Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

He does:

Nazzadan posted:

Literally just because it's warm. If my mind goes blank while I'm watching things, my hand subconsciously go into my boxers and cup my nuts.

And I remember reading a r/askwomen thread about "What do men do that they don't realize?" and the number one answer was absent mindedly fondling their junk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Don't knock it 'til you try it.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
A nice short one

quote:

My BF (M 29) Said he chooses World of Warcraft over me (F 27)
u/GameOverLove1h
I am F (27) and my BF (29) likes video games. It is one of his favorite hobbies which I respected until recently. I respected his hobby because he is someone who would get his professional work done and not let his gaming interfere with his professional life. The issue I have now is that he curses/swears when he is losing and throws a tantrum like 12 year old. I feel like at this age he should be more in control of his emotions especially when it comes to gaming. I feel as though I cannot even approach him when he gets really into his games and starts swearing at the screen. This, however, is not what broke the camel’s back. The other week he told me if he had to choose between never playing World of War Craft again or dating me - he would break up with me. I never gave him this Ultimatum he just brought it up out of no where. I can tell he cares about me (we have been together for a few months); however, this is just one red flag I cannot overlook.

TL;DR BF (29) told me he would break up with me if he had to choose between World of War Craft or Dating me**

Sorry, but I have to prioritize my boring old dying game over you if it comes down to it. Now, overwatch, that I'd understand

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

WampaLord posted:

And I remember reading a r/askwomen thread about "What do men do that they don't realize?" and the number one answer was absent mindedly fondling their junk.

drat, I guess I have some catching up to do.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Don't girls just grab their boobs every now and then for the heck of it?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

poo poo, im doing it right now

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Captain Hygiene posted:

drat, I guess I have some catching up to do.

quote:

What are some things you don't understand about men?

top3:

quote:

How they obsess over their penis. They draw dick everywhere. Have to pee on things. Dick pics. They find it hilarious and worship it. It's a loving penis. Who cares?

quote:

Why do so many men not wear lotion? Now that it's cold out I've noticed a lot of my guy friends have chapped, peeling, cut up hands. If I offer them lotion, they say they don't need it and that having dry skin doesn't bother them. I don't get it. Chapped hands are painful!
EDIT: So it seems like a lot of guys find the feeling of lotion on their hands to be gross or uncomfortable. A male friend told me the same thing once when he was complaining about dry skin and I suggested lotion. I thought it was a weird quirk of his but it seems to common for men!
Do any women find it uncomfortable? Personally I love the feeling of lotion and it's certainly better then the feeling of dry skin.

quote:

Why many of them seem to think that having sex with the same guy every day is fine and has no impact on our body but somehow having sex with multiple guys means your vagina is loose.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mak0rz posted:

Don't girls just grab their boobs every now and then for the heck of it?

no

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

You're missing out.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

It's more like the equivalent feeling of taking your bra off at the end of the day. Does that help?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Pick posted:

Why many of them seem to think that having sex with the same guy every day is fine and has no impact on our body but somehow having sex with multiple guys means your vagina is loose.

It's like breaking in a catchers mitt; gotta have one size so it's not ruined.

I'm joking.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Then I have been lied to :mad:

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Mak0rz posted:

You have, by pick. I'm clutching a titty right now. My titty. Feels good, buddy.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

I don't use hand lotion because it feels gross but I also don't get chapped hands

I do however use chapstick at every opportunity.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mak0rz posted:

haha just joshin. i hold my tits but only when it's cold as a way to warm up my fingers.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Careful, if you mention titties the snoo will show up and talk about hers

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

honestly I'm just weirded out at the idea of a single-family home with a big yard and garage that's still only $175k, Texas is like fucken Haiti or something

I'm not sure that matters that much as long as one persons credit is good. And as long as debt to income is okay, the call by the bank is more likely to be "yes or no" not "yes but 120k and not 175k."

Regardless, most of these questions could probably have been resolved by talking to a bank for an hour, rather than running to Reddit. Looking for houses before you even know if you qualify, at all, for a loan is a waste of everyone's time. The fact that she's been looking at owner financed houses and "has been in touch with a lender" but doesn't know if she'll be approved for anything don't really bode well for any part of this situation.

bird with big dick fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Jan 11, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

VanSandman posted:

Careful, if you mention titties the snoo will show up and talk about hers

get more puppies

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Pick posted:

haha just joshin. i hold my tits but only when it's cold as a way to warm up my fingers.

Literally why I cup my nuts.
Im also stubborn and sit around in boxers and no socks complaining im cold with my hands down my drawers

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
Way late but sports car girlfriend should relax because her guy won't even qualify for a loan that size. Especially as a new buyer.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Nazzadan posted:

Literally why I cup my nuts.
Im also stubborn and sit around in boxers and no socks complaining im cold with my hands down my drawers

It's also good for your sperm count to keep that ball temp down a bit.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

quote:

My (24F) ‘friend’ (28f) is accusing me of supporting the Paris bombing and of being an IS supporter because I couldn’t pitch in for donations to a Paris school.Non-Romantic

EDIT: sorry I forgot to put durations. I have been in since programme for 3 years and I have been friends with both X and Y for 2.5.
This is a throway.

Background
I (24F) am a Lebanese finishing her masters studies in Europe. I do some part time jobs (mainly pet sitting) to save money for extra stuff and for saving in symbolic (there’s not much there) account. On Thursday, there was a twin bombing in my hometown, where my family’s house was partially damaged. I am very shaken up and am struggling to finish my thesis as I have a deadline, but will probably not make it on time for graduation by the end of the year anyway. I sent some money yesterday morning to my mother, just to help her out for emergencies. The money is so symbolic but I did it anyway because she is my mother and it could help her in this time of need.
The issue

Today, I got a call from my classmate X (28F) (in the same program as myself) who is collecting donations to be sent to a Paris via her friend who is leaving back to Paris on Tuesday. I trust(ed) this classmate and I consider (considered?) her a friend. I told her I wish I could help but I am very sorry because I won’t be able to. She said it was ok and then that was it. Two hours later after her call, I got a message on facebook from another classmate Y (24F) telling me that classmate X told her I refused to give money because ’I was happy about the bombing in Paris’. Classmate Y did not believe I said that and called her bullshit, and directly told me about it. It turns out that classmate X is spreading rumours about me on fb and via text messages about me being an IS supporter because ‘why else would I refuse to give money?’. The ‘I am an IS supporter’ part was messaged by X to Y and other classmates, and two classmates told me about the message.

I called X to confront her (maybe that was a stupid idea) and told her why is she saying those things about me and explained to her I am short on cash, and I sent my mom some money after the Beirut bombing and that my mom’s house is damaged. She told me I am doing that for attention, there was no Beirut bombing (‘because I [X] didn’t hear about it on the news’), that I should feel ashamed for not helping France out and that I am disgusting for mourning ‘a fictive’ bombing while a ‘real’ one happened in Paris. I told her that IS did BOTH the Beirut AND Paris bombing so what was she on about!? She told me she will ‘report’ my ‘suspicious’ refusal (what the hell) to the administration of the Uni. I was so shocked I had no idea what to do and was on the verge of tears, by the end of the call. I have no idea what to do. I am already stricken with grieve and am very upset about what happened to my country and my mom and family. I don’t know if I should take what she’s saying seriously or should I just let it go? I didn’t mean any harm to be honest and in retrospect I wish I just donated some money (even though that would mean not getting by at the end of the month). I have no idea what to do. Any advice?

TL;DR: My ‘friend’ (28f) is accusing me of supporting the Paris bombing and of being an IS supporter because I couldn’t pitch in for donations to a Paris school.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pick posted:

get more puppies

A double litter is on its way.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

I completely believe this, people casually believe people from the middle east are all terrorists the same way people casually believe everyone from asia knows martial arts. When I was a teenager a family member got a christmas card from one of her chaldean christian neighbors that had a greeting in arabic in it and everyone in the house passed it around for the whole christmas party joking about the terrorist christmas card from osama bin laden. people are loving awful.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

VanSandman posted:

A double litter is on its way.

*nods* good

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
:baby: :baby:

quote:

My[27F] cousin[25F] is a "one upper" type of person and had a pissing contest about miscarriages two days after I suffered one. How do I with class and grace tell her to gently caress off?Non-Romantic
submitted 1 year ago by one_upper_cuz

This is kind of a rant/question... My husband and I learned I were expecting and it was our first pregnancy. It was so exciting and wonderful. Both of our parents are yet to be grandparents so they were over the moon with the news. I shared it on my Facebook after seeing the OBGYN and my hormones and everything looked perfect. All of our friends and family were super happy about the news and my one upper cousin named Lisa was MIA.

Three days ago I experienced spotting and cramping. Everyone and google told me that it was normal for women in the first trimester to spot etc but to make an appointment with my OBGYN to make sure things were kosher. I was scheduled to come in first thing Monday. The next day I was still spotting and I felt constipated which can happen because of all the iron etc but when I leaned over to pick up a sock...

(WARNING GORY DETAILS SKIP IF YOU NEED TO) blood began gushing out and I ran in a panic to the toilet. There was so much blood it was shocking and for several minutes I was bleeding heavily into the toilet and it sounded like a running faucet. I called my Mom (who is an RN) scared out of my wits and she calmed me down and while on the phone with her I passed the fetus and birth sack into the toilet. In shock I stood up and saw it with all the blood and looked down at the floor/my legs where blood was running down and I collapsed onto the floor and immediately yelled for my husband. He flew into a panic seeing me on the floor surrounded and covered in blood and called 911. It seemed like it all took place in ten minutes but it was only two. I felt myself gather my marbles a bit and I stood up, grabbed at towel, and walked out of the house and sat on the porch with the towel under me and waited for the ambulance. They promptly showed up and gathered me onto the stretcher and took me to the nearest hospital where I passed blood clots and lots of blood for hours. They took great care of me and it was so painful they gave me morphine in my IV and unfortunately I was wavering between sleepy solitude and puking. I was only there for ten hours but it was just terrible. My bleeding slowed to a crawl and after many ultra sounds (which hurt terribly) and getting poked and prodded I was deemed well enough to go home.

(NO MORE GORE) I miscarried at ten weeks and it was traumatizing for my husband. It's hard for me to look at things that we had purchased before it happened because I feel an anxiety like... we had this before the miscarriage. Last night I broke down in tears sobbing because I saw jewelry with printed little baby feet on them.

It's been rough but today has been okay. I felt emotionally sound enough to let family know what happened before I broke the news on social media for friends to know. I tried to be as tasteful and positive as possible in the post and I received a lot of love and condolences from family and friends. Unfortunately that's when Lisa reared her ugly head.

She wrote a comment about how sorry she was but she understood because (at the age of 25) she has had EIGHTEEN miscarriages and four successful pregnancies. She essentially turned it into a pissing contest of who had the most miscarriages and how much more badly she suffered from them. I felt numb reading it. Lisa is known for this type of behavior. She ALWAYS has to some how some way be better or smarter than another person. She has to have a happier relationship than other people. She claimed to have gone to a post graduate school and that she was a nutritionist so she knew more than people (to me a nutritionist is to a dietitian what a toothologist is to a dentist). She is the type of person on FB that either bitches about her love life, makes vague posts about cheating, or makes painfully sweet posts about how happy she is with her current beau. I don't usually see this stuff because I put her stuff on ignore but I still had her as a friend because she's family.

The sad truth about Lisa is, she never graduated high school, she doesn't even have a GED. She lives off of government assistance and her first child was taken away because she had heroin in her system. She has a different man in her life every six months to a year and until recently each of those relationships ended up with her getting pregnant. All of those relationships ended because she cheated and she was abusive to her S/O. I don't ever try to compare our lives or think less of her because of her economic issues because I know what it's like to struggle and go without. I know what it's like to go hungry and not have clean clothes. In truth I feel bad for her because no happy or mentally sound person would behave in the way she does. She even argued with my little sister, who is in college, over dietary stuff in regards sugars and Lisa claimed the only bad sugars are sugars from soda. My little sister pointed out that all sugars can be bad when consumed in excess but Lisa refused to accept this and claimed she was a nutritionist and thus she knew more than my sister and that she went to a post graduate school nearby so she was right. My little sister decided to say gently caress it and cut all contact with her.

I guess I am just emotionally numb right now... I don't really know what to say or do. A part of me wants to tell her to gently caress off with her bullshit but another side of me wants to behave with class because it's the right thing to do not for her but for me. How do I respond to someone like that the best way possible? She was already dancing on a thin line for me because of her past behavior towards our family but now she's crossed into utter shitville. I think it's pretty obvious she suffers from some type of mental illness. She absolutely puts herself before her children and appearances matter most to her. She has different men in her kids lives constantly and she has in the past abused hard drugs. She isn't a good person and I think the only reason why I have her on any type of social media is because I am really lazy and I rarely log on.

I'm sorry if this post was a mess. My nerves are still frayed from everything that has happened. Thank you.

tl;dr: Suffered a miscarriage my first pregnancy at ten weeks two days ago. It was very traumatic and terrible. My cousin has turned it into a pissing contest about her and who has suffered more pain and miscarriages (according to her 25 year old self she has had 18 miscarriages and 4 full term pregnancies).

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
man lisa has textbook borderline personality disorder and very clearly does not want any help for it

thankfully a cousin's a pretty easy connection to cut out of your life, lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

She deserved to be compensated, and she was compensated, or did she forget that she mentioned previously that mom was giving her gas and grocery money and paying her rent?

Also how much was this cat and dog care money? There's a big difference between 2 grand and 40 grand.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

hm in retrospect maybe making the pathological liar a facebook friend was a bad idea

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

scrubs season six posted:

She deserved to be compensated, and she was compensated, or did she forget that she mentioned previously that mom was giving her gas and grocery money and paying her rent?

Also how much was this cat and dog care money? There's a big difference between 2 grand and 40 grand.

Who cares, it's an inheritance, the owner of the estate has every right to do whatever the gently caress they want with it. A parents' money isn't just their kids' money with a timestamp.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Pick is being modest, is ladies always keep our hand in our Devil Pocket

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

My man I know you're not advocating that a dying woman should have enabled her well-off but irresponsible addict son to go on a bender.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
it's true. also i've just been pissy about men lately because i fell out of love with one and i miss missing him. pick with the broken :h: :(

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
i missed it what's the new thread title about

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pick posted:

Who cares, it's an inheritance, the owner of the estate has every right to do whatever the gently caress they want with it. A parents' money isn't just their kids' money with a timestamp.

Sure, but she's looking for validation while not giving people all the facts. She wants people to say "yes that's totally fair" but what's fair is going to depend on the numbers for most people.

obviously mom can do whatever the hell she wants with her money but if DD got 60 grand and DS got $300 the son is gonna be pissed and the daughter telling him "tough poo poo" over and over probably isn't gonna do a lot to smooth it over.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Thumbtacks posted:

i missed it what's the new thread title about

some guy acting like his wife and the courts were unreasonable by not letting him see his kids after having a couple of duis

then it turned out he was getting multiple duis with his kids in the car and got drunk and left his infant child at wal-mart

edit: here's the post
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792330&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=368#post468129668

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Tiny Deer posted:

My man I know you're not advocating that a dying woman should have enabled her well-off but irresponsible addict son to go on a bender.

What's he addicted to? Maybe it's that guy that his gf was bitching about him being addicted to giving money to charity.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Aww jeez that's awful. What a nutcase. Also this is why many women are encouraged to wait until at least 13 weeks before announcing pregnancies since 50% of miscarriages happen in the first trimester and 80% within the first eight weeks. I could be wrong on that second stat though it's been a while since I was obsessively worried about it

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Mirthless posted:

some guy acting like his wife and the courts were unreasonable by not letting him see his kids after having a couple of duis

then it turned out he was getting multiple duis with his kids in the car and got drunk and left his infant child at wal-mart

edit: here's the post
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792330&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=368#post468129668

Also like ten years had passed (I forget why -- was the dude in prison or something?) and now his kids were 19 and 13, and he was loving enraged that the 19-year-old wanted nothing to do with him and the 13-year-old former Walmart baby now considered his stepdad his real dad. It's a hell of a read.

... I'm still trying to figure out the 18 goddamn miscarriages. I guess it's technically possible if she was conceiving and miscarrying every 3-6 months when she wasn't pregnant, but holy poo poo. I hope for her own sake that she's just a compulsive liar, honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Sure, but she's looking for validation while not giving people all the facts. She wants people to say "yes that's totally fair" but what's fair is going to depend on the numbers for most people.

obviously mom can do whatever the hell she wants with her money but if DD got 60 grand and DS got $300 the son is gonna be pissed and the daughter telling him "tough poo poo" over and over probably isn't gonna do a lot to smooth it over.

To be fair tough poo poo is the correct response.