Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Playing through the Noble characters storylines in Octopath this weekend now that I've finished the Rogue ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

[looking out over a crowd of angry, horny, sexually frustrated Nintendo gamers ] Tis a far far better thing hat I do now than I’ve ever done before.

Sub-Actuality posted:

May god nerf Mercy on your soul.

Lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Wormskull posted:

Hate to say it but I been playing Dota 2 with my IRL friend, and a lovely battlefield clone called squad. *lays head down in the gamer guillotine(2 vertically standing original Xboxen with the 2005 prototype ps3 controller in between)*

My God

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Doing my daily in Quake Champions.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Hate to say it but I been playing Dota 2 with my IRL friend, and a lovely battlefield clone called squad. *lays head down in the gamer guillotine(2 vertically standing original Xboxen with the 2005 prototype ps3 controller in between)*

I regularly play MLB the show 2k16 with my IRL friend.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

starting chapter 3s in octopath

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull posted:

[looking out over a crowd of angry, horny, sexually frustrated Nintendo gamers ] Tis a far far better thing hat I do now than I’ve ever done before.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

The 3DS version of Sniper Elite 4 is a trip.

lol, but also I’d be shocked if there wasn’t some shovelware 3DS sniper game where you aim with the gyro sensor.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The 3DS has a gyro sensor? :stare:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

American McGay posted:

The 3DS has a gyro sensor? :stare:

Yeah it was really cool to aim with in Resident Evil Revelations

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Sub-Actuality posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Doing my daily in Quake Champions.

lets play tonight.

ive played gungeon for like 8 hours today and i dont wanna stop lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

my girlfriend just went to work so I'm going to play quake, cs and r6 for 8 hours straight with my new mechanical keyboard

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

lets play tonight.

ive played gungeon for like 8 hours today and i dont wanna stop lol

ill play, but i was also gonna stream myself in a little bit first. and of course splatfest tonight.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

ill play, but i was also gonna stream myself in a little bit first. and of course splatfest tonight.

45 hours in a day huh? gently caress you.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
When's the next Mario Karty?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

24 actually.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Played through FF7 again this morning, what a loving awesome game. Than some quake, a few dota matches, a absolutely epic 50000 ticket game of Squad, some long sets of SF2, SF3, Tekken, Guilty Gears, did the epic mythical FF14 raid that came out, watched a few Tarkovsky films, traveled upstate to see my dogs boyfriend, played through Octopath, knocked out a few maple story classic server levels, and I think I’ll wrap it up with a another play through of Starcraft campaign.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Played through FF7 again this morning, what a loving awesome game. Than some quake, a few dota matches, a absolutely epic 50000 ticket game of Squad, some long sets of SF2, SF3, Tekken, Guilty Gears, did the epic mythical FF14 raid that came out, watched a few Tarkovsky films, traveled upstate to see my dogs boyfriend, played through Octopath, knocked out a few maple story classic server levels, and I think I’ll wrap it up with a another play through of Starcraft campaign.

Lmao

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

beat the dynamite dunes campaign in rct1. I'm the greatest

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh and I’m still gonna fall asleep drinking beer during the tekken too 32 at 7pm right before wormskull Mario Larry somehow.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Oh and I’m still gonna fall asleep drinking beer during the tekken too 32 at 7pm right before wormskull Mario Larry somehow.

lmao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Wormskull posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Seriously whats his problem

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Save some for the rest of us, pal.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

first game of quake in over a year and finally playing retard champions, sorry to all the noobs that had to face me in my placement match lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn’t know 4v4 had a ranked mode now. Also those are all bots. Lol

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Playing Witcher 3 & Prey for the first time thanks 2 this subforum as well as the epic Xbox Games Sale

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I do take your word for it that your good but I’m lmfaoing.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

makes sense, cool design lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[clicks on a match making button in 2018] i hope it doesnt fill this game with bots

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alcoholic Aussie “absolutely rapes” the competition today against 7 alpha testing bots in Quake Champions, sources say

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

[clicks on a match making button in 2018] i hope it doesnt fill this game with bots

Yea I know all those names and they all have 0 ping if you look. It’s what made the illusion of actually getting matches within a couple minutes when bob declare that Quake Is Back Baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

I'm ezPotat, actually.