Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Baseball is so boring and tedious they have to take adderall to play it

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

Baseball is so boring and tedious they have to take adderall to play it

How else are they going to pay attention? If

edit: wait you just said that lol Im really tired rn need some stims to wake up

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

This is the future communists want

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
,', | ,'_'

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

thanks Victor

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

look i don't wanna "yuck" anyone's "yum" but I think all those people belong in jail

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
is that a Nicole Mullen article

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I am reminded of the FTX "Sam, this is Fraud Bankman" thing. IIRC, Their whole C-suite crew was in an elaborate polycule, and the one goblin lady had written extensively about how the optimal form of a polycule was basically an old school harem of backstabbing consorts with a strict, but shifting hierarchy.

she also somehow had both kinds of herpes

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

she also somehow had both kinds of herpes

Doesn’t seem too hard to pull off in that kind of set-up or are the different herpes types natural competitors or something so you wouldn’t expect them both to be hanging around the same genitals?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Was in New Orleans for work and my coworker took me to a restaurant and I have a couple questions mostly being wtf

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

augias posted:

It comes in pills? I got it i.v. the one time. Guess that would be a headache for hr

dilaudid is much better

protip: opiates make you itchy and you have a hard time with pills so you need iv benadryl with it

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Doesn’t seem too hard to pull off in that kind of set-up or are the different herpes types natural competitors or something so you wouldn’t expect them both to be hanging around the same genitals?

the types are close enough for some cross immunity but one primarily infects the mouth and the other the genitals and something like 80% of people have the mouth one already

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Was in New Orleans for work and my coworker took me to a restaurant and I have a couple questions mostly being wtf

lol i think that's slim goodies on magazine

btw in a previous iteration of this thread a mod decided that coonass is the n word for white people (it's the slur for cajuns/italians)

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

a mod decided that coonass is the n word for white people

Sound like a real coonass

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
https://twitter.com/SolProduced/status/1789204255548817735

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol i think that's slim goodies on magazine

btw in a previous iteration of this thread a mod decided that coonass is the n word for white people (it's the slur for cajuns/italians)

lol I remember that it was part of what caught my eye but it wasn’t magazine it was over by Frenchman st

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

There's a (really good) Japanese/Jewish fusion restaurant in Brooklyn that has "jew eggs" on the menu (scotch eggs wrapped in israeli couscous)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol "israeli" food

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

HashtagGirlboss posted:

"coonass" is a popular self-descriptor for lower class white cajuns in louisiana

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol "israeli" food

Yeh its just a pasta shape, so it's actually Chinese

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I believe Israeli couscous might be like the only authentically Israeli food that wasn’t just stolen and rebranded

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Trying to run through the portal to Ireland and bouncing off of it with a massive concussion, simulating the experience of the drunkeness of the average Irishman

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

this is now my favorite video

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

JJR's first boss was a baroness who called him little one and he called mommy. he also had a spanking fetish (himself being the spankee) and also liked to flash his rear end at ppl. he was a deranged little pervert. the picture is 100% accurate and if JJR was alive today he'd be a cat ear wearing streamer like that british guy who cosplays as a kawaii e-girl on twitch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Maed posted:

the types are close enough for some cross immunity but one primarily infects the mouth and the other the genitals and something like 80% of people have the mouth one already

Also chickenpox/shingles is a herpes virus that gives some immunity to the others

(and all herpes viruses causes an unknown amount of brain damage we'd be better off without but no matter everyone has it anyway)

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Once again smart touch-averse virgins stay smart winning

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

HashtagGirlboss posted:

jewish coonass bravely standing between the creole slammer and his crabby wife

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

The commander of the Free Syrian Army is an ex ISIS officer btw

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

a herpes fun fact for your sunday: herpes simplex 2 (genital herpes) was passed from chimps to one of our ancestors

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Eat This Glob posted:

a herpes fun fact for your sunday: herpes simplex 2 (genital herpes) was passed from chimps to one of our ancestors

sounds like aids

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Eat This Glob posted:

maybe one of your ancestors but not mine

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

You want a planet of the apes? This is how you get a planet of the apes

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

yours are the aids ancestors

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ArmedZombie posted:

yours are the aids ancestors

that's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Eat This Glob posted:

It's nice that you're thinking about your mother today.