Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
I'm not gay but my rear end in a top hat is.

Edit: Nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abalone Malone
Jul 26, 2002

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Tapas The Morning To Jah has been my favorite Harris joke ever since gay marriage was legal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw1Va4yswi4

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
I was so drunk I blew a .28

His name was Frank.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I want Earwolf shut down for calling this bonus ep "The Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project Returns" when it's just talking about the last season coming in from the paywall.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Teenage Fansub posted:

I want Earwolf shut down for calling this bonus ep "The Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project Returns" when it's just talking about the last season coming in from the paywall.

Talking about it or it's an episode? I already listened to them on Stitcher but if this is new content I'll download.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

It's Scott introing, then the old teaser ep for Season 2.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
Another strong Mary Holland opening.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Hello I'm pregnant.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

d'arcy c'arden has a very similar voice to casey wilson and is doing a similar character she once did where she was a girl who went on two dates with scott and was obsessed with him

it was a decade ago and i don't care but this was bugging me for 10 minutes when she showed up cause she seemed so familiar

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

This Mary Holland, she seems real bad at keeping her story straight or really developing a character at all

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Uh yeah it's hilarious. Holland is top-tier.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Mons Hubris posted:

This Mary Holland, she seems real bad at keeping her story straight or really developing a character at all

go away

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Mons Hubris posted:

Maybe podcasts aren't for you.

Or improv.

Or humor.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Mons Hubris posted:

You're bad at posting

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

cams posted:

go away

gently caress Your Website posted:

Maybe podcasts aren't for you.

Or improv.

Or humor.

Unmature posted:

You're bad at posting

Now listen

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Ok you won me back

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I've been inspired to revisit Mary Holland's past appearances. I hope someday she brings back her character from the 500th episode: Tommy Scuzz, an 8 year old "athlete" who introduces himself with "Hi. Hey. Hi...I'm a real piece of poo poo."

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I really need a super cut of Mary Holland openers.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

You listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj1O9Ui6Bc4

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

So, are the Scott's no longer friends or something? I don't listen to the REM podcast much, so something must have changed recently.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I think he was joking and maybe a little frustrated immediately after recording the REM show.
e: does anyone know if their wives still follow one another online? that's the real acid test.

the Insane Piano
Feb 10, 2011
Wait what happened?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
He was a bit catty near the end of this ep of CBB.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

ArtVandelay posted:

So, are the Scott's no longer friends or something? I don't listen to the REM podcast much, so something must have changed recently.

You're reading a lot into very little.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Parking Lot Scott rears his head once again

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I think I was just about the only one who didn't find a single one of Ego Nwodims appearances on here or I4H funny at all, but good for her for getting SNL. I hope she kills.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I had no issues with her but she definitely didn't stand out to me.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Ha, Scott ducked her show so many times and now he probably won't be able to book her.

With modern SNL, Ego probably won't even have the opportunity to show up until the 12:30-1 block, long after they've gotten all their scorching hot Important and Brave political bits/high profile cameos out of the way. I hope it's good for her career and she can leave the show as soon as possible.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
She's so funny on The Teacher's Lounge that I wish they just added her as a regular fifth. Good for her.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

JethroMcB posted:

Ha, Scott ducked her show so many times and now he probably won't be able to book her.

With modern SNL, Ego probably won't even have the opportunity to show up until the 12:30-1 block, long after they've gotten all their scorching hot Important and Brave political bits/high profile cameos out of the way. I hope it's good for her career and she can leave the show as soon as possible.

She’ll be able to get more screen time than that just based on the fact that she’s their only black woman with an average body type so she can play more celebrity roles than Leslie Jones.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

When you're oligarchin', you're family.

Folks, ya gotta laugh.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

ArtVandelay posted:

When you're oligarchin', you're family.

That did not get the love it deserved

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

FitFortDanga posted:

That did not get the love it deserved

Also when they start forgetting which one is Chico and which one is Bever.

Things really got out of hand this episode :v:

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

Okay the Bane bit that Gil Ozen does on episode 567 is the most i've laughed at at a CBB bit in a long time for some reason.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Bath Tubs posted:

Okay the Bane bit that Gil Ozen does on episode 567 is the most i've laughed at at a CBB bit in a long time for some reason.

I hated it...

it was the bane of my existence

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Today's Spont has a manic energy and goes off the rails really quickly thanks to Carl Tart and Shaun Diston being weirdos. It's a great episode.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

ArtVandelay posted:

Today's Spont has a manic energy and goes off the rails really quickly thanks to Carl Tart and Shaun Diston being weirdos. It's a great episode.

I'M THE LADY!

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

FitFortDanga posted:

I'M THE LADY!

Yeah the section where they kept hitting that was amazing.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Paul, Lauren, and Scott on Off Book today promises to be reliably insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

ArtVandelay posted:

Paul, Lauren, and Scott on Off Book today promises to be reliably insane

Ooh!