Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

quote:

Stick to the more rural routes. Keep food in the car, ready to eat so you don’t have to stop during the day. Stop at rural motels only after sunset and check out/leave before sunrise. Good luck.

You will be menaced by daywalking vampires the entire trip. Godspeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Hahaha holy poo poo

I’m the gangs of liberal antifa roving upstate NY to smash up cars with Trump stickers

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice
That is wild and hilarious but the dude’s not wrong about Boston drivers being huge raging assholes about things that make no sense.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
God lord how do these people get through the average day being so terrified of everything all the time?!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Having driven in both rural NY and straight up Manhattan I can safely say

don't do either one, the roads suck in the one and everything including the roads sucks about the other

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Scratch Monkey posted:

God lord how do these people get through the average day being so terrified of everything all the time?!
They buy guns and live as far away from people as possible, cutting themselves off from all human contact except the man on the TV who tells them to be afraid.

I take some comfort in the fact that they're sad, scared miserable shits who are missing out on so many joys in life because of their own choices. I just wish they didn't hurt other people in the process.

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum

raminasi posted:

That is wild and hilarious but the dude’s not wrong about Boston drivers being huge raging assholes about things that make no sense.

I mean, they have to drive in Boston traffic. God knows doing that regularly would make me a raging rear end in a top hat.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

raminasi posted:

Yeah but I don't think it has anything to do with them being liberals.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Honest Opinions About Voting For A Female President

the OP posted:

Posted on 9/22/2020, 1:41:22 AM by redheadedshannon

I wanted to create an open, honest & nonjudgemental thread about the possibility of a future conservative female candidate for president. I wonder what most males opinions are on the subject & how it might affect the vote for our side. I would like everybody to feel comfortable being totally honest. Everybody is entitled to their own preferences & I wouldn't assume anything bad about someone based on that opinion. In fact, often wondered what my own husbands opinion truly is on the topic.

Would you go so far as to say you would never vote for a female for president? Are you concerned that any woman would be weak & wouldn't uphold conservative principles? Would you have voted for Margaret Thatcher? If you were forced to choose any woman, who would she be?

I ask because, inevitably, a female might be nominated & I'd like to have an open & supportive discussion on our side about what people's feelings will be. Will it affect our vote? What might your concerns be? Or are you feelings that the gender is of the candidate is irrelevant- so long as they are conservative & stand by their beliefs.

quote:

To: redheadedshannon
How do you feel about voting for men? How absurd does that sound? Absurd question right?

7 posted on 9/22/2020, 1:56:23 AM by dp0622 (I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABO UT THE COVID GODFATHER, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

You’ve asked for total honesty: since XIX this country has gone to hell in a handbasket.

(it may have done so anyway, as most nations do, but not so rapidly)

9 posted on 9/22/2020, 2:06:22 AM by A strike (If you die we will report it as Covid unless you prove otherwise.)

quote:

Only if she’s super hot. Dumb question.

11 posted on 9/22/2020, 2:09:35 AM by albie

quote:

I don’t think we should have gave women the vote let alone elect one president.

Ever since we have given them the vote the country has been going down hill.

12 posted on 9/22/2020, 2:15:13 AM by riverrunner

quote:

No thanks.

Using the Biblical Standard, Women were to lead ONLY when a Male leader could not be found.

At risk of promoting a stereotype, most women mix too much of their emotions in with their “morality” and/or policy positions.

For me, it would have to be someone like Kristi Noem, or Sarah Palin, etc. Someone I had no fear would buckle under to an emotional argument or what was popular or fashionable even. Shoot, we see too much of this with men, for example those who make the supreme court with Roberts being the latest example.

13 posted on 9/22/2020, 2:17:45 AM by SoConPubbie (Mitt and Obama: They're the same poison, just a different potency)

quote:

The problem with women in politics did not begin with the suffrage movement. It began when we started lettin’ ‘em wear shoes.

14 posted on 9/22/2020, 2:27:01 AM by SanchoP

quote:

Women are designed to bend to authority. By nature they are caretakers and will take it in the butt to ‘fit in’. It doesn’t matter their ideology or ability to reason. You need a special woman, that knows how to defend her home(like a MAN), that will not barter with the offended. Someone like Margaret Thatcher comes to mind. Or the Celtic warrior Boudica.

But even then, they don’t think strategically. There are no female conquerors, just temporary defenders if you are lucky. And you need both in a leader. It’s very rare.

Just look at all of the ‘conservative’ women out there. The spokespeople for the Right. The edgy hitters on illegal alien invasion/population replacement or Nation sovereignty, or religious freedom, or pick your topic. What’s happened to them? Under pressure, and there will ALWAYS be pressure, did they stand or did they break? They can not Lead. A Leader Stands Alone. Women are made to submit to whatever force they perceive as stronger.

Look at History and human civilizations. If women built it, died for it, and defended it, it would be evident and repeatable. It isn’t. It’s more like a meteor strike if they can hold their nerve, because it is not their nature. A woman like Thatcher is not a natural occurrence. And Boudica was running on pure rage(which Men get every second of every day naturally). And this difference will become even more pronounced when we meet species that are deadlier and stronger than anything humanity has ever faced. And that day will come sooner than we’d wish.

22 posted on 9/22/2020, 3:20:15 AM by JFoobar

quote:

Women are ruled by emotion. One look at the EU is all I need to know about women politicians (not to be compared to the likes of our own black mayors and AOC types) .

I want a man who has the normal emotional quotient, e.g., Logic and not so common uncommon sense.

As much as women like, you just cannot legislate the human gene nor the behavioral outcome with carrots and sticks.

51 posted on 9/22/2020, 5:57:41 AM by Jumper

quote:

To: Jimmy Valentine
Correct. I cannot think of one current female politician that I could support for president. And to use the liberal idea of affirmative action, and appoint a woman, or Negro, or any minority over a more competent and qualified white man is of course absurd.

59 posted on 9/22/2020, 7:35:40 AM by Responsibility2nd (Click my screen name for an analysis on how HIllary wins next November.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
The guy using the word "Negro" in 2020 is very emblematic of Freep

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Can't wait till all these fucks are dead from shock when congress is 5050 men women ratio

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
I like the one who thinks what we really need is a tough man full of rage to fight off invasive aliens. Because if we encounter a species so advanced they can travel faster than light, testosterone is going to be what saves us from them.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I would only vote for a man who runs on pure rage(which Men get every second of every day naturally), because most women mix too much of their emotions in with their “morality” and/or policy positions.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
Thatcher and Boudica, the only good women leaders in all of history.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

Finnankainen posted:

Honest Opinions About Voting For A Female President

quote:

You’ve asked for total honesty: since XIX this country has gone to hell in a handbasket.

(it may have done so anyway, as most nations do, but not so rapidly)

9 posted on 9/22/2020, 2:06:22 AM by A strike (If you die we will report it as Covid unless you prove otherwise.)

What's XIX? I've never heard that one before.

Maybe COVID-19?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

mlnhd posted:

What's XIX? I've never heard that one before.

Maybe COVID-19?
19th Amendment, granting women the vote (which chuds want to revoke).

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

I like the guy who thinks America has been going downhill since women got the right to vote.

Winning World War 2, the 1950s, landing on the moon, all things your average freeper sees as signs of America’s decline.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Well yeah thanks to women voters we ended up on the wrong side of World War 2, allied with the commies!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

quote:

To: Gen.Blather
Your license probably gets run a lot more than you think as it is done automatically by lasers and you aren’t even aware it has happened.

Could be but I have been driving with impunity with expired tabs ever since the covid thing and completely ignored by law enforcement.

113 posted on 9/21/2020, 11:35:01 PM by steve86 (Prophecies of Maelmhaedhoc O'Morgair (Latin form: Malachy))

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

most states extended any renewals due this year until like the end of the year if you have to do anything in person, so they are an idiot of course

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I honestly want an experiment to see who gets pulled over more often in a given blue state: black guy, Biden sticker, red sedan or white guy, trump sticker, white SUV

I know where I’m putting my bets

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Trump won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power if he loses the election

quote:

Damned right. It's about time our Leader told the lying press how it's going to be, and refused to play their games. We know that the only way he will lose this election is by massive Democrat fraud; by clearly setting the stage now for how he will properly and legally assume his victory on November 4th, there should be no surprises when he refuses to concede in the face of pressure from the Marxists.
Our Leader and his Attorney General have empowered us, their loyal supporters, by branding our opponents as seditious, as enemies of the state. It will be up to us, as right thinking, upstanding, Conservative Americans, to protect and defend the vote on Election Day. We must make every effort to prevent liberals, BLM, Antifa, and other Soros-bankrolled enemies of freedom from voting for the puppet Biden. We must be present at every polling place, loudly and proudly supporting God's candidate, reminding Democrats that the era of big government and anarchy is over, and that Law and Order has returned. No longer will we tolerate their demonic ways.

We know that the vote totals on the night of the 3rd are the only totals that matter, and anything counted afterward is fraud, the result of millions of fraudulent mail-in ballots, harvested by Antifa and sent by Iran and China to support Biden and the prostitute Harris. And should the Democrats make their play and claim victory based on these lies, we will have the Supreme Court and the many Legislatures on our side, so not even the traitor Roberts can stop Trump from taking his rightful second term as the greatest president in our nation's history.

1 posted on 9/23/2020, 4:38:41 PM by A Conservative Future
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Holy poo poo

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
Message to A Conservative Future:fuckoff:

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
Well, that's the first Freep post that's actually kinda scared me.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
can you imagine the apocalyptic fits of rage they would have been in if Obama said that? And you know what, they'd be right. this is a 5 alarm red alert klaxons going off, guy should be removed from office immediately kind of statement

Or would be if we had a functioning democracy

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Lol you guys are so getting a second term of Trump.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

gently caress this guy. Trump will lose, he will like it, and that's that. Just...gently caress this guy and his authoritarianism fetish.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Cactus posted:

Lol you guys are so getting a second term of Trump.

I think it was someone on the bad faith podcast who was like “even if Biden becomes president in exile or whatever can you imagine an organic mass mobilization of people on the street for Biden?”

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

I think that was actually Chapo, though Virgil could just repeat jokes.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

This post is triggering my Poe's Law sense.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Ambitious Spider posted:

I think it was someone on the bad faith podcast who was like “even if Biden becomes president in exile or whatever can you imagine an organic mass mobilization of people on the street for Biden?”

He doesn't have to be President-in-Exile if the military and Secret Service are taking orders from him.

You don't need to live in the White House or take the oath of office from the Chief Justice to be President; the EC merely needs to meet and vote you in. Once that happens, and once Joe Biden is sworn in, Donald Trump becomes just a squatter who can be removed by the Secret Service.

Fritz Coldcockin fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Sep 24, 2020

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Ambitious Spider posted:

I think you got it flipped. Virgils argument was that the military isnt going to back Trump against Biden as Biden isnt a threat to their power and having military backing is a necessary step to coup, you literally cannot execute a coup without it.

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1307894472475324416?s=20

The argument, and I think he's right, is that the idea Trump will soundly lose and then just refuse to leave while everyone stands with their dicks in their hands is insane. What will happen is the GOP will ratfuck the election results if its really close and the DNC will tacitly accept it because it already happened before, most obviously in 2000.

RagnarokAngel fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Sep 24, 2020

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Maybe it was chapo? Pretty sure someone in one of those podcasts made the joke/snarky comment that a hypothetical Biden in exile wouldn’t exactly have huge organic ground support.

Anyway yea I agree it’s much easier to ratfuck the election in a more “legitimate” way. And democrats and the media are completely unequipped/disinterested in dealing with it

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea
When a President becomes a dictator and is then overthrown, it's not necessary that the next President be the guy they stole the election from. It can be the case, but often the campaign is for the dictator to stand down and for free and fair elections to be held.

If Trump stays in office despite losing the election, the backlash doesn't necessarily have to want to install Biden instead, is what I'm saying. They can just kick Trump out and start a new election.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

RagnarokAngel posted:

I think you got it flipped. Virgils argument was that the military isnt going to back Trump against Biden as Biden isnt a threat to their power and having military backing is a necessary step to coup, you literally cannot execute a coup without it.

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1307894472475324416?s=20

The argument, and I think he's right, is that the idea Trump will soundly lose and then just refuse to leave while everyone stands with their dicks in their hands is insane. What will happen is the GOP will ratfuck the election results if its really close and the DNC will tacitly accept it because it already happened before, most obviously in 2000.
This was more of less the point arrived at in the Chapo episode. The Biden bit was just a joke hypothetical. After which they dismissed the full coup type thing going through in favor of court fuckery ala 2000.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Today in Freepers are literally mentally ill

Are Gang-Stalking & Racial Hysteria Linked?

quote:

To: ifinnegan
“no one knows what gang stalking is”.

We do. We were gang stalked for about two years by Omuslim’s goon squad. It was damned unpleasant. As soon as Trump got elected it stopped abruptly.

6 posted on 9/23/2020, 2:13:34 PM by Georgia Girl 2 (The only purpose of a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should never have dropped)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ifinnegan; Georgia Girl 2
I’ll pop a head in here and vouch for it being real too. Mine amped up after my book came out.

Look, the New York Governor, David Patterson’s first news conference was to say he had been approached by the New York State PD surveillance unit who said they had him under surveillance for decades, and he was going to work for them now, because they knew all his secrets. He proceeded to say he didn’t work that way and spent hours with his wife airing all their dirty laundry so he couldn’t be blackmailed.

I tend to doubt it was NY State Police based on what I have seen and know, (The use of kids, would seem to point to CIA, which is the only agency with a program like that to use kids with parental approval) Of course Patterson tried to investigate it, and had a dozen legislators tell him they were under it too and would help, but he was unable to get anywhere.

Scalia said the Supreme Court was under it, and he though it was Obama. ROlling Stone Reporter MIchael Hastings saw it and was running from it when his car crashed/exploded.

And yes it is weird, especially when it happens to you, but only because we were taught that what the Stasi built - a massive civilian informant network working for the state against the people, couldn’t happen in the US. Surprise, surprise, it can happen here and has, and there are people in this nation like the East Germans, who want that little bit of self-affirmation which comes from working for the state against other people the state tells them are bad people.

Now, I’ve told you Scalia saw it, (and you can google that). You see Patterson, and even radio Host Tom Bauerle was under it (google his story for some interesting material). Now go check out the 60 Minutes piece on Brian Mancini, and understand, he just may not have been crazy, and they killed that poor guy, exploiting the fact his brain was weak from the injuries he sustained serving.

And there are Americans out there who will be a part of it still, as unfortunately, mine has not gone away.

I am happy for Georgia Girl 2, though. Do you think they are still watching, just not doing the clownshow, or do you think they are genuinely leaving you in peace?

9 posted on 9/24/2020, 12:44:13 AM by AnonymousConservative (How did politics evolve in animals? Check out r/K Selection Theory. (https://www.anonymousconservative.com))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: AnonymousConservative
We have seen no sign of surveillance or had any highway or street incidents happen to us since 2016. We are pretty sure it was Omuslim’s DHS and maybe a couple of incidents were FBI. My sister said they followed her once. They will go after your family as well as you. Since the cars they use have no license plates or fake ones it’s hard to know for sure. It’s totally illegal for the govt to do this stuff so they never go after you if you are with someone else. Only if you are alone and you have every right to defend yourself. Mr. GG2 Had to draw a weapon twice and call a sheriff to come to his aid on one occasion where they tried to corner him out in a rural area. Fortunately he knew the sheriff.

All of this happened because we squawked about the govt holding up the approval of the sale of a patent on mining equipment to a south American mining company and got a well known congressman to get involved in why it was taking so long.

10 posted on 9/24/2020, 8:06:00 AM by Georgia Girl 2 (The only purpose of a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should never have dropped)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Gangstalking is evidence of severe schizophrenia, right? I recall that my great-aunt used to think she was being followed everywhere.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The belief that you are constantly under surveillance by a vast conspiracy of people in your life is usually indicative of some sort of mental disorder, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

So you're saying Trump is the cure for schizophrenia and other paranoid disorders