Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My [59]M colleague completely went off the rails because he didn't get his way. I [30]F called him out on it but nobody will back me up and he doesn't believe he did anything wrong.

I work in IT. My colleague, I'll call him Cliff, is very knowledgeable, but has a tendency to throw toddler tantrums when someone disagrees with him or in another way doesn't let him do what he wants.

He's also a big fan of gaslighting, in that if there weren't enough people to witness his behavior and you call him out, he'll twist things to make it seem like you're making a big fuss out of nothing, and he'll come out seeming the reasonable one.

The past few days Cliff has been rebuilding a testdriver program originally written by someone else, because it was, in his words, a crappy program.

Today Sarah, the person who originally wrote it, noticed the changes and asked Cliff why he didn't notify her that he was changing it because her team was actually using that program in their tests today and this would interfere with their work.

Cliff started yelling at Sarah that she can gently caress off and to keep her crappy program and that he's going to turn it back to it's original "lovely state". Sarah approaches him, trying to get him to calm down by saying the issue she was having was him not communicating to her about it and he kept interrupting her with "go away, I'm not listening, gently caress off".

My entire team (of which Cliff is a part of) witnessed this. One other colleague tried to carefully address his behavior, saying it was unprofessional and Cliff retorted by saying "kiss my rear end".

I have been on the receiving end of his outbursts several times, so I kept quiet for a bit, to see if anyone else would step in. Nobody did. After a few seconds Cliff just started asking questions about work related stuff like nothing happened.

So I told him: "You do realize what you did is completely unacceptable right?" And he started shrugging saying "I don't care."

So I told him I did care because nobody should be treated like that. And that it was completely uncalled for. He started trying to defend himself by making remarks about the quality of Sarah's program, so I asked him if he had actually given Sarah a chance to correct these mistakes by herself. He said he had made a remark about her program being completely illogical and left it at that. Apparently Sarah had made some changes after that but it obviously wasn't enough.

He still didn't think his behavior was bad. Started making remarks about me not being his mother and sarcastically asking me if I was posing as the conscience of the team. I told him I wished his mom had done a better job so that someone the age of his daughter wouldn't have to teach him about good manners. I told him that he should apologize to Sarah.

He got up and walked away, cursing the entire time. He didn't apologize to Sarah. The rest of the team just sat there awkwardly going about their jobs. I'm so sick and tired of being the only one calling him out on his BS. How do I deal with people like Cliff?

EDIT/UPDATE: wow this blew up, thank you all so much for pitching in and sharing your thoughts!

Some notes because some of the same comments kept popping up:

I see that the comment about his mom was unprofessional, I shouldn't have done that.

Some of you have mentioned documenting, which is a really good idea and I wrote down the incident best as I could, including the names of all witnesses. I'm going to try and get them to verify with me tomorrow so I have a paper trail so to speak.

Sarah left early so tomorrow I'm going to approach her about maybe taking real action about this.

The only thing I'm unsure about is who to go to first, HR or our supervisor. Our entire department has one manager and he and Cliff get along well. Said manager has also never witnessed any of Cliffs tantrums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I said “I love you” he said “Right back at ya” what now?
Long time listener, first time caller.

I [28M] have been in a great relationship with my boyfriend [29M] for the last eight months. We‘re at the point that we talk every day, know each other’s friends and families, Saturday nights together are assumed, and we both have clothes and a toothbrush at the others place. All the trappings of a serious relationship.

Yesterday we were finishing a dinner date with a walk on the water, hand holding, beautiful view, and I let an “I love you” slip out, organically without thinking. First time it has been said between us.

There was a brief pause followed by “Right back at ya.”

I feel really uncomfortable about it because I don’t know where to go from here. I’ve only said the first “I love you” in a relationship once, and it was requited without issue. I don’t know whether to just let it go and not bring it up or say it again or if we should talk about it.

Thanks all in advance.

Tl;dr: I said “I love you” he said “Right back at ya” where do we go from here?

I feel bad for this lady but its loving hilarious haha. I really can't stop giggling at it.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Lysistrata posted:

My [36M] son [16M] wants to come home. I don't think that's a good idea right now.
Posted byu/LLJKSiLk

No comment necessary.

Malkof posted:

Uh isn't that a goon?

I can't believe the thread let this just slip by, because, e: nvm I jumped ahead and didn't see there was discussion already, but still,

hoooo leeee poo poo

kalel fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Dec 17, 2018

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My GF[23] seems to omit me from her public life. Is she embarrassed of me [M25]? Or am I overthinking this?

Hey guys

Me and my girlfriend has been together for 8 months and just this weekend we celebrated her birthday with her friends (party). Our relationship was a bit rocky in the middle but we’ve grown so much and have been in a great place the last two month. However there is one issue I’m having. I believe there are some signs she has shown that she may be embarrassed about me or at-least very hesitant to claim me as her boyfriend in public.

Just for background my girlfriend is very fashion forward she follows all the popular expensive brands and dreams of being a plus size model. She sees herself having a media career at some point. I believe some of this “secrecy” of our relationship comes in the fact that I don’t care about things like that. I’m not ugly and I would consider myself quite attractive. Tall, funny, super caring and have a good career. Her friends have commented on my looks once saying I was hot. But the “Hollywood” life she wants I may not be the “ideal” look compared to the model guys In California or something

here are some examples I’ve experienced that made me feel like that.

At the party for her birthday before everyone started coming over she asked me to not call her “babe” infront of everyone. I was really taken aback by this and she saw I was hurt and took back once I said it sucked to hear she found it awkward to be called that. Her excuse was that some of her friends were single but literally only one friend was out of like 7.
We got to a Christmas party the next day for her friend and she fails to introduce me at all. Not as her boyfriend not as anything. I introduced myself with my name but it was quite awkward since the people literally didn’t know who I was or what I was doing there. This one really hurt. I asked her after why she never introduced me and she told me she “didn’t realize”. She said she can be self absorbed in events and only be thinking about herself in certain scenarios like that.
She has never posted me on her Instagram or any social media she regularly uses. She’s a low level Instagram “model” with around 10k followers. I asked her about this earlier and I got it out of her that it would drive away traffic and followers once guys realize she has a boyfriend. At first I was ok with it but I let her know I didn’t like being omitted from her public life.

I asked her to update her relationship status on Facebook to “in relationship” as a compromise from omitting me from her Instagram and she agreeed. However I realized later that she made the update so that only she could see. She said it was because her family was nosy and I can understand that but at 8 months it seems strange to keep your relationship “hidden” like that.

She doesn’t like PDA. I tried to kiss her a few times at her birthday party and sometimes she was receptive and sometimes she wasn’t. She doesn’t like pda and I can respect that but with everything else happening I feel it’s just another example of my worries.

NOTE: I want to say that I’ve met her parents and brother and her best friend and she talks to them about me. She is also so amazing and caring and really looks out for me and takes care of me when I have bad days or I’m sick. I would say our relationship is incredibly strong 💪 . I think this is the last hurdle we have and I need to see other opinions on what you all think is going on? She has said and really pushed for us to move in the together in the next 6 months or so. She talks about the future with me and I feel she is committed to being with me.

TLDR: I’m starting to think my girlfriends omission of our relationship to her public life is more serious and detrimental than initially thought. We went to a party and she did not want me to call her babe. She will not post me on her Instagram because she believes she will lose a good portion of her male followers. And other examples. Am I overthinking this?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

How to tell my brother his girlfriend is no bueno?

I’m 19, and my brother is 15. Yes, I know, 15 is pretty young for anything serious, but it’s something that can harm him in the long run. From my understanding, his girlfriend is one of the “popular cheerleaders”, and after being around the two of them all this weekend- I am pretty concerned. She took his phone and removed every girl on his social media and said he isn’t allowed to talk to other girls (maybe just a teenage girl thing, but still ridiculous). Honestly nothing else matters besides what I’m about to say next.

While they were dating, she called over another guy and had sex with him. This was a few weeks ago I think. My brother knows this, and he rightfully broke up with her, but a week later got back with her. After talking to him about it, he said she was “REALLY” sorry and that she “REALLY” loves him still. Of course that’s bullshit. You don’t cheat on someone you love. My parents as well are not fond of her. What should I say to him to make sure he doesn’t get hurt in the future? Should I just let things take its course? It is best to learn lessons the hard way sometimes...

tl;dr: younger brother’s girlfriend cheated on him and is manipulating him. What can I tell him? Should I tell him anything?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

big dyke energy posted:

Lmao I didn't see the user name as I was reading but I was thinking 'isnt this the same poo poo as that llsilk dude' and look at that

Someone with a Reddit account ask him if he's still beating his children/loving their babysitters

...wait, what?

edit: lol jesus

quote:

I caught a lot of flack here because I slept with 30+ women during my divorce from 2009-2010, and eventually got a vasectomy after impregnating my babysitter (who then had an abortion that I paid for.)

Farmer Crack-Ass fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Dec 17, 2018

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)
crap,e:fb

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I said “I love you” he said “Right back at ya” what now?
Long time listener, first time caller.

I [28M] have been in a great relationship with my boyfriend [29M] for the last eight months. We‘re at the point that we talk every day, know each other’s friends and families, Saturday nights together are assumed, and we both have clothes and a toothbrush at the others place. All the trappings of a serious relationship.

Yesterday we were finishing a dinner date with a walk on the water, hand holding, beautiful view, and I let an “I love you” slip out, organically without thinking. First time it has been said between us.

There was a brief pause followed by “Right back at ya.”

I feel really uncomfortable about it because I don’t know where to go from here. I’ve only said the first “I love you” in a relationship once, and it was requited without issue. I don’t know whether to just let it go and not bring it up or say it again or if we should talk about it.

Thanks all in advance.

Tl;dr: I said “I love you” he said “Right back at ya” where do we go from here?

He didn't high five you after, I would be worried.

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Girlfriend (22F) told me (25M) about past bondage arrangements and I don't know how to process it.

edit: When she told me this morning I told her that it is a big fetish of mine. She told me she is interested in exploring it with me if I want to.

Wait am I a moron or did this come out of left field???

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
My[25/F] boyfriend's[25/M] dog is driving me crazy.

quote:

I've been officially with my boyfriend for about 2 months, but I've known him for years, since high school. He has a dog that's about 3 years old, she's a small dog(schnauzer sized) but I just can't stand her. She's so spoiled rotten, and isn't trained.

Now, a little background. He's had this dog since she was a puppy, he told me he had potty trained her but I don't know what happened because she goes freely in the house. I've asked him if he regularly takes her on walks, and he said no. She goes maybe once a month if she's lucky. If she went on a walk everyday I'm sure she wouldn't be so crazy, and it would help her nails grind down a little. But I've been on one of these walks, and she is just so horrible on a leash, I think she'd be better with a harness but he says she would get it off, which I'd like to see. But I was afraid she was going to slip out of the collar at any moment.

Him and his mom spoil this dog, they feed her human food like bacon, green beans, fried chicken, peas, etc. I find it absolutely ridiculous. Whenever I bring food over(fast food, french fries, etc.), my boyfriend automatically starts feeding the dog. She comes up to me and starts to beg and I just ignore her, there's no way I'm enabling that. I have to tell him that I bought the food for us and not for the dog and that he needs to stop.

He lets his dog lick ALL over his face, and then wonders why I don't want to kiss him. He pets her and has her hair all over him and then tries to initiate sex, and I think it's gross with so much dog hair. When we go to bed, the dog goes right to lay in his lap and growls if I try to move her. I'd prefer the dog not be in bed with us.

I've told him many times of my concerns about his dog but he just doesn't seem to listen and thinks his dog is a "perfect angel". I just don't know what to do, and it's driving me crazy. I couldn't possibly ask him to get rid of her, but he also won't even try to train her. I'm at a loss, his dog is making me want to leave him.

Note: I don't live with him, but I'm at his house 4/7 days a week.

tl;dr: Boyfriends dog is a spoiled brat/not trained and is driving me nuts. I really love him, but his dog is driving me away.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
Somebody needs a good punching

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

tactlessbastard posted:

Somebody needs a good punching

now now, let's not get excessive here. wapping the boyfriend on the nose with a newspaper should be the first option

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
spray bottle of water

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

YeahTubaMike posted:

and he still wants approval from his father! after he was done trying to get his father to take him back, he cried to his grandmother about how his dad didn't trust him

Biological imperatives are a bitch. Your brain goes "WANT DAD LOVE" and doesn't care if maybe your dad's a poo poo.

Haifisch posted:

My[25/F] boyfriend's[25/M] dog is driving me crazy.

Fun thought exercise: If he's like this with his dog, imagine what his future kid will be like!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

How to tell my brother his girlfriend is no bueno?

I’m 19, and my brother is 15. Yes, I know, 15 is pretty young for anything serious, but it’s something that can harm him in the long run. From my understanding, his girlfriend is one of the “popular cheerleaders”, and after being around the two of them all this weekend- I am pretty concerned. She took his phone and removed every girl on his social media and said he isn’t allowed to talk to other girls (maybe just a teenage girl thing, but still ridiculous). Honestly nothing else matters besides what I’m about to say next.

While they were dating, she called over another guy and had sex with him. This was a few weeks ago I think. My brother knows this, and he rightfully broke up with her, but a week later got back with her. After talking to him about it, he said she was “REALLY” sorry and that she “REALLY” loves him still. Of course that’s bullshit. You don’t cheat on someone you love. My parents as well are not fond of her. What should I say to him to make sure he doesn’t get hurt in the future? Should I just let things take its course? It is best to learn lessons the hard way sometimes...

tl;dr: younger brother’s girlfriend cheated on him and is manipulating him. What can I tell him? Should I tell him anything?

My initial reaction was "jeez let your dumb teen brother date his dumb teen girlfriend" buuuuut yeah :sever:

She's being extremely teenage toxic which is expected for a teenager but he shouldn't put up with it at this level or he's never gonna learn

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Girlfriend (22F) told me (25M) about past bondage arrangements and I don't know how to process it.

So since they've been dating she hasn't been doing this thing but could pay for a car with the amount of money she's still getting for it for some reason

poo poo, let her take the free money dude, hopefully this is an autobill scenario and he just doesn't notice it

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

...wait, what?

edit: lol jesus

I might forget to put on my glasses sometimes but by god do I remember bullshit minutia from internet drama.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
let’s pump the gas, go a little farther than colored hair:

My boyfriend (M/22) said he'd break up with me if I (F/22) ever got lip injections.

quote:

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and a half now. I already know that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and attractions about each other and that you're allowed to make anything a deal breaker, but this is confusing to me.

Lip injections are becoming more and more popular thanks to Instagram and celebs, and I have naturally thin lips that I don't believe fit my face. I'm not interested in anything too extreme, just enough that it evens out my lips and makes me feel more confident. I've never said that I had any plans to get them or made anything official in terms of researching or making appointments. It was just a topic of conversation we stumbled upon. My BF, on the other hand, believes that getting lip injections is akin to "getting a giant 69 tattooed on his face" because it was something I may break up with him about. I told him that it wasn't the same thing, and he said getting lip injections (to him) is the same as the tattoo on his face. He said that he would be embarrassed to even introduce me to anyone if I were to get them. He mentioned that it would be embarrassing if his family knew that I had gotten lip injections as well.

Am I incorrect to think this is a little insulting? I understand that people have different views about plastic surgery, but I don't think some simple lip injections are of the same caliber as getting 69 tattooed on your face. It makes me feel insecure that he'd break up with me over altering my appearance slightly and that all the times we had together and the person that I am wouldn't be enough to stay with me. He says that it isn't just me and that he'd do it to any girl he was with.

Just looking for other people's opinions on the matter.

TLDR: BF would break up with me if I got lip injections, am confused because it doesn't seem like that big of a deal.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Is there anything worse than a maltrained dog

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

a maltrained human

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

[PA] - Can a professor make me show him my prescriptions?

I get pretty debilitating migraines and couldn't drive myself to a final exam. My professor has made it pretty clear he thinks I'm lying. I got a doctor's note and he let me take the exam. Now that I'm out of town he says he needs the prescriptions I mentioned to corroborate my story. He knows I'm out of town and he didn't mention this when I was taking the exam. It's really bothering me how he's treating me like a liar and I feel like he's being too nosey. He wants me to bring in the prescription and receipts for it. I feel like a doctor's note should be enough and I don't want to keep indulging this intrusive professor if I don't have to. Thanks

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Daughter’s high school counselor threatening to report me to CPS.

My wife passed away on August and my daughter has been having weekly meetings with her school counselor since the start of the school year. Talking to her has been helpful as far as I could tell and I figured it would be good for her to have an adult female role model who she could relate to since her mother is gone now. I have expressed my gratitude to this woman many times before. As it turns out, on Wednesday night I grabbed my daughter’s phone and found out she has been sexting and sending nudes to some guy who is clearly taking advantage of her being depressed to get what he wants from her. I talked to my daughter about how this was unacceptable and how she lost her phone privileges and gave her one of those “text and call only” cheap phones. She is a 15 yo freshman and this guy is a 18 yo senior btw.

The issue:

On Friday I received a call from my daughter’s counselor telling me she was going to report me to CPS on Monday for having “invaded her privacy” and “impeded her sexual development” unless I gave back my daughter’s phone and stopped intruding in her personal life (LOL what?). Is this something I should be worried about? I’m already looking up the process to transfer her to another school ASAP but can I really get in trouble for this? I feel it is absolutely my right as a parent to see who my daughter is texting and what about, and to shut that down as I see fit.

As a side note, can I somehow gently caress up the creeper taking advantage of my daughter? He was completely manipulating my daughter by being all like “I’m so sorry that must be horrible... show me ur tits babe.” I still have the phone and all the texts on it. I don’t want to hand it to the cops because my daughter’s nudes are on it obviously, can I delete them and just present the texts as proof or do I need to keep the pictures to build a case against him?

Oh, and this is in VT.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

let’s pump the gas, go a little farther than colored hair:

My boyfriend (M/22) said he'd break up with me if I (F/22) ever got lip injections.

He’s kinda not wrong but wrong.

Like some of these women are getting these terrible loving lip injections that really do make them look stupid.

The poo poo does wear off though so it’s not permanent but if it’s a deal breaker for him he’s not wrong to flat out say so.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Landlord not returning deposit - our house BURNT DOWN in the Woolsey Fire.

Our house burnt down in the Woolsey Fire on Nov 9th. It has been more than 21 days and we had an exorbitant deposit on the house we were renting. The landlord did not return the deposit, we sent a registered letter almost right away demanding the deposit back, the landlord did not respond about it (wants to get details of the fire from us though). The landlord also was cited for brush clearance, a dispute with had with her, and a fireman even commented that the reason our house burnt down and no others on our street is that it is a brush clearance issue.

​So the landlord probably caused our house to burnt, is not returning our deposit and we KNOW she has insurance w Loyds of London. I understand you can get up to 3 x the amount of deposit plus damages.

​Does anyone know a lawyer who would handle something like this? Or what to do? I feel if we do not file something quickly, we will loose the chance to have her insurance pay us the money we so desperately need! We lost everything we own. We are homeless. WE NEED OUR DEPOSIT. And SHE CONTRIBUTED TO WHY OUR HOUSE BURNT.

​Any advice, any referrals to a law firm specializing in this sort of case would be most welcome. Thank you!

ed note: in the comments she says the deposit was 28K

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Smirking_Serpent posted:

in the comments she says the deposit was 28K

the utter gently caress.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Our house burnt down in the Woolsey Fire on Nov 9th. It has been more than 21 days and we had an exorbitant deposit on the house we were renting. The landlord did not return the deposit, we sent a registered letter almost right away demanding the deposit back, the landlord did not respond about it (wants to get details of the fire from us though). The landlord also was cited for brush clearance, a dispute with had with her, and a fireman even commented that the reason our house burnt down and no others on our street is that it is a brush clearance issue.

​So the landlord probably caused our house to burnt, is not returning our deposit and we KNOW she has insurance w Loyds of London. I understand you can get up to 3 x the amount of deposit plus damages.

​Does anyone know a lawyer who would handle something like this? Or what to do? I feel if we do not file something quickly, we will loose the chance to have her insurance pay us the money we so desperately need! We lost everything we own. We are homeless. WE NEED OUR DEPOSIT. And SHE CONTRIBUTED TO WHY OUR HOUSE BURNT.

​Any advice, any referrals to a law firm specializing in this sort of case would be most welcome. Thank you!

Oh gently caress these people. If you can afford 28k down you don’t go to Reddit.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
GF dumped me for supporting Trump - how do I get her back?

I've been dating Laura for two months, and she came over to my apartment for the first time Friday night. She saw my MAGA hat on the couch and asked if I'm a Trump supporter. I said yes, and Laura told me we have incompatible ideas for the future and left. I've tried calling, texting, and emailing her, and she hasn't replied yet. We hadn't talked about politics much, but Laura's an amazing girl and I thought she was the one.

I've tried explaining to her that I'm not one of those misogynistic Trump voters, I just want America to be safe and the economy to be good, which they have been. How do I get her back?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Cythereal posted:

I've been dating Laura for two months, and she came over to my apartment for the first time Friday night. She saw my MAGA hat on the couch and asked if I'm a Trump supporter. I said yes, and Laura told me we have incompatible ideas for the future and left. I've tried calling, texting, and emailing her, and she hasn't replied yet. We hadn't talked about politics much, but Laura's an amazing girl and I thought she was the one.

I've tried explaining to her that I'm not one of those misogynistic Trump voters, I just want America to be safe and the economy to be good, which they have been. How do I get her back?

Lol loving owned.

gently caress this is hilarious. Good job Laura.

The female Pete.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Cythereal posted:

Get a boombox and play trump speeches outside her window.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Cythereal posted:

I just want to inject this story into my veins. Laura is a champion.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

dudeness posted:

Does he love Elvis and Kung Fu movies?

If so, this is going to go very badly. Or good I can't remember how that movie ended.

"You want to take me out to a Kung-Fu movie?"

"Three Kung-Fu movies..."

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bell jar posted:

Is there anything worse than a maltrained dog

Yes. The people who don’t train their dogs.

E: and Trump supporters

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Smirking_Serpent posted:

what kind of moon man currency is this in? how many hard working redblooded american dollars does that equal

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
unless its like india way too much

looks like california.

thats just stupid.

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My [59]M colleague completely went off the rails because he didn't get his way. I [30]F called him out on it but nobody will back me up and he doesn't believe he did anything wrong.
I told him I wished his mom had done a better job so that someone the age of his daughter wouldn't have to teach him about good manners.

lol nice

MarcusSA posted:

I feel bad for this lady but its loving hilarious haha. I really can't stop giggling at it.

*dude

Haifisch posted:

My[25/F] boyfriend's[25/M] dog is driving me crazy.4
She goes maybe once a month if she's lucky.
He takes his dog on a walk once a month? They're both pieces of poo poo, because who the gently caress would date, much less be friends with, someone who walks their dog once a month?

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

quote:

As a side note, can I somehow gently caress up the creeper taking advantage of my daughter?

You could get him sent to jail for soliciting child porn. Downside being that the local cops are definitely going to jerk it to pictures of your daughter

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

lmao that OP's such a chump the landlord's practically a saint for actually letting them have a room for a few months after separating them from all their money

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Cythereal posted:

hahaha fuckin owned

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

a basket of unfuckables

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Araenna posted:

He takes his dog on a walk once a month? They're both pieces of poo poo, because who the gently caress would date, much less be friends with, someone who walks their dog once a month?

It’s loving neglect. The dog is pissing and making GBS threads in the house because he’s not taking it outside. The dog is an anxious mess because it gets no exercise or stimulation. The girlfriend who’s admittedly not a dog person is better at handling the dog than it’s goddamn owner. And furthermore I Ffffffffffffffffffffffggggghjjjjjjjjjjjhhhhhhhhh

*head explodes*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
we dont deserve dogs