Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Snatch Duster posted:

you ain't gonna even refute my post instead just deflect it to some Gavin McInnes hipster poo poo.

Sort yourself out, bucko.

refute my post would be a pretty good username imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

I grew up watching Billy Martin and the Yankees and yeah that poo poo was great

e- lol look at this poo poo

gently caress yeah, my dude. This is extremely my poo poo. I could watch coaches argue with umpires all loving day. Dude literally picked up a handful of dirt and chucked it at him. I generally like more chest-poking and stuff in a coach-umpire fight though.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Honky Dong Country posted:

gently caress yeah, my dude. This is extremely my poo poo. I could watch coaches argue with umpires all loving day. Dude literally picked up a handful of dirt and chucked it at him. I generally like more chest-poking and stuff in a coach-umpire fight though.

Earl Weaver is your dude

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

loving yessssssssss

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

the most bitchmade twitter post of all time

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
what are you gonna be in the Hall of Fame for Earl, fer fuckin' up the World Series?

best line in that vid

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

what are you gonna be in the Hall of Fame for Earl, fer fuckin' up the World Series?

best line in that vid

YOU PUT YOUR FINGER ON ME

Like I don't even give a poo poo if Weaver was right or wrong that dude loving owns.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Blue Train posted:

Wrong, Malcolm X is the correct example to follow

Actually it's Huey Newton.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

this has made me lol irl like five separate times tonight

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Nanomashoes posted:

I think you'll find it's actually Budd Dwyer

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Nanomashoes posted:

Actually it's Huey Long

Play to win

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Snatch Duster posted:

What happened to Bernie

... losing?

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

this is basically democrats.txt

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Commie NedFlanders posted:

This is why the Dems need to rally around the ideas of Christian progressives like Dr Martin Luther King Jr & Dr Cornel West

This is the most powerful & necessary strategy for progressive movements

Instead of failed Neoliberal identity politics that loses to Trump or edgy teenage leftism that tries to be the most Exxtreeme edgelord

Nah I'd rather just learn how to be a tankie, since that has the greatest troll potential.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Nanomashoes posted:

you mean huey lewis?

shoot hips on base (square)

i tried

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
WELL WELL WELL

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Good

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Before I thought maybe he was just very dense but a list in his pocket? I don't think this guy's playing with a full deck!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
it never happened fake news making up everything to smear the liberals

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

itt so-called Trump supporters that probably spent an entire election cycle calling for a "Leninist destruction of The System" are spinning so hard that we risk peril to earth's rotation

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Man this guy just couldn't pull the trigger, close the deal at all

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Wow the left has loving mental problems

This crazy antifa chick stabbed a police horse in the neck with a nail on a pole

http://www.metro.us/news/local-news/philadelphia/philly-antifa-woman-charged-allegedly-striking-police-horse

A bunch of loving loony tunes

She was probably for Bernie too

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Sinead noooo

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

This crazy antifa chick stabbed a police horse in the neck with a nail on a pole

http://www.metro.us/news/local-news/philadelphia/philly-antifa-woman-charged-allegedly-striking-police-horse

Violence is wrong.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Also the article p clearly states she was there for the act for America rally which is anti sharia law and conservative soooo

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I can see punching a horse, but spearing one? That's too rich

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tbf she was right to assault the horse, esp cause it was a pig

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Blue Train posted:

Also the article p clearly states she was there for the act for America rally which is anti sharia law and conservative soooo

Both groups of idiots now show up to each other's poo poo.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

Yah that crazed chick with shaved head is super conservative.

She was a counter protestor

The article clearly is titled "Antifa woman stabs horse"

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
philly-antifa-woman-charged-allegedly-striking-police-horse

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Blue Train posted:

quote:

An ACT spokeswoman said Simon was not one of their members and was in attendance as part of a counterprotest.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Philly counterprotest woman charged with allegedly striking police horse at conservative rally

A Philadelphia woman attending an ACT for America rally

Simon was in attendance, police said, at one of several marches held in protest of alleged Sharia law across the country last weekend organized by the conservative group ACT for America.

???????

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lol If you read

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
It must really suck to be a democrat or republican these days, thank god I voted Trump.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It's funny watching a bunch of literal limp wristed retards who have never accomplished anything utterly fail at killing innocent people as they smile and march towards martial law, civil war and their own failure as a society.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Snatch Duster posted:

Violence is wrong.

There are some people that need a boot up their rear end, but yes I agree otherwise

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

old fat bird posted:

It's funny watching a bunch of literal limp wristed retards who have never accomplished anything utterly fail at killing innocent people as they smile and march towards martial law, civil war and their own failure as a society.

I'm not sure if I'd say it was funny.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Nah it's p funny

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
much like America deserved 9/11, America also deserves our impending authoritarian cyberpunk dystopia

• Locked thread