Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Snatch Duster posted:

it would seem so. idk what is the 1%?

quote:

Total American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN) alone population: 2.9 million or about 0.9 percent of the US population.(r1)
??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
a D&D vs GBS baseball game would be hilarious

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I am assuming he meant the top wealthiest 1% of Americans, which I am also in too.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

VikingSkull posted:

Goons doing anything physical would be hilarious.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

new phone who dis posted:

Goons doing anything physical would be hilarious.

plenty of goons do physical stuff, one is actually a race car driver of some note atm

e- also lol @ the assumption that baseball is a physical sport

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
gun chat: finally got my Winchester Model 100 back from recall hell and it's pretty decent for a ~50 year old rifle I didn't have to pay for

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

Lol at the assumption that race car driver is

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

VikingSkull posted:

Ultimate Fighting Championship

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

Game called when D&D team consists entirely of scorekeepers

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Blue Train posted:

Lol at the assumption that race car driver is

I will fight you

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

VikingSkull posted:

I don't want to die so no thanks.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

EugeneJ posted:

Game called when D&D team consists entirely of scorekeepers
nice.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
seriously though, shooting a congressman with a chinese SKS and not even killing him is the most liberal form of terrorism i can imagine

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

seriously though, shooting a congressman with a chinese SKS and not even killing him is the most liberal form of terrorism i can imagine

it's the election all over again

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/875535308934316032
lmao jesus christ the dems

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Participation trophies 🙄

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I think shooting government officials is bad and being a cowardly bitch posting about how awesome it is on the internet while doing literally nothing is somehow hilariously worse. "b-b-b-b-ut I voted democrat!" lol get the gently caress outta here bitch.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

yeah, this is the thing the DNC should take a stand on

wtf lmao

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
they won fair and square imho

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Honky Dong Country posted:

I think shooting government officials is bad and being a cowardly bitch posting about how awesome it is on the internet while doing literally nothing is somehow hilariously worse. "b-b-b-b-ut I voted democrat!" lol get the gently caress outta here bitch.

lmfao if you voted Hillary or Trump

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Blue Train posted:

lmfao if you voted Hillary or Trump

lol if you voted at all

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Harald posted:

they won fair and square imho

Shooting your opponents star players isn't playing fair

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

VikingSkull posted:

plenty of goons do physical stuff, one is actually a race car driver of some note atm

Wait really? Who?

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Baseball is a physical sport. All sports are physical, but baseball is not a contact sport except when you have to charge the catcher at the plate or when you punch the gently caress outta the pitcher because he's a loving oval office that beaned you consistently.

Sports can and must be physical, but not all sports are contact sports.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Wait really? Who?

Spencer Gallagher, he drives in the Xfinity series now

here he is going from 13th to 3rd in 3 laps

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
What kind of retard thinks baseball isn't a physical sport lol

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

*Shoots you in the face*

"Facts don't care about your feelings :smug:"

Streak posted:

What kind of retard thinks baseball isn't a physical sport lol

Goons

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

VikingSkull posted:

dibs on shortstop

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I wanna be in the outfield where I belong

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Hey that picture was taken years ago.

Still fat.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
I found the manager for our GBS team

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

This is why the Dems need to rally around the ideas of Christian progressives like Dr Martin Luther King Jr & Dr Cornel West

This is the most powerful & necessary strategy for progressive movements

Instead of failed Neoliberal identity politics that loses to Trump or edgy teenage leftism that tries to be the most Exxtreeme edgelord

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Baseball is a physical sport. All sports are physical, but baseball is not a contact sport except when you have to charge the catcher at the plate or when you punch the gently caress outta the pitcher because he's a loving oval office that beaned you consistently.

Sports can and must be physical, but not all sports are contact sports.

Baseball would be better if you could beat a man with the bat

Commie NedFlanders posted:

This is why the Dems need to rally around the ideas of Christian progressives like Dr Martin Luther King Jr & Dr Cornel West

This is the most powerful & necessary strategy for progressive movements

Instead of failed Neoliberal identity politics that loses to Trump or edgy teenage leftism that tries to be the most Exxtreeme edgelord

Wrong, Malcolm X is the correct example to follow

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Bring back Aztec deathball

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Blue Train posted:

Baseball would be better if you could beat a man with the bat

I mean I generally agree that all sports would be cooler with more violence but more than anything I miss when baseball coaches would get into crazy arguments with the umpires more than anything. Fuckin' kicking dirt at each other, and chestpoking, and spinning the hat around backwards so you can REALLY get in their face and scream. That poo poo just doesn't happen anymore. It was funny as hell because it literally looked like two roosters squaring off in a barnyard.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I mean I generally agree that all sports would be cooler with more violence but more than anything I miss when baseball coaches would get into crazy argument with the umpires more than anything. Fuckin' kicking dirt at each other, and chestpoking, and spinning the hat around backwards so you can REALLY get in their face and scream. That poo poo just doesn't happen anymore. It was funny as hell because it literally looked like two roosters squaring off in a barnyard.

That poo poo was good. Baseball now is like watching hockey without the fights.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

blugu64 posted:

Shooting your opponents star players isn't playing fair

all's fair in love and baseball

Snatch Duster posted:

That poo poo was good. Baseball now is like watching hockey without the fights.

at Dodgers games the fights happen in the parking lot and can get pretty good

I saw a guy brain a Giants fan with a skateboard back in '04 or so, that was a good fight.

Grand Prize Winner fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Jun 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

I mean I generally agree that all sports would be cooler with more violence but more than anything I miss when baseball coaches would get into crazy arguments with the umpires more than anything. Fuckin' kicking dirt at each other, and chestpoking, and spinning the hat around backwards so you can REALLY get in their face and scream. That poo poo just doesn't happen anymore. It was funny as hell because it literally looked like two roosters squaring off in a barnyard.

I grew up watching Billy Martin and the Yankees and yeah that poo poo was great

e- lol look at this poo poo

VikingSkull fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jun 16, 2017

• Locked thread