

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Strawberry Clock is king of the portal

I still think more about his flash animations than I do about any others. I just recently was thinking about "b" and some loose pube muppet quote came into my head at work for some reason. :worship:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

By not a fan, I meant of Microwave's khantent. Sorry if it was unclear. I'm obviously a newgrounds kid, everyone.

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

the kool-aid man version is a little more explicit.

does microwave still post anymore? I feel like I've seen a post or two of theirs in the last few years, but maybe I'm mistaking him for another goon legend. What's the username of the goon that played EVE and was the origin of the "goon with guns" meme pic?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I still think more about his flash animations than I do about any others. I just recently was thinking about "b" and some loose pube muppet quote came into my head at work for some reason. :worship:

Remember the clown penis fad .lmao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Roth posted:

The gently caress is a slamwhale

A former politician and anti-apartheid activist from South Africa

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Remember the clown penis fad .lmao

I had to google to make sure I was remembering the right thing and check this post out. lol. gently caress. We need to go back.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I had to google to make sure I was remembering the right thing and check this post out. lol. gently caress. We need to go back.

Tricky the clown yeah that was it , I'm dyin

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Wormskull posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XccUMOQ978

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkrLTsg8YTI

Not flash but imo very iconic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLHhBauL6L4

Martman
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

When you have a gun, every problem looks like a five year old
keep reloading, I'm neener-neenering

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Wormskull posted:

And yet people think stuff like Skibbidi Toilet is totally unique to zoomers

Albino Broccoli
Aug 5, 2022
Back in my day we had more refined tastes, like Salad Fingers-

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
last week: castle doctrine
this week: defend your castle

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knox kicks rear end.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Definitely an inspiration for me with stop motion stuff

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Babe Magnet posted:

I'm a predominantly US poster and I don't own a gun. I don't really care about them though. They can be cool sometimes.

I got an ebike, it's rad as hell. It can fold up so I can put it in the break room at work and block the fridge. I'm gonna get motorcycle tires for it soon, there's a lot of construction nearby and I don't know if these bike tires are gonna hold up super well.

I guarantee you that dunky's stealing game dev valor only in the sense that he's a big youtube name attached to this project in some way or another (is the publisher) and that's literally it. Even if it was true and he's trying to take all of the credit I promise you more people have purchased this game because "it's dunkey's game" than have not, so it's win/win.

What kind of bike did you get

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Hiarity starts here

hilarity ensuing ftw

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WvAzMpYHQ8

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

remembering that time a mod ordered a female goon to post nudes as a "mod challenge" and my skin is crawling

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

SirSamVimes posted:

remembering that time a mod ordered a female goon to post nudes as a "mod challenge" and my skin is crawling

Louisgod, right?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Fajita Queen posted:

Happy mothers day everyone

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Tosk posted:

the kool-aid man version is a little more explicit.

does microwave still post anymore? I feel like I've seen a post or two of theirs in the last few years, but maybe I'm mistaking him for another goon legend. What's the username of the goon that played EVE and was the origin of the "goon with guns" meme pic?

That's micromancer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

spent literally all day on animal well and got to the actual end of it. it's an extremely well-crafted game and will be in goty conversations