Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Harlock posted:

I'd rather a prequel which is the assumption at the moment. The ending of RDR was basically the metaphorical and literal end of the American Cowboy (tm).

I know rockstar would never do it. but i kinda want a Django unchained type red dead. being a bad rear end black bountry hunter, freeing slaves and killing slavers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbmDpEhAp48 spoilers for django in vid, but i want that level of action in new red dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
No Mexico in 2016 :smugdon:

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I know rockstar would never do it. but i kinda want a Django unchained type red dead. being a bad rear end black bountry hunter, freeing slaves and killing slavers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbmDpEhAp48 spoilers for django in vid, but i want that level of action in new red dead.

Okay, this I could get behind.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Guy Mann posted:

'WELCOME TO VIDEO GAME TRADE SHOW, WE HAVE VIDEO GAME"

-Chris Kohler, promotions extraordinaire

I bet that he's one of those kinda people that complains that comic-cons have stuff other than comic books.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

CottonWolf posted:

Okay, this I could get behind.

indeed. i think rockstar would do a great job at it too.

raditts posted:

I bet that he's one of those kinda people that complains that comic-cons have stuff other than comic books.

they better have more then comics, how else will i buy overexpensive plush Pokemon and other poo poo.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Cross Posting from the Mortal Kombat thread

The MK Pro Finals thingy thing is under way right now and at 5:00 PM PST/ 8:00 PM EST , Ed Boon will come out and unviel the first gameplay footage of Injustice 2

Will it be the next big competitive EVO Juggernaut or a pay 2 win Loot-a-thon? Find out This Evening!

https://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

BillmasterCozb posted:

I wish they'd announce a new Bionic Commando, but I also don't, given that Capcom is going through the edgy "It's NOT a phase, mom!" phase

:allbuttons: oh, they announced a new dead rising instead of remastering the old ones that should really be on modern consoles and PC.

I can't imagine them trying to bring back Bionic Commando any time soon. Personally, I loved the 2009 game, but I don't think it or Rearmed 2 were particularly well received.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
I wish Capcom would get WayForward, Yacht Club, or some other smaller dev that pull off a good beatemup to make a new Final Fight. Or hell maybe a new Battle Circuit.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

I've heard rumors of a Huge Sonic marketing revival and I'm a bit worried that outside of Lego Dimensions 2, there hasn't been anything else with the Blue Blur. Since SEGA doesn't have an E3 event planned I'm wondering if theres going to be any time for a surprise

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I've heard rumors of a Huge Sonic marketing revival and I'm a bit worried that outside of Lego Dimensions 2, there hasn't been anything else with the Blue Blur. Since SEGA doesn't have an E3 event planned I'm wondering if theres going to be any time for a surprise
There's a theatrical movie in the works right now.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

CottonWolf posted:

I'm not sure Red Dead was a game that needs a sequel. It was so perfectly self-contained that I can't see them being able to live up to the first (technically second, I guess).

I think it'll only be a sequel in name and will feature entirely different characters. Like what they do with GTA.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

RatHat posted:

I think it'll only be a sequel in name and will feature entirely different characters. Like what they do with GTA.
Or what they did with RDR considering that its a sequel to Red Dead Revolver.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!

Sinners Sandwich posted:

They got at event planned basically for Comic Con (one of those that aren't "at" comic con but pretty much right next to it) and the Sonic Twitter guy has basically confirmed that it's where they'll reveal a Sonic Anniversary game.

There's also Sonic Boom Fire & Ice for the 3DS :v:

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Wish List

Be a GTA5 clone

The three playable characters include a female and a minority charecter

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Also bring back Liar's Dice.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Accordion Man posted:

Or what they did with RDR considering that its a sequel to Red Dead Revolver.

Man, Red Dead Redemption was good but I really miss just the ridiculousness that was Revolver.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Accordion Man posted:

Also bring back Liar's Dice.

This guy knows whats up

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/741743186477907968

get excited

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
You guys see that new Call of Cthulhu trailer?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

god bless us

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Consider how lucky we are all our to be born during the period of time where we get to experience E3

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Good to see Doritos Pope holding another MLG Council.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Accordion Man posted:

Good to see Doritos Pope holding another MLG Council.

When white vape smoke rises, you will know that a game of show has been chosen.

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Keighley owns

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Geoff is seriously one of my favorite people on Earth. I have trouble believing there are people who actually hate him.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I feel like at this point Geoff knows fully well how poo poo the industry is and is determined to make the best of it by simultaneously working within it and making fun of it whenever possible.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I've just now remembered there was a giraffe at last year's E3. Something about them bringing in a huge animal to show how huge that E3 was.

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx

Phi230 posted:

You guys see that new Call of Cthulhu trailer?

Does it have any relation to the Xbox/PC Cthulu game?

I remember people loved that one

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

To promote Dishonored, I hope Bethesda let loose a small horde of diseased rats into the crowd

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

You're alright Doritos Pope

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SnGNA2T6sM

Injustice 2 trailer, short and sweet, still keeping it mum about the "loot" system , says there will be more at E3

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Alucard Nacirema posted:

Does it have any relation to the Xbox/PC Cthulu game?

I remember people loved that one

You misspelled 'loathed'.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

The FPS mystery one??? That was good !

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i like 2005 cthulhu as a very flawed product that would've been better had it been made today in the walking sim era

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Quest For Glory II posted:

i like 2005 cthulhu as a very flawed product that would've been better had it been made today in the walking sim era

hoo boy would it ever

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

New game from Klei (Don't Stave, Mark of the Ninja, Invisible Inc) announced right before E3:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/382560

maybe they can do a better job at first person platforming than DICE did

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Jun 12, 2016

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The FPS mystery one??? That was good !

Apart from any bit where you had to shoot things, sure.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Sakurazuka posted:

Sakurazuka posted:

Apart from any bit where you had to shoot things, sure.

bad sakura, bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

microsoft is going to announce an open beta of halo wars 2 during their conference which will start immediately. it looks like poo poo

http://imgur.com/a/Jsd1A

• Locked thread