Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Heather Papps posted:

great minds think alike i guess. there is this fluid you can pump into a tire that patches small leaks but a hex bolt may be too big for that. i didn't even know these things existed till now tho', but one of these may be what you need: https://www.grainger.ca/en/product/PLUG-N-PATCH/p/BPT15-295?analytics=prodRecs&cm_sp=IDP-_-CAV-_-RR-_-PR-_-NT-NA-_-EN
it's like a nail made of rubber you drive into the hole. fingers crossed for patchability, tires are expensive

these guys are what all we always used, called them "tire snakes" but the internet didn't know what i meant when i searched that. my tool is a combo one but same idea, ream out hole hook snake on push it through and pull it back out. you can use a bunch next to each other if you *really* gently caress up a tire. they're nice cause pressure just makes em tighter

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bingo Bango

xcheopis posted:

My recollection of wet wool is that it overpowers the smell of wet dog. C/D?

it was only vaguely wet-dog like since i'd washed it with some nice soap. so it was like a really fancy wet dog you don't mind hanging out with.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

rear end-penny posted:

get your shots yo.

been a minute since I picked one up with my shoe tho, that's always a "oh gently caress" moment.

No puncture but I'm mad as hell.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also the folks at the Wendy's AND the Sonic are having a bad night.

At Sonic, this girl in a charger was so pilled out she was ghost riding the drive through with the door open halfway hanging out the car, hollering at nobody in particular, and then she hit the car behind her because she put it in reverse instead of park. Good. So I gave up on Sonic.

Then, I went to the Wendy's because, fries, and they have all new crew and it's packed cause everyone left the Sonic because lol. And the crew leader looked at me and was like "this poo poo is about to get bad" when I was at the first window. Apparently they pay federal minimum, because it's in the county. So they have people for like 3 days and then they leave.

So like, I saw a few people just walk out front, and I was like, cool, smoke break, and then they kept going.

I absolutely do not blame them.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have never given up on a fast food establishment and walked out without food. poo poo must have been ROUGH

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ass-penny

Jesus what a story.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Heather Papps posted:

i have never given up on a fast food establishment and walked out without food. poo poo must have been ROUGH

I don't think the people who walked out were waiting for their food, think they were workers who just quit.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Zil posted:

I don't think the people who walked out were waiting for their food, think they were workers who just quit.

wow yeah that makes more sense

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

rear end-penny posted:

Jesus what a story.

Yeah like, it is what it is but, this is gonna be funny I'm about 3 weeks.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Mormon Nailer posted:

Yeah like, it is what it is but, this is gonna be funny I'm about 3 weeks.

the tiny tendies i was served at dq will never be funny. or forgiven

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

pnac attack posted:

That was actually a war crime imo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

They better not stop having gravy,I heard they were gonna get rid of gravy and if you think I will not burn down a dairy queen

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Mormon Nailer posted:

They better not stop having gravy,I heard they were gonna get rid of gravy and if you think I will not burn down a dairy queen

they would never be so foolish. that would be like taco bell getting rid of... oh wait

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

pnac attack posted:

they would never be so foolish. that would be like taco bell getting rid of... oh wait

*screm*

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

hey

ween

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

Escape From Noise

Don't laugh (I love you)

Escape From Noise

Grungo. I'm eating an apple, an Asian pear, and a mandarin orange for breakfast. Wooooo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

Grungo. I'm eating an apple, an Asian pear, and a mandarin orange for breakfast. Wooooo

An apple, an Asian pear,a mandarin orange, a priest, a rabbi, an evangelical preacher and Danny DeVito walked into a Waffle House.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

An apple, an Asian pear,a mandarin orange, a priest, a rabbi, an evangelical preacher and Danny DeVito walked into a Waffle House.

I feel like the fruit would be kicked out for being too healthy.

more falafel please

forums poster

pnac attack posted:

I got a tiny tendie at Popeyes the other day but I realized it was an extra

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

more falafel please posted:

I got a tiny tendie at Popeyes the other day but I realized it was an extra

four tiny tendies, hardly equaling a regular two. a day that will go down in infamy

----------------

Stoner Sloth

pnac attack posted:

four tiny tendies, hardly equaling a regular two. a day that will go down in infamy

av post combo

BoldFrankensteinMir

Today was really rough, not on me but on other members of my family who are going through legal poo poo too convoluted to get into. I'm trying to think of something I can do to just provide some escapism the next few days, maybe make a music video together or something. I dunno. I hate seeing the people I care about feel so bad.

Sig by Heather Papps

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
The Sonic down the road is cooked for workers right now. I asked about it and they said they'd take literally anybody because they haven't seen an application in two months. I've started asking around more and more and every place seems to be scrambling to find workers.

My pops works deli at a Walmart Neighborhood Fresh or whatever they're called and he unexpectedly got a $6k/yr raise, as in they didn't even tell him. He just started making more. And they told him he can work any number of hours, yet they don't allow any overtime typically. So I think they're trying to keep on the good workers before they quit too.

Whole country is telling their jobs to get bent.

biosterous

good

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Farecoal

There he go

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

----------------

Papa Was A Video Toaster

more falafel please

forums poster

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

French Accent

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Stoner Sloth posted:

also what's the haps friends?

just went out for a smoke and a weed and watched a little drama unfold

two tiny orb weaver spiders, the larger female and pure white, were mating but it became quite windy and the two got seperated

fortunately for the male the female was quite horny and managed to spool up the web line and reconnect

unfortunately for the male she was also hungry and grabbed him and wrapped him up in silk after they finished

having done so she started to make her way up to the leaf she was suspended from to eat him

unfortunately for her there was a large huntsmen spider sheltering from the wind under there

she got away barely at the last moment by dropping on the line, abandoning her meal at least temporarily, just before it could get her

typical spider business, the weird thing here is the lack of murder

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
One of the few bright spots of messing your throat up is you get to eat chocolate mousse for breakfast under the excuse that it's 'soothing' :unsmith:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Gifts

I do that sometimes due to the weight excuse and I feel like no one should have to have an excuse for this at all

mousse is a human right

Escape From Noise

Ghosts And Ghouls posted:

I do that sometimes due to the weight excuse and I feel like no one should have to have an excuse for this at all

mousse is a human right

I thought it was like really big dog with really big antlers

Goons Are Gifts

btw i think im past the covid symptoms by now, I can finally taste something again, very slowly even the smell comes back (turns out I needed a shower) and I no longer feel ill, next week there's another test and if it's negative I'm free to roam the world once more

and also since everyone affected and the authorities did some intense contact tracing for this case, we are on a very good road to have broken the chain of infection with me and my friend going clean, so, YOU'RE WELCOME WORLD

Goons Are Gifts

bad news is my bmi dropped to really not okay numbers over this and so I might be back to eating mousse for breakfast again

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Me and GaG rocking up to the mousseria asking for one of every flavour

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Sorry not to interrupt mousse talk but jobs can eat out asses, these needed one or two more empty quotes.