Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
In on the ground floor.

Joe Biden selects Kamala Harris as his running mate

quote:

To: conservative98
He just lost the election.

4 posted on 8/11/2020, 2:20:12 PM by NCC-1701 ((You have your fear, which might become reality; and you have Godzilla, which IS reality.))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Kamala brought her best knee-pads to the interview

13 posted on 8/11/2020, 2:21:11 PM by butlerweave

quote:

Headline should read, “Kamala puts out, named as Biden’s running mate.”
16 posted on 8/11/2020, 2:21:52 PM by liberalh8ter (The only difference between flash mob 'urban yutes' and U.S. politicians is the hoodies.)

quote:

Wow...instead of a president that gets blow jobs in the Oval Office, we can now have a presidents that GIVES blow jobs in the Oval Office!

41 posted on 8/11/2020, 2:24:56 PM by Scott from the Left Coast (Make Orwell Fiction Again)
Who's ready for Birtherism 2: Electric Boogaloo

quote:

To: ASA Vet
Harris is an anchor baby, born to two foreign graduate students shortly after they graduated.
-PJ

59 posted on 8/11/2020, 2:27:27 PM by Political Junkie Too (Freedom of the press is the People's right to publish, not CNN's right to the 1st question.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

quote:

Worst...Pick...Ever!
I'm so happy!

94 posted on 8/11/2020, 2:36:19 PM by throwthebumsout

quote:

To: Meatspace
This pick means that Biden and the Democrats are worried about California.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They still better be!!! I live in California and I think it is in play!!!

101 posted on 8/11/2020, 2:37:04 PM by pollywog (" O thou who changest not....ABIDE with me")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

quote:

To: DarthVader; BillyBoy; Impy; KC_Lion; fieldmarshaldj; LS; NFHale
Michelle Obama was the only name that moved the needle for Sloe Joe. Kamala? LOL! Who cares?

CA is already in the bag and she won’t deliver a single battleground state. Everyone knows Black men don’t like their own women; she’s zero help there too.

Four more years of Trump-Pence. It’s official as of today.

131 posted on 8/11/2020, 2:43:01 PM by GOPsterinMA (I'm with Steve McQueen: I live my life for myself and answer to nobody.)

quote:

BWAAAAAAAAH HAH HAH HAH!!

Yes, that’s what this country wants, another perpetually angry scolding black woman constantly waving her finger and “UH UH UHing!” everyone.

LOL, Skanka ran a HORRIBLE disorganized primary campaign, never got above 2 or 3 percent in the primaries (except right after she attacked Plugs for being a racist, but that little bump didn’t last).

I’m grinning ear to ear LOLOLOLOL!

169 posted on 8/11/2020, 2:51:21 PM by RooRoobird20

Joe Biden picks Sen. Kamala Harris to be his vice presidential running mate

quote:

To: Eccl 10:2
Biden Heels Up

We all know what she did to get the VP slot, just ask Willie Brown.

13 posted on 8/11/2020, 2:24:46 PM by McGavin999 (Not one politician or journalist has died of Covid)
I'm starting to sense a trend in these replies...

quote:

She got knocked down in the primaries but dusted herself off and got right back up on her knees.

22 posted on 8/11/2020, 2:26:42 PM by shelterguy

quote:

To: Williams
Agree. Lots of negatives with Harris: mean personality, a Senator, a ho’, etc. Some women want the prerogative to play around at work but they often are jealous of other women who sleep their way to the top.

74 posted on 8/11/2020, 2:37:23 PM by lodi90
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: lizma2
JOE AND THE ‘HO-

97 posted on 8/11/2020, 2:40:52 PM by slapshot ( Speaker Ryan was a sober and less tan version of John Boehner)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 60 | View Replies]

quote:

It’s encouraging to know that sex workers can be president.

119 posted on 8/11/2020, 2:47:44 PM by ConservativeMind (Trump: Befuddling Democrats, Republicans, and the Media for the benefit of the US and all mankind.)

quote:

To: Jane Long
OLD GOAT- DEEP THROAT 2020

138 posted on 8/11/2020, 2:53:56 PM by miserare ( Respect for life--life of all kinds-- is the first principle of civilization.~~A. Schweitzer.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 116 | View Replies]

quote:

WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO!!!!!!

It’s going to be “FRITZ AND T*TS 1984” all over again LMAO!!!

Best!

Election!

Ever!!!!

149 posted on 8/11/2020, 2:56:20 PM by RooRoobird20

They seem to really like her. I'm sure women all across the nation will rally to the republicans under the banner of "She's a SLUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!1!1!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
LOL, seeing as how Freep is a mirror into Donald Trump's thought process, how long before he starts slut-shaming Kamala for dating a man?

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Is the response...racism and misogyny?

e: Wow I'm a loving psychic

Sarcastro
Dec 28, 2000
Elite member of the Grammar Nazi Squad that

Finnankainen posted:

This pick means that Biden and the Democrats are worried about California.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They still better be!!! I live in California and I think it is in play!!!

This was my favorite.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
It's really depressing to hear democrats keep talking about how we need electable moderates when we all know these people would have identical responses to a Reagan/Pinochet ticket

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Sarcastro posted:

This was my favorite.

LOL, a state where Hillary won by like 25 points is definitely in play :rolleyes:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
The Underdog Myth

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

LOL, a state where Hillary won by like 25 points is definitely in play :rolleyes:

I mean those 25 points were all illegal immigrants

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I shouldn't be surprised at just how loving vile Freep is about Harris. She's lame and moderate at best, yeah. I'm not to particularly fond of her as a cop, and her time as AG? of CA? In regards to trans inmates. But holy poo poo those replies are just atrocious.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Is there some reason every shithead on the internet is immediately running with blowjob jokes? Or are they just being loving gross as usual

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Georgia Peach posted:

Is there some reason every shithead on the internet is immediately running with blowjob jokes? Or are they just being loving gross as usual

A right-wing attack against her is that she allegedly hosed some guy for a promotion one time. I don't know the details because who cares.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

it's just them projecting that they wouldn't give a woman a promotion without "favors"

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Skanka is lazy even by their standards.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Bobby Digital posted:

Skanka is lazy even by their standards.

I think it only seems that way because we only remember the really clever nicknames like The Fresh Prince of Bill Ayers, when they were mostly boring and didn't even flow like Barfsack Ocrumbo

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Every women and person of color has to have a white master to be anything, freep believes they are mentally incapable of making their Owen destinies.

This is not my opinion but it seems to be the opinion of freep and gop bootlickers in general.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

VitalSigns posted:

I think it only seems that way because we only remember the really clever nicknames like The Fresh Prince of Bill Ayers, when they were mostly boring and didn't even flow like Barfsack Ocrumbo

Fresh Prince of Bill Ayers is good enough that I still think an undercover goon was somehow responsible

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Freep's been hard at work at the nickname factory.

Campaign Slogan for Biden/Harris?

quote:

Some I thought of:
"Slow Joe and the Ho"

"Pee Pads and Knee Pads"

"Sniff and Blow"

"Hollow and Swallow"

1 posted on 8/12/2020, 6:37:22 AM by IamConservative
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: IamConservative
more on Willie Wanker and the Chocolate factory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsUcemVe2Fw&t=15s

17 posted on 8/12/2020, 6:47:56 AM by himno hero (had'nff)
Some are just phoning it in

quote:

Peas & Carrots

idiot and a whore

36 posted on 8/12/2020, 7:07:23 AM by Pollard (whatever)

quote:

The nut and the slut.

60 posted on 8/12/2020, 7:38:05 AM by 30 Govt.

quote:

The Race Baiter and the White Hater

77 posted on 8/12/2020, 8:55:12 AM by thingumbob (Antifa. Carrying on Hitler's legacy one beating at a time.)

quote:

To: Heartlander
“Biden/Harrass”

Ooh! Good one!

81 posted on 8/12/2020, 10:52:08 AM by Pete from Shawnee Mission
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 69 | View Replies]

A few others I've found around Freep

quote:

To: Olog-hai
I am so looking forward to the Geezer and the Skeezer campaign tour.

40 posted on 8/12/2020, 4:00:50 AM by gundog ( Hail to the Chief, bitches!)

quote:

To: Blood of Tyrants
Obama wanted Three Nationality Harris to lend credibility to his own usurpation.

24 posted on 8/12/2020, 8:15:21 AM by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizens Are Born Here of Citizen Parents|Know Islam, No Peace-No Islam, Know Peace)

quote:

To: TBP
That reminds me, kametoe = BLM = Black Lying Mattress.

52 posted on 8/12/2020, 8:07:38 AM by Sirius Lee (They are openly stating that they intend to murder us. Prep if you want to live.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

Kamaltoe seems to be the most frequently posted nickname I've seen.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
Jeezus, it's like a loving dam has burst. How long have they been building up their misogyny and shut shaming? I guess they haven't had an outlet for it for a while.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Reminder that Olog-hai is what Tolkien called his smart trolls (like the Uruk-hai orcs). This one though, he mistook himself for a clever person when taking that name.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Jeezus, it's like a loving dam has burst. How long have they been building up their misogyny and shut shaming? I guess they haven't had an outlet for it for a while.

When have they been building it up?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Yeah seem to have an indefinite amount on tap.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

RagnarokAngel posted:

When have they been building it up?

No real targets, AOC, Tlaib, and Omar don't seem to be attracting Freep attention recently so

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

quote:

thingumbob (Antifa. Carrying on Hitler's legacy one beating at a time.)

I know this is old hat at this point, but I just can't with them and antifa sometimes. I bet he's one of the ones who thinks it stands for anti-first-amendment.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Neito posted:

I know this is old hat at this point, but I just can't with them and antifa sometimes. I bet he's one of the ones who thinks it stands for anti-first-amendment.

When you already don't think words have meaning, it's easy to project that.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
teespring removed antifa designs because "teespring is not a fascist company"

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
After 100 Years of Women Voting, All Votes Are in Peril

quote:

I know there are some Freepers around that claim that women should not be allowed to vote. I refer to them as chauvinistic pigs, because I am sure there are some males that should not be allowed to vote
1 posted on 8/13/2020, 10:45:42 AM by Kaslin
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Kaslin
I know there are some Freepers around that claim that women should not be allowed to vote. I refer to them as chauvinistic pigs

That would be me. Oink oink.

2 posted on 8/13/2020, 10:49:29 AM by Sirius Lee (They are openly stating that they intend to murder us. Prep if you want to live.)

quote:

I’m a woman and I’d give up my right to vote if all other women gave up their right to vote too.

But since that’s not happening, men, you must vote in numbers greater or equal to women. Right now women vote more than women. So each of you go tell one non-voting friend to do so.

For the life of me I can’t see why any man would vote Dem. I have 3 brothers and 3 sons and a husband and there is nothing the Dem party offers men. Nothing.

3 posted on 8/13/2020, 10:49:31 AM by olivia3boys

quote:

there’s a reason they weren’t allowed to vote until 1920...that’s all im gonna say..

4 posted on 8/13/2020, 10:50:25 AM by basalt (w.h.)

quote:

In the aftermath of the Harris Administration, the liklihood that male suffrage will be ended, or curtailed is more than just a possibility. Perhaps males can still vote, but only by mail and only when the ballot is signed by a female. Wait for it. The real Handmaiden Tale.

6 posted on 8/13/2020, 10:51:07 AM by centurion316

quote:

Previous to the 19th Amendment, stable married couples were voting as a unit, with the male head of the household actually recording the vote. When universal suffrage was ratified, single women gained power. This was bad for the Republic.
Single women are NOT a good group to build civilization on; civilization must be built on the FAMILY. Single women are as a whole risk-averse, even cowardly. They tend to view government as a surrogate husband who protects them and provides for their needs. This leads to fatherless families, which demonstrably increase violence. Civilization is not advanced by a matriarchy.

The 19th Amendment was one of the worst mistakes of the American Experiment. A better solution would have been to allow married women a separate vote, but disallow single women from voting.

9 posted on 8/13/2020, 10:52:26 AM by backwoods-engineer (Politics is the continuation of war by other means. --Clausewitz)
Service guarantees citizenship!

quote:

Representatives are the voice of the people (men and women).

Senators are the voice of the individual state and should be selected by each state legislative body.

Only those who have served in the national military or registered for the draft (for combat if needed) should be allowed to vote for the Commander-in-Chief and his (or her) VP. These voters would be predominantly men.

24 posted on 8/13/2020, 11:03:54 AM by elengr (Benghazi betrayal: rescue denied - our guys DIED - treason's the reason obama s/b tried then fried!)

quote:

Oink! Isaiah 3:12.

43 posted on 8/13/2020, 11:32:00 AM by who knows what evil? (Yehovah saved more animals than people on the ark...siameserescue.org)

quote:

To: Drew68
And if we continue to allow women to vote, the country will fall to the Muslims.
(Look at the grooming gangs in England, at Malmo, at Germany.)

44 posted on 8/13/2020, 11:39:04 AM by grey_whiskers (The opinions are solely those of the author and are subject to change with out notice.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

In the entire thread there is literally only one single reply that is not in favor of abolishing or restricting women's access to the vote. Here it is.

quote:

To: olivia3boys
i would not give up my right to vote!!

33 posted on 8/13/2020, 11:13:28 AM by ronniesgal (Q. why did the chicken cross the road? A. It's Trumps fault and you're a racist!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ah yes this is "Normal" thought from "normal" people

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I have to admit, I didn’t expect them to be THIS reactionary. loving amazing. What a bunch of freaks.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Finnankainen posted:

Previous to the 19th Amendment, stable married couples were voting as a unit, with the male head of the household actually recording the vote. When universal suffrage was ratified, single women gained power. This was bad for the Republic.
Single women are NOT a good group to build civilization on; civilization must be built on the FAMILY. Single women are as a whole risk-averse, even cowardly. They tend to view government as a surrogate husband who protects them and provides for their needs. This leads to fatherless families, which demonstrably increase violence. Civilization is not advanced by a matriarchy.

The 19th Amendment was one of the worst mistakes of the American Experiment. A better solution would have been to allow married women a separate vote, but disallow single women from voting.

9 posted on 8/13/2020, 10:52:26 AM by backwoods-engineer (Politics is the continuation of war by other means. --Clausewitz)
:wtc:

Actually this is fairly progressive for freep, suggesting that married women are capable of responsibly exercising the franchise and won't just all vote for a matriarchy where men have to do the laundry and scrub the floor

But lol at preserving the right of single men to vote in this arrangement. Why, you can't make my fundamental rights dependent on whether a woman consents to marry me! Could you imagine having your right of self-government contingent on a woman's approval? Tyranny!

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Aug 13, 2020

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Finnankainen posted:

After 100 Years of Women Voting, All Votes Are in Peril

Service guarantees citizenship!

In the entire thread there is literally only one single reply that is not in favor of abolishing or restricting women's access to the vote. Here it is.

this shits genuinly pathetic. this is more reactionary then some of the loving puritans.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Let's see some updates to that thread

quote:

The 19th is the root cause of almost every problem we have today.

47 posted on 8/13/2020, 11:50:37 AM by bankwalker (groupthink kills ...)

quote:

To: grey_whiskers
And if we continue to allow women to vote, the country will fall to the Muslims.

I'm no longer convinced this is the worst outcome. For all of its faults, at least Islam is a patriarchy where men are allowed to be men and not pussified soy boys. There's no "Me Too" in Islam. No trannies in the locker rooms in Muslim countries.

Hell, hand the place over to the Muslims and I may convert myself, out of spite. Won't the libs be surprised when a bunch of white guys change their names to Achmed and stop putting up with their bullshit! "You weren't supposed to do that!"

50 posted on 8/13/2020, 11:56:27 AM by Drew68
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies]

quote:

I think that both men and women landowners should be able to vote.

One vote per acre. Those who live in cities would have their votes divided to equal one vote per acre.

59 posted on 8/13/2020, 12:39:56 PM by Beagle8U (Slo-Joe Biden... puts the DEM in Dementia.)
We're up to two, count em, two posts in favor of women's sufferage!

quote:

To: All
This conservative woman is not giving up her right to vote. If I have to resort to the Second Amendment, I will. I pay taxes through the nose and this country was founded on the concept of “no taxation without representation”.

I’ve seen what American men say about American women, including on this forum. Not liberal American women, all American women. If the 19th Amendment were repealed I’m sure those lovely gentlemen would never legalize wife beating or anything like that. Giving up your right to vote is like handing a loaded gun to your sworn enemy and expecting them not to shoot you.

69 posted on 8/13/2020, 2:04:48 PM by FormerFRLurker (Keep calm and vote your conscience.)

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Finnankainen posted:

To: grey_whiskers

I'm no longer convinced this is the worst outcome. For all of its faults, at least Islam is a patriarchy where men are allowed to be men and not pussified soy boys. There's no "Me Too" in Islam. No trannies in the locker rooms in Muslim countries.

Hell, hand the place over to the Muslims and I may convert myself, out of spite. Won't the libs be surprised when a bunch of white guys change their names to Achmed and stop putting up with their bullshit! "You weren't supposed to do that!"

50 posted on 8/13/2020, 11:56:27 AM by Drew68
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies]

lmaooooooooooooooo

"whoa whoa hey guys guys, I just read Sharia law and how it's practiced in Saudi and it sounds great! Women are subservient, gays get murdered, honor killings for loose women, what's not to love?"

yeah we knew you guys would like it if you looked past the skin color of the people promoting it, we progressives have been telling you that since 9/11!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Finnankainen posted:

Let's see some updates to that thread

We're up to two, count em, two posts in favor of women's sufferage!

the one with the trans slur just tells me what most of us have always know, they are jealous of the Wahhabism assholes. they want to be able to drive around and rape and kill whoever doesn't fit their pathetic world view. gently caress em all. glad these miserable fucks are lonely.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

VitalSigns posted:

lmaooooooooooooooo

"whoa whoa hey guys guys, I just read Sharia law and how it's practiced in Saudi and it sounds great! Women are subservient, gays get murdered, honor killings for loose women, what's not to love?"

yeah we knew you guys would like it if you looked past the skin color of the people promoting it, we progressives have been telling you that since 9/11!

yep. the view islam as competition for their hosed up world view more than an actual threat. they are all blaskowitz's dad from TNC. bitter old fuckers who will sell anyone out to the reationary monsters because at least "they will suffer more". like this guy is so loving pathetic and spiteful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tJRVRx66GI

honestly hope this man gets covid.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Aug 13, 2020

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
imagine religious extremists destroying are country. how disgusting.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

VitalSigns posted:

lmaooooooooooooooo

This one is so blatant that I'm almost wondering if it's a troll or if this person actually exists.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

chitoryu12 posted:

This one is so blatant that I'm almost wondering if it's a troll or if this person actually exists.

Back in the ol' Political Cartoon thread, there's an infamous cartoon from a conservative cartoonist, where a child is in front of "The West", who is portrayed as a frolicking, smiling, effeminate hippie, and the Middle East, who is portrayed as a hulking, menacing and powerful figure, offering the child a sword. The caption of the cartoon is a literal quote from Osama Bin Laden, saying that (paraphrased) when someone sees a weak horse or a strong horse, they will favor the strong horse.

The only thing keeping a lot of freepers from embracing hard-line Wahhabism is cultural momentum, honestly. This is just an example of someone being honest with himself.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

chitoryu12 posted:

Misogynist racists all over the internet will gleefully post about how they can't wait until the savage Muslims hordes subject women in the Western world, which is what they deserve for demanding rights/saying things I don't like/not going out with me.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Freep: denying my god and becoming a apostate to own the libs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I'm sure by that point they'd be wholly on the "actually it's the same God and the Christians got it wrong because the Pope's a Communist" train.