Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

MAGA hat hair :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

this is the first time I've watched this clip and:

a) lmao

b) what the gently caress

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

The Glumslinger posted:

You act like there already wasn't one

Kelly is the guy running the country basically, Trump just spends all day watching TV, tweeting, and occasionally goes to a meeting. Kelly is doing all of the actual work

How dare you speak ill of the Generalissimo!

https://twitter.com/NYMag/status/961327646843002881?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E1

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

nooneofconsequence posted:

didn't his security guard who did the actual firings quit?

His head of security quit/got fired under circumstances that, according to Fire and Fury, were the subject of many salacious rumours within the administration. So read that as he got kicked out for banging Melania.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

KentuckyFriedNero posted:

His head of security quit/got fired under circumstances that, according to Fire and Fury, were the subject of many salacious rumours within the administration. So read that as he got kicked out for banging Melania.

It’s not her first.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Code Jockey posted:

this is the first time I've watched this clip and:

a) lmao

b) what the gently caress

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

omfg

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I feel #blessed to have see this.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

I hope the military can just tell him to gently caress off like last time

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Telephones posted:

Come on, a loving military parade? That's so tacky...TRUMP!!!

When Trump is literally saying that people that don't clap sufficiently for him are traitors to the US and wants a NK style military parade, I'm not sure tacky quite cuts it.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

WHERE IS MY loving MAGA HAT YOU CUNTS? DOES IT HURT?

what are the chances its literally the main reason for the MAGA hat :thunk:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/guardianscience...90%7Ctwterm%5E1

"Under Pruitt’s leadership, the EPA is mulling whether to stage a televised “red team blue team” debate between climate scientists and those who deny the established science that human activity is warming the planet."

This could be better than the fakies

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

fuckin :lol:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

twoday posted:

"Under Pruitt’s leadership, the EPA is mulling whether to stage a televised “red team blue team” debate between climate scientists and those who deny the established science that human activity is warming the planet."

A debate doesn't change whether or not the planet is being harmed. This is pointless you stupid, corrupt corncob.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The Donald is creepy religious (I won't post any more The Donald after this)

quote:

Take a nice deep breath, stretch your back out & repeat after me 'I'm doing what's right, defeating what's evil & supporting my President who's busy Making America Great Again! Thank you Lord Jesus for letting me experience this Great Awakening of the American spirit! Amen!

Help me to serve you more faithfully! I red pilled the plumber who came over to repair my sink. He's a fine young man who was loving the details. What an honor it was to help guide these eager young people.

quote:

Blessed is he who comes in the name of MAGA,

Hosanna, hosanna, hosanna!

quote:

Dear Heavenly Father, please put a shield of protection around the president and anyone who is involved in releasing the memo. In Jesus' name, amen.

Lord, Please let the people trying to hurt our president and his administration, fall into their own traps! In Jesus' name, amen.

quote:

Psalm 109 fam!

If David can pray for the death of his enemies, so can we.

quote:

I just woke up from a nightmare. The clowns were making their move tonight against potus.

Say a prayer of protection for him, his family and the loyal patriots supporting him.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

twoday posted:

Wait what?? I thought the administration only opposed doing anything about global warming because it made them money? Do they actually seriously not "believe in" global warming?

sick brunch kills
Nov 18, 2016

Brunch DJ goin' hard as fuck

This avatar brought to you by the Lowtax Needs a New Spine Fund

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I like your curation though and it saves me from having to wading around in poo poo :::(

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

twoday posted:

Yes, this debate will include such great intellects as Scott Pruitt, that guy on your facebook feed, and Bob Murray, noted coal baron for the climate change denial side.

The climate change side will be entirely made up of 10 year olds who are given a minute to speak. Bob Murray has free reign to interrupt whenever he wants, because he knows better.

Fair and honest debate about the issues! :shepface:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/961403205342187520

I think if this holds up (and Pelosi manages to keep the dems in line), the republicans are gonna shut down the government

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
I hope Scott Pruitt is very happy about all the people who now know his face and name.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

That's the guy that after the house version of the tax bill passed started screaming "WTF ASSHOLES, 20% MINIMUM TAX (i.e. less than I personally pay), IF I GOTTA PAY THAT I'LL GO BANKRUPT."

To which the house responded with "Sorry, sorry, sorry, we'll fix it so that you go back to paying 0." and then promptly did just that.

Right?

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

twoday posted:

Scott Pruitt needs a good skinning.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
If there’s one benefit to global warming, it’s that Mar-a-Lago will end up destroyed. And then I may be able to :lol: through my tears.

I hope Pruitt falls in one of those acidic Yellowstone hot springs when he inevitably visits it to determine how to sell off chunks of it for maximum personal profit.

Ars Arcanum fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Feb 8, 2018

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/961089141533364224

also, Ben Carson is still alive apparently
https://twitter.com/RealBenCarson/status/961031191964143616

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

veiled boner fuel posted:

That's the guy that after the house version of the tax bill passed started screaming "WTF ASSHOLES, 20% MINIMUM TAX (i.e. less than I personally pay), IF I GOTTA PAY THAT I'LL GO BANKRUPT."

To which the house responded with "Sorry, sorry, sorry, we'll fix it so that you go back to paying 0." and then promptly did just that.

Right?

He's also the guy that sued John Oliver and a West Virginia newspaper for "slander," because they called him out as the greedy, evil piece of poo poo that he is. He denies climate change, and is believed to be the guy that has Trump's ear on all things climate and coal.

The fact that he could complain and the GOP just did it proves how utterly in bed this administration is with their corporate masters.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

unlike Patton Oswalt's wife whom he murdered

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Good to see the Carson’s sharing a social media profile like a young, insecure couple would.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

twoday posted:

you knew this fucker was going to do some wildly corrupt and crazy poo poo when he spent millions on private security, soundproof rooms in his offices and all kinds of counter-surveillance poo poo. guy is like is a wannabe bond villain.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/806579859313086464?s=17

red19fire
May 26, 2010

g0lbez posted:

So what you guys are saying is that Trump's scalp is so hosed up that 21st century hair technology is literally not enough to salvage it even with all the money at his disposal. That's a moderate lol

in the 80s he would throw money at any quack plastic surgeon who could fix his impending baldness because his hair was so important to his self-worth. He also had a neck-tuck which gives us that lovely turkey wattle in the modern day, and lipo on his gut which might explain why he's also been a never-nude since the 80s. I know a few people who have had such surgeries, and the doctors' #1 ironclad rule is that it has to be part of a complete lifestyle and dietary change, otherwise you end up like our decrepit president, who probably demanded a Big Mac as soon as he woke up from anesthesia.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I red pilled the plumber who came over to repair my sink. He's a fine young man who was loving the details. What an honor it was to help guide these eager young people.

Your Honor, we submit this Reddit post as evidence in the trial of the defendant for the rape and murder of Joe Plumber.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

disappointed he went with this dude, rather than Mr. Sludge from the Goof Troop.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Hoggish Greedly (great Guy!) needs to be Confirmed NOW for head of Federal Transit Administration, but Dumb Dems led by Cowardly Capt. Planet are blocking My nominations?

Gorefluff
Aug 19, 2004
cuddly minotaur
Can someone explain the FBI “bombshell” texts that are out there now? I’m having a hard time following A) the content, because of all the shorthand and first names and B) why anyone cares about them.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
In a state sanctioned 'gently caress you'

"California says will block crude oil from Trump offshore drilling plan" - http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-drilling-offshore/california-says-will-block-crude-oil-from-trump-offshore-drilling-plan-idUSKBN1FR2UY

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

A. Beaverhausen posted:

In a state sanctioned 'gently caress you'

"California says will block crude oil from Trump offshore drilling plan" - http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-drilling-offshore/california-says-will-block-crude-oil-from-trump-offshore-drilling-plan-idUSKBN1FR2UY

Trump: gonna prime this pump with more tax relief, well they didn’t need it.
Gonna make America great by making more oil, well we don’t need it

Trollking
Sep 9, 2000

Pillbug

quote:

Dear Heavenly Father, please put a shield of protection around the president and anyone who is involved in releasing the memo. In Jesus' name, amen.

Lord, Please let the people trying to hurt our president and his administration, fall into their own traps! In Jesus' name, amen.

Sounds like somebody needs to make a saving throw vs. retardation

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
The creepy overlap of politics and religion is something that conservative politics in America thrive on, and everybody who campaigns "to bring back Christian values" should have their loving nipples cut off.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

This guy is terrifying, especially on mushrooms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

We Know Catheters posted:

This guy is terrifying, especially on mushrooms.

Why would you ever watch Fern Gully on shrooms? I know it sounds appropriate but yeeesh I can i magine that trip. If you didn't appreciate Tim Curry's performance before...