Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Namechanging to "Seattle fag smoker".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Thinking of getting cigarettes.

get menthols

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Feels Villeneuve posted:

me too

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

speng31b posted:

lol taht poster linked to his own article comment

lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

itspretty epic to impyl that that you cant really trust palestanian numbers

i was checking back to the last posts taht guy made in cspam and it was just dropping in to gloat about russia being on the verge of collapse when the wagner guy was going haywire

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

speng31b posted:

i was checking back to the last posts taht guy made in cspam and it was just dropping in to gloat about russia being on the verge of collapse when the wagner guy was going haywire

lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

super epic style of poster to make the palestine ik lol

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Namechanging to "Seattle fag smoker".

Your arms look like lil cigarettes

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Congrats. Smoke up, Johnny

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

speng31b posted:

didnt he also think nordstream was blown up by the russians?

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

God it sucks that something that rules so much kills you and makes you poor. Any nerds out there want to go ahead and invent the truly cancer-free 1-1 cigarette experience smokeable already, lemme know

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

speng31b posted:

Lol cool. Very cool choice for the genocide-in-progress megathread. Koos ftw

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Al! posted:

he didnt luck into a good job, i rewrote his resume and gave him employment advice..............

anyway ive always liked him despite being a landlord because hes a lib that triggers the libs

he understands exactly how to troll the trump thread and has done so relentlessly for years so you gotta respect that

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Poppers posted:

Beautiful day to save some lives…

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

DaysBefore posted:

Lol cool. Very cool choice for the genocide-in-progress megathread. Koos ftw

the other ik also posted in cspam and was incredibly pro ukranian :D

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

speng31b
May 8, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

didnt he also think nordstream was blown up by the russians?

yup

Irony Be My Shield posted:

Russia had already shut down Nordstream before the blasts, and nobody has attempted to use the surviving pipeline since. Why would the other three pipelines being intact have led to Europe receiving any more gas this winter?

The thing that makes me doubt the US is responsible most is that Russia's reaction does not seem genuine. I would have expected more anger and retaliation for having had their infrastructure destroyed, but they seem a lot more interested in framing this as an attack on Germany and trying to sow division within the NATO block.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i miss the Ukraine thread blowups. how did like three threads including one in PYF get closed over that

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

speng31b posted:

Kind of them to set up IK WAR for our viewing pleasure

selec
Sep 6, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

he just seems like a dude born kind of poor who lucked into a good job and is really uncomfortable with the maount of money he makes

i dont find him as annoying as other people do, but i also have a similar origin story

hella same

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Poppers posted:

Beautiful day to save some lives…

yep

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
In the same way that the American Civil War was about states' rights (specifically, the right for states to allow slavery) the Russian War of Aggression is about NATO expansion (because NATO membership would prevent Putin from achieving his imperial ambitions in Ukraine).

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
i like pfc and think it's funny how mad he makes people. also tenderjerk had one of his melties because i gave pfc a joke probe for a post he made that was basically like "i love being evil for fun" lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

tristeham posted:

In the same way that the American Civil War was about states' rights (specifically, the right for states to allow slavery) the Russian War of Aggression is about NATO expansion (because NATO membership would prevent Putin from achieving his imperial ambitions in Ukraine).

lol one of my favorite ukraine thread takes

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

i like pfc and think it's funny how mad he makes people. also tenderjerk had one of his melties because i gave pfc a joke probe for a post he made that was basically like "i love being evil for fun" lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
hahaha it was for this post.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

i like to force working people to make food for me at substandard wages

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i stand by the probe however.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

tristeham posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

hahaha it was for this post.

i stand by the probe however.

lol gaston style posting ftw

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Holocaust-denial style minimization of civilian deaths. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

amazing stuff going on over there

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

lobster shirt posted:

He is annoying

but load bearing

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

As Goth Smoking Cloves once said, something like "the weirdest guy you know making himself out to he the everyman"

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

speng31b posted:

lol one of my favorite ukraine thread takes

one of the worst parts of the war is teaching annoying western people words like imperialism

speng31b
May 8, 2010

remembering the 5 page argument that led to majorian decreeing by mod fiat that imperialism must be defined as anything an empire does

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Imperialism is when the Russian clan stacks the other team on Squad and wipes the floor with us pubbies

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i support putin

selec
Sep 6, 2003

HallelujahLee posted:

i support putin

putin it in your butt!

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

speng31b posted:

remembering the 5 page argument that led to majorian decreeing by mod fiat that imperialism must be defined as anything an empire does

lol he's so dumb

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Yep. He’s the forums biggest anal slut. And he posts about it constantly.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

selec posted:

putin it in your butt!

thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

titty_baby_ posted:

He is annoying

but load bearing