Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
So is tomodachi life cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

its v shallow dont bother

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
It was fun for about 60-90 minutes to see Bayonetta go on a date with Hank Hill while Urien from SF3 dreams about milkshakes, but stuff starts repeating very quickly so even if you go into it expecting a "laugh at the funny situation game" you'll likely get bored with half your Miis talking about the same thing in under an hour.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Got it. Yeah just checking consensus, I've been dumping all my time into Fire Emblem and MH4U anyway so I've been trying to branch out

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

how about a zelda

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Deep Crimson was released today!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GpSJemiGhI

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Deep Crimson was released today!!!!

It's called Senran Boob Fighting Simulatorkengura

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
If you have a JP 3DS you can download a demo for 3D Picross 2 right now, 30 plays.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

F*cked up that they haven't announced Picross 3D 2 for NA yet

I would literally import a JP 3DS just to play picross 3D 2, that's how good the first one was

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
You can literally import the JP game and play it on your 3DS with the region-free hack if you want.

It's crazy that we (Europeans) got an announcement for Style Savvy 3 before 3D Picross 2 or Rhythm Heaven. In Picross' case, I guess they're just trying to work out how to sell it... they might be able to get away with a retail release if they bundle it with all the Picross-e games, but even that would be a tough sell. Puzzle games at retail = dead.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I mean they put out that crossword game to retail so they have done that with 3DS puzzle games, there's precedent. And Picross 3D for DS was a retail game.

But yea it could just be an eShop game here, I dunno. I mean they put out stuff like Game & Wario to retail so I dunno that they're afraid of the risk of putting out a retail puzzle game that would have a wider appeal.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
NISA Europe has Etrian Odyssey 4 for £18.99: http://store.nisaeurope.com/collections/3ds/products/etrian-odyssey-iv

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Attention LBX-havers, it looks like someone ripped the NA ROM and found all the Passwords for unlocking various LBX models and weapons in the model shop: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/163470-lbx-little-battlers-experience/72497696

Gat drat! Thanks!

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

It's crazy that we (Europeans) got an announcement for Style Savvy 3 before 3D Picross 2 or Rhythm Heaven.

Is it? That game came out way before the two others you listed and I'd wager that its predecessor sold more than the predecessors of those two games.

I'd buy all three if I could, though.

The Ass Stooge
Nov 9, 2012

a hunger uncurbed
by nature's calling

Time to squeeze and please!

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

New content for Style Boutique/Savvy 3. Not coming to the US.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
you guys us isabelle and digby outfits then you take them away through the crippling hold of sweet tender rear end justice

topenga
Jul 1, 2003

GODDAMMIT!

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

How's the DSiWare edition of Jagged Alliance, apart from ugly?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Americanos are getting this and Ye Ol' World is getting a bundle of nothing because Sega put Atlus on publishing duty in NA and Atlus does not know what a Europe is. I'm annoyed.

SelenicMartian posted:

How's the DSiWare edition of Jagged Alliance, apart from ugly?

It's all right, but you may/will have to fight the controls on occasion.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Saoshyant posted:

Americanos are getting this and Ye Ol' World is getting a bundle of nothing because Sega put Atlus on publishing duty in NA and Atlus does not know what a Europe is. I'm annoyed.

You can have it

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

I don't even know if that's a good game. I'm just too much of a sucker for LE games.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
I didn't know what that game was so I looked up a video. That's some glacial combat resolution right there.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Is this related to Stella Deus thing Atlus tries to push in PSN sales?

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

that cloth poster is going to look so loving good next to my Bebop figurines.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

SelenicMartian posted:

Is this related to Stella Deus thing Atlus tries to push in PSN sales?

Don't think so, though I did like Stella Deus. Stella Deus was by Pinegrow a studio which doesn't exist anymore, while Stella Glow is by Image Epoch, a studio that doesn't exist anymore either. Hmm.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

How do they usually do games for the bundles like the AC HHD one? I don't really care about the game cause I still play ACNL, but is it like, preinstalled or what? I'd rather sell it to someone who doesn't play AC.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Tatsuta Age posted:

How do they usually do games for the bundles like the AC HHD one? I don't really care about the game cause I still play ACNL, but is it like, preinstalled or what? I'd rather sell it to someone who doesn't play AC.

It's usually preinstalled. Also, this is a companion game to ACNL, it doesn't replace it.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

New Shovel Knight DLC releases TOMORROW!

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Quest For Glory II posted:

I mean they put out that crossword game to retail so they have done that with 3DS puzzle games, there's precedent. And Picross 3D for DS was a retail game.

But yea it could just be an eShop game here, I dunno. I mean they put out stuff like Game & Wario to retail so I dunno that they're afraid of the risk of putting out a retail puzzle game that would have a wider appeal.

I'm so starved for Picross that I bought Mario's Super Picross from my local import shop

Really makes me appreciate all the quality of life improvements in the later ones. You have to manually check off cleared numbers in this one

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

Tatsuta Age posted:

Allegedly it's a download code. No one has confirmed it however. I'll try and see if I can find some unboxing videos later.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Awesome! posted:

how about a zelda

got to Lorule then burnt out a little bit. I'll go back to it.

orenronen
Nov 7, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

If you have a JP 3DS you can download a demo for 3D Picross 2 right now, 30 plays.

I did so last night. It's more of the same, which is exactly what I wanted.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
3DS-related news from TGS:

-Hyrule Warriors Legends demo footage featuring the new Wind Waker characters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIlqNjuAyIU

-Monster Hunter Stories (the cute RPG spinoff) trailers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtWOnwQAeUo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-edW9KA_r9M

-Monster Hunter X trailer (with playable Felyne!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcGZe-uyYsM

-Ace Attorney 6 trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqZOzoSEQa4

-Project X Zone 2 trailer featuring Segata Sanshiro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr5JK9hIn2E

-Shantae and the Pirate's Curse is getting a Japanese retail release on November 19: http://game.intergrow.jp/shantae-pirates-curse/index.html

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Can't watch vids at work, what's the deal with Monster Hunter X, MH but with faster paced combat?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Sakurazuka posted:

Can't watch vids at work, what's the deal with Monster Hunter X, MH but with faster paced combat?

Something like that, yeah. It's based on MH4 but it's not a content update, more of a weird Rainbow Edition game that's a mix of new content and old content remixed in an over-the-top way.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Sakurazuka posted:

maybe. it looks like mh4 but the weapons all have extra particle effects. also playable cats. and an elephant monster

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I love how for every different land Phoenix Wright visits they just give the judge different clothes and facial hair.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

and jumpy gauntlet things that look like theyre from that online mh game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I love how for every different land Phoenix Wright visits they just give the judge different clothes and facial hair.

Now that Phoenix Wright is hitting the land of TV anime I wonder what clothes the judge will get